Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Brian makes his way to his new home and learns the rules.
3.3k words
4.22
10.6k
1

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Come For a Visit, Stay For a Lifetime

Chapter 5

I had to walk back to the camp. It would have faster if I had been able to ride with either Sandy or Mildred but my ass was just too sore for the saddle. Mildred had redressed the deep burns where the sadistic team of Annie and Valarie had branded my ass just the day before but even with a numbing burn cream and heavy duty pain killers, I could not endure sitting on a bouncing saddle. I walked between what were now my two owners for the three hour journey to the camp and boat that would take us back to the main island. I didn't really have anything to say but the women chatted among themselves.

We arrived at the camp and went immediately to the dock where the boat was already waiting. There was no way I could sit on the hard seat for the ride back to the main island. Instead I lay on my belly between my two owners near the front of the boat with the rest of the hunting party seated behind me. I could hear Valarie and Annie talking about me with the other women and laughing about how they had abused me. If Sandy or Mildred had any thoughts about this they kept them to themselves. When we reached the shore, Mildred marched me directly to the island's hospital where my wounds were treated and I was given a powerful sedative that knocked me out.

I can remember drifting in and out of a lucid state a number of times before becoming fully alert and aware of my surroundings. I was in a hospital bed, hooked to monitors with some sort of IV dripping into my arm. I was like this for a few minutes when a nurse came in, checked my IV and then quickly left without a word. An hour or so later Mildred showed up.

"Feeling better now?"

"Yes," I answered. "How long was I asleep?"

"It has been five days since I brought you in. You were dehydrated and those burns were far worse than I thought. I'm sorry that I ever agreed not to report those sadistic bitches. You are lucky Sandy and I were there to save your ass. You are also lucky that one of our residents was a top burn specialist back in Chicago. The only permanent damage will be some scars. Unfortunately, those scars are the initials of those two bitches but I may decide to get you some skin grafts if they bother me too much."

"Do you know when I am going to get out of here?"

"The IV should come out today and since I am a nurse, I can take you home right afterwards."

"What then?"

Mildred looked around the room for a second then brought over a chair from the corner and sat down.

"I'm not sure how much Phyllis told you before the hunt so maybe I should fill in some details for you. We call this place Aurora. It is a republic and a gynarchy. Do you know what a gynarchy is Brian?"

"I'm not completely sure but if I had to guess I would say it is some sort of place where women are in charge."

"That's not a bad guess Brian and a good place for me to start. Aurora is completely run by women. In fact, only women are allowed to make decisions, vote, act as leaders or issue judgments. In fact there are very few men in this republic and those who are here were very carefully vetted. Many of the women here do not want anything to do with men and some hate men outright. Still, we all recognize that men are part of the human race and they can be useful when given the proper control and direction. We also recognize and respect that some of our citizens like men and want them in their lives under certain conditions. To keep the peace between those who like males and those who do not, we have some very strict rules that males must obey.

"First, those few men who are here must be the property of an individual woman or in a few cases, a small group of women. No exceptions. Before you argue about how unfair this is I will remind you that this was the status for most women in the world for many centuries. In some places, it still is."

"Second, males must obey any order or request made by any woman so long as it does not interfere with a duty or order given by his owner. Some owners have very strict orders about what they will allow their males to do for other women and in the case of a conflict with those orders, the male must politely advise the woman giving the conflicting request that he is under orders that prevent him from doing as she asks. If this woman insists on him obeying her, he must do so and immediately report the incident to his owner at the first possible moment. His owner will then have to decide how to deal with the conflict. We do have a tribunal to adjudicate such conflicts but they almost never occur."

"Third, any unaccompanied male must have a written pass from his owner to be out and about. If you don't have such a pass and are stopped you will be returned to your owner for punishment."

"Forth, all males must wear their ownership collars any time they are outdoors. Most owners require them to be worn at all times but we can make an exception within our own homes and property. These collars all have the shock feature and any woman can activate it but if anyone other than the owner does so, it is automatically reported to the owner and to a central office. I have only ever heard of this happening a few times during the twenty years I have been here."

"In exchange for obeying these rules, we must provide you with food, shelter and medical care. We are not allowed to do permanent damage to you physically that could affect your overall health. Aside from those basic things it is pretty much anything goes. However, we are civilized women and have a good track record of taking good care of our males."

"Finally, no act of violence by a male shall be tolerated for any reason. Punishment for such acts will be severe and may be permanent. We do not have a death penalty but we do have something almost as bad and some would say worse. Enforced life long isolation is the penalty and we have only ever used it twice."

"Aurora has a successful economy and is largely self sufficient. We do have commerce with the outside world but through a series of buffers that prevent the world from knowing too much about us. The women here work in various fields of interest and tend to be quite busy most of the time. There are doctors, nurses, lawyers, scientists and well as former waitresses and maids. All women are equal members of our society and equally respected. We are off the grid as far as the world is concerned yet plugged into it for what we need. Our location makes it nearly impossible for anyone to find us by chance and we do have patrols and other means to detect any stray encounters and to deal with them. It happens maybe once every few years."

"Pardon me for speaking up Mildred, but how do I fit in?"

"You Brian, now belong to me and to Sandy. We own you and can decide how we want to make use of you. For now you will live in my home until Sandy decides what sort of arrangement she wants to make for you. She lives right next to me, so I am sure we can work it out. In the short term, I plan to give you time to recover and then we will see how you can fit in. I have some ideas but we can talk about that later"

"One more thing Mildred: You seem so different from the other women who caught me. I mean, you are the only one who never abused me."

"Don't give me too much credit Brian. I may not be a nice as you think or the others as bad, except for Annie maybe, that gal is just plain mean. For now, I think we have talked enough. Time for me to take you home."

My new home was about a half an hour walk from the hospital. Mildred gave me a pair of shorts to wear as well as a T-shirt and some sandals. She led me to a room equipped with a bed, a table and a dresser with some extra clothes, toiletries and other items. There was a small bathroom that I could access from a door in my room and a closet with some empty hangers. I was told to use the bathroom and to report to her afterwards.

The house was about the size of a three bedroom home and was built in the ranch house style. I found Mildred sitting in the living room.

"How are your cooking skills?" She asked.

"I'm no chef but I know how to cook," I answered.

"Okay, go on into the kitchen and see what you can do about some lunch. You can make some for the both of us. Before you get busy on that, there is a bottle of white wine in the fridge. Bring me a glass first. No wine for you just yet, not until I think you are healed."

I found the wine plus the wine glasses and completed that chore. Then I took some bread, sliced meat and tomatoes and made a couple of sandwiches and set out two places on the dining room table. Mildred was still sitting and sipping her wine when I went in to let her know that her lunch was ready. She followed me back to the dining room and we both sat down.

After a bite or two she looked over at me and said, "Not too bad. Nothing fancy but I did not give you any guidance there, so no foul. You learn more about my tastes as we go on. You will need to be a good cook because I like to eat and it has to be tasty."

We ate in silence as Mildred finished her sandwich. When she finished, I stood and picking up her plate said, "Will there be anything else Mistress?"

"Yes," she answered, "you can cut out that mistress crap. This is not some fantasy and I am not your mistress. You can keep calling me Mildred until I tell you otherwise. Now sit back down and let's have a chat. By chat, I mean, I am going to talk and you are going to listen."

I sat and listened.

" I told you that I may not be as nice as you think. Let me expand on that. If your ass had not been in such bad shape when I caught you that first time, I had a dildo in my saddle bag and I was looking very forward to using it on you. I would have been a lot more gentle than Annie was but when I was done with you, you would have know what it was like to be fucked by a superior woman. I have always been that way. I like control. Back before I came here I went out with a few men and some were even into me pegging their asses. Most of the time it was just sweaty exercise for me but every once in awhile I would get a guy who was reluctant and who I had to sweet talk or coerce into bending over for me. The feeling of power during those moments, when I had some guy's nervous and virgin ass to pound, left me dripping wet."

"When I was a kid, I was big for my age. Not exactly fat but stocky, taller than average and really good at sports. I played field hockey in the summer and ice hockey in the winter with baseball and basketball in between. Even played on a guys team until I found out that guys who I checked into the boards on Saturday afternoons never wanted to ask me out on Friday nights. High school was a lonely time for me but my abilities got me a scholarship to college where I decided to become a nurse."

"I always have liked running things. When I am in charge I know that I can make good decisions and when people do things my way, things tend to work out. I guess this was why my dates in college were usually one time things. Most guys are used to running the show and think women can't handle the big decisions. My social life was lousy and I was desperate for some companionship when I stumbled onto feminist group on campus. I found out that there were a lot of other women who felt the same way as I did. They were a liberated bunch and taught me that a woman's pleasure should always come first, foremost and often. If the guy got off, that was a bonus for him and not my worry. It was a whole new way of looking at sex that fit right in with my take charge mind set. I found that sitting on some guys face, pounding his ass or holding his head up under my skirt were my preferred ways of having a relationship."

Mildred paused for a moment to take a long slip of her wine. I decided this gave me an opening to ask her something. "So, is that why you came here? To be in charge?"

"No, I never heard of this place until much later and that is not why I came. After college I completed the steps to become a nurse and took a lot of additional training to move up to a position of authority. I loved working in the emergency room. It was an adrenaline rush with all the trauma and need for quick, decisive decisions. Doctors were sometimes a pain but I stood my ground and took no shit from them. I had the reputation of being a tough bitch but one who was nearly always right."

"Working in the E.R. I got to see a lot of abused women and it really pissed me off. The worst ones were the ones who came in on the arm of their abusers and who would swear that they fell down the stairs or something stupid. Most were lost causes even when I got them alone for a talk. Then I met Phyllis. You know Phyllis, she's the one who accompanied you on the last part of your trip here. She and I are two of the leading citizens of the republic and both here since the early days. Phyllis is the reason I found this place and how I came to be here."

"I saw Phyllis come into the ER twice before I had the chance to cover her case on her third visit. She had a monster for a husband. A real bad ass bastard who beat her, broke her bones and knocked out her teeth. When I tried to talk her into going to the police she just cried and shook, refusing to do anything to the slob. She said he would kill her if she reported him and if she had him locked up, he had friends who would be happy to kill her for him. He was a well connected gangster and there was nowhere she could hide from him. She was beat up so bad that I was able to admit her and get her into a protected ward where he could not see or visit her, or so I thought"

"I remembered one of my feminist friends mentioning this place she heard about where men were nearly never allowed and women ran things. I thought she was fantasizing at the time but for the heck of it I gave her a call and told her about Phyllis. She said she would get back to me. Two days later I got a phone call and some instructions."

"Before I could do anything else, her bastard husband managed to use some connections to get her released. He even hired a private nurse to take care of her. As they wheeled her out she looked at me with tears in her eyes and whispered, 'help me!'"

"I knew the nursing agency that her husband had hired. The nurse that was with Phyllis had worked with me a year ago and we were sort of friends. I bribed her to call in sick and offered to take her place. It took a bit of time to do this as I had to juggle my regular job and sign up with her agency to get on the list. Fortunately, private nurses are in great demand and they never asked any questions other than to see my professional qualifications. There were no other spare nurses hanging around so when my friend called in sick, I got the call to stand in."

"Phyllis pretended not to know me when I arrived at the house and her shit ball of a husband never gave me a second look. Getting Phyllis out was easy after I settled in. After the old bastard had sucked back most of a bottle of whiskey and went to sleep, I gave him an overdose of Hydromorphone and he was off to to the land of nod followed by a sharp drop to the gates of hell. I got Phyllis out of the house and onto the exit route I had been given before the son of a bitch's body was cold. Together we went to New Zealand and were met at the airport much like you were. My nurse friend showed up two days later to find her patient missing and the shit bag starting to bloat. For me it was a one way trip. I have never had any desire to go back to the mainland. That was about twenty years ago. Phyllis and I have been citizens of the Aurora Republic longer than most. We are also two of the most respected and in my case, feared. But you don't need to worry, I'm really quite kind hearted."

"Now, no more chit chat. I'd like you to tidy up the kitchen, get something nice out for dinner and make sure my bathroom is clean. The laundry basket is full and needs to be done and I know you know how to work the washer. We don't use a dryer but there is a clothes line outside and things dry quickly here. These will be your regular duties for now along with making sure the house is clean. I work at the hospital five days out of the week. I expect breakfast at 7, dinner at 6. I'll let you know if I need a lunch. There are plenty of groceries for now and I will go over shopping with you when we need more. These will be be your duties for the next week or so until I feel you are ready for more. Do as you are told and do it well and we will get along just fine. Your clue that you are healed will likely be my latex dick knocking on your ass."

To be continued.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers