Come Aboard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, that was a doozy. Thank you, thank you."

"Happy to oblige. Gosh, that was ... amazing. I've never seen anyone get off so hard, not even me. Wow, did I do that?"

"Honey, you sure did your damndest, and a bang up job it was. But now I figure I sort of owe you."

Sandy stirred the two fingers that were still pressing into her companion's dampest parts.

"Mmm, nice, but you don't have to. It was just so good really getting someone ... getting you off that way. It was ... powerful. Not like ... I don't want to think about men and dicks right now. This is so ... close, so ... real."

Sandy gave the girl a long slow kiss.

"I don't know Jen. I don't think we're done, are we? It seems to me that you deserve a little more ... Wait. I know what I want to do. You just stand there and lean against that rail. That's good. Now I need ... to get at you."

Sandy grabbed a lifejacket that hung on the cabin wall and put it down in front of the girl's feet.

"Yeah, this. And now these have got to go."

Grabbing Jen's waistband, she jerked downward and the pants were around the girl's ankles. Jen's eyes were wide but she just let it happen.

"Step out, please. That's good. Now let's move these beautiful long legs apart some, say, just about that far. That's great. And I'll put this right here ...."

She positioned the lifejacket between Jen's feet and knelt on it.

"Perfect. And look at this ... the gods have been good; my mouth is just at the level it wants to be. God, you have beautiful thighs! They must be worshipped for a while."

Sandy took her time. The rush was over. Her mouth started just inside Jen's left hipbone and worked across and down. A curve of warm belly. A tongue swipe at the deep navel. Skirting the lush furry triangle and kissing out onto that creamy expanse of thigh, now accented by lovely gooseflesh. Inward. Finding the more tender skin that curved into the darkness. Ignoring the heated flesh beneath the dark curls. Sucking the softness of inner thigh into her mouth; kneading it with her tongue. Deciding then and there to leave a raspberry bruise that the girl would see the next time she showered.

"Ohhh."

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes, I love it."

Sandy took another mouthful of thigh.

Jen was beginning to moan. Her hands, once resting gently on Sandy's shoulders began to clutch, tug, and pull at Sandy's neck, the back of her head."

She ignored them as best she could and shifted to Jen's right thigh; let her own hands slide from Jen's hips backward, downward until she clasped thick Jennifer ass in her rough hands. A louder moan; wordless words. Sandy answered.

"Oh yes ... oh yes, my girl needs what she needs, doesn't she? Oh yes, that hot mouth is so hungry, isn't it. She wants my kiss now, doesn't she? Can she wait?"

Sandy kissed so close to the sweet spot that Jen's hair tickled her nose. The girl's hips surged toward her.

"I guess she can't wait much longer, can she?"

Jen whined and her hands found the back of Sandy's head, fingers tangling in her unruly curls, pulling.

"Oh, my girl wants, yes, she wants, doesn't she? Soon. Soon. Not yet, but soon. I need to kiss this lovely belly, and ... "

"No, no, please stop, and ..."

"You want me to stop? You've had enough? I can ..."

Sandy backed off a little and blew cool air into the dark curls where she knew the hot bead hid.

"No. No, please. This. Please! "

Jen had her by the ears and her grip was surprising. She tilted up her hips so that all the tender flesh was exposed, catching a bit of moonlight on the slick spots. But she didn't wait. She pulled Sandy's face hard against her; mouth exactly where she wanted it; scrubbing herself hard against Sandy's lips.

Sandy went with it; opening her mouth wide; flattening her tongue so she could cover that whole wonderful wet meaty landscape. Dipping into the hot hollow. Pushing hard up the groove until she reached the button.

Backing off.

"Oh, oh what are you doing? You ... no ... please, please."

Sandy didn't fool around anymore. That tiny rod with its super-sensitive tip was under her tongue. Left across. Right across. Up. Down. Again. Aand again. Jen's hips were now banging her face with each lick. Sandy could plunge her fingers into Jen's hot wet magic any time. She didn't. Just fingertips barely at the opening, tickling, stroking ....

Keep this up all night, or ...

Jennifer's clit was in her pursed lips. She sucked in hard. Scrubbed her tongue across it.

"Oh yes! Oh yes, oh god yes! Please, please don't stop. Oh shiiiit!"

Jennifer was pumping hard against her mouth and driving down on her hand. Sandy pushed her fingertips hard against the hot fat little pillow inside, and Jen, all of a sudden, was leaking all over her.

"Oh shit, oh shit I'm making a mess, but I can't stop. I can't stop. Oh jeeeeeez!"

