Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 04

Story Info
The hunt for Brian continues.
2.5k words
4.24
8.8k
1

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Come for a Visit, Stay for a Lifetime

Chapter 4

Notice to the reader: This story has a female superior theme and involves the hunting and brutal treatment of the male character.

I was vaguely aware of my two torturers leaving and I lay still and quiet until I was sure they were gone. The burns on my ass were painful and I had nothing to ease the pain. I decided to use the remaining daylight and the three hours when I could not be hunted to find a hut. I was not far from the coast so I decided to head directly there and then follow the first path that I found until I came to something. The first path that I found did not seem to offer much promise being so overgrown that I almost missed seeing it. I skipped that one and a short distance later I came upon another more traveled trail that I decided to follow. Another hour's walk and the blessed sight of a hut came into view. I tripped and stumbled as I ran, throwing myself through its door and onto the hard packed dirt floor.

I never really spent much time examining the contents of my previous huts but this time I was in serious need of some help. The hut was well equipped with food and water as well as a comfortable bed. However, my most important find was a large and fully stocked first aid kit under the bed. Best of all were the burn cream, bandages and pain killers. After doing what I could to repair my damaged ass, I forced myself to eat and drank as much water as I could keep down. I had one more day to survive the the hunt without being tagged three times by the same person or team. My three ear tags were each of a different color so I hoped a with bit of skill and luck I could avoid two more tags by one of the owners of the three already on my ear. I definitely needed to avoid any contact with Annie or Valarie.

As I tried to sleep, my thoughts of those two demons made such slept a restless challenge. Finally, another dose of pain killers sent me off to a deep and blessedly dreamless slumber. I awoke with the sun already streaming through the window and knew that the last day's hunt was already underway. My hope had been to be out of there before daylight but now I had to grab that first aid kit, some food and run for cover.

I tried to scout the area as best I could from the window and decided that I could clear the open area around the hut in a few seconds and hit the heavy cover of thick undergrowth not more than a hundred feet or so away. Everything was calm and quiet outside as I eased open the door and keeping low, did a brisk crab walk towards my immediate goal.

I was not more than five or six steps from cover when I heard a familiar voice shout: "Stop right there or I'll shoot." I froze. That voice belonged to Annie.

I was tempted to run but what was the use. My wounds were already slowing me down and I would be no match for someone of horseback with a dog to track me. Surrender was the only option.

"Surprised to see us? I'll bet, but no more than we are to see you. You must want to be captured. Any sensible person would have been out of here before daylight. Now drop that rag you are wearing and let us see our handiwork."

I carefully removed my breach cloth letting it fall around my ankles. I could see Valarie now as she moved out of the heavy undergrowth that I had been heading for. I was doomed to never make it. Valarie walked around behind me, clipped her tag onto my ear and then with surprising care removed my bandages.

Annie let out a whistle. "Whoa baby! That is some job we did on you. How about it Val?

Valarie answered, "That is definitely going to leave a scar."

Annie continued, "So, you piece of meat, how does it feel to be bitch marked for life? How's it feel to have everyone who sees your ass from now on know that you have been broken and owned like a steer?"

"Right now it mainly hurts and I pray that it does not get infected." I answered.

Valarie spoke up: "We won't let it get infected. I want to be able to see it for a long, long time."

"Hey, I have an idea," Annie said. "You know what is a great germ killer? Piss! Old Queen Elizabeth even used it. How about we disinfect his sorry ass?"

"Do we have time?" Valarie asked. "He gets three hours and then we have to find him one more time if we are going to win."

"I don't really care if we win or not," answered Annie. I think we still have a good chance since it still early and I really have to piss so it won't take long. Face down in the dirt, dirt bag"

I did as I was told and soon felt a hot stream of piss splash over my ass and sting the still oozing wounds. A few seconds later I watched Valarie walk behind me and repeat the humiliation.

"That felt good in so many ways,"Annie said. How was it for you Val?"

"It was a relief," she answered with a giggle. "Now let's get back to camp and figure out how to catch him one more time. My competitive spirit is up and I want to win. We can figure out what to do with him afterwards. No rush in that department, we will have the rest of his life to figure it out."

I could not hear anything else they said as they walked away and in a few minutes I could hear the hoof beats as they rode away. I gathered up my cloth and the few things I had been carrying and headed back into the hut to clean up and re-dress my wounds before heading off. I was now in deep trouble and I was seriously considering suicide if there was any chance that Annie and Valarie were about to capture me again.

I was now in a different section of the island and from what I could tell, I was as far away from the camp as I could be. The vegetation on this part of the island was a lot thinner than elsewhere and there were no streams that I encountered to help remove my scent trail. I was getting desperate and I could hear the howls of the dogs coming ever closer. I decided to look for some place where I could at least get an idea of who was closest to me. There was one pretty tall and easy to climb tree part way up the island's central hill that looked to be my best option. I decided to circle around and leave a scent trail within view of that tree but leading away from it for quite some distance. I hoped my hunters would find and follow that trail allowing me some sort of choice in who would capture me. I had to be someone other than Annie and Valarie.

Climbing the tree was painful but necessary, so I managed to do it. From my high perch I first saw two women riding fairly close together following the trail just as I had intended. Unfortunately these two looked a lot like Valarie and Annie. Just my rotten luck, with them in the lead they would also be first to find me unless someone else came along pretty soon. I figured I could stay here another hour at the most and then I would have to make a decision.

Thirty minutes later another single woman on a horse came along the trail. I was not sure who she was but even the unknown was better than the known personalities of Annie and Val. I decided to take a chance and carefully climbed down. I had scouted out a hiding spot that I thought would put me behind Annie and her partner but ahead of the unrecognized woman and that was where I was headed. I moved with less care and caution now for two reasons: One, my ass was killing me and two, I wanted to be captured, just not by Annie and Val who were well past me. Or so I thought.

I found the hiding place and walked back and forth from my original scent trail to it a few times to make sure there was a strong, fresh scent for the dog to pick up. I hunkered down in the foliage and did my best to appear hidden. Hearing a horse snort I knew she was nearly here when a voice from the other direction shouted, "I found him Annie!"

I did not hesitate. I broke from my cover and ran away from that horrible voice. Hoof beats pounded behind me and I felt something brush past my ear followed by the cry of, "shit!" behind me. I could see something ahead moving in my direction and I used all of my energy to sprint towards it. The woman ahead raised her rifle and shouted: "Stop right there, you're captured." Double shit! The woman in front of me was Sandy.

As I stood there I could hear the hoof beats quickly approach from behind and I turned to see the grinning faces of Valarie and Annie as they skidded to a halt and dismounted. Annie walked towards me.

"Thanks for the assist Sandy."

"What do you mean assist? The capture is mine."

"Sure, I give you credit for actually stopping him but he would have never been coming your way if we had not found him first and been chasing him. Let's not argue about it, we saw him first"

"Seeing is not the same as getting and it was my rifle that stopped him not either of you."

"Well, I'm not going to argue about it with you. Val will back me up here; we caught him and you just came along at the end and tried to claim him."

Val began to walk towards me with her tag in hand but before she could attach it Sandy stepped in front of her. That brought Annie running and I was sure there was going to be a fight. I contemplated using the fight to escape, hoping that everyone would be too busy to think about my shock collar. When the women started to grab and shove each other, I ducked and started to run. A sharp whistle suddenly pierced the air and everyone, including me, stopped and looked in that direction.

"What the hell is going on?" Mildred slipped her boots out of her stirrups, dismounted and walked to where I was standing. She looked me in the eyes while she walked past. "Don't even think of going anywhere while I straighten this out."

While Mildred listened, the three women all told their part of the story with Annie and Valarie trying to lie about the sequence of events.

"Let me stop you right there, Mildred said, "I have been watching longer than you think and we all know that Sandy's version is what really happened. Still, you ladies may have a claim so let's just go back and let the judges make the decision."

"Can I say something?" I decided to speak up and Mildred nodded her permission to go ahead.

"First, Sandy's version is correct. I was never under the control of either Valarie or Annie. Also, if you or anyone lets either of those two tag me I will find a way to kill myself."

"Care to tell me a bit more Brian? That seems to be quite a drastic move you are contemplating."

I dropped my breach cloth to the ground and ripped the dressing off my ass. "No human being deserves to have this done to them. I don't care what the justification is. I get it, I really do. Valarie and Annie were treated like shit by shit bag excuses for men but there is no way in hell that I am going to be their prize slave and allow them to continue to do this to me. You can't stop me, you might delay me but I will find a way."

Sandy and Mildred both moved in to take a closer look at my ass. Mildred asked me to bend over and she gently and with apologies spread my cheeks to inspect my colon. She took her time and then stood, turning to face Annie and Valarie.

"What the fuck were you two thinking? What did you use to brand his ass, a poker? Don't even bother to answer, you know the rules: No permanent damage. And just where in hell do we allow this sort of thing anywhere in the republic? Tattoos sure, even home made ones. We even allow a little fire and heat play but the person on the receiving end has to agree and proper precautions and aftercare have to be used. The pegging you gave him the first time was rough and may have been just over the edge but crap ladies, you went way over the line after that. When this gets reported I expect the both of you will be on the next plane out of here."

"Sandy, you have anything to add. You were there the first time."

"Yes, I was there and what Annie wanted to then scared me. That's why I quite teaming with her and decided to join you. If you want to report them, I'll back you up."

"Well ladies, have anything to say?"

Valarie spoke up. "I got carried away. This is my first hunt and the guy is the first man I ever had completely under my control. I couldn't help myself. I just zoned out and unloaded all of my personal shit onto him. Once I started, I couldn't stop. I can't say that I didn't mean to do it because I did and maybe still do but seeing him now, maybe not so much. I don't want to leave the republic. I don't think I could live anywhere else. If you could just give me a break I won't make a fuss if Sandy uses her tag."

Mildred looked over to Annie. "Anything to add?"

"I could give a shit about getting kicked out. I enjoyed everything I did and would love to do it again if I got the chance. Still, I don't want to get Val in trouble. I'll keep my mouth shut and promise to stay away from the hunts. Hell, I might even move back to the mainland. There are assholes there who will pay me to do to them what I did to this jerk."

Mildred looked over to Sandy. "Go ahead, you bagged him, go tag him. Just remember, we are a team and I am sure we can work out some way to share the prize.

To be continued in Chapter 5 where Brian learns about the spoils of victory

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers