Come As You Are Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colette's body deflated, but she nodded in agreement with her friend. "Yeah, yeah. Alright. 9 o'clock. If everything's going fine I'll meet you at Pike's for Karaoke. But just a few songs. And then I'll come home and get some sleep. Real sleep. Not 'watching movies until 2 AM' sleep. Deal?"

"Deal," Vienna replied. "If you don't, I'm going to be a real bitch about it. You were the one who asked me to keep an eye on you after all."

"A mistake I regret every day. Let me thank you for last night?"

"You already said thank you."

"So now let me thank you."

Vienna smiled as she realized what Colette was suggesting. She rolled onto her stomach, stretching her arms above her head so Colette could climb onto her back. She reached up and pinned Vienna's wrists to the mattress, putting all her body weight into the other woman. Vienna sank into the mattress. Colette put her feet inside of Vienna's and slowly forced her legs apart. She began to feather kisses along Vienna's neck and shoulder, her thumbs digging into Vienna's hands as she did so.

Noises of contentment came from Vienna as Colette kissed her neck before beginning to move down her spine. Colette's lips traced a trail down Vienna's back while she licked and nipped at the skin. Vienna hummed as Colette moved back up her body, repeating the process several times. Eventually, she began to suck and lick the small of Vienna's back, just at the top of her tailbone. Her lover groaned as Colette paid lavish attention to one of Vienna's erogenous zones.

One of her hands ran along the inside of Vienna's thigh, slowly coming to cup her lover. Her outer lips were soaked with her womanly dew. Colette ran her fingers between her legs, parting her lips and tracing her finger over the entrance to Vienna's pussy, causing her hips to arch into the air.

Vienna whined as Colette briefly teased her for a few seconds, only to sigh with relief when Colette slid her finger inside of her. Her pussy, dripping with honey, sucked Colette in. She moved her digit in and out with ease. The smell of Vienna's womanhood filled the air along with the sounds of pleasure. Vienna writhed slightly, pushing back against Colette's finger...

Colette smiled as a second finger joined the first one, filling Vienna's warm center and causing her to cry out in surprise. The friction caused by pushing against the soft velvet walls with each in-and-out motion elicited a soft groan from Vienna. Her hands clutched at the pillow as Colette focused on nothing else but fingering her lover.

Vienna's body began to shake. Her pussy clenched against Colette's fingers. Colette responded by pushing the two digits as deep inside of her as possible with each stroke. As Vienna's upper body arched at the sensations, Colette took her other hand and, without teasing or fanfare, began to rub at Vienna's throbbing button.

The sudden bolt of lightning shooting from her clit caused Vienna to shove her face into the pillow, muffling her cries. Colette's fingers were soaked with Vienna's juices as she easily continued moving her hands between her lover's thighs. Eventually, Vienna's body went still. Her muscles tensed up for a brief moment before her legs went straight and she let loose a primal scream barely contained by the pillow. She cried out several times as Colette kept her fingers inside of her. She felt Vienna's vagina grip them tightly several times before her entire body fell slack.

Colette waited for Vienna to stare over her shoulder at her. Vienna's brow was soaked with sweat, darkening the black hair along her scalp. Colette made sure Vienna was watching before casually licking her lover's essence off of her fingers, enjoying the sour taste with a saucy grin.

"Are you trying to turn me on again?" Vienna panted before collapsing back on the pillow with a joyful look on her face.

Colette flopped down next to Vienna. "Just making sure you and I are even for last night. When I said thank you, I meant it."

"I never doubted it. But I'm glad there's no confusion between us about that."

Gently stroking Vienna's sweat-soaked hair, Colette said, "So, shower, breakfast, store?"

"Shower, yes, but just a shower. Breakfast, yes, homemade or diner? Store, yes."

"I guess I could make you pancakes. Least I could do after last night."

"And I guess I could eat your pancakes," Vienna answered. "Least I could do after this morning."

X X X X X

"Wow. You cooked her breakfast too?" Brenda chuckled. "So, does Jaclyn know? About you and Vienna?"

Colette nodded. "Check this out. It was the second or third time Vienna had stayed at my house. She went down to the kitchen in the middle of the night to get a glass of ice water. Since the kitchen is just down the steps, she doesn't put her clothes back on. So she's standing in front of the fridge drinking her water when the lights turn on. There's my grandmother, in her wheelchair, and there's Vienna, butt naked. According to Vienna, they have a standoff for a few seconds before Jaclyn looks Vienna up and down and says 'I knew Colette's husband turned her off of men. If you're the kind of woman she's going to be bringing home frequently I'm not going to complain.'"

The image of Jaclyn saying those words to Vienna set the other three women, along with Colette, into several seconds of laughter. "OK, OK, keep it down," Michelle said, trying to keep the smile off her face. "Let's not get kicked out before dessert!"

"Raise your hand if you could hear Jaclyn saying those exact words in her exact tone of voice." Sadie raised her hand at her comment. "So was she cool with it?"

"Oh yeah," Colette said with a nod. "This is my grandmother we're talking about. That morning over breakfast she's telling Vienna about the time she hooked up with some '80s rock star and Vienna's just laughing her ass off. Not exactly the scenario I imagined, cooking breakfast while my grandmother is sharing her sexual exploits with my lover, but somehow it was EXACTLY the scenario that was most fitting."

"I'd like to propose a toast." Sadie took her wine glass in hand and held it up. "To Jaclyn Hansen, still the coolest grandmother we know." After taps and drinks, she craned her neck towards the kitchen door. "Looks like our desserts are coming out. Perfect timing."

"Desserts and wanton acts of passion," Brenda joked as Rosemary, along with a busboy, approached their table. "By the time we're all done eating and listening to Colette's story, I might need a post-dinner cigarette."

X X X X X

Author's Notes

- Another "tighten the screws and polish the wood" chapter. The biggest change is Garrett's difference in professions. In the original, he was a bartender at Margaritaville at Universal Orlando. Here, he bartended in a pool hall.

- Colette's section was both the hardest and the easiest to write. I'm a straight guy, so writing girl-on-girl that didn't come off as girl-on-girl written by a straight guy was a challenge. More difficult was writing a character coping with mental discomfort. I wanted to be accurate, but not get too detailed, lest I get something wrong and get called out on it. The joys of trying to be "specifically vague."

- What helped was the fact that this chapter is set in Emerald Pines itself. The more I wrote Colette's tale, the more writing in Emerald Pines felt like having home-field advantage. Anyone who grew up with me or went to high school with me will probably recognize how much Emerald Pines resembles our old hometown, or at least an idealized version of it.