Come Aboard

Story Info
A salty gal invites a young visitor onto her lobster boat.
13.5k words
4.65
28.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers

Come Aboard

Sandy stretched out on the deck of her shipshape lobster scow, "Spanking Jenny." The sun was good, not too hot this early in the season, but still warm enough to invite her to relax. Josh and Hank would razz her if they caught her in this bikini. They almost never saw her in anything but waders and a tattered yellow sou'wester. Rusty blond hair with a bit of grey stuffed up under a knitted watchcap.

Those two didn't hardly flirt, except the dirty way old farts flirt with any woman. "Blah, blah, blah." Nosy cracks about what movie star she would hit the sack with. They called her a dyke, too, because she could haul out as many crab, lobster, and oysters as any of them. More maybe. Also because she sometimes fucked women.

Sandy rubbed a little lotion on her legs and arms, brown to where any shirt or shorts ended, then fishbelly white. She didn't need to apologize for her body. She was put together okay for an older gal; strong legs, strong arms, tight butt. Not a lot in the tit department, but her lovers liked, no, loved, her big long nipples. And she loved to have them sucked.

Thinking about it made her horny and she could feel that little achy itch in her pussy that made her need to get off. She sat halfway up and looked around the harbor. Quiet weekday. Nobody much around, and her mooring was out beyond most. Looked like only somebody way down the way on a paddleboard. Good. She could frig herself silly if she felt like and nobody around to say boo.

Couldn't see much anyways. The Jenny had pretty high railings, and she had her nest of rolled up tarp, nets and bait pails. Fuck 'em.

She untied her top from behind her neck. The bikini was really just two matching scarves. The top was a long one she pulled around her back, criss-crossed over her boobs and tied behind her neck. For the bottoms she put a big kerchief between her legs and tied the corners together on each hip. Done. Did just fine for sunbathing on deck.

Now she let her puppies out and stroked them. They said 'hello' really quick, getting tight so she could feel that little grab in her vag when she pinched them. A little lotion helped, though she wished her oyster scarred fingers were a soft mouth. Oh, now and again she liked a hefty dude with a red beard and strong hands to give her a good reaming. But other times... She was imaging a pair dark eyes and sweet lips she met on her last trip to Provincetown.

Time to untie the knots on her hips and let Miss Puss breathe a little. She could feel herself getting slippery down there and wanted to start stroking while the stroking was good.

"Hello, anyone on board?"

That was weird. A woman's voice, and it wasn't Marg, who would yell out, "Sandy, where the fuck are ya? I need a cold beah!" And just climb on board and start ransacking her cooler. The men almost always yelled 'ahoy' like they were pirates or something.

Well, this was a serious buzz chill.

"Hello! Someone on the dock said I might get fresh fish or crabs out here! Is this the right boat?"

The face of a nubile young woman with startling blue-grey eyes was just visible above the railing.

Sandy sat up, fuddling with her top, trying to get the knot tied behind her neck. Then she realized one knot on her bottoms was undone and went for that first. The top fell on the deck and she figured 'fuck it'; this was a woman and she didn't give a shit. Or maybe she did.

She stood up topless and looked over the gunwale. A very young, very curvy gal was balanced on a paddleboard. Her nipples said 'hello' again.

"Yeah, I'm here, and sorry but I was taking a little nap and sunbathe. This is sort of my day off. "

The young woman pouted in disappointment.

"So I guess you got nothing fresh today. I thought I was going to grill myself some ..., just get into the spirit of the place. I just got here, and asked at the dock. My cabin has a little barbecue, so .... Well, nevermind."

The young woman dug her paddle in and started to move off. Sandy realized she had barely blinked at seeing bare tits.

Well, hell, most young ladies who looked like this one would want a salad at some hoity toity place. Or maybe go on the prowl to get some stud to buy her dinner, not to gut, scale and burn their own fish.

"Hey, wait. I got some fish. Only I caught it for myself. But, hell, we can share. If you like. I have a grill I set up right here on deck. Course the whole place stinks of fish and crabs and shit. But if that doesn't put you off ...."

For the first time the girl seemed to be looking at the boat, at the harbor, at Sandy, a middle-years woman standing tall and lean in nothing but a bandanna wrapped around her hips. She gave a twisted smile and shook her head.

"When the writers' retreat people said this place was good for "shaking out the cobwebs" and "getting new perspectives" I figured they meant an isolated cabin looking out over a pretty harbor was a good place to unwind. But, shit, I'm already having an adventure, aren't I, so why not?

She maneuvered her board up next to the Spanking Jenny.

"How do I do this? I figured you would just hand me some seafood in a sack and I'd paddle away."

"Wait a sec." Sandy grabbed a nearby grappling hook and tucked it around the far edge of the paddleboard, pulling it tight to the hull.

"Okay, chuck your paddle over the railing. That's a good girl. You have the painter, sorry, the rope, attached to your leg? Good. Now take my hand and heave your belly up on the railing and pivot around. I don't promise you won't get skinned a little. Jenny's seen some rough times."

"Jenny? Is that you?"

"The boat, Spanking Jenny. Ready?"

"Yup."

"Okay, leap!"

The girl got her top half over the railing, and a nice top half it was, and then Sandy grabbed the plump but muscular leg that was scrambling to get over. It was an accident that Sandy's strong hand touched some parts that otherwise she might not. It was also quite strange that she was doing this mostly naked, but hey.

"Ouch, ow."

"You hurt?"

"Oh, maybe I skinned my knee or something. Doesn't matter."

"Let me see."

The girl offered a curvy leg with perfectly smooth skin except for the nasty abrasion just inside her left knee."

"I've got a first aid kit, a big one, so we can fix you up."

"We?"

"Me, really, I'm Sandy."

"Thanks, I'm ... Jennifer."

"Really."

"Yup."

"Hey, your bad leg is still hogtied to your 'craft'. Help me get the thing inboard."

"Kay."

They hauled the paddleboard over the side and left it dripping against the rail. And for a while they didn't have much to say, lying collapsed against the gunwale, just breathing.

"Well, let's get you fixed up. I've got clean water and soap. Do you want to use my head? Then I can give a kick and a promise to that scrape."

Jennifer was looking at her funny.

"What?"

"Use your head?"

Sandy gave a deep belly laugh, as a lovely image flirted through her mind.

"The head is the toilet. Nautical term. Sorry."

Jennifer was blushing and not just a little pink. Sandy had never seen anything like it. Her cheeks were scarlet and so was her throat, disappearing into her scooped top and reappearing on her belly below. Even the tops of her legs were mottled raspberry.

"Where is the ... the head?"

"It's below, right through there, down the little gangway, the stairs. Woops, wait a sec."

Jennifer was still tethered to her board. Sandy found herself fumbling with the velcro collar that held it to Jennifer's ankle. It was a very nice ankle. Then she helped the girl up, aware now that her breasts were hanging inches from Jennifer's face."

"Up you go. Y'okay?"

"Fine, great really. I'll just ... clean up." She dodged for the door to the cabin.

Sandy grabbed her hoodie and dragged it on, leaving it half unzipped because, well, she wanted to. Then she pulled the first aid kit from its locker in the main cabin, noticed that she had a bottle of scotch 'for medicinal purposes' and took that out too.

Jennifer took a while to reappear, but when she did she was seemingly relaxed.

"Really kind of a cosy place. You can actually stay here if you want. I mean, do you, like, live on this boat all the time, summer and winter? That ... that bunk is, looks, pretty comfy, but don't you like, bonk your head if you get up to pee ... or whatever."

Some of the blush was back.

"Hell, I stay onboard sometimes when I haul into harbor late and plan on getting going with an early tide. Other times I call the harbormaster and go home to my little place on the far side of town. I keep it nicer than this ... in case I have company."

She looked out of the corner of her eye at Jennifer. The girl had a cute smile and was shaking her head.

"So, lets get that knee fixed up."

She took out peroxide, cotton swabs and a big bandage pad. She cleaned off the abrasion and found herself fascinated by the way the peroxide was foaming into the tiny blond hairs on the long tanned leg. Jennifer seemed fascinated too.

"Hey, wait." Jennifer said suddenly. "I want to get a snap of this." She dug in the waterproof sack on her back and pulled out her cell. "Look at your hands on my leg. Isn't that cool? I mean, your hands are so tanned and weathered and stuff and my leg is so pale with fine golden hairs catching the sun."

Sandy made a face.

"No, no, I mean they are beautiful, really, I mean it. They have such ... character, and they're kind of ... tough, while my leg is so smooth, with just that light fuzz. It's so ...."

She took the picture, leaned in, took another.

"There. Go ahead."

Sandy was feeling a little funny. She had patched up a lot of people up and mostly concentrated on doing a good job, and getting it nice and clean. But now she was thinking about her hands, and the girl's skin, and the way the sole of Jennifer's foot was pinker, and the chipped coral nail polish on her toenails.

