Combat Healer Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was as if she was fully comfortable with the idea of us being lovers now. Granted, it was true she'd had a lot of time to think about it, not having said much the whole trip thus far, but I felt like I just really needed her to explain what she was thinking.

Because right now, I almost wondered if her motivation was truly stemming from the fact that Queen Eliza indicated that she wanted my life to be full of pleasure and happiness, and so Sylvia was making sure that she did her part to do exactly that - to use her own body to give me pleasure and happiness.

But was she actually into this?

And honestly, did I even really care if she was?

I wasn't sure...

And unfortunately, it was obvious there wasn't time to talk about it right now.

Moving to action, I felt down her thigh for the slit in her white leather outfit, and then began moving my hand underneath the leather toward her bare ass. She was already going to work, focused now on my pants as she began to undo them and reach in for my cock.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but the moment she bent down and engulfed me, I quickly stopped caring about getting caught and grabbed her bare ass firmly, before feeling with my fingers in her crack, touching her asshole briefly prior to going lower for her soft folds.

Wiggling around I began to sense her wetness and started to ease a single finger inside.

She moaned softly, but focused on her own task, beginning to more aggressively thrust up and down, my head hitting the back of her throat over and over again.

Oh fuck, even if I didn't get there in time, this was amazing.

Whether this was purely out of a desire to please Eliza, or not, I just couldn't bring myself to care in that moment.

Reaching down with my free hand, feeling her unfucked pussy tighten around my finger, I gently wound my fingers through her glossy blonde hair, my hand moving up and down with her motions as she gave me a pretty decent blowjob. I then tightened my grip slightly, to see how she would react, encouraged by her soft moans, only to more aggressively grab her hair and begin to force her head down on my shaft.

Her pussy grew more wet, her moans almost a little too loud now, even as I began moving my finger in and out of her tight snatch.

Seeing Astaer bring over a horse to hook up, I immediately froze briefly since she should be able to clearly see the motion of my arm, only for her to not even look in our direction as Sylvia continued to thrust her mouth downward on her own.

Oh shit, did she know?

How could she not know? There was no way she didn't see something in the corner of her eye, and yet she acted like nothing was happening even though she was so close.

And then, only a handful of seconds after, Celestine was coming over with a horse too, both keeping their blue eyes completely focused on the steeds, despite the audible noises beginning to occur from Sylvia's slurping.

Oh fuck, I was getting close.

I could hear Eliza speaking loudly to one of the scouts now, the three of them appearing to be on their way back to the wagon, even as my hips began to tense, a wave of pleasure starting to hit me so strongly that I didn't even care if the whole world saw.

Sylvia must have known I was close, because she moved her mouth to the top and began stroking firmly with her hand, even as she shoved her ass back slightly to shove on my finger between her swollen folds.

I gritted my teeth as I began shooting my load, a low grunt escaping my throat, even as Sylvia started swallowing loudly.

I finally sighed heavily in intense relief, still not even caring that I was exposed and in a promiscuous position with the blonde elf.

As fast as lightning, Sylvia began working to conceal my thick eight-inch cock and then began shifting her weight to lean back into my shoulder, her legs bent at the knees and to the side, so that she was resting more on her hip, rather than right on her ass.

I kept my finger buried in her pussy, readjusting with her movements.

She swallowed audibly, her face flushed slightly, as she readjusted her blue silk cloak to how it was, her leather skirt hiked up now, leaving all of her legs exposed beneath the shiny material. Yet she did not chastise me for keeping my finger inside her.

Instead, she leaned back a little more so that it was not obvious where my arm was, similarly concealed partially by her silk cloak, even as I began to work a second finger in her tight unfucked snatch, encouraged by the growing passion in her icy blue eyes.

Looking toward the horses, lifting one of my knees so that it wasn't obvious I was still hard, I tried to act casual as Mel and Val, followed shortly by Eliza climbed back into the wagon, the three women seeming completely at ease as Eliza explained roughly how far the next outpost was.

Astaer and Celestine were then finished, and both climbing into the wagon, the sisters warmly wishing a couple of guards goodbye as we left the stables and began passing through the small village. Only to be back on the stone road heading northeast now.

Within a matter of minutes, the conversations had resumed to the casual talks as before, with Val being the first to comment that she might try to get some sleep soon, only for Mel to offer her lap as the Red Oni shifted her weight more toward Celestine.

The blonde Holstaur accepted the offer, and readjusted some bags as she got comfortable, sighing heavily once her head was on Mel's leather-clad thigh and her purple eyes were closed.

All the while, Sylvia's tight snatch continued to pulse around my fingers buried within her, until finally Celestine indicated she would get some sleep so she could take over for her older sister later, followed by Mel leaning into her and closing her eyes as well.