The girl used Sandy's face until every drop of the orgasm pushed all the way out, fragrant honey all over Sandy's chin and hand. So powerful she felt her own hips chime with it, flexing hard, squeezing, leaking. Suddenly she was out of breath as Jen leaned over her back, spasms still grabbing her belly, those columnar legs quivering against Sandy's face, hungry panting on the back of Sandy's head.

Finally Jen took a breath.

"I need a fucking beer. Are there any left? That was in mother fucking tense. I have never been so fucking well fucked in my life. You are something amazing."

Jennifer took Sandy by the ears and tilted her face up; giving it a deep wet kiss.

"Mmm, me. Delicious, if I do say so myself. Only I guess it's your turn. I'll bet you taste better."

"Yeah, bullshit. Though I would love to have you eat my box, maybe that can wait. Let's have that beer and then you can ream me good."

"I'd love to, but I can't fuck you like a guy. I have a fat clit. Sometimes it embarrasses me. But I don't have a cock ..."

"That's okay, honeychild. There are ways. An enterprising gal doesn't really need a guy except to get stuff off high shelves. And they even make ladders for that. So, First things first. Beer."

Sandy reluctantly gave up her comfortable spot cuddled against Jennifer's legs, and headed for the cooler in the cabin. Beer. Yes, plenty. And, oh, that's what was ticking in the back of her mind, the last zucchini, a long thick one. She couldn't quite get her fingers around it. Should do just fine. She scrambled back to Jennifer.

"Okay, here you go. Drink up, because you have some work to do, and I'm the captain here and I need this chore to be done quickly and well, with enthusiasm."

She handed Jen the zucchini.

"What am I supposed to do with this? Eat it? Is this some kind of initiation? I heard about sailors doing crazy shit when they cross the equator. But we are nowhere near that ..."

"I'll give you a hint: it's not for you, it's for me. So finish that beer pronto, and I'll just stand here watching the harbor lights and in a little while, when your bottle is drained, but before that vegetable loses its cool I expect you to figure out what to do with it. Okay?"

"Uh, sure. Let's drink up."

Sandy placed her elbows firmly on the railing next to Jennifer and stared out at the harbor.

"It's so peaceful. The slow turn of the lighthouse light. That gentle 'ching, ching' of the rigging. The little waves against the hull. Quite something. Do you ever get tired of it?"

Sandy had to think. Tired wasn't the right word, although sometimes she got fed up with all the nosy, tiny-minded idiots who lived by the harbor. But no ...

"You know, Jen, you are seeing this harbor when she's in a sweet mood. But let me tell you, she can be a fierce mean-ass bitch. A nor'easter comes through here and just tears the crap out of everything. I once had to haul the Jenny out of those woods over there where a big friendly wave left her. But yeah, there are sweet days, even in winter when there's ice on the rigging and my tits are turning blue. I do love it."

"You ever get lonely?"

"Sure. But I like being alone. People need more maintenance than this old tub, and that's saying something. Aaaand ... times up. You got a job to do. I'm gonna hold onto this railing here and I want you to jam that old vegetable into me. I mean jam. Don't be gentle. Get it in deep and work it. And don't you dare stop until I'm screaming. You got it?"

"Uh, sure. If that's what you want ...?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

Sandy chucked her bottle into the harbor, something she almost never did, and spread her legs, pushing her ass back and up.

"C'mon, be my stallion. Let's go."

Jen bit her lip, but she was eager to see what was going to happen. Placing one hand firmly on Sandy's tailbone, she took the chilly zucchini, looked at the ripe portal surrounded by a circle of rusty curls, pressed the knob of that green schlong against it and shoved in hard.

"OH SHIT, YES!"

Sandy's ass surged back toward Jennifer's hand and the zucchini was buried.

"Fuck me, girl; fuck me well and hard."

Jen took a deep breath and went at it. Every time she drove in, Sandy moaned like she was being punched in the gut, and every time she pulled out Sandy sucked in her breath with a sound like a whale blowing. It was a little frightening, but also sexy as hell. Jen was feeling it deep inside. Her arm started to get tired but she dared not slack off.

"Oh yes, ream me, girl. Give it everything you got. That's it. Get it deep in there, Yes. C'mon faster."

Suddenly Sandy froze.

"Oh no. Oh shit. You'd better stop."

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, you were just getting me to the good place ... when I saw that asshole blue light coming this way. It's that tool of a harbormaster. What the fuck does he want? Here, grab my hoodie there for me. You can drag on that sou'wester hanging on the cabin wall. Never mind pants. We'll stand behind the rail. C'mere beside me. We're just having a little gam."

"What's that?"

"A little chat between friendly vessels. Okay, here he is. Hey Smitty, what's up?"

