Come As You Are Ch. 14

Story Info
The four friends reunite with Garrett.
22.5k words
4.72
3.4k
10

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on "Come As You Are" - Four lifelong friends reunite for their ten-year high school reunion -- professional chef Brenda Lattimore, video game streamer Sadie Bedford, ski instructor Michelle Min, and local business owner Colette Hansen. Over drinks and dinner the night before the reunion, the girls discover that they all share a secret lover in one of their classmates, the quiet social outcast Garrett West.

Standing on Vienna's doorstep at 1 AM, Collette makes a romantic declaration to her friend-with-benefits, who reciprocates in kind. After a physical display of their mutual attraction, Collette tells Vienna the truth about her marriage, which had failed over the near impossibility of her having children. The pair agree to date exclusively and attend their high school reunion as a couple, much to the delight of their mutual friend Garrett.

Once dinner concludes and the four friends head out into the night, their server, Rosemary, spills the details of the quartet's conversation to their high school classmate Amy Yates, who harbors a long-simmering resentment towards Sadie.

Unbeknownst to any of them, however, pro basketball superstar Danny Eastman, Garrett's high school tormentor and Brenda's ex-boyfriend, intends to make an appearance at the reunion...

X X X X X

Come As You Are

Volume V - The Reunion

Chapter One - "D'You Know What I Mean?"

X X X X X

Crying out with a passion that echoed across the bedroom, Briana was a stunning sight as she rode Danny. Her golden mane whipped through the air while her luscious breasts bounced on her chest. His hands gripped Briana's hips, assisting her efforts to bury his cock inside of her. On occasion she would bottom out, taking all of him at once before grinding her hips back and forth, sending white-hot blazes of pleasure through Danny's body.

She leaned back, planting her feet on either side of his body while using her arms to keep herself upright. Doing so gave Danny a full view of her pussy engulfing his throbbing cock. She rocked back and forth, keeping most of him inside of her. Danny groaned at the lewd sight, putting a smile on Briana's face as she quickened her efforts. Her flexible hips moved with a belly dancer's grace. As Briana used Danny's cock to push herself towards climax, no words were exchanged, only grunts and sighs.

After a few moments, Danny recognized her impending orgasm by the short, shallow, shuddering breaths Briana took through her nose. Her taut body shook as her climax rolled over her like an ocean wave, finally cresting in a high-pitched proclamation of bliss. She fell forward, dropping to her knees and placing both hands on Danny's chest. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her lustful smile as she slowly started riding him again, coaxing her lover toward his own climax, eventually causing him to reach down and grab his cock. Briana quickly pushed up so he could pull it free from her body. She closed her eyes in anticipation while Danny rapidly jacked his erection, groaning with immense satisfaction when his cock exploded. Thick ribbons of his essence shot into the air, splashing against Briana's chin and chest.

After his final release, Danny fell limp and let out a deep breath of relief. "Thank you, Briana. I needed that."

"You're welcome." Danny watched her smile as the remnants of his orgasm dripped down her tits. "And I need to go wipe up."

"Use the towel on the rack," he told Briana as she slid off the bed, "it's clean." He watched as she walked across his bedroom towards the bathroom, eyes locked on her tight butt and firm thighs. Once she disappeared Danny allowed his entire body to relax, save for his right shoulder. He held it in the air, straightening it as best he could, before allowing it to flop to the bed. The joint was sore, but it was a deep, dull ache as opposed to sharp pain. Still, it was enough to put him on the shelf for a week. Danny sighed once again as he straightened his arm once again before letting it drop onto the mattress. An entire week off, he thought as he reached down to the floor for his boxers. Even during the off-season, he had never gone an entire week without playing basketball in some capacity. The jitters were already threatening to return despite Briana's assistance with stress relief...

The threat of wallowing was thankfully interrupted by a furious scratching at the bedroom door. "Hey," Danny called out while putting his boxers on, "can you get the door when you come out?"

"Sure!" The sound of a running sink followed Briana's confirmation. She stepped from the bathroom a moment later, now clean and still nude. As she crossed to the closed bedroom door, the scratching became more frequent and accompanied by a low-pitched whine. Once again Danny's eyes were drawn to Briana's round, firm ass. Briana had been on the Gulls' Dance Team... the word 'cheerleader' being too shocking for a city like Salt Lake... for the past three seasons. The physical attraction was evident the moment she and Danny met. Briana was far from the only member of the dance team Danny had banged, but she was easily his favorite - attractive, dynamite in the sack, and best of all, not clingy in the slightest.

