Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Brian's education begins.
2.2k words
4.36
11.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

The next few days settled into a routine. I cooked, cleaned and did as Mildred had instructed. I really had no other choice. I was not allowed to leave the house and grounds and would have been stopped and returned if I had. That aside, where the hell could I go? I was on an island, somewhere in the Pacific Ocean but that was as much as I could figure out. It was warm here and the length of the days and nights were about equal so I could guess that I was somewhere within a few hundred miles of either side of the equator but where? What good was that information without any means of communication or travel? Even if I could contact someone, what could I tell them? Who could I expect help from? The answer in every scenario was nothing or no one. My only choice was to do as I was told and try to make the best of it.

Mildred was business like but also kind and caring. She checked my wounds every day and applied fresh dressings. She insisted I join her for meals and afterwards, when everything was cleaned and put away, I joined her to watch TV or just chat. She liked to talk about her work both at the hospital and the local food cooperative. Once in awhile the topic came around to me and how she saw me fitting in to her life.

"You must understand," she said one evening after dinner, "that your being here is no accident. We are not so desperate for men to come here that we have to kidnap them. If we wanted, we could place a single online ad and have a ship load of men ready to come within a week."

"Why don't you?" I asked.

"None of those men would be suitable. We are not interested in femdom junkies or pain puppies. Such men usually try to top from the bottom and see women like us as a means to fulfill their fantasies. While there are a few men out there who accept the idea of female superiority in a genuine way, most of that sort are already in a relationship. It is too hard to separate the genuine article from the posers. When we need a man, our preferred male is one who fits a certain profile and who can be broken or made to accept our way of life. You fit our profile."

I never saw myself as fitting or fantasizing about anything like this place so I had to ask: "I had a traditional marriage and never was much into porn of any type, what made me fit your profile?"

Mildred sat quiet for a few minutes and I knew better than to press her. We sat there in silence until she finally looked at me and explained: "Your first qualification was to make us aware of you. You did that by responding to our ad. We don't run that ad very often and it is designed to appeal to certain people. If you think back you may recall that the ad advertised an isolated location, cut off from the troubles of the world. Not everybody likes that sort of thing but you did or you would not of inquired further. The next filter were the pictures in the ad itself. The ad featured women of all sizes and shapes, relaxing in various ways. There were only two men shown in that ad and both were serving the women. One was carrying a tray of drinks to some women at a table and the other rubbing a woman's feet as she sat in a beach chair. Those were subliminal clues designed to appeal to a certain type of male."

"The next filter was you contacting us and filling out the application you were sent in return. That application gave us a lot of information about you. It was especially important that you have no dependents, either family or spouse and that you had a good job, a steady income and were a productive member of society. That triggered our next step, an investigation."

"You were thoroughly investigated by more than one private detective. Within a month we had a complete picture of every aspect of your life. Political candidates are not as thoroughly checked out by their opposition as you were checked out by us. You had no history of violence of any type, especially not even a hint of any violence towards a woman. You worked for a female supervisor the past few years and resisted her flirtations. She actually told one of our detectives that she deliberately flirts with the married men she supervises in order to weed out those who would cheat on their wives. Such men are dishonest on some level and she makes sure that any married man receptive and willing to act on her flirtations never gets into a position of trust. She usually finds some reason to fire them or shove them into some dead end project that is a career killer."

I had always wondered why my boss acted like she was hitting on me. It was never anything overt but a lot of small things like personal dinner meetings with her that I was asked to attend and one business trip she insisted that I go on with her. I was flattered but never really tempted.

Mildred continued: "The one thing that pushed you to the top of our list was the way you took care of your wife from the time she became ill and right up until her death. That showed character and your ability to manage a bad situation and make the best of it. Brain cancer is a horrible disease and our research showed that your wife became quite nasty and even violent towards the end. It had to be hard for you to endure it and not pack her off to some institution. I understand you even took a sabbatical from your job for most of her final year in order to provide her with round the clock care."

There were tears in my eyes as she said this. All of those repressed memories came rushing back to me. The hateful accusations my wife made and the wild temper tantrums she threw when the disease that was destroying her brain pushed the right buttons. It was nearly impossible to endure at that time and many times I just wanted to walk away. It was made even harder by the knowledge that such words and actions were completely the opposite of what my wife had always been. It was the most difficult and stressful thing that I ever had to do but I did it, every day until the end.