Then, it was just me, Sylvia, Eliza, and Astaer still awake.

Given that Astaer was facing forward, Eliza finally inched closer and slipped her hand underneath Sylvia's cloak, seeming unsurprised when she found my hand between the blonde's thighs, though her purple eyes became affectionate in the almost nonexistent light, the moon shining brightly at the edges of the covered wagon.

It was almost as if she was deeply pleased that the two of us had been sharing in an intimate moment for a while now, ever since we'd left the first outpost.

Eliza then leaned a little into Sylvia's hip, her soft hand reaching underneath the front of the blonde's cloak to feel the white leather over her stomach, easing upward until she was firmly grabbing her right breast.

Sylvia bit her bottom lip gently, lust in her icy blue eyes, even as I used my free hand to reach around and grab her left breast, squeezing firmly.

She moaned softly this time, Astaer finally straightening up slightly in the corner of my eye.

I had no doubt the brunette elf could hear over the sound of the horses' hooves, but as the two of us began rhythmically squeezing Sylvia's shapely tits, even as I started working my two fingers in and out more intently, our female driver kept her gaze straight ahead, not looking back even for a peek.

When Sylvia was finally getting close, her icy blue eyes barely open in pleasure, her expression growing desperate, Eliza finally leaned fully into her and greeted her with her soft pink lips. Their kissing quickly grew louder, their moans less reserved, until the blonde was finally tensing and shivering as she soaked my hand in her fluids.

Astaer was rigid as a board now, but still didn't look back.

Once the tall blonde elf fully relaxed against me, taking a long deep breath, Eliza's hands were underneath her cloak again, gently grabbing mine and easing it out of Sylvia's wet snatch. She then exposed my hand to the warm air and pulled it up to her face, beginning to carefully lick it clean.

After a moment, Sylvia readjusted her leather outfit and finally pulled away from me, moving closer to assist the Queen in her task, the two women gently running their tongues along my hand, their faces so close they appeared to be kissing again.

And I was hard as a rock, having long since recovered from our earlier encounter.

Eliza finally spoke up softly, almost so low that I couldn't hear.

"My dear friend," she whispered. "I am afraid my attire would prevent me from enjoying my beloved without undressing. Yet, it is my deepest desire that my love feel relief when in need." She paused. "And I suspect he is in need."

"Shall I take care of him on your behalf?" she asked quietly.

"Only if you wish, my dear Sylvia."

"I wish," she said softly, her tone sincere and longing. "He's the only man I've ever fantasized of being with in all the time I've known you."

"Then please lie together until my love is fully content."

"As you desire, my Queen."

I swallowed hard when Sylvia slowly began turning toward me again, shifting her weight carefully as she hiked up her leather outfit more, until she got on her knees to my side. She didn't even ask if I was in the mood as she went to work on freeing my cock again, nor did she wait for me to shift my own weight toward her, grabbing my hips to force me to twist, so that my back was against the bag of supplies, just behind Astaer.

She then began carefully straddling my lap, her long toned legs and nearly bare pussy completely exposed in the dim light, her silk cloak partially held up by Eliza from behind.

I tried to swallow as her snatch lowered to my leaking cock, her blonde pubic hair looking and feeling soft as my cock rested against it briefly, before she readjusted herself a little, raising up and inching forward enough to begin putting pressure between her swollen lips.

My head sank in right away, feeling tight as fuck.

But she was determined to engulf all of me, shifting her weight a little more as she began sitting fully down in my lap, her chin jutted upward slightly as she bit her full bottom lip.

And then she was fully mounted, wrapping her arms tightly around me as she pulled my head against her upper chest. The height difference was much more noticeable now that she was sitting on me, my forehead about level with her chin, but she was so thin that I didn't feel like she was a 'big' woman by any means.

On the contrary, she felt smaller than Mel had felt on my lap, even though I would undoubtedly have to tilt my head back quite a bit to meet Sylvia's full lips. But then again, Mel had a lot more toned muscle, as was normal for an Oni, and also had huge tits. Overall, I felt like my rosy girlfriend might actually be a bit heavier than Sylvia, even though the blonde was taller.

And so, after the two of us embraced tightly for what felt like a long time, my cock throbbing deep within her, my right hand still being held by Eliza, she finally pulled away slightly. Angling her face toward mine, her lips began tracing my forehead, followed by my cheeks as my head tilted back, only to search for my lips.

Astaer's ass was practically right next to my head in this position, with a small glance being all it would take for her to witness everything going on right behind her, but she continued to focus straight ahead, acting oblivious to the lovemaking she was privy to hear.

We kissed intimately for another few minutes before Sylvia finally tensed her thighs, pulling up slightly on my cock, only to moan as she sank back down.

