Come As You Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," Sadie proclaimed once she had recovered. The young man was looking at her with determination, meeting her gaze head-on. Being this close to Garrett for the first time, she was taken aback by the emerald green shading in his eyes. As she stared back at him, however, Sadie caught the faint thread of nervousness underlying the look she was giving him. Shyness... or was Garrett luring her into a trap? Either way, she'd play.

"Let's see if this self-confidence was an accident or a pattern, then." To borrow a phrase, Sadie went all up on Garrett. She began to grind against him, cutting the physical space between her body and his to practically nothing. Their forms were separated only by their clothing and the narrowest amount of physical space. Sadie put her hands on his hips to bring Garrett's movements in time with hers.

The proximity of their bodies made Sadie aware of just how hot the ballroom was. Where her prom dress didn't cover her body, she felt incredibly flush. Garrett was focused on her, making eye contact for the most part however now and then looking down to take in the rest of her body. She couldn't deny a small thrill as he studied her curves. "Still wary of me?" she whispered, moving even closer to him.

"Like prey before a predator." His eyes shined like a panther stalking a deer.

She put her lips just against his ear. "Who's the predator in this case, Garrett? Maybe you're playing possum." One finger ran down the buttons of his dress shirt. Small dots of sweat had soaked through the white material. "Why do I get the feeling you're trying to trap me?"

"There's a song by Massive Attack. 'The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game.' Just saying."

"Never heard of it. Or them." Sadie threw him a flirty smile, unmistakable in its nature. "But if you want to play Garrett, be warned. I don't play to tie. I play to win." Once again she rubbed her body against his so she could whisper into his ear. "Don't be afraid. I don't bite..." She immediately proved herself a liar by nipping his earlobe. His sharp intake of breath at the sudden pain sent another thrill through her body.

She expected a response, perhaps a clever one. He caught her off guard instead by sliding his hand over the soft curve of her butt and pushing her lower body against his. Sadie couldn't resist shivering as he openly and blatantly squeezed her. With Garrett now grinding against her, Sadie felt something pressing against her thigh through the fabric of her dress. Without missing a beat of the song she shifted her hips. A smirk crossed her face as she saw him close his eyes. For a brief moment, only thin layers of clothing separated their most intimate areas.

Then she moved to take control back. One leg wrapped around his, ankle against ankle. Her hands, both of them, grabbed his ass. They both paused at Sadie's brazen act.

# Shake it like a salt shaker (shake it like a salt shaker) #

# Shake it like a salt shaker (shake it like a salt shaker) #

With hunger flashing in her brown eyes, Sadie twirled around. Her hands slid down her thighs as she pushed herself against Garrett, rapidly swaying her hips in time with the song. Throwing her hair back, she looked over her shoulder, silently daring Garrett to up his game. She could barely feel his nails trailing down the back of her dress as she continued to dance while looking straight at him.

Without breaking eye contact, he slipped his hands around her waist before unexpectedly moving them up her body. They slid up her stomach and around the outer swells of her breasts, sending a delicious shudder through her. After moving to her arms, his hands came from underneath to take her by the wrists. He moved them to her sides, pinning them against her flank. The sensation of being trapped, unable to move as Garrett pushed and ground against her, spurred her on. She found herself moving her hips back and forth in time with Garrett's. Each time she struggled against Garrett's grip and failed to get free, it only added to what she felt at that moment. She didn't know if she was aroused or just plain horny, but whatever she was experiencing was all Garrett's fault.

She managed to slip one hand free. Instead of moving outwards, Sadie moved inwards. She could feel Garrett's entire body become tight as she blatantly grabbed his crotch. In the crowded darkness of the dance floor, no one could see her feeling his length underneath his pants.

For the briefest of moments, as she checked out what he had under the hood, Sadie saw Garrett in a whole new light. Before she could process what she felt, however, the song came to an end. A twinge of disappointment filled her as Garrett quickly stepped back. The poor boy was drenched in sweat, with his white shirt soaked in several places and his brown hair a tangled mess. "Whew," he said. "That was... that was..." He ran a hand through his hair, causing it to become slicked back along his scalp.

"That was two people being both predator and prey." Sadie stepped up to him and casually straightened his bow tie. "I knew you could dance, Scarecrow. You just needed the right song and the right dance partner."

He laughed at her statement. "Right place, right time, right song, right person. Now if you'll excuse me I definitely need that drink of water..."

Before Sadie could give an appropriately inappropriate response, someone stepped between her and Garrett, someone in a black dress with their platinum blonde hair out of its bun for the evening. Sadie was forced to the side as she processed what she was seeing - Brenda, her best friend, standing as close to Garrett as Sadie had. Brenda's hand was on the back of Garrett's neck while her other hand was putting Garrett's hand around her waist. "Dance with me," she told him.

For a brief moment, Garrett turned to glance at the corner of the ballroom. Sadie followed his eyes towards where the basketball team and their dates had held court for the majority of the evening. Now, however, the corner was empty, occupied only by a series of tables covered with purses and jackets. "You sure about this?" she heard him ask.

"I just watched you dance with two of my best friends. Now it's my turn. Dance with me. Please."

# Come my lady #

# Come come my lady #

# You're my butterfly, sugar baby #

# Come my lady #

# Come come my lady #

# You're my butterfly, sugar baby #

The final word Brenda spoke wasn't a request, but rather a quiet demand. And Garrett reacted boldly, Meeting her eyes, both of them began to dip and grind against each other in time to "Butterfly" by Crazy Town. Brenda straddled Garrett's thigh, her black skirt bunching up slightly. There was no element of playful teasing or gradual escalation in their dancing as there had been with Sadie. Brenda's hips pushed and slid against Garrett in time with the music. Any hint of hesitation or nerves appeared to be absent from his eyes as he pushed back, eliciting a sigh of what Sadie assumed to be delight from Brenda.

"Holy shit," Sadie proclaimed. "Am I seeing this?"

"If you're seeing it, I'm seeing it." Vienna was standing next to her, watching her best friend and Brenda while they ground together in time with the guitar-driven beat. "I'm not hallucinating, am I? My boy and your girl?"

Brenda leaned back, with Garrett's hands on her hips keeping her in place. A look of pure determination was on his face. No nervousness, not even self-confidence, just raw focus. Brenda pulled herself up, rolling her spine and snapping to, pushing herself against Garrett. She dipped, he pushed, and her hands balled up the fabric of his shirt.

"Am I alone here, or is this... kinda hot?" Sadie whispered.

"Maybe," Vienna said. "My vagina is confused right now."

Brenda quickened her pace. Garrett followed her lead to keep up with the song's tempo. She grimaced before she dropped her head back, mouth open in a quiet sigh. His hands slid down her body, bunching on the hem of Brenda's dress and disappearing underneath to grab her butt. The pressure Brenda put on Garrett's leg appeared to increase at his bold touch. No words were exchanged, nor had been since Brenda had told him to dance with her. His hands worked underneath the black fabric kneading the flesh of Brenda's butt, helping her to press against him.

Brenda's skin was becoming flush. If they weren't in public, Sadie would have bet money that clothes would be thrown into the air within the next five minutes from the way Brenda's hands slid between the buttons of Garrett's shirt. "What the hell?" Sadie heard Vienna say when Garrett moved his hand from Brenda's butt to the hem of her dress. He smoothed the fabric out to cover a good bit of her thigh before a gasp loud enough to be heard over the music escaped Brenda's mouth.

Sadie's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. Brenda's body shook for a moment, quivering with delight, as Garrett slipped his fingers under her dress. He shifted his leg, hiding his actions from view so Sadie, nor anyone else, could see them. But between Brenda's hips taking on a slight sideways motion and the look of blissful shock on her face, it was obvious what Garrett was doing to her best friend. And more importantly, her best friend was encouraging it with a look of hungry desire.

His hand, or at least his arm as that was all Sadie could see, moved with quick but deliberate motions. Each movement saw Brenda inhale sharply. The time between breaths shortened as Garrett raced against the song. Brenda pushed back, her hips outpacing the tempo, non-verbally urging her dance partner on.

# Come and dance with me #

# Come and dance with me #

As the lyrics began to repeat themselves, signaling the end of the song, Brenda's head fell forward. Sadie could see her softly crying out into Garrett's shoulder, his skin, the fabric of his shirt, and the fading lyrics covering up the sounds of what could only be a sharp, brief climax. Garrett kept his arm still while her entire body shivered against him.

The song faded to nothing as Garrett carefully pulled his hand from under Brenda's dress. Brenda lifted her head from Garrett's shoulder. The dazed look on her face was replaced with a smile as she pressed her forehead against his. The former dance partners laughed while they shared a few words. While Garrett pulled her dress down in a polite, gentlemanly manner, Brenda reached up with one hand to run her fingers through his sweat-soaked hair, mussing it into a rough approximation of how it normally looked.

"What the FUCK was that?!?" Vienna practically pounced on Garrett, her arms flopping over his shoulders. "Do you two need to get a fucking room or something?"

Brenda shook her head. "Nothing like that. I saw Colette and Sadie and figured I'd take my turn and give Garrett something to remember me by. And vice versa," she added with a laugh.

Garrett ran his other hand through his hair. "Sorry. Heat of the moment, spur of the song. That... that wasn't too far, was it?"

Brenda stepped forward and kissed Garrett gently on the cheek. "Go wash your hands and get that drink of water." A sheepish grin crossed Garrett's face as he backed away from the group, eyes on the three girls before turning and heading towards the ballroom door.

"You know," Colette's voice spoke up from behind her friends, "there's following my lead and then there's making me look bad." One arm went around both Brenda and Sadie as Colette looked back and forth between them. "I just wanted a nice flirty dance and YOU two bitches go ahead and upstage me. He's not going to even remember dancing with me tonight. Seriously, Brenda, you brazen hussy. What the hell was that?"

A saucy grin spilled across Brenda's face. "It's prom night. I guess everyone's entitled to one good cum."

"Oh, you did NOT just appropriate a quote from Halloween," Colette joked. She pecked Brenda on the cheek before turning and giving Sadie one in kind. "So, good prom night?"

"Good prom night," Sadie answered, her eyes following Garrett towards the doors. "Good prom night."

X X X X X

"I remember you and Garrett grinding on each other," Michelle said, "but Gio and I were too far away to see him getting to third base with you!"

"Yeah," Sadie added. "Dancing with Garrett got my motor running, but seeing you and him together, that's what started the slow burn that led to us hooking up."

"I can't believe he went for it," Brenda said. "I thought his hands on my butt was the furthest he'd go. Next thing I know there's a spring thunderstorm inside me." She laughed before taking a sip of wine. "He remembered how to get me off, and he did."

"You think you would have slept with him that night?" Colette asked.

"No," she answered, shaking her head. "I think it was a final send-off. We spent months looking at each other across history class or when we passed each other in the hallway and never saying a word. There was tension between us. We weren't ever going to see each other again so... help me out Colette, what's that song from the movie about the kids in detention?"

"'Don't You Forget About Me?' from The Breakfast Club?"

"That's it," Brenda said with a snap of her fingers. "Something so he knew I didn't forget what happened during the blizzard."

"Alright, let's get back to Sadie." Michelle, a carafe of wine in hand, refilled everyone's glasses, "This is her story after all."

Sadie took her refreshed glass of wine in hand. "So I wasn't planning on fucking Garrett at that point, but then he challenged me to a game of pool and it was all downhill from there..."

X X X X X

Author's Notes

The original Chapter 3 of "Come As You Are" lacked in the way of sex scenes, only featuring the flirtatious dancing at the end of the chapter. And since this is an erotica story, readers should expect at least one 'X' rated situation.

- Sadie is my favorite of the four women, and the reason "CAYA" turned into a full-blown saga. I wanted to expand on her without overshadowing Michelle and Colette's stories.

- I felt weird having a prom night story without a scene at the prom itself.

- Say hello to Amy Yates, only mentioned in the original "CAYA." You'll be seeing a lot more of her as the story unfolds.

- Tyler Hammond is also an "only mentioned" character who now has a role to play going forward. Even assholes can have genuine friends.

1...5678910