A brown-and-white blur shot towards the bed the instant Briana opened the door. Danny barely had time to brace himself before the blur leaped onto the bed and impacted against him. "OK, OK," Danny said as the dog began licking his face, "I'm sorry I locked you out!"

"She knows you're stressed." As Danny endured the springer spaniel's assault, Briana pulled on her panties and threw on his oversized t-shirt. "Or she knows you're going away for a few days and is going to miss you." Briana sat down on the bed. A warm smile crossed the blonde's face as she scratched the dog's ears. "Isn't that right, Magick?" she said in the voice all humans used when talking to dogs. "You're going to miss Danny, aren't you?"

Magick's response was to flop onto her back. Briana immediately began rubbing Magick's exposed belly. The dog's tongue lolled from her mouth in a manner that made Danny laugh as he scratched his dog underneath her chin. "You're still OK with watching her?" Danny asked Briana. "I'd rather have you here to keep an eye on her than someone from the front office dropping in once a day just to feed her."

"Absolutely!" Magick had rolled onto her side, allowing Briana to gently stroke the dog's brown-and-white fur. "I've got dance team practice all this week. Crashing here cuts my commute in half." She gestured towards the wall-length window opposite the bed. "And I can't complain about the view." Danny's house sat in the ritzy neighborhood of Arlington Hills, overlooking the massive expanse of the Salt Lake City Cemetery while also providing a stunning view of the city itself. Even at four in the morning, one could make out the traffic signals and the headlights of commuters either ending their days or just beginning them.

"I should be back Monday," Danny said, "Tuesday at the latest."

"You're back when you're back." Briana cooed as Magick dragged herself to Danny and put her head in his lap. "High school reunion, huh?"

"Yeah," he said while idly rubbing Magick's ears. "It's a last minute trip but I'd rather be doing something other than sitting on the couch watching game film for four days straight. I don't talk to anyone I went to high school with except my friend Tyler. Everyone else fell away. I haven't had a chance to go back for years."

"It never hurts to go back to where you came from. I went back to Kansas for Thanksgiving. It was nice to visit, but seeing a dying farm town made me appreciate being here." She leaned forward and lightly kissed Danny on his nose. "And for the record, if you run into an ex-girlfriend and have a weekend romp in the hay, I won't be jealous. I'm perfectly happy being part of your stable of fuck buddies."

"You're the only one I trust with Magick." Danny looked over at his alarm clock. "Shit, it's 4:15. My ride's going to be here at six. I still have to shower and pack."

"Come on, Magick!" Briana had slid off the bed and was now clapping her hands. "I'll let her out and feed her so you can pack in peace. Come on, outside then nummies!" Magick leaped from the bed at the magic words. She intertwined herself among Briana's legs, barking softly in anticipation of what was to come, as the blonde headed for the bedroom door, while Danny pushed off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. By the time Danny had showered, shaved, dressed, and packed a suitcase, the smell of coffee lured him towards the kitchen, where Briana handed him a cup of coffee along with a banana before heading back to his bedroom to get some sleep.

He still had an hour before his ride showed up. After setting his suitcase by the front door Danny headed for the game room. Magick trotted after him. As soon Danny turned on the lights the springer spaniel easily hopped up onto a leather couch before lying down. She watched while Danny quickly and effortlessly set up nine pool balls in a tight, compact diamond on the red-felted oak table that dominated the room. Once that was done, he grabbed a stick from the nearby rack and leaned over the table. His eyes narrowed as he focused on an imaginary line between the cue ball and the 1 ball at the tip of the diamond.

*CRACK*

Danny nodded with approval as the diamond exploded, scattering the ball across the table. Coach Adams had told him not to shoot basketball. He hadn't said anything about not shooting pool. Magick eagerly kept watch while Danny spent the next hour alternating between games of 9-ball and stretching his shoulder. He had picked up the game during his freshman year of high school as a method to practice his hand-eye coordination, along with learning to quickly calculate angles and practice control of his arm speed and power. Eventually, it became part of his training regimen - one hour a day, three days a week, playing rapid games of 9-ball against himself. It was also how he passed the time on the road. While most of his teammates spent the night in their room playing video games or posting on social media, Danny would spend the hours before curfew in the hotel bar, racking up win after win and often pocketing a few bucks along the way.

His smartphone eventually chimed with a message that the driver was five minutes out. After putting the cue and pool balls away Danny headed for the front door. Magick followed in his wake, tail wagging. Once he got to the foyer he dropped to one knee to give the dog some goodbye scritches. "You be good for Briana, OK? No messes inside the house."

Idling in the courtyard of Danny's house was a black SUV belonging to the Gulls' organization. The young man standing beside it was already opening the back passenger door "Good morning Mr. Eastman," he said cheerfully. "Straight to the airport?"

"Yeah," he answered while handing over his suitcase. "I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm gonna pass out before we get down the hill."

"No problem. We'll be rolling right up to the plane, so I'll wake you when we're on the tarmac."

Danny nodded before climbing into the backseat. As the SUV pulled out of the driveway, he fought off a deep frown. He fucking hated going on the DL. It always felt like he was letting the team down. But Coach had a point. Danny had been going full throttle since the All-Star break and now his body was telling him to slow down before he started grinding gears. Better to voluntarily take a break now before the final weeks of the season, when each team would be jockeying for playoff position. Considering how tight the Western Conference was this year, one or two wins could mean the difference between home-court advantage for several series or having to go on the road all the way to the Championship Round.

He had to listen to his body. For a few days at least, he wouldn't be Danny Eastman, superstar Federal Basketball League point guard for the Salt Lake Gulls. He'd be Danny Eastman, a graduate of Emerald Pines High School coming home for a quick vacation. Still, a week off from playing the game he loved, all because a fuckface jackass tried to break his arm a decade ago by snapping it against a metal gate...

Danny's statement about passing out had been accurate. He barely remembered the ride to the airport, vaguely recalled boarding the small private plane, and spent the 90-minute flight from Salt Lake City to Aspen with his eyes closed. The Rocky Mountains passed underneath the plane as he slept, faintly dreaming of tall peaks and green trees.

X X X X X

Michelle yawned. She stretched her legs out, enjoying the feeling in her hips and lower back. "Warm," she muttered quietly as she laid her head back down. "Snug."

"You mind moving? You're squishing my tits."

One eye lazily opened. Michelle did her best to focus her limited vision. Over the next few seconds, the world came into view, dominated by a mess of brown curls and a grumpy looking Sadie. "Sorry." Michelle compensated by rolling onto her side, moving back to her half of the pull-out sofa that sat in Brenda's living room. "I thought you were my body pillow. I didn't mean to..."

"It's OK. Knock yourself out, just keep off second base."

Michelle kept her head off Sadie's chest, but her arm fell across her stomach. She pushed her body against Sadie's, murmuring happily at the secure feeling of heat. "Warm," she repeated. "Snug."

"You cuddleslut." Sadie chuckled as she put her arm around her friend, helping her get comfortable. "I can give you a few minutes, but eventually I'm going to have to get up and use the bathroom."

"Or," Michelle suggested, "you could just fall back asleep and let me lay here."

Sadie pulled the blanket around her. The feeling of warmth and security made her hum as she closed her eyes. "I'm willing to give it a try," she said, feeling her eyelids growing weary as she adjusted her head on the pillow...

"Get a room you two"

Both Sadie and Michelle opened their eyes. Michelle lifted her head to see Colette watching them from the adjacent loveseat. Whereas Sadie and Michelle were sharing a heavy blanket, Colette had wrapped herself up in a thick quilt. She looked at them with eyes hooded from sleep. "It's too early to be this cute. It's annoying the fuck out of me."

Sadie's response was to lift her edge of the blanket, revealing her almost-naked body to Colette. The only modesty was provided by a pair of high-waisted black panties. "Join us then?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Colette pushed up from the loveseat and stumbled to the pull-out sofa. Still wrapped up in the quilt, she flopped onto the sofa, causing a noise of protest from Michelle as the vibrations through the mattress disturbed her attempt to fall back asleep. It took a few moments of adjusting and unwrapping, but eventually, all three young women were covered by both the heavy blanket and the flannel quilt. "Remember when we'd fight over who got to sleep on the pull-out?" Colette mumbled as she got comfortable.