I wiped my face and said to Mildred: "Yes, I cared for my wife. I did what any decent human being should do and now you tell me that my doing so made me a candidate for kidnapping and torture? What the fuck!"

"Take it easy Brian." There was a kindness to her voice. "I was not looking to upset you. Your being brought here was not a punishment. In fact, it is my hope that in time, you may consider it a reward."

"How the hell do you figure that?" I asked.

"Think for a second Brian. Your wife has been gone for three years. You have been moping around and just acting out a facsimile of life. You go to work, you come home, you ride your bike and you watch TV. You repeat this every day. Your work is uninspired and you have to admit, you were looking for a change when you answered our ad. Bringing you here offers you a fresh new start and your profile shows that you respect female authority. Living under female rule should suit you. Not having to make any big decisions should lessen your worries."

"Why then the hunt and subjecting me to torture and abuse?" I asked.

"Aurora was created and is governed by the principles of females being superior to males. The women here all support that this is the way it must be. Men have run things for too long and look at where the world is for their efforts. We want a different society. Not one that men will let us have but one that we must take from them. This is why we will not accept or even look for a man who wants to come here. We do not even want or need many men at this point in our development. We choose to have a few and it needs to be our choice not theirs. Men must be made to see that this is the way of the world. The way the world needs to be. We are not strong enough to change the world but we can and will start with this little piece of it."

"The hunt we put you through was for our pleasure but it also serves the purpose of weeding out any male who makes it this far and who turns out to be violent. It is a necessary filter and safer for us women than anything else we have tried. However, the torture Annie inflicted on you was way out of bounds and the main reason that I decided to claim you. I am far more typical of the women here than Annie. In fact, you will learn that even Valarie is not all that bad when away from Annie's influence. As for what will happen next, I want you to see it as your mark of worthiness."

Mildred motioned for me to come closer. She removed my shorts and carefully pealed back the dressings on my ass. She touched the branded places and asked if I felt any pain. I answered that I did not. She then spread apart my cheeks and examined my sphincter. "Everything appears to be completely healed."

Taking my arm, she lifted me from the floor and led me back to my room. "There is an enema bag in your bathroom closet and a saline solution. I want you to take a shower and give yourself a full and complete enema. Then shower again and come see me in my bedroom. No need to get dressed. It is time for me to establish my ownership and for you to understand your place in this relationship."

I did as I was asked but I took my time. After an hour, Mildred knocked on my door. "You have had plenty of time. Finish up and get moving."

She was waiting outside my door. Around her waist was a nylon harness with a six inch, slender purple dildo projecting from the front. She was naked and her large breasts sagged slightly as she stood there. Taking my arm, she led me to her room and pushed me, face first partially onto her bed. My naked ass faced her and I felt a cool substance being rubbed into my crack and with her finger, worked into my sphincter. A strong hand pushed against my shoulders and I felt the cold tip of the dildo press against me.

"I am going to start slow and easy Brian. You will feel pressure but it will not hurt. You may feel humiliated and that is normal but I also want you to think about who it is doing this to you. I want you to remember that most women feel like this their first time. It is not an act of anger but one of possession and of pleasure, for me at least and maybe for you if you let it."

I could feel my dick getting hard despite my reluctance. The tip of the dildo began to push into my body. I felt funny as though I were having a bowel movement but different. I felt more lube being applied and the dildo pushed further and further into me until I could feel the harness and Mildred's thighs contact my cheeks. Slowly she began to pull out but not all of the way before pushing back in. I felt strangely helpless and full as she began to slide in and out of my body. Her pace quickened and I felt both of her hands clamp hard onto my hips as she pulled my body back to meet her forward thrusts. I could not control myself. Despite the strangeness and humiliation, my dick stiffened and stretched to its maximum and I began to grunt and move back and forth in response to her thrusts.

She began to grunt and groan as we slipped into a rhythm with our skin slapping out a beat in time to our movements. The thrusts now came short and fast and I could feel Mildred's fingers tense and dig into my muscles. Her breath now came in quick pants and grunts as did mine. I felt a tingle spread from my balls to the tip of my dick and I spurted once, twice and three times into the sheets. Mildred pushed hard now wiggling at the end of each thrust with a sound of pleasure gurgling from her throat. With one, last, hard thrust she fell, exhausted onto my back, her sweaty breasts sticking to my skin and her hot panting breath tickling the hair on the back of my neck. We lay like that for some time and I shuddered as I realized that on some level, I enjoyed this.

To be continued

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers