Come As You Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she was done Sadie took a nearby red Solo cup from the stack next to the sink and filled it with cold water. The liquid felt great going down her throat as her body welcomed something other than the alcohol she had consumed during the past...hour? Two hours? It had to be pushing midnight by this point. After draining the cup, Sadie tossed it into the trash before stepping back into the hallway. The green rope would have taken her back to the ballroom, but instead, Sadie turned in the other direction. Fresh air would have been better, but for some reason, she had the urge to wander around a bit and see just how big the house was and just how wealthy the Ellises truly were. The bathroom was bigger than her walk-in bedroom. What did the rest of the house look like?

Insanely big and insanely wealthy. That's how big the house was and that's how rich the Ellises were. Any thought of fresh air forgotten, Sadie wandered for the next few minutes, taken aback at the spectacle laid out before her. "Jesus," "wow," and "holy crap" tended to be the words softly spoken by the curly-haired brunette. Doors led to sitting rooms, living rooms, libraries, dens, each one well furnished and well-stocked. Archways led to various wings of the house. Sadie found herself stepping through each archway as she came across them. The music from the ballroom faded away behind her, replaced by the sound of Sadie's heels clicking against hardwood floors. The walls were lined with paintings, stuffed animal trophies, and a variety of crests, swords, and other knick-knacks usually found in the houses of the rich. "This is fucking nuts," she muttered. The monthly utilities cost alone for the Ellis' mansion would have probably paid the rent on the one-bath-one-bedroom-one-half-bedroom apartment that Sadie had called home for almost the past decade. She couldn't help but feel envious of Kim as she walked the hallways of her classmate's home.

Eventually, she came to a stop in front of a large painting. This one sat at the center of a T-junction, a hallway spilling to her left and crossing in front of her to carry on to the right. The painting stretched from floor to ceiling, with five subjects expertly portrayed on the canvas - Mr. Ellis, in a formal suit and tie, Mrs. Ellis, a blonde in her mid-50's who had no right to look as attractive as she did, Kim's older twin brothers Dale and Connor who were as well dressed as their father, and sitting in front of them, with a smile so bright it leaped from the canvas, was Kim in a formal pink dress.

Sadie felt a twinge of melancholy as she looked at the painting. The last family portrait the Bedfords had was over ten years old. It had been taken during a Fourth of July party at Colette's house. She had been standing between her Mom and her Dad, all three of them leaning against the railing on the deck just outside of Colette's bedroom. Each of them had worn big smiles, Sadie from the thought of fireworks later that evening and her Mom and Dad from the beers they had been downing all day, all of them enjoying the soon-to-be-annual tradition between the Bedfords, Hansens, Mins, and Lattimores.

The next day, however, her Dad had begun to complain about abdominal discomfort. The day after that, he went to see the family doctor. A week later the results came back - pancreatic cancer. By the time the school year had started, they had just finished spreading his ashes from the summit of Taylor Peak. By Christmas they had to declare bankruptcy and sell their family home, moving into a tiny apartment two blocks up from Pine Street to get ahead of the medical bills and horrendous debt that had sadly become her father's legacy.

To her credit, Sadie's Mom never flinched. If Sarah Bedford cried, moaned, or wallowed in self-pity at their situation Sadie never once saw it. Her mom never asked for charity but always accepted it, and did everything she could to instill the values of hard work and compassion in her daughter. Her full-time job, bartending the evening shift at the Emerald Pines Veterans of Foreign Wars' post, allowed her to take all kinds of part-time jobs that paid under the table while allowing Sadie to finish school surrounded by her best friends and their caring families. It also ensured Sadie grew up with a collective of quasi-father figures which included her mom's brother Mike, a retired Air Force pararescueman, and a slew of ex-military types who made sure the young woman knew how to kick ass and take names. At first, the nights Sadie's mom tended bar saw Sadie sitting in the back office doing her schoolwork as best she could before falling asleep on the couch until it was time for her Mom to wake her up and take her home.

The VFW was where Sadie was introduced to what had quickly become her lifelong passion. The colorful graphics and distinctive sounds of the post's Pac-Man machine had grabbed Sadie's attention early on. She constantly hounded her uncle and his buddies and quarters. Once they realized a single play could distract the young girl for almost half an hour, Sadie's mom had to force her to finish her homework every night before the grizzled veterans could dump a hail of quarters on her.

When a member of the Emerald Pines Sheriff's Department politely told Sadie's mom that having her daughter sit in the bar was illegal, the post quickly came up with a solution. One of the members donated their family's rarely-used Playstation while another came up with an old cathode television straight out of the 1970s. The first time Sadie sat down in the back office and booted up Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, the music, the graphics, the story, and most of all the challenge, hooked her like a river trout. The moment she realized there was an upside-down castle, it had been game over for her.

Come middle school, Sadie never noticed the boys staring at her as she gushed about the latest video game. She had been oblivious until Michelle pulled her aside during gym class and bluntly pointed out that Sadie had been the first girl in their class to get smacked with the puberty bat. Sigmund Freud would have had a field day with the way Sadie used their attention to fill the emotional gap left behind by her departed father. She had held off on losing her virginity until she was 18, but since then Sadie had jumped into the deep end of the sexual pool feet first. The only thing holding her back from utter slutdom was the love of her three best friends who did everything they could to look out for her, including rescuing her from some truly bad decisions...

Sadie's brown curls bounced slightly as she shook her head to pull herself up from a potential nosedive of melancholy. She headed off towards the right. The sounds of music continued to fade behind her with each step she took, falling away entirely as she crossed an archway leading to the furthest wing of the house from the ballroom. She found herself in a long hallway. Brass planters lined the wooden floor on either side. At the other end of the hallway stood an open door. From what Sadie remembered from the trip up the driveway it led into a greenhouse.

Curiosity piqued, Sadie walked down the hallway, picking up the scent of grass and dirt. Beyond the door was a sprawling greenhouse illuminated by the moonlight streaming through the glass ceiling. Three long tables separated the greenhouse into two walkable rows. The plants in the outer tables had begun to grow, their green buds pushing out from the dark soil, while the middle table contained a mix of different herbs. Several redwood benches were interspaced along the outer walls.

As Sadie's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, her gaze was drawn to a male figure relaxing on one of those benches - Danny Eastman. The back of his head rested against the glass wall of the greenhouse while his arms were spread out along the top of the bench. "Oh fuck," Sadie heard him exclaim softly, "that feels amazing." Danny lifted his head and looked down between his legs. "You give the best fucking blow jobs," he groaned approvingly.

Sadie's gaze shifted towards the floor. His eyes flared wide at the sight of Amy Yates, her brunette hair still perfectly styled, raising her head from Danny's lap. "Better than Anne?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Better than Brenda?"

Danny snorted. "Brenda never went down on me. Some bullshit about smelling like gym socks."

Amy resumed bobbing her head up and down on what Sadie could only assume to be Danny's dick. Sadie was frozen from utter shock. The brazen nature of what she was watching kept her pinned in place. With the shadows thrown by the pale moonlight outside the glass walls, she wasn't able to see everything - a small miracle since while this was the last thing Sadie WANTED to see was Danny Eastman's penis. Danny still had his shirt on and his pants were shoved down around his ankles. Amy's dress hugged her chest as she worked Danny's shaft with both hands.

The voice in Sadie's head told her to turn around and walk the fuck away. It wasn't the fact that she was seeing someone get a blow job. Been there, done that, owned the tank top. It was the fact that Danny Eastman was getting said blow job from prim, proper, Amy Yates. Right now Anne Jackson, Danny's prom date, was back in the ballroom, sitting at the basketball player's table, quietly sipping on her drink, while her boyfriend since February was getting sucked off by the Queen Bee of Emerald Pines. On one hand, Danny was cheating on Anne during senior prom. On the other hand, Danny had cheated on Brenda with Anne for several months. It was a sense of schadenfreude that locked up Sadie's brain, keeping her frozen in place as it tried to process what was happening only to come back with a mental note saying "PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."

Danny groaned, one hand resting on the back of Amy's head when she suddenly pulled away. A thin trail of saliva ran from the tip of Danny's cock to her lips before she wiped her mouth with her hand. "What the fuck?" Danny hissed. "I was almost finished."

"Bad enough I forgot my drink so I can't rinse the taste of your dick's out of my mouth," Amy said as she got to her feet. "I don't want you cumming on my face and smearing my makeup. Besides, you said we were coming out here to fuck."

Danny stood up, his pants still around his ankles. Even as he kissed Amy Danny's hands were pulling the front of her dress down. It was something out of one of Colette's European films as Sadie saw Amy's naked chest bathed in silver moonlight.

This was the perfect time to get the hell out of Dodge. Sadie leaned back on her heels, preparing to back up into the long hallway behind her.

Danny looked up from where he had been kissing Amy's breasts. Sadie immediately froze as he glanced at the doorway. As he peered into the darkness beyond the dim light, Amy asked with annoyance, "Are you going to suck on my tits or not?"

"Thought I saw something." Danny resumed sucking on Amy's breast. This time Sadie moved even slower, feeling like she was underwater as she tried to step back...

"Who's there?" Once again Sadie turned into a statue, her breath trapped in her lungs as Danny looked directly at her. "If you're there, I will kick your fucking ass..." His threat was cut off as Amy grabbed the back of Danny's head and forced his mouth back to her chest.

"That's right Danny," she said firmly, "lick those tits like you fucking mean it. If someone's there, we'll give them a fucking show." Sadie couldn't believe what he was hearing from the normally stuck-up Amy. Danny licked and nibbled at Amy's chest for a few moments before she pushed him away. Sadie watched as Amy hiked up the hem of her prom dress, revealing a pair of dark panties. She shoved them down her legs before balling them up and throwing them on the nearby bench. Turning around, Amy grabbed the edge of the planter. She slowly pushed her hips back towards Danny with an alluring sway.

Danny stepped behind Amy as she stood bent over the table, both hands reaching out to grab her hips. "Make it fucking count," Amy demanded. "I could be out on the dance... ooooooooooooooh fuck." Her eyes went wide, mouth open in shocked delight as Danny slowly pushed forward. Her entire body went rigid with erotic tension. "I forgot just how big your cock is," she breathed. Amy's fingers gripped the table's edge as Danny eventually pressed against her butt. He pulled back for a brief moment before forcefully ramming his body into hers. "Oh shit!" Amy lowered her head, shuddering,

If there was one thing more uncomfortable than watching Danny and Amy fuck, it was hearing them fuck. Sadie tried to take advantage, but as soon as she took a step towards the door Amy's eyes flared in her direction. Sadie couldn't tell if Amy was reacting to her movement or from Danny plowing her, but discretion was the better part of valor and for once Sadie went the path of the Girl Scout.

"Oh shit... oh shit..." Amy's eyes fell away from where Sadie stood. Her breasts bounced each time Danny pushed inside of her. Her sharp inhalations of breath were followed by punctuated exclamations of joy. "Yes," Amy hissed as Danny railed her. "Doesn't that feel good? Doesn't my pussy feel better than Brenda's?"

Danny gripped Amy by the hips and used the leverage to slam his manhood deep inside of her. "Shut up about Brenda," Sadie heard him say over Amy's blissful cry. "Every time we fuck you bring her up. Like you're jealous of her or something."

"I'm not... oh God... jealous of her," Amy snarled. "She's a stuck up little bitch who didn't realize how good she had it with you. I hate... keep going, keep going... I hate that shrew and her friends, especially that piece of gutter trash Sadie..."

Amy's comment was almost enough for Sadie to throw caution to the wind and step out into the moonlight, but she stopped herself just as Amy stood up, back arched, giving Sadie a full view of her admittedly fantastic tits. Danny slid his hands down and around to cup her breasts. "Pinch them," Amy demanded, shuddering as Danny obliged her by squeezing her rock hard nipples.

"Fuck." Danny's one-word exclamation was the precursor to a change in gears. His hips became a blur as he drove himself into Amy as hard, as fast, and as deep as he could.

Amy's tits bounced wildly as she held onto the long table for dear life. "Oh fuck!" she cried out with breaths that were little more than strangled gasps. After a few more agonizing seconds, Sadie had the unfortunate luck of watching Amy Yates lose herself in the throes of what looked to be a substantial orgasm.

"You still on the pill?" Sadie heard Danny grunt. A twisted noise of affirmation was all Amy was capable of making. As he squeezed his eyes shut while burying himself inside of a quivering Amy to the hilt, Sadie got her first and hopefully final look at his o-face. The young man shook for several seconds before his head fell forward onto Amy's shoulder. "Oh yeah," he said, noticeably panting despite his incredible cardio. "Oh yeah..."

With Amy giving Danny a post-coital kiss, Sadie took the opportunity to finally slip away. She moved quickly, trading stealth for speed, and managed to make it back to the corridor without a cry of alarm, surprise, or recognition being raised behind her. Still, it took several steps before she felt the slightest sliver of solace.

"Holy shit," she murmured to herself before breaking into a fit of quiet laughter. An already strange prom night had taken a turn not even Sadie could have predicted. "I've gotten enough fresh air," she said, turning to make her way back towards the main house.

"Oh," a voice hesitantly exclaimed in surprise. "Hi, Sadie."

Somehow the turn Sadie's evening had taken quickly doubled back upon itself as she found herself looking at none other than Anne Jackson, newly minted Prom Queen of Emerald Pines. The young woman had let her hair down at some point in the evening, its black color almost matching that of her prom dress and high heels. She raised a wary hand in greeting. "I'm sorry to bother you," she said meekly. "Have you seen Danny? I've been looking for him for the past twenty minutes, but no one's seen him."

Sadie glanced over her shoulder. The door to the greenhouse was still dimly lit by the moonlight. In front of her was the girl that Danny had cheated on Brenda with. Behind her was the boy that had cheated on Brenda, as well as a girl who had moments earlier referred to Sadie as a "piece of gutter trash." Here was the chance to plunge a dagger into two people who had hurt her best friend, with an added twist for someone who had never cared for her and made no bones about it.

Before Sadie could open her mouth, however, the metaphorical angel on her shoulder managed to pick the lock on the handcuffs and escape its confinement. It took a moment of vigorous internal debate before Sadie motioned with her head. "Yeah," she answered softly, "he's in the greenhouse. Heads up though. He's... back there with Amy Yates."

Anne nodded in quiet gratitude. "Her date was asking where she had disappeared to. Two birds, one stone, right?" A smile began to cross Anne's face, only to quickly fall away with a muted cough. "Thank you. Excuse me." Averting her eyes from Sadie, Anne pressed past her and headed for the greenhouse's doorway.

"Anne?" Sadie took a deep breath. "They were banging. Danny and Amy."

"What?"

Before Sadie could offer another word, be it of apology or sympathy, but at least not of sarcastic mockery, Anne spun on her heels. There was a brief moment of hesitation before the prom queen plunged through the doorway. "Danny? What are you doing?" Anne's words of inquiry were met with a feminine cry of alarm. The prom queen's next words reached Sadie's ears with crystal clarity. "Were you two fucking?"

Danny's response was offered in an incredibly casual, almost bored tone. "Yeah, Anne. Just having a good time."

Sadie chose to indulge her curiosity... and maybe, just maybe, enjoy the schadenfreude from the scene unfolding before her. She quickly moved to the doorway, making an effort to remain as hidden as possible - a fly on the wall vs. a voyeur. Anne stood just inside of the greenhouse, perfectly still, watching as Amy quickly yanked her panties back on. Danny, on the other hand, was buttoning his dress pants without a care in the world.

"I can't believe this," Anne stated as Danny zipped up his fly. "You're.. you're cheating on me? On prom night?" Her voice spoke to the struggle she was enduring to remain calm. "Why?"

"Why do you think?" Amy straightened the hem of her prom dress. "Danny wanted a proper piece on prom night, not that stretched out tube you call a vagina."

"Amy's got a point." Sadie watched as Danny picked up a previously unnoticed bottle, the Kraken rum from earlier, and took a deep swig. "She's got a lot less fucking mileage on her than you do."

Crossing her arms, Anne declared, "And just because you want a piece of strange, that means you can step out on me?"

"Babe, I won two middle school state championships and four high school championships. I'm an All-American, first team. I got a full ride to college. I'm gonna be playing in the ACC. I'm going to the pros... fuck yeah, I deserve something special, because I'm better than everyone else in this stupid town." He took another drink, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Better than anyone else on the basketball team, better than anyone else on the ski team, definitely fucking better than Anthony Giovanni... seriously, what do people see in that guy?"

"I don't know," Anne shot back. "He's actually nice to people?"

"Yeah, really fucking nice. With horrible taste in friends. Vienna Polley and Garrett motherfucking West." Danny practically spat the last name out before taking another swig from the bottle.

1...45678...10