Come As You Are Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My current location is a purposeful choice," she explained. "Please, have a seat while I obtain the cognac." Gio sat down on the couch, sinking into the cushion as he got comfortable. "This space is meant to keep me out of the elements, nothing more. It provides little in the way of comfort or functionality." Evelyn dug through one of the cardboard boxes. She was bent over, with her narrow hips and petite butt drawing Gio's eye. "Once I receive my first paycheck, I will be motivated to find an apartment, one with central heating and a proper bathroom instead of the one my father installed so he wasn't tracking oil and grease into the house." The clink of glass against glass filled the air for a brief moment as Evelyn rummaged through the box.

"So you're roughing it so you don't get comfortable," Gio responded.

"Succinctly put. It helps that I am a bit of a masochist as well. Ah, here we go." Evelyn stood up. In one hand she held two small glasses, while in the other hand she held a wide-bottomed bottle with a slender neck. "Is Courvoisier acceptable to you?"

"If it's fine by you, it's fine by me." Gio gave an embarrassed chuckle as Evelyn brought the bottle and glasses over to the tray table. "I don't know the first thing about cognac. For years I thought Crown Royal was cognac, not whiskey."

"I hope you have since been corrected, otherwise I would have to ask you to leave." Evelyn smiled thinly as she poured a finger of amber liquid into each glass. After capping the bottle she handed one of the glasses to Gio. "Here is to an evening of pleasant companionship," she said, raising her glass to her old classmate.

"Cheers." Gio light tapped his glass against hers. The Courvoisier's aroma brought to mind the image of a ripe peach. He sipped at it, letting the liquid sit in his mouth for a moment before swallowing it. The liquor indeed tasted like peaches, with a woody aftertaste that lingered pleasantly in his mouth. He eyed the remaining cognac before slowly nodding his approval. "That's pretty good."

"Courvoisier is a cognac highly spoken of," Evelyn proclaimed after a small sip. "There was even a song penned about it by noted wordsmith Busta Rhymes."

He took several more sips, savoring the woody taste of peaches. Evelyn worked on her drink as well. She turned her body towards him, arm on the top of the couch, quietly watching Gio as he finished his drink. "Thank you, Evelyn," he told her as he set the empty glass on the tray table.

"You are quite welcome, Anthony. So," she asked casually, "shall we have a few minutes' worth of friendly conversation, or would you like to jump right to the foreplay?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Would you like to, as you put it earlier, catch up?" A well-manicured hand with nails painted a dark red placed itself upon Gio's thigh. "Or would you prefer to skip the conversational pleasantries and go right for the physical pleasantries?

There was no hint of joviality or sarcasm in Evelyn's request. It was offered directly and honestly, quickly cutting through the red tape surrounding Gio's libido. "This is out of nowhere," he remarked.

"An attractive young woman invites you to her abode at 2:30 in the evening for cognac, and it's unexpected?" Evelyn's body quivered as she silently laughed. "I will have to work on my social skills."

"No, it's just..." Laughing quietly along with Evelyn, Gio rubbed his face. "It's out of the blue. My brain's trying to catch up, you know, shift gears from 'catching up with an old friend' to 'having sex with an old friend' without any kind of buildup. I just need a moment."

"As your brain attempts to adjust, may I inquire as to the opinion of your penis?"

Gio's laugh echoed across the makeshift living space. "Right now it has power of attorney."

"An interesting turn of phrase. How should we begin?"

"You mind if I use the bathroom first?"

"Not at all." Evelyn pointed to a door that sat in the far corner of the room. "It is through there."

"Thanks. Be right back." Evelyn gave Gio a polite nod. Her eyes never left him as he stood up from the couch. She remained motionless, arm still over the back of the couch, observing her guest as Gio made his way to the bathroom. His footsteps knocked quietly against the wooden floorboards. Beyond the door was a small bathroom with a mirror, a sink, a toilet, and a stand-up shower.

After using the bathroom he ran a wet hand through his hair in an attempt to style it and scrubbed at his face and hands, along with a quick and thorough rubdown underneath his boxers, before heading back out into the makeshift apartment. "Sorry about that Evelyn," he said as he left the bathroom, "I... whoa."

