Come Aboard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy closes in a deep kiss and her fingers are digging deep into the groove of Jen's full ass.

"Whoa. So. Where was I? Yeah, about to get reamed. And ream he did. Held tight to my hips as I held tight to that board, and worked that monster as deep into me as he wanted. It wasn't a quickie, but it wasn't exactly a slow groove either. I could tell he was listening to me, like you did, working it until he could tell I was getting it. We did churn that water. It was magnificent. And then, and then when he was down to the short strokes, he gasps, 'I come in or out?' I scream, 'IN, you bastard!" And he grabs my hips hard enough I have bruises a week later as souvenirs, and with a growl that must travel all the way back to town, he empties into me. On and on. God that man was full of jizz. What a fuck that was. Hot day in the full open. Gorgeous exotic dude. Big dick. Wild situation. Cool water. Hot cum. So pardon me if I was kind of there while you were doing me so well. God, you're wet. Do you always...?"

"Not always, but when it has been an amazing day, with an amazing person, with awesome stories ... but, but ..."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, I'm such a slut, but I really, really need to be fucked. My pussy is just aching, I need it so bad. Can you fuck me the way I did you? Would you?"

"Did you throw away the zuke?"

"I don't think so. Maybe I put it back in the cooler ... just in case you wanted to ... eat it. Is that gross?"

"Hell, no, that's the sexiest idea I .... Wait. I think I have a better sexy idea. Go get the zuke and the little paring knife in the box beside the cooler. We're going to do a little surgery."

"No, you're not going to hurt me?"

"Only in the way you want to be hurt. Okay? I promise."

Jen got the zucchini and they went to the chopping board. Sandy held up the long thick vegetable.

"Still in pretty good shape, though we cooked it pretty well in my oven. But see this end here where it was attached to the plant. That will feel a bit rough on the tender parts inside ...."

"Yes, but I held that end and used the smooth end in you. I think."

"You did. But now we need both ends to be comfortable."

"Why?"

"Because, honeychild, I want to fuck you, but selfish bitch that I am, I am not done being fucked. And rather than taking turns and wearing out your pitching arm, I thought of another way. So let's circumcise this jolly green giant and I think we can both get what we need."

With a few passes of the blade the stem end of the vegetable now had a pale green tip.

"Now where would be the best place to test this out? We could make up a little nest right here on deck; but I don't know, if we do that Smitty is sure to come snooping around and I don't want to give him that kind of show. So there's my bunk, but that's a little tight. Hmm, tight's good ... still ...."

"If the zucchini had been a penis it would have been getting pretty excited, the way that Sandy was sliding it in and out of her hand. She could tell by the way that Jen was eyeing it that certain fantasies were blooming in her young brain.

Sandy was ready to get to work.

"Hey, gal, what say we go below and see what kind of love nest we can fix up? I'm thinking the bow of the boat where I have my inflatable will do the job handsomely.

With a little pushing and pulling they managed to create a plump 'taco' into which they could crawl and cuddle. It burped and rustled and squeaked but neither Sandy or Jen gave a shit. It was warm there in the hold and both had soon worked up a good sweat. But the aura of woman musk was no deterrent to grappling in the most affectionate way. They locked mouths and didn't let up for minutes at a time.

Jen pinched Sandy's nipples and nibbled on them fiercely. Sandy squeezed Jen's ample buns like she was making fresh bread. Finally, they came up for air.

"Whew, this is so fucking fun," Jen gasped into Sandy's left ear. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Looks like I have been waiting for you on this boat for most of it. I'm just amazed you have a thing for this old gal." "Oh, I have several things for this very healthy gal. But I confess, I came down here for an extra something something and I have yet to see it. But I sure am warmed up to it. What are we going to do?"

"Well, hon, you know how to play paper, stone, scissors?"

"Uh, sure. That's like this ..." She balled her fist, flattened her hand, then made a V of her fingers. "Right?"

"Right, sort of ... only we are going to skip the paper and the stone, and go right for the scissors."

"Ooh, is that some kind of special fingering? Hmm, I can see how that could feel ... different? And where does the zuke come in?

"Whoa girl, what kind of lesbian in training are you getting if you haven't 'studied' scissoring? Oh, don't pout. I'm overjoyed to be your teacher and show you exactly where this zucchini comes in. Yes, this will be an adventure.

"So, first, you sit over there and I'll sit over here. No, that's okay, we'll get closer in a second. Let's see, why don't you lift this leg here and I'll slide mine under it. Yes, now I can pull that nice plump thigh against my tits."

"It's not plump."

"Okay, right, it's round and firm and fully packed. Now see how my other leg goes over yours and we are like two pairs of scissors ready to ... "

"Cut loose?"

"That'll do, or cut tight, I hope. Slide toward me. I know you like sitting there and looking at my furry box, and I'm getting caliente checking out your pink bits, but let's get down on it, 'cause I'm an impatient ol' bitch. Get in here where I can feel you and maybe get a little grab for my money.

Yeah now, you like that?"

Jen slid along until her ass was pressing Sandy's.

"How do I ..."

"Grab my leg and get your stuff up against mine and find your groove, or I'll find your groove and you find mine."

"Does this really ...?" "Give it a try. You'll find out. Don't be shy. Move it until it feels right. I'll do the same."

Sandy gripped Jen's thigh and pulled it tight, pushing her puss tight against Jen's, grinding, twisting until she could feel Jen's mound connect with her clit. She locked in and got a rhythm going, eyes squeezed shut, just grooving in her own space. The fire started down there, and small jolts were grabbing her inside. For a while she didn't care if Jen was getting hers too.

When she opened her eyes she was surprised to see Jen's face quite close, her mouth open and wet, nostrils flaring, eyes dreaming. The girl was in another place of her own, and from the way she was panting, working hard toward getting off.

"Oh, oh, oh Sandy I ..."

"Shhh. Just feel it."

"Oh but I'm getting ..., I'm getting so wet, I'll ..."

"Do it. Sandy gave Jen's pussy a hard grind and got a sudden pop in return.

"Oh jeez, I ..."

"Get it girl, get it."

They both were red in the face, a gleam of sweat running between Jen's breasts, her nipples tightened down and white at the tips. Sandy was also feeling it, deep in her ass.

"Oh, so close, so close," Jen whispered.

Sandy slipped her fingers between their slippery mounds and found Jen's button. It was nicely swollen. Why be coy? She squeezed it and Jennifer's eyes went up in her head and her neck stretched tight, mouth wide, so hungry, eating the feeling until, with a surge her hips ground against Sandy's, popping hard, once, twice, tree times, four, and a whole series of little shocks until she fell back against the slippery cushions moaning and trying to catch her breath.

Sandy wasn't paying a lot of attention to this beautiful sight because those last jolts and Jen's deep moan had set off her own trigger. She fucked Jen hard, rubbing out every iota of orgasmic itch, squirting a dollop of hot fluid over her partner's glistening fur.

Jen finally got her breath back while Sandy was still panting.

"That was ..."

"Yes it was."

"Are we done?"

"Dunno. Are we?"

"I still have this ... I mean, that took me to ... but I have this, need ..."

"Me too. Thus, the zucchini."

"Oh."

"Yeah. You ready?"

"I think so. I'm so ..."

"Wet" Yeah, I helped with that, so I guess we don't need any lube."

"No."

"So slide back a and tilt up a little. God, you have a gorgeous cunt."

"Merci. Yours is, ... whoa, swollen and red, and ... open."

"It does that."

"So, so like a hothouse orchid, purple. Hungry. I want to push the tip of my tongue against that shiny ... but we are so ... tangled."

"Mmhm. So instead I'm going to take our green friend here and just slide him in that purple mouth.

"Oh, yes, that is superior. Excuse me, I just have to ..."

Sandy ignored Jen as she slid the zuke very slowly in and then so very slowly out until it was glistening.

"I'm a greedy bitch, but ...."

She slid it in again and churned. She knew what she was doing because Jen's eyes were glued to this vegetable fucking. Her mouth was open and Sandy could tell Jen was imagining the feeling of that hard missile in her own tender parts.

"Hey, Sandy, Isn't it, kind of my turn? I mean, you said..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't sure you were ready," Sandy teased. Jen's voice was small.

"Oh yes, I'm ready." Her hips tilted up in anticipation.

"Then ask me, Jen. I want to give you what you need."

"Oh, okay. Can I have, use the, the zucchini please, now?"

"No Jen, I want to keep it, because it feels so good. But if you really want it ..."

"Oh Sandy, I really want it." Jen's slick fingers couldn't stay off her soft bits. Sandy still teased. "Well I'm going to keep it, but I can also give it to you if you demand it."

"Please?"

"Not please. Tell me what you want me to do to you with the zucchini."

"Can you fuck me with the zucchini?"

"I can if you tell me."

"Fuck me with it , please."

"Excuse me? That didn't sound like you were sure ..."

"Come on, Sandy, FUCK ME!"

Sandy tilted forward and with one swift move she buried the trimmed end deep into Jen, jamming her hips tight against the girl's moist muff, churning the long cylinder so it rubbed every part of the inside of both of them. A wonderful full fit. She kept her hand around it so her thumb could rub Jen's swollen nubbin and her fingers tickle her other opening.

Then Sandy was a woman of her word. She did her damndest to fuck the hell out of Jennifer; pulling out and slamming deep inside both of them; jamming tight and churning hard, pulling almost all the way out and tilting down so that slick green tip pressed again and again at the soft pillow inside. But the best was locking down tight so their clits spoke to each other, the zuke ran tight from womb to womb, thighs crushed against breasts, rocking, rocking ...

Sandy made it last, and she could tell from Jen's face in the dim cabin light that this was what she wanted too. Take your time, take your time. Both bellies tight with the little shocks that followed one on another. Building it, building it and then easing off a little, straining together for a kiss, a quick lick of an exposed nipple, fingers buried in the other's mouth. Sucking hard.

Sandy felt that tickle begin. It wouldn't be too long now, but she wanted that true magic, to get it just as Jen got hers. They locked eyes and Sandy found herself disappearing into a place that was both of them and neither of them. Jen's breath was getting raw. Her hands were straining, raking a Sandy's thigh.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, yes, yes, oh now, oh now, uh huh, uh huh, yuh, yuh."

Jen's pants and cries were getting more urgent now, hungrier. Sandy could feel the heat where they pressed together. So tight, so slick, the zuke inside like a secret creature. Everything moved so well, so well. She just let her hips find their own jam as Jen's crested higher, and then higher, pushing hard to get the last bit.

And then Jen was fucking her. Somehow she had risen above and her hips were coming down on Sandy's, demanding, forcing.

"Come on, Come ON, you bitch. Fuck me. GIVE me everything you've got!"

Jen's face was scarlet effort, teeth bared, eyes wild, her thick locks thrashing around her face, the sweat flinging off her breasts. Sandy was also steaming.

Jennifer froze, her hips tight against Sandy's, just a hint of deep churning ...

"NOW, Sandy! NOW!"

With a sudden shout Jen lost herself in a flurry of thrusts.

Sandy came, wet and hard, aching inside, moaning.

Jen collapsed onto Sandy's chest, sobbing.

The zucchini snapped in two.

The boat, which had taken up the rhythm of its passengers, sent ripples far across the harbor.

* * * *

Scrambled eggs, a bit of fried fish, and bread toasted on a skewer over a shipboard brazier, on a morning with pelicans in a slow rising mist, can make for a wonderful breakfast, even when washed down with stale beer.

One couldn't be blamed for getting to the clam flats a little late, with one's new mate, distracted, as might be inevitable, by love swollen lips, or the amazing sight of chilly sea water running off a freshly splashed thigh.