Come As You Are Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome." Her response was to return the kiss, putting her lips against his in a manner familiar to both of them. "It'll all work out," she said as she pulled her head back, "just keep..."

Vienna was cut off as Gio kissed her again. Instead of the quick touch Vienna had initiated however, he lingered against her lips for a brief moment. Vienna's reaction was a sharp intake of breath. When he broke away and pulled back, his eyes showed a mix of shock and panic. "Oh God," Gio gasped. "Vienna, I am so sorry, I didn't..."

Vienna's kiss lasted longer than Gio's. She dove towards him and pressed her mouth against his, lips slightly open in a manner that Gio immediately reciprocated. The longtime friends shared a moment of hungry desire before they mutually broke away at the same time. The faint taste of Coors lingered in their mouths as Vienna and Gio stared at each other, both trying to catch their breath.

"What was that?" Gio quietly asked.

"I don't know," Vienna answered. "That... that was good though, and... I'd like to do it again."

There was little hesitation as both Gio and Vienna moved towards each other. Their initial kisses were light, almost airy. By the time they had the presence of mind to put their beer bottles on the table, however, their kisses were full of passionate energy.

Vienna pulled on Gio's dark blue tank top. He held his arms over his head, allowing her to strip the shirt from his body. One Gio dropped the tank top behind the couch Vienna grabbed him by both wrists. They resumed their uninhibited kissing. Vienna fell back on the couch, pulling Gio down on top of her. She spread her legs to allow him to settle between her knees. Her hands ran up his muscular arms and down his sculpted chest. Despite the casual, almost indifferent attitude the trio of friends had towards being nude around each other, the sheer act of touching Gio's skin and feeling the firm muscles sent a pulse of arousal through Vienna. A pleasant tingle, not yet urgent, was beginning to scratch at her body. She pushed at both the waistband of Gio's track shorts and the boxer briefs underneath, shoving them over his firm glutes and quads, leaving him completely nude.

It was now Gio's turn as he took a hold of her sundress. He slid it up Vienna's body to her stomach before she grabbed the hem and helped him lift the dress over her head, exposing her naked body to him. The sundress dropped to the floor as she and Gio resumed kissing. Vienna could feel Gio's stiffening cock against her inner thigh which caused the tingle in her body to spread. Her toes curled at the thought of Gio inside of her.

Pure lust was in Gio's eyes as he knelt on the couch cushions. Vienna felt herself licking her lips, meeting her friend's intense stare with one of her own. So focused on her unexpected lover, Vienna gasped loudly when she felt Gio force his cock inside her pussy. Everything was happening so fast. As a result, it took several tries before every inch of Gio's manhood was buried inside of her. She had never felt so full in her entire life. His massive erection stretched her out, pushing against her in a way Vienna had never experienced before. She needed a moment to get used to his length and girth - a moment that she didn't have as Gio swung her ankles on his shoulders, and began to fuck her in every physical sense of the word.

"Oh shit!" Vienna cried out, not caring if anyone could hear her. Luckily, she didn't have neighbors. The only person who could hear her was Gio and at the moment his entire being was focused on driving in and out of his best friend. She winced at first, bliss mixed with the intense force of Gio forcefully thrusting in and out of her, grunting with intensity as he did so. The tingle inside of Vienna raced from her neck to her toes Slowly the sensations in her pussy turned into pulsating ecstasy. Her ankles rested on his shoulders and her wetness coated Gio's cock as he railed her.

He bent down and kissed her. Their tongues passionately danced with each other. Gio drove himself as deep inside of her as he could with several hard, sharp thrusts, pushing her against the back of the couch with each one.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her thighs and lifted her lower body off of the couch. Vienna tried in vain to brace herself against the force of Gio's hips slamming against her lower body. Her body was on pins and needles. Every square inch of her skin felt exposed and open. Gio's thrusts amped the sensations higher. Her breath was a series of short gasps, urging him on. Her body shook every time his massive cock pushed deep inside her slick pussy.

Her hips rocked against Gio's as Vienna did her best to keep time with him. She couldn't tell if he even noticed though. His teeth were bared in determination with his sole focus on Vienna's quaking body. Her sense of competition bubbled to the surface, causing Vienna to reach up towards Gio, beckoning him to lean down towards her. He responded, bending over and allowing Vienna to grab his head, pulling him in for a deep, passionate kiss. Her legs slipped off his shoulders as Vienna managed to wrap them around his body just underneath his shoulders. Gio's thrusts slowed for a brief moment, allowing her to use her newfound leverage to roll him over.

The lovers slipped off the couch onto the hardwood floor of the apartment. Vienna ended up on top, sitting on Gio's lap, trapping him against her naked body and the foot of the couch. Her hands pressed down on Gio's chest as she began to ride him. Her powerful legs allowed her to bounce on his cock with vigor. The buzz she felt across her entire body was sated for a brief moment as she took control of her pleasure. A low, drawn-out moan escaped from Vienna as she bottomed out on Gio's erection, his hard cock deliciously filling her.

Gio's hands rested lightly on her hips, helping her keep her balance. His lips and tongue sought out Vienna's breasts. An electric shock of euphoria shot through Vienna as Gio sucked on a dark red nipple. Her response was to rock her hips back and forth on Gio's lap while he laid a series of rapid-fire kisses across her chest and neck. The wet sensation of Gio's mouth against her charged skin was almost too much for Vienna. She had to resume bouncing on his cock to distract her from the electrical storm building inside of her. Gio leaned back, lifting his hips into the air and bracing himself against the couch cushions. Vienna took full advantage. Her head fell forward, blonde hair a curtain around her face as well as Gio's, as she ground her pussy against Gio's rock hard erection.

An orgasm was beginning to stir inside of her, the kind only a good, hard fuck could draw forth, but before the sensation could gain traction Gio wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed himself back onto the couch. An annoyed whine of disappointment escaped Vienna's lips at being denied the relief her body demanded. "No fair," she murmured.

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize," Vienna shot back firmly, "make it up to me."

Gio stood up from the couch. With his arms still holding her by her waist and his cock still buried inside of her, his lips found Vienna's. As they kissed, Gio lifted one leg over the back of the couch to straddle it. The leg on the wooden floor was straight while the leg on the couch was bent at the knee. After a bit of movement, Gio set Vienna on the bend of the sectional couch.

Once Vienna was stable on the L-shaped bend Gio resumed fucking her. His motions were forceful and intense from the start. Vienna's legs wrapped around his waist, one hand resting on top of the couch for balance. The position allowed her to look directly at Gio. Hunger and desire still clouded his eyes. Despite years of friendship, there was no hint of tenderness or regret in Gio's expression. His muscular body was coated with sweat, his cock dripped with Vienna's essence, and he made no effort to caress or let his hands roam over her tight body. All Gio wanted was to fuck Vienna, and all Vienna wanted at that moment was for Gio to fuck her until she came.

Vienna let her head fall back at Gio's vigorous thrusts. A storm was building in her lower body while the buzzing across her skin began to feel like tiny lightning bolts jolting her arms and chest. Her gasps of breath were accompanied by quiet, urgent cries as Gio continued sliding in and out of her. He used short, quick strokes, keeping as much of his cock inside of her as he could. Vienna was rewarded with a cry of deep pleasure when she squeezed him with her pussy. She squeezed tightly, bearing down on him for a few moments, relishing the effort that it took for Gio to pull his cock free of her depths only to immediately plunge back inside as his quest for climax began to take over.

Her hips suddenly bucked as a shock of intense pleasure jolted her. Shaking from the brief thunderbolt that had struck her, she fell back against the couch. Gio leaned forward slightly, one hand on Vienna's stomach for balance. Each time his cock pushed into her, another thunderbolt roared along the width and breadth of Vienna's lower body, a familiar sign that her orgasm was beginning to come together. The pins and needles sensation along her limbs and chest intensified, but she barely noticed under the impending storm that was threatening to break inside of her.

What she did notice however was the coarse fabric of the couch rubbing against her back with every thrust Gio made. "Wait," she managed to pant, "one second." Gio immediately slowed down as Vienna sat up. A twinge of disappointment plucked at her body as he pulled his cock free of her body, leaving her empty for the moment. "You stand there," Vienna said, quickly glancing about before pointing behind the couch. Gio immediately complied, climbing over the back of the couch. Vienna inhaled sharply as she got a very good look at her best friend. A thin coating of sweat covered his tan body, including his cock as it thrust prominently from between his legs. For a brief instant, she considered dropping to her knees and seeing just how much of it she could fit inside of her mouth.