She put the bandage on and patted Jennifer's leg.

"There you go. Should be fine, though that knee might get a bit stiff. I got some ice if you feel any strain."

"'S'fine now. But I interrupted your ... your sunbathing. That's what you were doing, right? So, I'm sorry. You could go ahead while I ... start ... or I could 'catch a few rays myself ... Is there a place I could stretch out?"

Sandy was thinking fast. There was no real chance of getting back to her me time, but it would be fun to have company, and relax before grilling the fish.

"Why not? I've got my nest over there and we can make one up for you over here. Okay?"

"Sounds great. Just show me where to put stuff."

Sandy was trying to figure how she was going to get into her bikini top with just a little discretion. But Jennifer solved the problem. "We're going topless, right? I mean, that's kind of the idea, isn't it?"

Sandy gave a shrug. "Sure, what the hell, it's just us girls out here, and as long as we stay below the rail, and even if we don't, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Jennifer was sporting a giant smile.

"Woo hoo! Great! Lemme get out of this thing."

She tugged off her stretch top revealing a wonderful thick pair of tits with startling huge brown aureolas around puffy nipples. Sandy felt the back of her tongue begin to ache. So she turned away from these wonders and stripped off her own hoodie. It was great to feel the breeze on her skin and her own nips got perky.

"I've got sunblock, if you want?"

"I've got some too, in my sack; what SPF is yours?"

"Fifty."

"That's strong."

"I burn."

"But your arms and face are a nice tan."

"Yeah, that's true, 'cause I'm out in the weather all the time. Don't always remember to grease up. Getting like a softball glove."

Jennifer was looking Sandy over.

"Nah. It's nice. It's you. The sun has kissed you. It loves your hair. So many shades. But the contrast with your pale skin ... I'd take your picture, only I don't know if you want your bare breasts on some strange girl's phone."

"Doesn't matter much. Don't have much of a reputation to lose. So. Go ahead."

Sandy wasn't usually self-conscious about her appearance. But she wasn't usually standing almost naked in front of a gorgeous young woman who was equally stripped; on the deck of her boat; in the middle of Portsmere harbor. She stood up straight, pulled her shoulders back to give her tits a bit of a lift, sucked in her belly and turned her face away so only her profile was revealed, hair blowing across it.

Click.

"Beautiful. You wanna see?"

Jennifer was at her elbow, breasts brushing her arm.

"I like it; but what can I say? It's me."

"Yeah, that's what I like. It's different, or different anyway from what I see most of the time. You're a person who owns who you are. Got any beer or cold drinks?

Sandy shook her head to clear the cobwebs. What kind of host was she being? Well, she didn't usually have to play host.

"There's a cooler in the wheelhouse. Take what you like, and bring me one, okay."

"Fine."

Jennifer ducked into the wheelhouse and came up with a couple of Sam Pale Ale. Sandy was impressed with the way all the parts of the young woman wiggled so nicely. She clinked her bottle with Jennifer's.

"To ...?"

"Us."

"To us." They drank. They stretched out on the deck near each other and gave themselves to the sun. Jennifer happily squeezed a big dollop of sunscreen into her palm and lathered her breasts with it. The nipples stood at attention and it seemed to Sandy that the girl spent all the time she wanted on them before doing her neck and face, belly and thighs. Sandy made herself busy with her own cream because it kept her from gazing at the shiny skin of the young person across the deck from her. But she also got to rub her own nips. That was good. And she was rewarded with shy glances from her companion.

Legs. Feet. Belly. Sandy figured 'what the hell' and slid a hand under her bandana bottom to her 'bikini area'. Hey, wouldn't that be an awful place to get a burn if she went full commando. And at that moment she decided that in a bit she would do exactly that. What would the girl think? Would she ...

As if reading her mind Jennifer said, "When you're ready to flip over I'll be happy to do your back.

"Mmm, that would be great." More than great.

She couldn't wait very long; rolled over and discreetly pulled free the knot holding the 'pants' closed; but left them lying across her pale ass. Protect those pale cheeks until some angel decided to coat them with soothing balm. She didn't have to wait long. A jagged breath from Jennifer.

"Oh wait; you turned over; you're sure to burn unless I ... ."

Sandy discreetly tucked her hand under her hips. Jennifer chuckled.

"You really are two-toned, almost brown on your neck and arms and lower legs; frog-belly white on your back and legs and ... ass. I'm sorry, sometimes I forget that a cute description isn't always kind."

Sandy spoke to the planking.

