Come Be My Rebound Honey

Story Info
A classified ad goes wrong or maybe just right.
1.7k words
3.68
6.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come be my rebound honey

Help me bounce back from all the bad

We can have our fun and when its done

When you leave I wont be mad

Her hands tied to the headboards, face turned downward, I gently traced the lines of her ass cheeks with my hand. I trailed upward to her back, that spine with all those nerve endings awake and alive while she slept peacefully. I grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled upward so her lips could meet mine. Her eyes flew open and she began to struggle a bit against the harness that kept her safely pinned to the bed. She learned very quickly that there would be no release, not for her...not for awhile.

I moved around to the pillow side of the big four poster bed, and angled the mirror so she could watch better. I had slid the bed away from the wall while she slept; she didn't hear it, I could have detonated a bomb and she wouldn't have stirred till I wanted her to. Now she was completely coherent watching my every move. I walked around the room with purpose if only to stall her torment. I rearranged things that didn't need to be changed. Side to side her head turned to investigate my intentions. I allowed her to wonder, her eyes moving frantically to see what I touched.

Her breathing systematically changed, slowing to a blood reserving state. She was beginning to get a grip on the situation. Her mind calculating, quick and sharp; she was planning and deciding how to survive. Time to change the pace some, I walk around to the foot of the bed and stare at her in the mirror. I take the scissors from the dresser and run them slowly from the bend in her knee, up her thigh, to the moisture growing between her legs. The scissors are steel and cold, sharp as a scalpel threatening to make either a life saving or life ending slice.

I make two careful cuts to her panties. I cut the gusset and then through the material at the small of her back. They are now easily removed, slid from beneath her wriggling body. I bring them close to my face and smell them, watching her shudder in response. I smile at her, she cant see it; the mask I wear prevents her from knowing my true feelings. I drag them across my crotch, forcing her eyes to follow and focus on the bulge that has been present the entire time. Enough for her viewing pleasure at the moment. I use the panties to blind fold her, tying them in the back and letting her smell the musk she had left on them.

I move behind her and force her to bend her legs, the telescopic pole between her ankles making her ass stick up and her cunt open. I blow gently on her flesh, small light kisses here and there. I use my tongue and trace from her spread slit up the crack of her ass. She tenses and responds well to the action, she wiggles some but I'm not sure whether its out of pleasure or discomfort. I need to gauge her response, so I force my tongue between her cheeks just penetrating her anus. I feel her cheeks tightening trying to prohibit entry. Taking both hands I gently pull them wide apart and then shove my tongue in between, probing the opening with the tip and spit. She moans and squirms, and then regains her self respect briefly trying to fight against the knots.

I sit back for a minute and watch her struggle. She cant bring her legs down because of the tension of the pole. Every attempt forces her ass to jump in the air and causes strain on the ropes that hold her hands. I wait for her to thrash around awhile, the beautiful rose colored marks beginning to show on her wrists. Then I give her a good hard smack on the ass. She lurches forward and then freezes, I plunge two fingers deep in her freshly wet cunt. I stab in and out a few times, occasionally twisting and turning on entry or exit. I take my fingers out and rub the result on her ass cheek. I smack her ass hard again, then a few more times in more tender spots but with less force. When I check her cunt again it is dripping.

I position my head beneath her and gently slurp her cunt, sucking her clit in my mouth like a tender moist tangerine. Lapping at her hole and then slowly move my fingers in and out; I lick up the side of each lip and then slowly in between. I take my time savoring every drop as she begins to move uncontrollable on my mouth, on my face. Grinding while gliding gracefully across my lips, her body begins to dance to the rhythm of my tongue. Shes pressing her thighs in on the sides of my head, I'm sure the pole is digging into her legs, but she cant stop herself.

I remove my fingers from inside her and get on my knees behind her. Slowly removing the blindfold, and waiting for her eyes to adjust to the light I turn her head toward the mirror. She quickly yanks her head away and faces the wall. With a handful of hair her face is staring back at her again with me in her reflection. Taking my time I unzip my pants and allow my cock to drop out onto her ass. She can feel the pre-cum as it lands and her body spasms. With my cock in one hand I start rubbing her back with the other. Massaging her flesh, while stroking my cock I began lining it up with her cunt. I slide it up to her clit and then back down to the small wet opening, back and forth repeatedly.

Bringing my hand down the length of her backbone I press hard just above her ass and plant the head within kissing distance of her pussy. At first she is still, unsure, then she is confused. Her body unwilling to refuse bucks slightly, and the head slides gently in. Motionless, waiting for her next move, I trace little circles on her back. She moans again, trembling with anticipation. I choose not to deny her and give her the first couple of inches. Her cock hungry cunt sucks the rest in, so I begin to pound her cunt. I am not gentle or apologetic as she switches between moans and screams alternately.

I lean in and wrap my hands around her neck, only for the pressure. Moving slowly in and out of her wet cunt is automatic. Every re-entry is like returning home, exits are agonizing until the return. Its pain and pleasure in every stroke, I can tell she feels the same. Squeezing her throat slightly, I can feel the hard swallow as she tests her ability to breath. I tighten my grip some, her air briefly cut off, releasing only when I slam into her hard forcing her to choose between gasping or allowing the last bit of breath to escape her open mouth. I grind into her, all of my weight pressing against her hot flesh. Moving my hands from her neck I press hard on her shoulders forcing me further inside of her. Shes quivering now, her shell shaking from all the feelings.

Plunging into her cunt but aiming for her throat, I take my time fucking up into her. Sadistically I fantasize about cumming and watching it shoot from her mouth. Tugging at her hair while I push into her, I listen for those little gasps on every thrust. I am rock hard inside of her, throbbing for release. I want to fill her so bad, hot acid like cum spilling into her womb; spraying like a fiery rain all over her internal flesh. Having so many plans for this evening, I withdraw myself from her. She lies still like a broken doll.

Gently placing two fingers inside I rub up and over the walls of her vagina. Carefully almost like inspecting for tiny hairline cracks, my digits move around in her void. I up the ante by adding another finger, wiggling them slightly as they work their way in. Its still a nice tight fit, taking some effort to remove them from her cunt. Shes barely moving as I slide the trio back inside and begin to fuck her slowly with them. Turning my hand thumb side up, I rock up and down with my wrist. Her cunt is fighting against the stretch, so I move slowly to give her time to relax some. Gently, I massage her anus with my index finger from the other hand. It is smooth and oiled, slipping gently between the pucker. Alternating from the stretching hand to the finger that feeds her rectum, I concentrate my focus. When she tenses I stop one and return to the other, it only adds to her confusion.

I look at her face in the mirror as I torture her trunk. Theres sweat beads on her face, her hair is tussled, her lips go from wide gaping hole to a small pursed "o". My eyes are focused on that mouth. With every twist of my wrist I imagine that warm wet holding. My stiff cock bumps against her inner thigh and the slick lubricant drips onto her leg. Her face finding mine in the reflection she is flushed and I am incensed. I stop teasing her asshole and slowly take steps to move in front of her.

She lays her head on the pillow, no longer staring into the looking glass. There is no headboard, nor footboard to speak of with this bed. Moved five inches and her head is very close to hanging off the bed. I don't force my cock in her face immediately, I allow it to dangle in front of her as I play with her hair. Massaging her scalp with both hands while my prick is inches from her lips is overpowering. I will the pre-cum to drip from the head and watch it land on her lips. There is no hesitation as her tongue smooths out and licks the salt away.

to be continued