Come a Little Bit Closer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at last her boobs were completely revealed the guys whooped and hollered semi-obscene comments, restrained somewhat by the knowledge that she wasn't some random stripper.

Next, she stood again, jiggling delightfully as she did. My buds were uniformly captivated, getting wilder and losing control.

In the next phase she was wearing only the denim shorts and white frilly sox. She even took the bow out of her hair, letting it all hang down.

She pushed her way through the crowd, intentionally rubbing her gravity defying breasts against a few of the guys arms, but also demanding respect and slapping their hands away when they tried to touch. I hoped that I alone noticed how erect her nipples had become.

She turned her back to us, lifting one sexy foot slightly, then bending over to grasp her ankles.

With her perfect ass on display we could just about see the outline of her pussy and could definitely see the creases of her butt cheeks.

Zeeta shook her ass. "Have any of you guys seen a pair of shorts as fine as these?" A solitary meek voice offered that he had not.

She swung back around then unzipped slowly, revealing a pair of stark white panties inch by inch.

Shimmying out of the shorts my gorgeous girl now showed virtually everything to my undeservedly lucky pals. The thin panties were sheer enough to permit a view of her black bush through the thin material.

She turned away again and we realized the panties were thongs. Her round latin buns never looked hotter than when ogled by so many stupefied eyes.

She sang sweetly, "Have any of you guys ever seen a girl pee before? I mean right up close. Right from the little hole?" She looked right at Zeke. "Do you even know how to find that little hole?" He shook his head slowly - mesmerized so easily.

She pulled the front of her thong away from her body and a couple of the guys leaned forward to gape.

Next, sitting on a barstool, she took off her socks one by one, tossing them into their unbelieving faces.

The final barrier, the thong, which she hung on Burton's glasses, came off in a grand finale with flourish and style. Nothing was hidden anymore.

Now totally nude and going off script she directed Steve, "Hand me that glass please." She held it right below her urethra. "Who's ready for me to fill this glass?"

Given their drunken, out of control, enthusiastic approval, she let go slowly with a controlled pale yellow stream that gradually filled the glass about three quarters.

Lifting the warm glass high before the wide eyed men she queried, "What should we do with this?" The room stayed unnaturally quiet.

She glanced at the bar, "Should I pour it down the drain?"

There were no answers, but I could feel the disappointment. They didn't know what they wanted, but they wanted more.

She walked over to the nearest guy, "Should I pour it on Steve here?" He recoiled in a horror that none of the other grinning fools felt.

Winking at Dom, Rosita pulled the glass back to herself, "Maybe I should sample it?"

The guys were arrested, wondering if she really would do it as they eyed the slightly frothy potion in the beer glass suspiciously.

"Or...maybe we should have a contest!" There was genuine interest now. "You've heard of spin the bottle? She grabbed a bottle, placing it on the floor.

Turning to Steve again she asked, "If the bottle lands on Zeke should he have to take a sip?" Steve didn't reply and she added more enticement, "And if he does you can touch my boob for as long as he sips." Steve agreed wholeheartedly. Then she affirmed for the group, "So we all agree to the rules? No matter who the bottle lands on?

The group watched the spinning bottle intently as it landed on...Steve. He tried to get out of it as she handed him the glass. "Come on Steve, it's Pete's turn to touch - and he can't touch if you don't sip." She pouted, "We all heard you agree to the rules."

She was toying with him. Mocking him. She never did that with me. But really, these guys deserved some humiliation.

Steve wrinkled his nose and took a tiny tiny sip while Pete tried to really grope her tits. She brushed him off almost immediately, "Aww, sorry Pete. Steve wasn't being a very good friend." Meanwhile Steve was rinsing and swishing with beer.

She spun the bottle again. Each man was sure he would be the one grabbing a tit and not the one tasting her offering. The guys were too drunk to notice, but I could see that she was causing it to land on the guy she wanted to torment next.

The bottle pointed to Zeke and the other guys sighed in relief, "OK, Zeke are you gonna be a good friend to Burton?" She patted his cheek as she goaded him.

He nodded, but really struggled with getting the glass up to his mouth. Finally Burton grabbed the glass and pushed it up to Zeke's lips as he pawed at Zeeta's bare chest.

He got to cop a good five second feel as Zeke spluttered and resisted. The level in the glass was slightly, yet visibly lower when they'd all felt her up.

Zee pranced sexily, "Let's try something new." She grabbed an empty mug. Whoever wins this contest gets all the money. If you wanna play, put a hundred dollars in the mug."

Rosita teased the guys, "what's the matter? Don't have the money cause your job sucks, or are you afraid you'll lose? It's a one in six chance. Tell you what, I'll ante up too. But considering what I'm wearing it'll have to be an IOU.

I started things off by dropping a hundred in. Next each of the guys dropped money in too. Steve was last, saying, "The odds are too good." and "Seven hundred dollars is a lot of money."

"What do we do now? Spin the bottle again?" Zeke asked.

"Don't be silly." She said. "The winner is the one who drinks the rest of the glass." Suddenly enlightened, they gasped.

Steve announced that he was out. But everyone else stayed in.

Zee dipped her finger in the glass. We know you're all able to drink it for the huge cash pot - if you KNEW you would be the sure winner. How about just to stay in the contest?"

She held her pee soaked finger up to Burton's lips. "Suck my finger and you stay in the contest. Refuse and you're out." She waved it under his nose, "You get nothing at all right now."

He refused and was out. That left me, Zeeta, Dom, Zeke, and Pete.

She held her dripping finger out to Pete, "Are you a man or a wimp Pete?" He sucked her finger, grimacing.

Naturally she and I had no trouble sucking her finger. For the rest of them there was no surefire boob touching reward - only a chance for cash. But they passed.

For the next phase she said, "If you want to stay in the game you take a healthy chug and pass the glass. We go around until there's only one person left or someone empties it."

I took the glass and swallowed a generous amount. It was pale and relatively tasteless compared to so many other times I'd tasted her nectar. Everyone still playing took a tentative first sip defying the rules.

"Pete," she said, "before you pass the glass you can turn it bottoms up right now. Or pass it on and one of us will. It could be an instant win! Or a waste of all you've done so far."

He scrutinized the amber liquid intently then gave me the glass. I downed the whole thing, pocketing the whole wad of cash as well.

Before they knew what was happening she yelled out excitedly, "Are you guys ready for some more fun?" She paraded over to the empty pool and stood in the center. They seemed relieved that the games were over.

"OK guys, here are the rules. You all want to pee on me and you all chipped in for the privilege. Firstly, you all have to do it at the same time." Zee knelt. "Some of you said you need a blowjob."

She eyed each man's crotch, "Here's the rule for the fluffing. You're all gonna strip nude. Then you stand in front of my dear husband-to-be as he kneels next to me in the pool. After you pee on me then you're gonna present your dripping cock to be cleaned off and I'll feed it to him. My hands on your poor neglected organ, his mouth."

I was shocked she would be so blunt and bring it up without anymore leading up to it. But when all the dumbfounded guys looked to each other for approval, and then were so instantly onboard, I knew she'd played it right.

I placed a full mug in each guy's hand as they circled around her. Then I took my place kneeling next to my astounding fiance. She kissed my cheek, "You're my kind of man."

Next Rosita looked up at all the expectant faces, "You cheaters paid dearly for this and we're NOT gonna tell your wives." They relaxed visibly. "We're also gonna give you every dime's worth."

Zeke lifted his mug, "Cheers!" And he let out a shy little dribble that gained courage as the others joined him.

Soon enough, lovely Zeeta was massaging the liquid gold into her breasts and up and down her slippery torso. Her hands roamed all over her body, then within a minute or two the multiple streams were diminishing and she leaned into them, wetting her luxurious hair.

All the while she was smiling wider than normal, relishing in the dirtiness. Burton stopped first and seeing how the golden orgy was coming to an end she abandoned any inhibitions she may have had about performing in front of friends and put her face in Pete's flow, letting it splash in her open mouth. I could tell she wanted more volume, but they're only human.

She gargled with his piss then let it fall out of her mouth where it ran down her front to her piss-gilded bush.

Soaked, she lay down on her back in the puddle, with her face by my knees. Reaching up she grabbed Steve's soft but dripping dick, she caressed it, slowly bringing it to my lips, saying to one of us, "Come a little bit closer."

I was totally caught up in the depraved action - totally in her world and without a thought of reservation. I leaned forward and slurped a tiny drop of pee from that cockhead. I'm sure she had a fantastic view from below.

And the guys, well, no one recoiled, no one judged. In fact, they encouraged Steve. It wasn't bad at all. Mellow and slightly salty.

Steve's cock sprang to life. Rosita massaged his balls, feeding the hard cockhead into my mouth. Steve pumped a few times but came super fast. The cum wasn't bad either - better than pee even.

I looked down at my prostrated girl and knew what to do: I hovered over her big brown nipples and let it slip out to coat them in the goo. The twinkle in her eye let me know I made the right decision.

Burton was next. Zeeta made a big show of holding his soft dickead up to display that yellow drop on the end, then I licked it off making an equally dramatic demonstration of pee sucking. His was bitter, but gone quickly.

His dick grew slowly in my mouth even as Zeeta stroked it to life. When it was taut I bobbed and sucked as hard as I could. He lasted longer than Steve, clearly struggling to urge himself on to his orgasm.

His eyes were fixed on Rosita, her fingers buried in her bush to be specific. She never stopped stroking her nether lips and he never took his eyes away.

Under my hanging penis Zeeta observed that I alone had not relieved myself yet, "Since your lovely coke is right there...you should let loose while you suck Burton."

With a single grunt Burton shivered once, then let out a tiny rivulet of cream. His cock didn't plow into me, instead staying stock still as he released, easily, ten more spurts. They weren't large or plentiful, but the end result was the same since there were so many.

His creamy spoo emptied into me while my thinner liquid splashed over Zeeta's face.

When we were done emptying our penises, I leaned over Zeeta's full, wet, boobs, allowing a cum-stream to hang from my lips pendulously, eventually falling and clinging to one nipple. It was her turn to shiver almost imperceptibly and witnessing her lascivious show gave me an erection. I was embarrassed that the guys saw me hard like that: I felt they would think it was the result of having cum in my mouth. I feared the same.

Zeek and Pete's dicks were unremarkable, being blandly normal in every way. But they stepped up eagerly, enjoying her hands and my mouth.

But Dominic was both spectacularly endowed and uniquely interesting for the huge set of balls he so proudly held out for all to see.

His dark Italian cock curved down a bit, making me wonder if I might try taking more than just the head in. Would it even curve right down my throat? I bet that would give Rosita a thrill.

She grasped his nuts firmly, needing both dainty hands to handle them properly. Using his jewels like a lever she guided his fat glistening bell end to my lips, stopping just short.

I didn't wait this time. Sucking the cockhead in with gusto I sucked with all I had. The fatness filled me and I hadn't even gone past the ridge.

Zee kept manipulating his big sack, the group watched more ardently than they had with the others, and Dom got verbal.

He started saying, "I'm gonna cum a gallon. It's gonna be the biggest load you've ever seen. Jen hasn't had a facial in weeks so you know it's gonna be good. Of course your mouth is better than my hand. I bet I can milk out more than she usually gets..."

True to his word he was milking his shaft as Zee and I worked him over.

I tasted a tiny prelude when he pulled free from my pursed lips, denying me his cum. Inches from my orifice he jerked his cock rapidly, then without warning, a rope of spoo jetted out, splashing me right in the eye.

I scrunched up my face, hating the nastiness of it. The first splat was followed by another and another, plastering themselves all over - both eyes, my nostrils, my lips...

It dripped and ran everywhere, turning me into a cum monster.

I wiped the stinging jizz but couldn't clear my vision. Zeeta was no more successful so she helped me to the basement shower.

The two of us washed ourselves thoroughly. She hugged and kissed me repeatedly, thanking me profusely for all I'd done for her and promising to give her whole self, body and soul, to me forever.

Squeaky clean we emerged to find that the men had gone their separate ways. It didn't matter - no more activities were planned anyway.

In the coming weeks there were uncomfortable conversations with the guys. Mortified for what they'd done - but seemingly not for cheating - they grew distant. In the following months they drifted away too.

Zee and I felt guilty for our part in tempting them, and tried to make amends. None had remorse themselves so we let them go. We never again involved anyone else in our sports. She was enough for me, and I for her.

We also discovered a new kink to put some bounce in her steps. It happened one day when she was giving me a blowjob and she put a finger up my bum. It's amazing the things people do with butts...

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12