Come and Stay with Me, Miss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than her bedroom door being shut and probably bolted, it was wide open.

He looked through her open bedroom doorway and with the illumination from the hallway lighting, could see Brittany was facing in his direction on her side with her long brunette hair over much of her face. She was topless and the top boob completely visible appeared to be AAA quality. She turned 180 degrees and the sheet, her only covering, lifted up and he could see she was wearing panties, but the shape and tightness of her butt sent his dick into movement.

Clint hurried to the bathroom and splash cold water over his face. Why he did that, he had no idea. He rubbed his hand in one long stroke over his still flaccid dick and murmured, "Like what you saw, Buddy?

In bed, tugging his erection, Clint became aware he had a new perspective of Brittany. He was now thinking of her while masturbating. He knew he was treating her as an equal, and as a woman, rather than as a whore for living with that arsehole who'd knocked her to the ground and had prepared kicked her before he intervened. Above all, he was aware that Britt had the assets and might prove to be the best fuck that had ever been his privilege to sample.

Oh, Britt, he sighed.

Chapter 2

Six and a half hours after Clint had last seen Brittany, he was shaking her awake.

"What is it? Omigod, it's you waking me to run with you."

"Yeah, it's 5.30. You run for 30 minutes and then head for home while I complete my full hour."

She groaned and pulled the sheet over her exposed breast.

"I'm sorry you had to see them."

"I'm not," he grinned and left the room almost gloating as he played-back Brittany's startled look in reaction to his 'I'm not' comment. If that didn't start the wheels in her head thinking he might be interested in having sex with her, then nothing would.

They were almost away 15 minutes later. They both looked like fitness runners (joggers) but he knew that she wasn't.

However, she emerged wearing running clothing and when handed his spare bottle containing cold filtered water, he was surprised to see her unclip her hydration belt and draw out the twin 6 oz bottles from the holsters and fill them from the bottle handed to her. The belt also contained a pouch for her smart phone and keys.

Noticing the inquiring looks, she said she'd run for years but in the past year since living with The Jerk, he'd stopped her from going for a morning run because her moving about disturbed his sleep.

"The moron and a bully."

"I agree," she said. "Being convinced to move out from Jeb Jones by you has been the best advice that I've received this century," she giggled. "I'll have lost some of my pavement fitness."

Clint almost kissed her, managing to hold back on that instinctive gesture.

"Right, I'm ready."

Within fifteen minutes she was panting heavily.

Running on the spot, he said to take a breather and he's run for a bit and then return to meet her at the café he'd pointed out to her earlier.

Brittany later walked back to the café where Clint always finished his hour-long run, and he arrived a few minutes after her.

"You did well," he said. "What would you like..."

He stopped because a waitress arrived with two whizzed energy drinks and two wholemeal bread rolls, one filled with sliced beef and salad, and other for her was filled with salmon and salad.

"Not a bad choice," he complimented. "But white bread tastes better."

"Yes, to morons. Within a few days you'll be thinking you like wholemeal rolls best."

"Never."

"Oh, yeah?"

As they ate slowly, she said she had a problem concerning Jeb Jones. She'd carelessly left her electric cycle behind when she evacuated, leaving only a note explaining her absence.

"What did the note say?"

"Oh, nothing much."

"Brittany!"

Turning red, she confessed.

"I wrote: Bye you arrogant bully and degrading Asshole. I've gone for good. Thanks for nothing."

Clint nodded and said nothing.

"What?"

He said, "If our action to reclaim your valuable cycle goes to court and that note is produced and read out, it won't unduly embarrass you."

"Skeleton admin staff are at the office this morning. We'll go in for you to sign on as my client."

"Why?"

"You'll find out why you need to be in such smooth hands when you require legal representation."

Brittany appeared to rather smirk at that comment.

She signed on, and on the drive back to their shared apartment, Clint said, "Tomorrow is Sunday. What time does the bully Jeb Jones rise on Sunday morning?"

"Usually about 10.00. Why?"

"We'll call on him at 9.50 in the morning."

"Oh, after our Sunday run."

"No, we only run six mornings a week. Sunday mornings we may lie in."

* * *

Bleary-eyed and unwashed, wrapped in just a sheet, Jeb Jones came to the door curious as to why someone would call from the foyer to say he was Clint Hudson and had something very important to discuss with him on behalf of a second party.

"What do you wish to discuss?"

"Nothing unless it's behind closed doors."

Jeb, wondering if he'd inherited something or someone wished to make a big offer to acquire Jeb's apartment. He pushed the release allowing to caller to enter the building and access the lift.

The sight of Brittany Lewis, with some smooth-looking guy, caught Jeb by surprise as he'd never expected to see her again.

She smiled and said, "Jeb, this is my lawyer, Clint Hudson. May we come in?"

"Okay," he said, without thinking of telling them to get lost.

Inside, with sunlight streaming in, giving Jeb a clearer look at Clint, he said aggressively, "Hey are you the Asshole who caught me with a sucker punch at the back of Harry's Bay recently, laying me out cold for a couple of minutes."

Clint laughed and said, "You have to be kidding, Mr Jones. You are almost big enough to make two of me."

"Yeah, you make a good point."

"Mr Jones, please, kindly put on some clothes so we can start formal discussions."

"Yeah, sure. Make three coffees, Brittany.

"Yes, sir."

Jed glared at her before walking off.

The three of them sat, holding coffee mugs.'

Clint said, "Mr Jones, my client Miss Lewis is prepared to lodge a formal complaint with the police that you are harbouring her electric cycle without her consent."

Both Jeb and Brittany looked surprised.

Jeb said, "That's a fucking load of nonsense. The bitch left it here where she scampered."

Clint pulled out a folded document from his inside pocket and placed it on the table.

"Mr Jones, you just called Miss Lewis a bitch within my hearing, me being what is known in law as a Third Party, making that a slanderous statement that potentially could involve you facing a heavy fine plus expensive legal costs should the court find in favour of the plaintiff, Miss Lewis."

"You have to be kidding me. I called her a bitch and even worse names at times when she deserved it."

"That is an interesting admission, Mr Jones. Also, you could face a fine or even imprisonment for holding her bicycle without her consent, should the court find that was an illegal action on your part and you have previous convictions. However, you have three options.

"Shaking, Jeb said, "Oh, and what are they?"

"One is to tell us to leave your apartment immediately. Another is to sign this document that legally allows my client to remove her bicycle from these premises immediately and with your full consent and without her requiring her to pay you any penalty for caring for her bicycle in the space you pay for as part of your occupancy in these premises."

"The third option is to refuse to sign and refuse to allow her to remove her cycle. Of course, such action will trigger an immediate complaint to the police that I assure you will lead to you appearing in court charge with illegal confiscation of a bicycle that you do not own.

"Take the fucking bike and get the hell out of here," Jeb roared. "Where do I sign?"

A happy Brittany Lewis cycled to her new home. Clint waited behind for 10 minutes keeping an eye out to ensure the enraged Jed Jones didn't drive out from under his apartment block ready to chase and mow down the cyclist with his old pick-up truck.

Later, he was halfway reading through the first section of the fat Saturday newspaper when Brittany came in and rushed over, slapping the newspaper aside and grabbed him strongly and kissed him soundly on the lips.

"Gosh, I wish all my female clients thanked me in that manner before receiving my bill," he joked.

He choked, what on earth are you doing, Britt?"

"Feeling for a developing erection. Yes, thar she blows, gaining thickness by the second."

"Are you wanting me to shaft you?"

"Oh, Clint. Since you suggested that, I feel I must accept for what you have done for me today."

"First, I must say my mother phoned and invited us to lunch tomorrow. You were out riding your bike so I said yes, on your behalf. Right, let's go to bed."

"No, we can't. If your mother asks me tomorrow if we are having sexual relations, I wish to say no, not yet."

"But why would you wish to say that. Just tell her to mind her own business."

"I'll not be rude to your mother."

"Omigod, Britt, you can't do this to me, it's killing me," Clint said pointing to the sizable bulge near the top of his pants.

"Please give me the possible opportunity for me to have your mother think kindly of me. Just go to the bathroom and jerk off if your fear is of developing blue balls."

Grinning, he said it appeared his was amid challenging times getting to know her and to become used to her uncompromising ways and attitudes at times.

She began licking her top lip and pulled out her boobs.

"It appears you may believe I can't compromise. Wrong! Lick these and jack yourself off at the same time. Your mother won't think of asking do I allow you to suck my nipples and encourage you to ejaculate over my innocent young face."

Clint hesitated for fully one second before unbuckling, dropping his pants and advancing on Brittany, tugging at his rising erection, leering and beginning to drool from the mouth.

The End

12