The big spotlight from the harbormaster's cruiser raked the deck, landed on Sandy and Jen leaning on the rail. Sandy pulled a cheroot from her pocket and lit up.

"Ahoy Sandy. Just thought I'd see what was up. Don't usually see the Jenny all lit like this at this time of the evening. Thought maybe some kids got aboard and were having a party ..."

"Nah, just me and Jen here, my, my mate for the season. She don't know shit, but I'm teaching her a few tricks of the trade. She's very eager to do some clamming, so we had dinner on board. Gonna get an early start."

"Thought you might want to share a beer, ..."

"Yeah, I might under other circumstances, but ..."

Jennifer was feeling a little frisky, seeing as how they were both standing there bare ass, hip to hip. So she carefully slid the damp zucchini up the inside of Sandy's thigh until it met soft, warm resistance. Sandy gave a little gasp, but pretended it was a funky puff on her cheroot, masking it with a cough.

"Hey Sandy, you should ditch those foul smokes. I'd be happy to share one of mine ... "

" No thanks. Oh, wow. These ... suit me ... fine."

"You okay, Sandy?"

Jen took that moment to shove the zucchini deep into Sandy again.

Sandy made a sound like she was being strangled but managed not to moan or curse.

"S'sorry Smitty, just something I ate. That zucchini we... roasted ... is so ... good I forget it ... oh ... gives me gas."

"I can get Tommy. I think he's on call for the clinic ...?

"Shit! No, I think I've got it covered. Some puh pepto and I hit my berth early and I'll be fine. You ... you ... you have a good night. We're ... fuck ... fine."

"Well, if you say so ..."

Jen spoke up.

"Trust me ... Smitty, is it? I've never seen a woman who handles herself, her crew, and this ... craft, the way Sandy here does. And I have some ... nursing training. I can handle her."

"Well, okay then. You have a good night. You know I can be here in five minutes in all weather ... if you want me."

Sandy could do little but nod because Jen had the green monster as deep as she could get it and was grinding it in circles, while she waved, ladylike, to Smitty.

The cruiser tore off, scanning other boats in the harbor.

"You little cunt. I love your style. He likes to find the kids fucking on boats and give them a hard time while he gets an eyeful." Sandy gasped.

"Well he saw the grownups tonight, and yet he didn't."

Jen resumed her position behind Sandy and went back to work in earnest. Sandy was beyond words. Just pant and growl, groan and gasp. But she managed to hiss, "Grab my hair!"

Jen took a handful of curls and used it as leverage to jam deeper and faster. Sandy was in the zone now. She wanted to come bad, but she also wanted to stay on top of that hot wave that was boiling out of her belly and jangling down her legs. She was so wet, so open, and yet the girl managed to find all the good spots, driving up so she could feel it in her ass, driving down so her magic spot sparked every time it was hit. Not much longer. It was building too hard. So close ... so close.

"Oh Jen! Oh good god girl! I can't ... I can't. Oh, just, just ... shiiiiiiiiit!"

It was like a giant fish leaping out of her belly, wriggling and twisting, thrashing its tail again, and again, and again until ...

Sandy sank to the deck, her knees rubber, her head exploding.

Jen's fingers were still in her hair, and she grabbed the girl's wrist and hung on for dear life. No words. Her tongue was a limp jellyfish.

Jennifer slid down beside her and took the cheroot from her fingers. Smoked it slowly while Sandy blew like an elephant seal. She was so hot. For a while she wasn't in the world, except for smells. The burning tobacco. The ripe smell of the young woman next to her, a bit of her own funk from Jen's hand. The wood of the deck. The fishy metal reek of the boat. The harbor water.

"I'm going in." She said. Stripping off her hoodie, she leapt up on the rail.

"Are you coming?" She didn't wait for an answer, but dove head first into the dark water twinkling with harbor lights.

For a few moments she swam among the boats, feeling the cool salt water on her nipples, rippling against her belly, draining the lust from between her thighs, waking her.

"What am I doing?" Doubts about the evening started to swim in her head. Then she looked up. The red spark of the cheroot arched into the harbor and a moment later it was followed by a graceful dive.

"Where are you?"

"Right here."

The girl swam over with easy strokes until she was bobbing face to face with Sandy.

"You do this all the time? This water if fucking cold. I think my nips are falling off."

"Hang onto the anchor rope."

"What?"

"It's right here. A little slimy, but slime won't kill you. Grab it up here where my hand is and hang on."

"Why? Are we getting out this way?"

"Not yet; but you said your nips were freezing. This will help."

"How?"

"I'll show you. Grab. That's good."

Jen took hold of the heavy rope and her beautiful breasts were lifted just out of the water, nipples shell-hard."

