Come a Little Bit Closer Pt. 03

Story Info
I drink from the faucet again (bi, watersports)
6.6k words
4.56
3.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Rosita and I were engaged to be married. I was the envy of all my friends who didn't know how I'd landed such an amazing woman. They knew she was gorgeous and smart and charming. What they never admitted was that she was prettier, brighter, and more fun to be around than their own wives.

Meanwhile, what they also didn't know about my outwardly innocent woman, was that she loved sex and blowjobs. In fact, she had given me a blowjob the first night we met.

They certainly didn't know that she has a strange kink, one that would drive most men away and in fact had almost ended our relationship: she has a fascination with pee. She likes to be urinated on, or do it to me. She even likes it in her mouth or mine.

What's more, is she wants me to share her kink with her and love it too. I'm really trying, but it doesn't come naturally to me.

Rosita loves to lick a drop of pee off of the end of a cock just before sucking on it. I even did it with her once, but we both figured out that I couldn't handle it.

We have an understanding. I'm letting her pull me into her pee loving world and she devotes herself solely to me so that she no longer seeks out strangers who will let her drink from the faucet.

I'm not the handsomest or richest man so she's way way out of my league. At times I think I'm crazy to go along, and at times I think I'm the luckiest man alive to be with a woman who is perfect in every other way.

So one night I'm standing on the edge of the tub showering her with a strong stream of beer-induced spray and she's lost in her joy of it.

Her raven black hair was blacker than ever, shining from my reluctant gift. Her white shirt was drenched, showing off her remarkable full natural breasts. The sight of her was wonderful except for the yellow hue being absorbed by the white cotton.

Rosita was beaming with pleasure, turning her gorgeous body this way and that so my stream hit her everywhere. When my last few spurts trickled out she opened her mouth to catch a few dribbles. After all this time I still worry that I might have eaten asparagus or too much beer, and it will ruin the experience - but so far she's never found it to be ruined for her.

The scene was almost too much for me, but somehow it became less hard every time we did something like this.

When we were done I turned on the handheld shower attachment and began washing the brine off her as she stripped off her soiled clothing.

She shocked me when she mused out loud in her delightful accent, "I imagine all your friends are peeing on me. When I'm kneeling in the shower that's what I think about." She averted her eyes, "I can't help it. But you know I never will. A promise is a promise."

For a moment I had a vision of her kneeling in the tub with my five friends crowded around peeing on her. In my unwelcome fantasy she was nude this time and the guys were all telling me I'm the luckiest guy alive as they're bathing her in the greatest quantity of the insanely intimate liquid that she's ever experienced.

Back to reality, and all cleaned up, we went into the bedroom to make love. Her perfect body rocked my world and her warm pussy caressed my cock, milking my cum out just for her. Pushing doubts aside, again I thought I really was the luckiest man alive.

Then I remembered her confession and my sick daydream. As happy as she is when I do the deed to her, she would be five times happier if my five friends did it to her. I know she dreams of huge rivers that no one man could ever give her. Soon we'll be married and any such multi-man activity would be infidelity. I have an itch to suggest we actually do it before we're married and it's too late for her to ever try it out.

Before we were engaged she wanted me to suck a cock with her. The part she most wanted was that we lick the little post urination drop of pee that clings to the tip. In her mind that act would mean we both belonged in the same world. But whenever I think about it I know that kneeling before cocks turns me off too much. I know because we tried it just once. Fortunately, we've agreed to only be with each other.

Still, her recent confession proves it weighs on her mind to this day.

For days, thoughts of indulging her desire one time before we tie the knot kept intruding on me. Time and again I considered it before driving the thoughts away.

Then came the day when she was laying down in the bath while I stood at her feet drenching her with what she wanted. The golden liquid coated her amazing naked body gathering in the hollows. It ran from her boobs pooling in her crotch. The black forest of puby hairs sprouting up from the surreal puddle was almost a turn on. I really was being sucked into her world.

Then I said it. It was on impulse but I said the words nevertheless, "Suppose we got one of those round plastic baby pools for the basement - and had my friends stand around you? Just one time before we're married."

Her wet serene face lost its smile as she grew seriously interested, "You mean THE five guys?"

"Yes, the five guys. Who else is there?"

"But, but how could that be? No, don't think it. They would know I'm weird. It would make it weird for you and them too."

I ignored her concerns, "It would be at a bachelor party. They would watch a watersport video first to warm them up. You know, I showed them all one of THOSE videos once, at Jake's bachelor party, just to see how they would react."

"And?" She was sitting up now listening intently.

"And none of the guys were overly disgusted. In fact, they all said they would do it just one time, just to cross it off a sexual bucket list. But only if the girl were hot - and you're definitely hot enough." She blushed.

She had a million more objections, which really made me happy that she never truly considered doing it.

Then a few days later she brought it up, "Could it really work? The guys wouldn't shun us?"

"Not if they drank enough beer and were drunk enough. They might not even remember it."

I know Rosita pretty well and the thought of all my friends with multiple beers in them was pushing all her buttons. Not because they would be drunk, but because their streams would be powerful and last forever. She caved, "Well, if you think you can do it without losing friends..."

I wasn't sure I could. But even if I did I'd still have Rosita and I would've made one of her fantasies come true. After that I noticed a change in her demeanor, she was subtly happier. Something that had been missing in her had returned.

Domino's bachelor party was next, before mine, making me the last to get hitched.

Yet again, mixed in with the other porn tapes, I had inserted a watersport video. I also hired a stripper who was secretly instructed to stand in the newly acquired kiddy pool pouring beer on herself and begging us to pee on her.

Two of the guys started to unzip - to do what she asked of them. But she stopped them saying it was only role play. She said if they wanted to do it for real she knew a girl who would do it for an extra C note. She seemed to be a hit, even if I only had eyes for my babe.

When she left I got them talking while the watersport video was playing and I asked one, "Would you do it to Kat?" In his drunken state Steve said he thought it was 'filthy' but he WOULD do it to his girl. Only she would "fucking" never go for it. He sounded annoyed.

All the guys followed suit, agreeing with each other, if only not to be the odd man out. Then Zeke said he would only do it if he could pee down his wife's throat after a rough and painful throat swab. He said she never ever had given him a BJ and as long as he was imagining impossible things he wanted a little payback.

First, I was surprised that Zeke had such angry feelings toward Stella. Second, a few more of the guys chimed in that they too would only do it to a girl if a blowjob was in it for them. And third, I wondered, since when is a blowjob an act of retribution?

The conversation devolved into a gripe match with all the guys complaining about their girls, calling them nasty names, and claiming they were gonna hurt the girls through rough sexual acts and hostile urination. The animosity shocked me. Weren't the guys supposed to love their girls? Wasn't sex supposed to be a beautiful thing?

Clearly none of the five peed on their significant other, and clearly they each hated their girl to some previously hidden degree. In contrast, I peed on Rosita all the time, but I adored her more than life itself. I never peed on her with anything other than pure love in my heart.

I had thought I was the sick one for engaging in Rosita's kink, but these guys were far sicker than I.

The next day I told Zeeta everything I'd learned: that the guys would do it under the right conditions. Her face brightened instantly, "You mean we'll get to kneel before them and sample their

leaky faucets?"

"Zee, no! We only talked about peeing. You wouldn't actually suck their cocks, would you? And me... being a part of it...that isn't part of the plan either. Not really."

She lowered her head, ashamed for her misunderstanding, "I'm so sorry. I just thought...nevermind, forget it all. You're all I need and I only thought about sucking them because in the past whenever I found a guy to pee on me it always included a blowjob. How else could I entice men to be so...?"

She stroked my arm apologetically, "And ever since we've been together my dreams ALWAYS include you. I couldn't enjoy the peeing if you weren't closer with me."

So we dropped it. But over the next few days I noticed that the spring in her step was gone. The thing that was missing in her life was missing again.

All that week, even more intrusive thoughts invaded my waking dreams. I imagined Rosita and I both kneeling in the kiddy pool in white T-shirts while the five guys stood around our bodies. I gawked at the five cocks protruding from zippers, waiting for them to wizz like race horses, then the guys insulted us with demeaning words... I shook myself out of it.

The thoughts started getting bad when I realized that I was getting a hard-on whenever I had these musings.

In another of my fantasies, all the guys had stiffies for my Zeeta and found themselves unable to pee on us. I enjoyed this thought more because it wasn't so strange. But then the dream evolved into a nightmare as the five all demanded blowjobs from MY babe so they would lose their erections and be able to pee.

Occasionally, my plan morphed the other way. I started to scheme how Rosita could blow the guys FIRST so none of them would get pee on them during the blowjobs which I assumed they would view as a dealbreaker. But then I always rejected any notion of her and them together sexually.

Sometimes the daydream included me sucking them too, like Rosita had always wanted, but I still had a pretty strong aversion to being a cocksucker. And still, sanity always returned and I pushed these ideas away. I couldn't share my woman with these guys who didn't even respect their own girls. If they couldn't respect their own, what would they think of Rosita and me?

We talked it over a few times, sometimes wanting to pursue it and sometimes wanting to abandon the idea. And with every turn of events her spirits changed too. She always agreed with my thinking whatever direction my whims leaned. She always said that no matter what we did, she just wanted to do it with me.

In time, Zeke and I started meeting to plan my own bachelor party. The first obstacle was to pick a date. As it turned out there was only one date that worked for all of us, it was about a month before the wedding.

Sitting around the kitchen table drinking whiskey and water, we decided to do it in my basement and to have plenty of porn. Zeke wanted a stripper again. He even suggested that we get one of the strippers the last one was going to recommend.

There could only be one reason for that: he wanted to pee on the stripper for an extra hundred. As much as it thrilled my drunken mind that Zeke was now into the whole pee thing, I had my reservations. I mean, I was about to get married and I really didn't want to pee on anyone other than Rosita. It felt like cheating.

Zeke had no such reservations about cheating, and he told me that ever since the last party all the guys were expecting to do IT someday. Apparently, NONE of the guys were worried about cheating on their girls, especially since they unfortunately said they expected a blowjob to be a necessary part of any watersports.

Zeke pointed to the kiddy pool stored at the bottom of the stairs and demanded I cooperate, "Either you give me the number for that stripper or I'm gonna call every slut in town until we find one that'll let us give her golden showers. She's gonna blow us too."

"But Zeke, Zeeta is my baby. I don't even want to look at another girl anymore."

"You should have thought of that before we hired the last one who turned us on to the concept. She made it very appealing." I was glad he'd blamed the stripper and didn't realize it was me who'd brought that idea into the group.

Then he said something that chilled my bones, "We're gonna do it and you're gonna participate! That way you'll be equally guilty and you'll keep your mouth shut. And if you don't, we're gonna tell Rosita you did it anyway."

I was presumably stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wasn't at all concerned about being blackmailed. It's just how adamantly he insisted on it.

Downing a full glass of burning courage I struggled to find the best words.

I would have told Zeke and the others to go fuck themselves. But this was my chance to make Rosita's long-time obsession come true. And we only had the one date.

Thinking on the fly and choosing my words carefully I responded, "I'm never going to cheat on Zeeta!" Here I paused for a long time, downing another shot, "But...suppose we can hire HER to do the show... not like a slut... a showpiece, like an act."

Zeke literally fell off his chair. From the floor he asked, "Rosita? In the kiddy pool? And not just beer, like the last one?"

I had to make it sound believable, "I'll try to convince her. We can't pay her with money. That'd be unsavory. But we can use the stripper budget to buy her a nice gift, to at least make her listen to the idea. Then I'll beg and make promises for whatever she wants." I shrugged, "I can't cheat. Maybe this'll work." Then I added a bargaining chip as one normally would, "But she wont have sex with you guys, just the shower."

Zeke picked himself up, "I'm gonna have to talk this over with the other guys. I know we all want to see her in a bikini for a change. But if there's not going to be any blowjobs..."

After Zeke left I dwelled on every word of our conversation. Did I say the right words? Did it seem like I was too enthusiastic? Would it work?

When Zeeta heard about the prospect of five streams of pee cascading over her body she was more excited than I'd ever seen her. We also had the best, most intimate, sex that night. And with no pee!

Pete called me the next day, "Did Zeke get this right? Is Rosita really gonna strip for us and do the, the you-know-what?"

I already knew the answer, but what I told Pete was, "I'll work on it. I've already got her envying a vacation that we can only afford with a windfall. When I offer her the money then I'll try for your plan."

"But Zeke says she won't blow us..."

It wasn't true. I knew she would be willing to. Yet it was me who was jealous and didn't want my friends remembering her like that at every get together. Then again, it wasn't like she hadn't given a lot of blowjobs before we met. Still, I said, "She's gonna be my wife. Would you want Doris blowing all of us?"

Pete froze, "Um, but we need blowjobs. Some of us haven't had one since we've gotten married."

"Sorry, Pete. That's the offer. Take it or leave it."

I worried that I was too strong and the guys might actually leave it.

Pete sounded more worried than I felt, "I'll call you back." He said.

It was Burton who called back, "What if Rosita did the pool and we hired a stripper for the blowjobs?"

"Do you really want one of our girls witnessing you guys with a stripper?" He was dead silent, "Yea, that could go bad if word got around. I'll call back."

It wasn't a half hour before Burton called back, "OK, we need everybody to keep quiet. All of us guys on this end won't say a word because we can't let our girls find out. Rosita won't say anything because, well, because of what we're gonna do to her: that must be SOME vacation you've got planned. Anyway, it's you! You...you won't do it with a stripper and you won't have anyone you need to keep a secret from. You're the problem."

He let that sink in, "But I've got an idea if I can convince the other guys to go along with it..."

When he wasn't forthcoming I asked and he continued, "You need some skin in the game. You have to fluff us like in that porno we saw, and then we'll do the pee thing with Rosita." He said 'fluff' like in the title, but I knew what he really meant.

I said nothing for a long time, so long that Burton asked if I was still on the line. Finally, I replied pretending to be beaten in the negotiations, "Yeaa, consider it done." He was overjoyed and never questioned my motives.

Now, in truth I WAS incredibly averse to fluff the guys, but I was far more averse to watching Zeeta blow them. Furthermore, she really wanted to see me at the faucet so now I was gonna make two dreams come true for her.

Zee and I talked at length about how we wanted it to go. She wanted me kneeling right next to her in the pool. She also wanted all the guys to drench her all at once. I just wanted for her to blow none of the guys and maintain some modesty by showing no more than a wet T-shirt would. Beyond that I was making myself be very amenable.

On the big day I provided massive amounts of beer and pushed it liberally. We wanted the guys to be hammered and uninhibited so no one would back out and fail to give her their all. We also wanted to make sure that their all would include forceful torrents of pee.

The blue plastic pool sat in the center of the room all evening while us guys drank, played darts, watched suggestive porn, and sang raucous songs. Meanwhile, Rosita waited upstairs, counting the seconds until her time.

About an hour before the main event I locked the bathroom, placing an "out of order" sign on the door. This would ensure that no one emptied their bladder prematurely.

Zee flashed the lights, then we all stared at her shapely dark legs coming down the stairs.

After the high heels we lusted for the short Daisy Dukes with a sexy frayed pocket.

Her white cotton T-shirt made me picture how the guys would be able to see her veiled breasts once it was wet. It was tied in a knot in front making it shorter and tighter.

Halfway down, she kicked off the heels playfully, sending them soaring across the room.

Reaching the landing she walked down among us guys, touching a shoulder here, or an arm there as she passed. All eyes followed her small tight ass.

"Who wants to see my shirt get wet. To see it become translucent?" She shook her big boobs just then. We could barely see the outline of her areolas. The guys were slapping each other on the back, so great was their good fortune.

Then she grabbed Dominic's shirt roughly, pulling him close, "Or... who wants to see my shirt riippppped off of me, revealing my nudity right away!?" I didn't expect that! But the guys didn't care what I expected. Unanimously they clamored for naked flesh. Zee was taking this in a direction different from what we'd planned.

She knelt in front of me submissively and mysteriously offered a stub of shirt to me.

It was up to me: my decision. I grabbed the tab and pulled. The shirt shredded easily unraveling from the bottom to the top. Here I was, alone responsible for exposing my girl to their leering stares. It grew shorter and shorter. I hesitated briefly when a first glimpse of underboob was exposed. But taking a deep breath I forced myself to continue.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12