Evelyn smiled from where she lay naked on the bed. "It is fine," she casually proclaimed. The young woman was completely nude and lying on her side in a manner that reminded Gio of a pin-up model. Her black hair was still tied up in a ponytail while her entire body was pale white, free of any bruises, blemishes, birthmarks, or bush. Even her nipples were a pale shade of pink, barely visible atop her breasts. "I sensed some hesitancy in your voice before you stepped into the bathroom and decided to make my closing argument upon your return."

"Persuasive argument," he nodded while approaching the side of the bed. "But I'm already convinced."

"Are you?" Evelyn shifted on the bed. "I do not want to make you do something you do not wish to partake in."

"It's cool, it's cool," he insisted. "I was caught off-guard. And I'm sober enough to commit to this. I just needed a second to shift gears."

"Most men would not have needed that second." Evelyn turned her hips and pushed herself towards him. "However," she said as she sat down on the edge of the bed in front of where Gio was standing, "you never were like most men Anthony, were you?"

"Heh. I guess not," Gio answered as he reached to take off his Kodiaks jersey.

"One moment," Evelyn said softly. She was looking up at Gio with an intense hunger in her brown eyes, an emotion Gio couldn't recall ever seeing from her. "I wish to undress you myself," she told him. "I will admit that I was infatuated with you while we were classmates, however, I recognized my desires were nothing more than a schoolgirl crush and neatly put them aside to remain your friend without a sense of awkwardness. Now that it has been a decade, however, I wish to act out a specific fantasy of mine that I have always had about you."

"You had a thing for me in high school? I had absolutely no idea."

She gave him the barest of shrugs. "I am very good when it comes to controlling my emotions. Although right now, having you several physical inches from me and with only two, maybe three, layers of clothing separating your naked body from mine, I find myself being incredibly tested."

Gio reached down and took Evelyn's chin in hand. "You can take my clothes off, but you have to promise to tell me about this fantasy you had of me."

"And if I were to tell you that I could explain my fantasy to you while stripping you naked?" She dipped her head to softly kiss one of Gio's fingers as she posed the question.

"Then I'd tell you to go for it."

Evelyn put both hands on Gio's stomach and gently pushed him back, giving her room to stand up from the edge of her bed. "Imagine that it is our senior year," she began as she stood nude before him. "It is in the middle of February. There is still snow from the blizzard that has yet to melt." She reached up with one hand. Gio smiled, enjoying the feeling of her red fingernails trailing softly across his cheek. "The bell for the first period has just finished ringing. Think of me sitting in Mr. Becker's Art class. It is still dark outside. The sun is just beginning to peek over the mountains. At that point in the senior year, we were preparing for our final projects. However that morning Mr. Becker tells us that instead, we are going to be spending that particular class period reviewing our unit on still life."

Gio turned his neck to one side, giving Evelyn better access as she dragged the tips of fingernails down the side of his neck. "Still life does not interest me. Its very nature does nothing for me. Being still is static. Uninspiring. Boring. And if there is one thing I am not, it is boring and static. Would you not agree Anthony?" Evelyn asked this question as she ran the back of her index and middle fingers along the front of Gio's throat.

"You're unique Evelyn." Gio shivered at her touch. "I've never met anyone like you."

"You know just what to tell a young woman." Her hand was joined by her other. Together they slid down the front of Gio's jersey, her fingers pressing against the firm muscles underneath. "Mr. Becker informs us that instead of the flowerpots and fruits of our still life unit, the class will instead be literally painting a still life. Specifically, a live specimen who will be standing still before the class. And yes, I am aware that technically that does not fulfill the criteria of still life."

"It's your fantasy, Evelyn. Whatever works for you."

"I will say, what is working for me at this moment are your pectoral muscles," she said, pressing her fingers into Gio's chest. "I apologize. Your body is incredibly distracting. I need a moment to focus."

"Maybe this will help." Evelyn glanced up just as Gio leaned down. He lightly pressed against her in a soft kiss. His lips lingered for a brief moment before he stood back up. "How's that?"

"That did not help me focus at all, Anthony. If anything I find myself even more distracted." She looked back down at his chest. "Now I require a moment." Gio tried not to laugh as Evelyn let her hands roam over the front of his body for a few seconds. "As I was saying before I was pleasantly distracted, in my fantasy Mr. Becker has informed us that the class will be sketching a live model. A live model from the student body who has volunteered to be the subject for this particular unit. At this point in my fantasy is when you walk into the classroom."

He could feel himself stiffening in his pants while Evelyn felt him up over his clothes. "The reason you volunteered to be the model for Mr. Becker is of no consequence to my fantasy. Nor were the particulars with regards to your clothing. For tonight, I will say that I always imagined you in the clothes you are currently wearing.

"So," she continued, "you walk to the podium in the center of the classroom and take your place. It is at this point that Mr. Becker asks the classroom if anyone would care to assist you with removing your clothing, thus revealing to us that not only will you be modeling for the art class, but you will be modeling nude as well."

Gio couldn't help but chuckle. "I don't think the school board would have approved of that addition to Mr. Becker's curriculum."

Her hands drifted down to his stomach, tugging on the hem of his Kodiaks' jersey. "Needless to say there are a number of fantasies in my head that the school board would not approve of. However, I digress. To resume, Mr. Becker has asked for a singular volunteer to undress you. Many of the females in the classroom raise their hands, including me. Depending on my mood there are occasions where one or two of the males in the classroom offer their services as well. After some deliberation, Mr. Becker will turn and point in my direction. 'Miss Ballion,' he says, 'please assist Mr. Giovanni in removing his clothing.'

"When I stand up from my stool, I am prim and proper. However, that is only on the outside. On the inside, I find myself slightly flustered and experiencing a noticeable pressure betwixt my legs as I approach the podium." Evelyn was still playing with Gio's jersey as she continued. "You smile at me as I join you, and appear to have not a single nerve unsettled. No words are exchanged between us. That is what calms me. There is no attempt at small talk or awkward conversation. Instead, you continue to smile at me and put your arms up, which I take to be a signal to begin."

Evelyn lifted the shirt. Gio did indeed put his arms up, however, he made no move to assist her. The winsome young woman had to stand on her tiptoes to pull it free from his body, revealing a tight white undershirt. As Evelyn gently allowed the jersey to fall to the floor, she hummed quietly to herself. "I never imagined a secondary garment," Evelyn mused. "Does this perhaps mean I see you as a man of complications and layers, Anthony?"

"It means it's cold," he answered. "And sometimes the jersey chafes against my skin."

"I will trade honesty for mystery at all times." She gently pulled the undershirt from the waistband of his jeans. Once again Gio did nothing to help her, allowing Evelyn to indulge in her fantasy. A whisper of a gasp slid from Evelyn's lips as Gio's muscular chest and abs were revealed to her. "Oh my," she murmured. The soft breathiness of her compliment made Gio tremble for a brief moment. He managed to fight back the urge to touch Evelyn's naked body as she traced a path along the outline of his abdominal muscles. "You have indeed kept in shape Anthony. You are much more handsome and sculpted in reality than you were in any of my fantasies concerning you." She looked up at him before he could speak. "Yes, I said fantasies in the plural sense. The curse and blessing of being a creative sort."

After a few moments of allowing her hands to roam his chest, Evelyn shook her head. "Apologies. Again I find myself distracted. For the purposes of our dialogue, I do not blatantly run my hands along your naked chest in this particular fantasy, for we are in a classroom and people are watching. I continue to give off a calm aura even as I feel my pulse begin to increase. I gently fold your shirts and place them to the side," which she proceeded to do to both the white undershirt and football jersey, "before moving to your shoes."

At this, Evelyn knelt in front of Gio. She put one hand on his hip for balance, carefully getting down on both knees. Once on the floor, her hand drifted from his hip towards Gio's crotch. Evelyn did not attempt subtlety as she blatantly grabbed him. Not expecting such a bold venture from the quiet Goth girl, Gio let out a deep groan of relief as she used her hand to fully explore his cock as much as his jeans would allow. "Fascinating," she said. "I cannot wait to see if your penis lives up to my expectations. However, I believe I was in the process of removing your footwear. Please feel free to use me for balance as required."

In his state of minor inebriation, Gio placed one hand on Evelyn's bare shoulder. Her skin was smooth and cool, reminding him of porcelain. She carefully slid the shoe and accompanying sock from his left foot before repeating the process for his right. After carefully placing each sock in its matching shoe, she set the pair of shoes to one side next to Gio's folded pair of shirts. Her hands slid up his legs, pressing against his firm thighs. "The other students are in the process of unpacking their supplies and setting up their easels. You and I are at the periphery of their attention. Even Mr. Becker is distracted. It is simply you and me. You are still smiling, acting as if the act of stripping you down is natural and casual." Her fingers moved boldly to the waistband of his jeans. "Inside, I am the definition of the phrase 'hot and bothered.'"

"Are you referring to your fantasy or right now?"

"Both. However, I believed I mentioned you did not speak in my fantasy." Evelyn looked up at him from where she knelt on the floor, giving him a teasing smile. "It is taking all of my willpower to maintain decorum as I undo your belt." While she easily unbuckled Gio's belt, Evelyn took her time in removing it. She slowly slid the leather free from the loops with reverence and, after rolling it up, placed it on top of Gio's other clothes. The gentlest of sighs escaped Evelyn's lips. Gio was only able to hear the reaction due to physical proximity. "Of course, your pants must be removed next. To me, this is the crux of the fantasy. It would be a simple matter for you to retrieve your shirts and dress. Once you are without pants, however, the mood will change."

Nimble fingers toyed with the dull brass button keeping Gio's jeans closed. Still on her knees, Evelyn remained the very picture of almost supernatural calm. Most of the women Gio had slept with would be teasing him at this point, either with erotic tension or nervous energy. Evelyn was still, with no wasted movement or energy. Only the look of desire set in her dark brown eyes gave any indication of her intentions. It was Evelyn's quiet reactions to tonight's events, her blase nature at stripping Gio to what would hopefully soon be nothing, that Gio found to be incredibly arousing. His stiff cock pushed against the thick denim, harder than Gio could recall it being in recent months. Maybe years.

Eventually, Evelyn undid the button of Gio's jeans with one simple and swift motion. Much as she had with his belt, she carefully and slowly pulled them down his legs. "No one else in the class is watching us. For that brief moment, you are mine and mine alone. The pressure inside of me is intense. One simple touch would be enough to cause me to erupt. But I am set on my task." Gio stepped out of his jeans once Evelyn had brought them down to the floor. He stood before her, wearing only a pair of blue-and-black boxer briefs, as once again Evelyn folded Gio's clothing and politely set it to one side. As she turned back, her eyebrows raised a minuscule amount into the air, at the sight of Gio's penis straining against the fabric of his underwear. The sight of Evelyn showing a reaction, even a minor one, made his cock twitch.

"And now," she said calmly, "the moment of no return. You still have not said a word to me however your smile is full of confidence. Perhaps I return the smile. I cannot say. My focus is on your underwear, on the final piece of resistance, to borrow a phrase." Evelyn wrapped her hands around Gio's manhood. "Of course," she said, seemingly ignoring the sigh that escaped Gio when she touched him, "I am still showing decorum and poise, even as I struggle to not simply yank your underwear off with my teeth. Therefore it is with the same care and grace that I treated the rest of your clothing," she said as she began to slide his underwear over his cock, "that I... oh my, that is an astonishing penis."

At the break in Evelyn's calm and clear cadence, Gio glanced down. Evelyn was staring at his erect cock. His boxer briefs were still above his knees as she took in a sharp breath. "I say this with no hyperbole, Anthony - this is without a doubt the most beautiful penis I have ever seen in my life." After a moment, Evelyn shook her head and proceeded to finish stripping Gio naked. She did a quick and dirty job of folding his boxers and never taking her eyes off his penis. It thrust out from a thick black thatch of hair, the tip slightly wet from the precum that had leaked while being trapped in Gio's boxer briefs.

Evelyn's head slightly tilted to one side as she scrutinized Gio's cock. "If your penis is less than seven inches," she told him, "I would be surprised."

"6.8 inches. Garrett, Vienna, and I were bored one day and... well, Vienna whipped out a ruler and then we whipped them out."

"6.8 Interesting. That puts you on the high end of the Bell Curve when it comes to male genitalia. Even in my fantasies I never imagined you having a penis this large. I do have an idle curiosity that I would like you to satisfy if you are comfortable. How big was Garrett's penis?"

"5.9 inches," he immediately answered. "'0.9' was a running joke between us for a very long time."

"Still, that is the high end of average," Evelyn mused.

"Oh, my boy's got nothing to be ashamed about. He passes the Dollar Bill Test. I JUST come up short."