"But this is worse. That breeze is freezing them."

"I'll help."

Sandy hung beside Jen and placed her hot mouth over one nipple and cupped the other breast in one hand.

"Better?"

"Oh, wow. Oh yes. That is so ... different. Please don't stop."

Sandy was cooperative and gave equal attention to both the hard, fat buttons. Then she let herself slide under water, down Jen's body until her mouth enclosed the swollen clit. It was surprising how long she could hold her breath. Jen was getting crosseyed. And just as she was about to howl the beam of the harbormasters snoop-light panned across the hull. Jen dropped below the surface.

"Shit, shit, shit." Sandy came up sputtering, but had the presence of mind to drag Jen to the far side of the hull from Smitty's boat.

"Asshole." She whispered. "Why can't the fucker mind his own business. He'd better not come on board."

They both had to tread water between the dual Evinrudes at the stern for much longer than they wanted. Nips were turning to cubes.

"This is a genuine buzz kill."

Finally the boat slowly puttered off.

"We can climb the gangway ladder here. I would have done it sooner, but I didn't want that cocksucker to see us in the altogether and spread shit around town. Oh, he'll do it anyway ... Here, let me get you a towel."

Sandy dove below and came up with a big towel sheet, which she rubbed all over Jennifer, careful not to miss the tender bits. Jen seemed to enjoy having her nips and lips buffed until they were ruddy and tight.

"These are rough, but so good, Sandy. I'll have to get me one. But now you."

Jen wasn't any more gentle than Sandy had been She scrubbed until Sandy's skin was warm and her nipples sensitive in a new way.

"You know, it's funny how water is sort of an insulator against horniness. Like in a bathtub, if I put my fingers inside, it just doesn't ..."

Sandy agreed. "Yeah, I've tried to do myself in the surf. It's fun, but no buzz. and sand in the tender bits is ..."

"Yeah. Hey, is this TMI? Because, somehow, I feel just the opposite. It's fun to share 'girl secrets'. Is that stupid?"

"No. Don't think so." Sandy was lighting another cheroot. "You don't mind? My mouth with a taste like these shit sticks? I've had ... someone ... say that is a turnoff."

"Hasn't bothered me so far. No, I like the way you taste, even when you taste like me."

Jen wrapped the towel around both of them. Took a puff of Sandy's cheroot before kissing her for a long time. It was getting hot under that towel. Jen put on a little girl voice.

"Sandy?"

"Yeah?"

"I have a confession to make. When I was doing ... fucking ... you with that zucchini, I, I mean, I loved that, but after a while I really started to get kind of jealous. Sometimes I was thinking about this huge shotputter I know on the track team, who has this ... well, sometimes when he is working out, it gets all kind of huge inside his track shorts. It's funny, 'cause I don't think he, like ... rubs it or anything. It just sort of ... happens. But we, the other girls, women on the track team, we sort of ... position ourselves so we are ready ... when it happens. And of course, we try not to, like, stare ... but I know I, and other of the women start fantasizing later in the shower and then, in bed, or, wherever."

Sandy grinned and kissed Jen on the nose.

"No sweat girl. I have my 'starters'. Hell, when you were doing me I was imagining this Cape Verdean dude who sometimes goes clamming the same time I do. He has this battered old surfboard that he keeps his bucket on. He clams in nothing but a tattered pair of faded cutoffs, with holes in them. Massive back that gets all sweaty when he is out in the sun for a while. Skin like dark polished wood... . And speaking of wood ...."

Sandy gave Jen another kiss on the nose and let her hand caress a thick hip.

"Aand ...?"

"You little horndog. Yeah. So we stop for a gam and share a cheroot like this. I don't think I'm doing anything too flirty, but maybe he could see my tits because I wasn't wearing a bra under my old denim shirt that I tie up at the waist. Anyway, we are standing in thigh-high water and I notice his amazing schlong is pushing out of those rips in his cutoffs. He notices me noticing it and he winks, a nice wink, and says, 'Maybe you like a little of this?'"

Sandy was sort of dancing with Jen now, their chests brushing across each other, thighs finding their way between thighs.

"Normally, I would flick my cheroot at him, and say something like, 'In your dreams, clamdigger.' But something about that day had run my bell. Maybe it had been a while since I got some. Anyway, I shrugged and asked, 'How?' He winks again and says, 'Let's go surfin'. Indicates I should bend over his board. Clearly he has done this before. He moves it so I can lay my arms on the thing and my ass is tipped up real handy. I drop trou and stuff them in his bucket. He does the same, and there is one magnificent length of wood. You know about how water spoils it. Well, he has my puss just above the water line."