Come As You Are Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn's eyebrows lifted slightly into the air. "The Dollar Bill Test?"

"Yeah," Gio said, a playful note of embarrassment in his voice. "You take a dollar bill and wrap it around your dick. If you can't make the edges meet, you pass."

A quiet laugh was Evelyn's response. "Boys."

"So what happens in your fantasy now?" Gio asked.

"I do not know." Evelyn shook her head. Gio was only able to tell by the slight motion of her chin. "By this point I always found myself thrown back on my bed in the act of furious masturbation." Her eyes drifted back down to his cock. "I know I want you and I to have sex this evening, but I admit that at this moment I find myself at quite a loss with regards to what to do next."

Gio motioned to his nude body with both hands. "You've got me right here. Why not go for the gold and turn fantasy into reality?"

"Yes." There was no hesitation in Evelyn's quiet voice as she nodded in agreement. "Yes. That is a superb idea." She stood up from the floor and turned around. Gio looked down her naked back, taking in the gentle curve of her hips and butt as she bent over and pulled back the covers to expose the bedsheets underneath. "I do have one request. I never reach the point in my fantasy where I saw the pose you would have struck as a nude model. Would you do so now for me?"

"Absolutely." He gently blew his breath out as he pulled up a memory from his inebriated brain. He gently leaned to his right and slightly bent his left knee. Allowing his right arm to hang loose at his side, he bent his left arm, bringing the hand up and holding it near his shoulder. He looked off to his left, adjusting his neck so he could see Evelyn, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, before asking, "Does this work for you?"

"Michaelangelo's David," Evelyn said. "I recognize the pose."

"I got to see the original statue in Florence a couple of years ago on a family vacation," Gio responded. "It's something to see if you ever get the chance."

"At this moment however you are my David. Just as sculpted and with a larger penis." Evelyn rolled her shoulders before spreading her legs. From his vantage point, Gio could take in every inch of Evelyn's naked body. Her nipples were as rock hard as his cock, pink gumdrops on top of her pert breasts. "I have a confession," she said quietly. "I have never masturbated in front of another person before. I find myself a bit nervous and hesitant."

"Hey, if you..."

"No," she said, politely interrupting Gio. "It is like we discussed earlier. I simply must change gears in my brain. After all, it is not every day that fantasy comes true. Perhaps I should start with removing my final article of clothing." Evelyn reached back with one hand and pulled her ponytail free. Gio watched as she leaned over and placed a hair tie on her nightstand before sitting back up. She smoothed her hair, letting it fall evenly behind her shoulders.

Gio easily kept his pose as Evelyn watched him. Her lips parted for a moment as she ran her tongue between them. She let her hands drift along the sides of her neck. Her body shivered as she brought her fingertips together at the hollow of her throat, letting them linger for as she took in Gio's statuesque body. After a moment Evelyn began to gently run the backs of her fingers along her shoulders and upper body. Her movements were calm and dignified, Gio saw. She wasn't going to rush this, he determined, and that was fine by him. Waiting would only make it better.

Her hands drifted lower with each stroke. Evelyn sighed as the tip of her fingers slid over the top of her breasts. She kept sliding her hands down, each time moving them just a hint further to touch the sides of her breasts and eventually running them along her underswells. Gio watched as she gently circled them with her fingers, making several revolutions before sliding her palms up and firmly squeezing both mounds. Gio made a note of the quickened rush of pleasure in Evelyn's eyes as she tightly pinched her pink nipples. She moaned silently, her lips making an "o" shape, as she pulled on them, causing her to grit her teeth with both pain and pleasure.

There was a noticeable change in Evelyn's breathing as she once again moved both hands down her body. She pushed against her stomach and abdomen as her eyes took in the entirety of Gio's body. No words were exchanged. None were needed. Gio's cock ached as he held his pose, begging to be touched or engulfed.

He sensed a brief hesitation with Evelyn. Her hands now lingered just above her pubic bone. Her eyes were studying him, roaming over his nude form with an eagerness that ran contrary to the uncertainty in her body. Gio wanted to say something to reassure her. However, he was also afraid of breaking the spell that had been woven by Evelyn's description of her fantasy. He had to have faith.

His faith was rewarded a moment later when, after taking a slow, deep breath, Evelyn's hands plunged towards her waiting womanhood. A sharp gasp escaped her as she touched herself between her legs. It was difficult for Gio to see exactly what she was doing. He had to shift his head just slightly to get a full glimpse of Evelyn. One hand was parting her swollen lips, allowing her other hand full and free access to her clitoris. Evelyn was rubbing her clit in a firm circle, moving down the left side of the pink button before slowly dragging her finger up the right side and repeating the process. Her breathing was still even, but a light red flush was creeping along several portions of her pale skin.

The pace of Evelyn's finger quickened as Gio watched. She pushed her knees open and spread her lips. Gio saw her bite her lower lip as her efforts became more forceful. She inhaled sharply, her entire body shuddering as her finger slowed down for a brief moment before redoubling its efforts on her clit. The muscles in her neck tensed as she took a deep, shivering breath. The entire time, her eyes never left Gio's body. His nude form, his statuesque pose, his rock hard cock, those were the entire focus of Evelyn's world. As her finger pushed and rubbed against her clit, up one side and down the other, she thrust her other hand towards one of her breasts. A sharp, erotic cry came from Evelyn as she pulled and twisted on one of her gumdrop nipples. No words, just a series of gasps and cries escaped Evelyn as she pleasured herself furiously.

Evelyn's orgasm was nothing like Gio had imagined. Her fingers worked at rubbing her clit and torturing her nipple before she inhaled deeply. It looked to Gio like Evelyn was holding her breath as she continued her actions with her fingers for another second or two. Suddenly she flung herself backward on her bed. A choked cry was caught inside of Evelyn's mouth as she came forcefully. Her finger pressed against her clit and she pulled her nipple away from her chest as her hips bucked violently off of the mattress. When Evelyn finally opened her mouth, a shrill cry of pure ecstasy erupted from inside of her. Gio somehow managed to hold his pose as he felt his cock somehow grow harder. His body felt incredibly tight as he watched the final throes of Evelyn's climax. She finally went limp on her bed, arms flopped to the side and legs lewdly spread. Her eyes looked at the unfinished ceiling of the makeshift apartment. Short, sharp breaths caused her chest to rapidly rise and fall as Evelyn began to come down from her climax.

"Holy shit," Gio said. What else was there to say?

At the first words spoken in several minutes, Evelyn raised her head to look at Gio. Sweat dotted her forehead. Her chest was covered with a red flush that provided an erotic contrast to her pale skin. "Tell me you have a condom," she whispered.

Gio quickly dove for his jeans. He dug through his wallet, pulling out a blue foil packet. Evelyn watched with anticipation as he unrolled the latex circle. "Good," she said once he was protected. "Now take me, Anthony. Hold nothing back."

He couldn't move fast enough. Neither could Evelyn. Even as he was diving onto the bed she was reaching for him. Their initial kiss was almost violent, Gio's lips pressing into hers with almost the same force as Evelyn's into his. They fell onto the bed, their naked bodies twisting together. Sharp pain bit into his lower lip as Gio felt Evelyn's teeth biting down. He returned the favor by sucking on her tongue and was rewarded by Evelyn's hands grabbing the back of his head as she kissed him firmly. His own hands were trying to find Evelyn's hips. It took a few moments to align their bodies, but soon Gio's hips were between Evelyn's legs. On full biological autopilot now, Gio broke their kiss. One hand took hold of his cock, which felt like a piece of hot steel in his hand. He put the tip between Evelyn's labia, drawing a small murmur of anticipation from the pale young woman.

He slid inside of Evelyn in one smooth stroke. She was dripping with heated wetness as Gio buried himself, A cry of relief escaped her. Her back arched and her hands gripped at the bedsheet underneath her. "Oh Anthony," she sighed as he pushed inside of her. "That feels absolutely wonderful."

Her womanhood gripped tightly at him. The pressure inside his cock abated for the moment. As Gio looked down at Evelyn, a thought managed to break through his thoughts of impending pleasure. "Confession's gonna be interesting next week." After sharing a quiet laugh with Evelyn, Gio slowly pulled his cock from her womanhood. He thrust back at the same pace, letting her feel every inch of him inside of her. Evelyn's hands gently wrapped around Gio's neck, holding him in place, as he pulled out and pushed back inside to a soft moan of approval.

For the next few minutes, Gio fought back against the urge to simply fuck the hell out of Evelyn. Instead, he took his time, holding his body above her on his muscular arms. He alternated between short, shallow thrusts and deep pulls that saw him withdraw everything but the tip before gently pushing back inside of Evelyn's eager body. Evelyn has recovered from the initial flurry of self-lovemaking. She let her legs drift up and down the back of his calves as his butt clenched with each motion of his hips. Occasionally she would push up and lick his neck, or nibble on his chest. Her hips moved in rhythm with his as she quietly gasped. Those moments when Evelyn did moan or clutch at him with either her fingers or her womanhood made Gio shiver, and he found it harder to hold back.

After a while, it became too much. Evelyn was meeting the thrust of his hips, trying to keep as much of his cock inside of her as possible, when Gio suddenly bent down and sucked one of her pale pink nipples into his mouth. Evelyn gave a noise of appreciation at the gesture, crying out when his teeth bit down as hard as Gio dared. Her hand clutched his black hair tightly as she whimpered, "Harder." Gio complied, increasing the force a little more and receiving a hiss of pleasure in return. Her hips pushed up against his thrusts, grinding against him, as he kept the pressure on. "Harder."

He pulled back, looking up at her. Evelyn was panting and looking at him with eager anticipation. "You tell me if I'm hurting you," Gio told her. "If it's too much, you tell me. OK?"

Her response was to gently caress his cheek. "Always the gentleman, Anthony." Then she grabbed the back of his head and forced him to her other breast. His tongue soothed the hard nipple for a few moments, pulling a groan from Evelyn just before he bit down once again. This time he gently increased the pressure over time, which drew a noise from Evelyn that increased from a soft moan to a choked "Yes" that was accompanied by her warm tunnel gripping him tightly. Her fingernails dug into his scalp as she clutched his head to her breast.

As her cry reached its highest peak, Gio slammed his cock into her without mercy. Her hand almost ripped his hair out as, for the first time that Gio could remember, Evelyn screamed.

Her legs wrapped around Gio's waist as he began to fuck her as hard and as deep as he could. Evelyn's response was a cacophony of sighs and moans, not as loud as she had just been but still out-of-character for the pale young woman. Her hands gripped Gio's chest, leaving red scratches that he barely noticed. His cock easily glided in and out of her tight warmth as Gio threw any attempt at tenderness to the wind. The aging bedsprings protested against the vigorous activity they were being forced to support. Gio almost bounced off the bed with every thrust only for Evelyn's legs to tighten, keeping his cock inside of her as much as she could.

Evelyn took a deep breath. Her body once again tensed up for a brief second. Her hips slammed against him and her fingernails dug into his chest. The pain spurred Gio on as he continued to fuck her hard and fast through her second orgasm of the evening, her body shaking as she came. The only sound Evelyn made was a breathy noise of intense pleasure just before Gio leaned down and kissed her. He pinned her body down. He could feel her trembling wildly underneath him, her hands now dragging down his back, her cries of bliss turned into sharp, high-pitched gasps as he kissed her hard.

She finally managed to break their kiss. Hungry desire filled her eyes as Evelyn told Gio, "No man has ever done that to me before, Anthony. Use my body as you will."

At that moment, all Gio wanted was to cum. Evelyn ground her hips against his as he thrust with every drop of sexual energy he had. Her womanhood accepted him, warm and wet around his cock, as he railed her. Evelyn pushed up and returned the favor from earlier, biting down on Gio's nipple with gentle pressure. His hips were almost a blur, his cock slamming in and out of Evelyn at a rapid pace. She bit along his pectoral muscle, alternating between teeth and tongue, silently urging him on.

His orgasm raced towards him. "I'm cumming," he warned Evelyn, who responded with a firm nod as she licked his chest. Evelyn's tongue soothed one of the welts she had left as Gio began to feel the overwhelming pressure in his lower body. A long, drawn-out groan accompanied his climax as he spilled inside the safety of the condom. The sensation was more intense than he expected, and he barely managed to keep himself from collapsing onto Evelyn. A heatwave rolled over his cock for several seconds as he spent himself.

Finally, he twitched for a final time. It was his turn to pant while he tried to catch his breath. Evelyn slid along the bed, making it easier for him to pull free his cock. He rolled over beside her. Both ex-classmates stared up at the ceiling as they recovered from their intense round of sex. Evelyn's skin was flush, with her black hair scattered and tangled, while Gio looked down to see several scratch marks on his chest. He let his head fall back. They were just scratch marks. No big.

It was Evelyn who spoke first. "I would like a cigarette, however due to the agreement with my parents that would mean smoking outside. I do not feel the urge to put clothing on at this time."

"Could you just open a window?"

"That would be a violation of the agreement. I respect my parents too much to break their trust." Evelyn folded her hands across her stomach as she added, "Of course, that does assume that, at this particular moment, I can walk. Which I do not believe to be the case."

"Just what every guy wants to hear."

Evelyn turned her head to look at the man she had just slept with. "Thank you for allowing me to indulge in my fantasy. I am glad that you agreed to follow me to my temporary abode for a nightcap."

"Thanks for inviting me up for a drink," Gio said in response. "That was much better than looking at my phone until I fell asleep. I honestly expected a drink and conversation, not some pretty hot sex."

One red fingernail was gently raised in the air. "We did talk about high school," Evelyn pointed out. "That does mean we spent some time catching up with each other."

Gio rolled onto his side, looking down at Evelyn. "I don't suppose you've got any other fantasies you'd like to act out?"

A soft hum of amusement was Evelyn's initial reply. "Perhaps," she said, turning her head to look at Gio. "Do they have to involve you, or are you interested in exploring a wider genre?"

"I was joking..."

"I am not." Gio blinked as Evelyn studied him with her trademark calm, neutral gaze. "I enjoyed our coupling. You appeared to as well. I would like to repeat our coupling. The addition of a fantasy scenario is not mandatory, however, if you wish to assist me in my sexual exploration I would welcome the company. In other words, yes Anthony, I would sleep with you again." Her eyes glanced down to his semi-flaccid cock. "Would you perhaps be interested in a repeat performance in a few minutes?"

"I think I can accommodate you," he told her as she raised her head to meet his kiss.

X X X X X

Vienna's laugh was full of joy. "I've always got a kick out of how direct and blunt you are," she told Evelyn. "It's so refreshing to see someone just take an ax to all the drama and bullshit nowadays."

"I prefer to think of it as neatly snipping the societal ties that bind with a pair of scissors," Evelyn responded. She took a sip from her martini, pinching the stem of the glass between two fingers. "I wished to have sex. I encountered Anthony. He was receptive to my advances. A pleasant late evening and early morning were had. I do not see the need to waste time on conversation and innuendo when there is the opportunity to initiate foreplay and allow nature to take its course from there."

"There's something to be said about the pick-up process though." Sadie leaned against the table. Evelyn turned her eyes in the brunette's direction, head tilted as she gave Sadie her full attention. "You know, casual conversation, flirty comments, a look or two... here, watch."

Sadie took her hand and gently placed it on Garrett's wrist. "Right there," she said to Evelyn. "The look of slight surprise, the widening of the eyes, the inhalation of breath, and five bucks says Garrett's heart rate elevated somewhat too." She took her hand back. "Anticipation. Tension, but in a good way."

Garrett looked down at his wrist and then to Sadie with a confused smile on his face. "Did I just get used in an experiment?"

"Depends. How's your heart rate?"

Garrett placed two fingers on his neck. "Yeah," he nodded, "it's elevated."

"Alright. That's my cue... and yours too, Gio." Michelle got up from her seat after taking a final sip from her gin and tonic. "I promised the ski team we'd go hang out with them once you showed up." Gio nodded eagerly in agreement. Together they made their way towards a table on the other side of the gymnasium. A loud raucous cheer arose from those sitting at the table as they recognized their co-captains, who were soon swarmed by a barrage of hugs and hellos.

"I also should make the proverbial rounds. I am curious to see how my classmates are doing." Evelyn stood up from her seat and gracefully smoothed the folds of her black dress. "Garrett, I would like you to accompany me," she said while extending an arm towards the young man.

Garrett took Evelyn's offered arm. "And might I ask why you'd like the pleasure of my company?"

"Because if I get bored, you will serve as my reason for moving on to the next table," she answered, putting her hand over Garrett's wrist. "Do not blush," she warned him, drawing a small laugh. "I am not seeking to elevate your heart rate. However, my ulterior motive for having you on my arm is because I am simply dying on the inside to hear all about your escapades with a certain quartet of young ladies."

"Sorry," the remaining women at the table heard Garrett say as Evelyn led him away, "Vienna and Gio have the first crack. However, I'm sure I could convince them to let you sit in. I'd love to hear your... mind if I call it unique commentary?"