The tingling sensation dancing across her body was too strong. She slid off the couch and turned around, bending over and putting her hands on the cushions. Before she could utter a single word, strong hands grabbed her hips before Gio's cock was once again buried deep in her pussy. "Fuck yes," Vienna shouted as she felt him stretching her out. Her breasts swayed underneath her as Gio quickly adopted a strong and steady rhythm. Instead of holding Vienna by the hips, his hands stroked and pressed against the base of her spine. The sensation caused Vienna to arch her lower back, her body twisting from the pressure of Gio's hand as well as the vigorous plowing he was giving her.

This time Vienna's climax began to come together without outside interference. No delays, no need to switch positions, no bullshit. The pinpricks and buzzing that had defined Vienna's world in the last few minutes were soon overtaken by the storm front rolling through her body. "Yes," she hissed, her head thrown back as Gio continued to fuck her. "Yes, exactly... oh, yes, yes, yes..."

Just before the storm broke inside of her, Gio grabbed her blonde hair just above the nape of her neck. The sudden flash of pain caused Vienna to cry out just before she screamed in ecstasy. With Gio continuing to yank on her hair as he fucked her, her orgasm was several thunderclaps, one right after the other, causing her to violently tremble. Each internal stroke of lightning was accompanied by a sharp exclamation of pleasure from Vienna, varying from loud gasps to colorful vulgarities.

The storm raged longer and more forcefully than Vienna had anticipated. Sweat ran across her forehead, a few stray drops splashing against the couch cushion, as every nerve ending in her body was thrown open, exposed for the world to see and for Gio to take advantage of. By the time the thunder in her body had weakened to a dull roar, she realized that Gio was beginning to groan. His hips slammed against her butt as Gio kept Vienna over the couch, driving her forward as he buried his cock in her pussy as hard and as deep as he could.

"Oh God Gio," Vienna moaned. She did her best to sit up, bending back and grabbing Gio by the back of his neck. "Keep doing that... come on, come on." His lips pressed against the side of her neck, nibbling at the joint of her shoulder. A desperate sigh escaped Vienna. He reached up to grab her breast. This time Vienna sighed with enjoyment. Her other hand came up to meet his, helping him squeeze her firm mound and tease her nipple.

A series of low grunts was the precursor. Vienna turned her head and found his lips, planting a firm kiss on Gio's mouth in the seconds before he thrust his hips forward, burying his twitching cock inside Vienna's warm, wet tunnel. His body relaxed as he spilled inside of her.

Upon breaking their kiss, Gio took a few short breaths while running his hand over his face. Vienna panted as if she had just run a hard sprint. Her body had been put through the wringer. She glanced at Gio over her shoulder. He was looking back at her with that faraway look of stupidity and clarity all men got after orgasm.

He pulled his softening cock from her vagina. Rubbing her lower back, she turned to face him. No words were exchanged, only confused stares as both best friends tried to process what had just happened. "OK," Vienna managed to say first. "One-time thing. It's done, it's over with, and we just... holy shit, wow... we just let it lie, alright?"

Gio rubbed at his chin before shaking his head. "What happens in this apartment stays in this apartment, and we never tell anyone else, not even Garrett. We just Hakuna Matata this entire evening. Take it or leave it."

Vienna nodded in agreement. "One-time thing, it stays here, Hakuna Matata. Deal... seriously?" She looked down at Gio's outstretched hand. "You want to shake on this?"

"I have no idea what to do with my hands right now," Gio responded with a chagrined look.

"Oh, Christ." She pressed her fingers against the bridge of her nose, trying to come to terms with the delightful ache she was currently feeling between her legs. "OK, just... that was amazing, Gio. I honestly haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

Gio couldn't help but smile with pride. "Same here. That was... one-time thing," he quickly said with a little more volume than intended. "Just a one-time thing! A pretty awesome one-time thing, but a one-time thing."

"Exactly." Vienna nodded in agreement with her friend. In doing so, however, her eyes caught a brief glimpse of Gio's penis, which even in its flaccid state was still of a size enough to send a brief flutter through her stomach...

"You're going to take a shower!" Vienna motioned to the small bathroom tucked into the corner of the apartment. "Then I'm going to take a shower. Then we'll just watch TV until we pass out on the couch?"