My hand was fairly dry now from the warm breeze, prompting Eliza to scoot a little closer and place my palm on her own heavy breast, allowing me to feel the soft leather covering her warm full assets, all while her blonde friend continued to pleasure herself on my shaft.

In the meantime, I was busy feeling Sylvia's white leather outfit between us, my left hand going from her hip to belly, to her warm soft tit, only to trace down her leather-covered side to her hip again.

I'd already almost gotten there once, but tried to hold it back, not wanting this to end too soon, causing my cock to begin throbbing prematurely, only for the craving to die down a little, affording me time to begin working up to a more full pleasure.

It wasn't until she began thrusting on me more fervently that I really started to get close a second time, my head residing almost right next to Astaer's hip, her brown leather pants creaking slightly as she tensed her thighs, until unexpectedly Sylvia grabbed my shoulders tightly as she sat up more, breaking our kiss, and I suddenly felt fingers beginning to brush through my hair.

Opening my eyes in surprise, I saw that Sylvia was completely lost in the moment as she rode my cock, while the hand I felt was in fact Astaer's thin fingers stroking through my hair as she held the reins in one hand, her eyes still forward even though her body was tense.

Sylvia finally cummed a second time.

"Uhhhhh!" she moaned loudly into the night air, causing one of the horses to neigh briefly at the noise. And I kept thrusting, really close to my own climax.

Eliza was on her knees now, wrapping her arms around her friend's thin torso from behind, even as Sylvia began making cute whimpers from my cock's continued movement.

"Fuck," I hissed, finally blowing my load deep in her snatch, even as Astaer grabbed my hair firmly like she was trying to keep my head down. The sensation sent me over the moon, an intense tingling rushing down my scalp and flowing into my neck and spine, a wave of pleasure filling my very core.

And then, I was finally content.

However, Astaer kept a hold of my hair even as Sylvia got up and twisted around, prompting me to reach down and get my cock in my pants right before the blonde leaned into me with her legs spread, the back of her head resting against my upper chest. I gulped as I watched Eliza bend down between the woman's sexy thighs, clearly planning on making sure that the blonde elf was fully cleaned up, the sound of slurping beginning to fill my ears. And in response, the appreciative elf reached out to hold the Queen's black hair, the angle allowing me to see all of Sylvia's long thin body covered in white leather.

And Astaer continued to hold my head down, as if she was keeping me there while she debated whether or not she would try to get her brown leather pants down and sit on my face herself.

Part of me almost wished that she would.

But the brunette elf finally let go when we hit an extra bumpy spot in the stone road, causing Eliza to sit up as well, Sylvia reaching down to cover herself up and then finally leaning off me to sit as she was before.

Being that it was late in the night, I was beginning to feel the exhaustion, especially after such a wonderful release, and debated whether or not I would go ahead and use the bag of supplies underneath my arm to recline my head, or if I should wait. Especially since I noticed that Astaer's left hand was now in between her thighs, her leather-clad legs seeming tense.

However, the decision was made for me when Eliza spoke up softly.

"My love, you look tired. Please get comfortable, so that I might lie in your arms while we rest."

Surprised briefly, just at the idea of doing such a thing in the open, I realized that we would be woken if we came across anyone else, which meant we didn't need to worry about being seen by anyone other than the other five women accompanying us. Thus, as Sylvia scooted away a little, I readjusted the bag of supplies and slid away so that I might rest my shoulders and head against it.

In the meantime, Eliza and Sylvia carefully switched places and my beloved leaned down against my torso until her beautiful face was resting against my chest. She sighed in contentment as she got comfortable between my legs, only for Sylvia to lie down against her to get situated as well.

Eliza finally spoke again. "Astaer," she said quietly. "Are you alert?"

The brunette cleared her throat as she looked down at us over her shoulder. "Very alert, my Queen."

"Then I shall rest in peace. But do not hesitate to arouse either your sister, or myself, if you find yourself fatigued."

"I will do as you ask, my Queen," she replied.

Eliza sighed heavily in contentment and snuggled her face into my chest. And all became quiet, aside from clacking hooves, softly squeaking wheels, and the gentle breeze. I knew that Astaer's left hand had begun to move just based on the way her shoulder shifted, her body tense, but my eyes grew heavy, my mind foggy, long before I could think to enjoy the thought.

Instead, my only thought shifted to one thing.

The simple awareness that my love was in my arms.

Finally, after so much time for me, and so much more time for her, we were truly together in this moment.

And even with the threat that loomed ahead of us, even despite the trials that waited...

In this exact moment, I couldn't be happier.

-

This is the END OF BOOK 1.

The next chapter is the START OF BOOK 2.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: February 15, 2024 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

12