"You should snap a picture," Michelle said from her side of the cuddle pile. "Send it to Vienna. Might make her jealous."

A vague noise of disagreement served as Colette's answer. "That would involve me getting up and grabbing my phone from wherever the hell it went. Nope, gonna just lie right here... oh wow. You're right Michelle. Sadie is warm and snug. I am as comfortable as fluff right now..." Colette slowly faded, joined not too long after by Michelle and Sadie. The three young women drifted in and out of sleep, vague fragments of half-dreams mixed with the pleasant warmth brought about by two blankets and the proximity of bodies.

The daylight shining through the large bay window had gotten brighter when Michelle was gently pulled from her reverie by the smell of something delicious. She slowly extracted herself from Sadie's embrace. The sun chose that moment to peek through the trees, causing her to curse loudly as she shielded her eyes with her hand.

"Is someone finally awake in there?" a cheery voice yelled from the other side of the house. "I was wondering when you sleepyheads were going to join the land of the living!"

"Yeah yeah," Michelle called back. The volume of her voice caused Sadie and Colette to both stir. "What are you making?"

"Brunch! Come on in when you guys are ready. There are some clean shirts on the table."

"Brunch?" Michelle got to her feet. Her head swam slightly but she was able to easily balance herself. "Guys, it's 10:45 in the morning," she said to her former bedmates.

"Five more minutes," Colette muttered.

"Fine by me. Means I get to use the bathroom first." Michelle made her way across Brenda's living room, following a familiar path. Her dress and underwear were in a loose pile on the floor, topped by her green high heels. Next to it was Sadie's black dress and matching shoes along with Colette's shirt and pants. The coffee table had been pulled to one side, allowing the bed inside the couch to be pulled out. Three smartphones, four wine glasses, and an empty bottle of Merlot sat on the table, as well as three folded white undershirts.

When Michelle came out from the bathroom she nearly bumped into Sadie, who had thrown on one of the t-shirts and was shuffling back and forth on her feet. "Gotta pee gotta pee gotta pee," she said, pushing her way past Michelle. Chuckling, Michelle grabbed one of the t-shirts as well as her underwear, getting somewhat dressed before making her way towards the kitchen. The delicious odor from earlier had become more potent. Michelle was able to pick out the sweet odor of batter mixed with the strong scent of fish - salmon, she believed.

Colette was already sitting at the kitchen table, both hands clutching a mug of steaming coffee, as Michelle walked into the kitchen. "What smells so good?" she asked their host.

"Smoked salmon and egg salad on a toasted baguette," Brenda answered from in front of the stovetop. "Belgian waffles, hash brown nests, and Bloody Marys." As Michelle came up beside Colette she saw that the food Brenda had listed was spread out on the far countertop, save for the pitcher of Bloody Marys that sat on the kitchen table along with some ice water and a thermos of coffee. "I'm just finishing up the waffles now. Go ahead and grab a seat." The cook was wearing a dark blue apron over gray sweatpants and a faded pink t-shirt.

"Why the hell do Bloody Marys sound so good after a night of drinking? Water first." Michelle sat down opposite Colette. She took the pitcher of ice water and poured herself a tall glass, while across the table Colette guzzled down her coffee without stopping. "That's one hell of a buffet you've whipped up," Michelle noted. "You didn't say anything about cooking us brunch last night, did you?"

Brenda motioned to the stovetop and the collection of food with a spatula. "This was all spur of the moment."

"Spur of the moment? You got into town last night. Did your folks just happen to have all this stuff lying around before they left for their trip?"

"This is all fresh. I drove up to City Market and got all the ingredients."

"Since when is there a City Market in Emerald Pines?" Michelle asked.

"There isn't." The statement came from Colette as she finished draining her mug of scalding black coffee. "She hit up Aspen to get all this stuff."

"You drove 90 minutes to Aspen round trip just to cook us breakfast?" Michelle asked in surprise. "What the hell would you do that?"

"I didn't drive 90 minutes to Aspen round trip just to cook breakfast. I drove 90 minutes to Aspen round trip just to cook brunch. Big difference." Brenda gave her friend a smile upon seeing Michelle's look of disbelief. "I was up early and figured cooking brunch for everyone would be a fun thing to do."