"That's good... oh damn it, Vienna." Gio laughed, his entire body shaking as he ran a hand through his short black hair. "It's going to be fine. Once I step into the shower, this never happened. We're cool. You and I are cool. OK?" As Vienna gave him another nod, he casually bent down and grabbed his clothing from the hardwood floor. Vienna looked up at the ceiling, ignoring her best friend's sculpted body. When he stood back up, Gio was holding the pile of clothing over his penis. "I'm going to go take my shower now. A cold shower, just to be safe. One-time thing, right?"

"One-time thing." As Gio crossed the apartment, Vienna called out after him. "Hey, Gio? Nice butt."

"I thought you said not to hit on each other," he answered good-naturedly.

"I'm just complimenting you!"

Vienna dropped onto the couch as soon as he closed the bathroom door. Gio's essence was warm inside of her. Every inch of her body was pleasantly sore as if she had finished an intense workout. Endorphins continued to flow through her like the final remnants of a spring rainstorm. She could only stare up at the ceiling, unable to move but not wanting to anyway.

"Thank God it's my safe day," she murmured. Sex with any other partner had never been that spontaneous. There had been no foreplay, no lead-up of any kind, no chance to ask about a condom. One moment she had been pecking him on the lips like they always had throughout their friendship. The next his cock was inside her pussy and she was getting railed as she had never been before. Memories flashed through her mind - the feeling of Gio pushing into her, falling to the floor only to begin bouncing and grinding against his steel manhood, the exquisite pain of Gio pulling her hair as she came...

It was when she heard the shower turn on that Vienna made her decision. "Hey," she called out as she opened the bathroom door, "I'm coming in to clean up. Girl stuff, you know?"

Through the translucent door of the stall, she could make out the rough outline of Gio. Her friend was standing with his back to the showerhead, letting the water cascade over his broad back. After a quick wipe job down below, Vienna took a deep breath before throwing open the shower door and stepping inside...

"COLD! COLD! FUCKING COLD!" Vienna immediately scrambled for the hot water knob as a freezing blast of water splashed against her. One hand pressed against a surprised Gio for balance while the other found the knob and spun it as far as it could go. It only took a few seconds for the frigid water to turn lukewarm. "Holy fuck," she said as she adjusted the knobs, "why are you taking a cold shower?"

"Because I'm trying to calm down," Gio exclaimed. "I told you I was taking one!"

"I thought you were joking!" Vienna managed to set the water to a comfortable temperature before turning to face her friend. Her eyes immediately fell upon his pecs before she quickly looked him in the eyes. "Was it working?"

"Not really." Gio took an apprehensive breath as she pressed her hands against his chest. "What are we doing here Vienna?" he asked quietly even as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"One-time thing, right? I was thinking... time is a construct. We as humans define how long something lasts." Her fingers followed the path of a droplet as it ran down his chest and over his six-pack abs. "We could say what just happened was a one-time thing. Or..."

"Or we could say the thing is spending one night together, one time." Gio gently pressed his forehead against hers, his wet black hair intertwining with her blonde strands. "Is this a good idea?" he whispered.

"From now until the sun comes up," she answered. "You get in your car tomorrow and head over to your parents, in a few days you drive back to Mississippi, I stay here, and time and distance will do the rest. I'm willing to give it a shot if you are."

After a moment, Gio nodded slowly. "One-night thing," he told her. "It stays in this apartment. And we don't tell Garrett."

"Agreed."

Gio suddenly spun her around. Vienna had no time to protest as he pressed her against the wall of the shower. His chest rubbed against her back, causing her to shiver in anticipation, shivers that continued as he began kissing his way down her spine. "Yes," she breathed, "definitely willing to give this a shot..."

X X X X X

"So you."

"Yes."

"And Gio."

"Yes."

"Together."

"Yes."

"One-night thing?"

"One-night thing."

"Huh."

"You're throwing me off." Vienna was now sitting across the hallway from Garrett, looking worriedly at her friend. "Give me something here. Are you mad? Upset? Do you not care? I need something to work with."

With a smile on his face, Garrett held up his hand. "You got laid. High five."

"Have you started smoking weed since moving back? Because right now you're incredibly chill to the point where I'm getting worried."