"No harm, no foul. I am, indeed, two-toned. But slap some of that stuff on me. I don't want to be red and brown and unable to sit down. See there, I can spin some words myself."

Jennifer got busy with the lotion. Sandy went with it, even letting herself make little noises to indicate that it felt fine. Under the guise of shifting her position, she lifted her butt and slid her hand until the fingertips were just pressing her soft parts; which actually weren't so soft right then. Jennifer was moving down her back and spent too much time around her tailbone. Was she afraid to touch ass?

"You'd better get some on the rest of me. I can really feel that sun."

Jennifer rubbed a generous dollop down her legs and even the soles of her feet.

"Conscientious, but ... ass please."

"Whoa! You're firm. I didn't expect that. Your ... your cheeks look perfectly normal. Oops, I did it again. Sorry. Open mouth, insert foot. What I meant was ... ."

"I know what you meant, but you may shut up. Please make sure my nice normal ass is well coated."

Jennifer went to work, kneading the sunscreen into the pale skin more thoroughly than she needed to, but less than Sandy wanted. Sandy was turned on and she could feel her hidden lips weeping. She spread her legs a bit. She hoped the girl would worry that this tender exposed skin might burn.

Suddenly she had an idea; impudent as shit. Kill two birds with one stone. She slid her hand out from under her palm up.

"Can you squeeze a generous glob of that stuff into my hand?"

"I'm sorry, wasn't I doing it right? I could ... ."

"Sure you could, but I thought you might not want to."

Sandy lifted her hips until they arched up, tucked her hand under again, and swiped the cream generously over her pussy. Settled onto the hand again.

"O ... K". I guess you don't need my help ... shhh. I'll just ... stretch out over here."

Jennifer reapplied sunscreen to her long legs, taking some extra time on the inner thighs. Sandy peeked out of a corner of her eye. The girl seemed composed, but every so often she took a jagged little breath and bit her lip, especially after she lay down and massaged cream into her stiff nipples. One hand glided down her belly, shoved the waistband of her shorts lower, and a little lower.

"Sandy?"

Sandy was getting into a nice place by just slowly circling her clit.

"Sandy, do any bigger boats come buy and look down on this, this deck?"

"Uh uh, about never."

"Good, 'cause I'm tired of these shorts in this sun. I'm gonna ... ."

She wiggled the shorts off her hips and tossed them on the rest of her gear.

"Much better. You don't mind?"

"Hell, girl, it's your skin."

It was, very nice skin, fading lighter where the sun hadn't peeked beneath her bikini, but then shading darker again on her thick lower lips. When her hips were high, sliding out of the tight shorts, Sandy had glimpsed an impudent tuft of brown curls on her wide mons, and below that a wonderful swelling of thick ruddy flesh.

Jennifer smoothed sunscreen onto this rarely exposed landscape.

Sandy was pretty busy with her own tender region, though she tried to be as discreet as she could while still stirring her pudding enough so that she got 'that' feeling. Could Jennifer notice? By this time Sandy didn't care. Her 'wank' had been interrupted once already and she was getting to that place where she couldn't stop.

"Will you do my back now?" Jennifer was restless; flopping over on her stomach revealing the most perfect ass that Sandy had ever seen. It was tanned except for a sexy thong stripe. It was tight and yet it jiggled. Each cheek a separate globe, squeezing as the girl tried to get comfortable on fishing nets and tattered sailcloth.

Sandy lifted herself, reluctant to leave her personal party and yet eager to get her hands on that firm flesh.

Jennifer gave a strange little moan as the cool cream touched her back, and then Sandy began to massage it into the girl's long neck, the fine curls tickling her fingertips.

"Oh that's nice." Jennifer's voice was hardly more than a murmur. Sandy applied sunscreen liberally to the well-tanned shoulders, digging in with her thumbs just a bit under the shoulderblades. Most of her lovers loved this.

Jennifer was no exception, though she emitted a tiny squeak.

"Too hard? Are my hands too rough?"

The girl's head shook just slightly.

"S'good. Little scratchy, but just what ... I need." She shifted her hips and the moons of her buttocks squeezed tight for a moment. Sandy decided to give them the treatment they deserved, though she could imagine other, rougher treatment they just might appreciate.

Her palms, damp with cream smoothed over the mounds, fingers tracing the light stripe from the thong. Sandy decided not to be cautious, allowing her fingers to slide into the groove and push very close to the ruddy lips peeking out below. At first the girl reflexively squeezed her firm thighs together; but then she allow them to separate enough to allow Sandy to coat the insides with slick sunscreen.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers