Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Brian's capativity takes an ugly turn.
2.7k words
3.93
7k
2

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Note to the reader: This is a dark chapter featuring sexual abuse and mind control. If such things upset you, please read no further.

Brian woke up to the smell of fried bacon and coffee. It took him a minute to reconcile those smells to where he was, laying in bed in Sandy's cottage. Stranger still was the fact that he was still in bed and had not cooked anything. Morning coffee and breakfast were his duties and yet someone else was in the kitchen. He recognized two voices, those of Millie and Sandy, chatting away as they apparently fixed breakfast. He quickly slipped on the overly long t-shirt he found next to the bed and after a quick stop at the bathroom, made his way to the kitchen and peeked around the edge of the doorway.

Millie and Sandy must have heard him coming. Both were standing next to the kitchen table, Millie holding a steaming cup of coffee and Sandy an aromatic plate of fried eggs, bacon and toast. They were looking directly at him.

"Come on in and take a seat, hot stuff." Sandy said, "Just don't expect this sort of thing to happen very often."

Mildred added, "You were excellent last night and performed well beyond our expectations. That sort of thing deserves a reward so today we are fixing you breakfast and giving you the day off. Come on in and sit down. Enjoy us waiting on you for a change while we explain a few things."

Brian slipped into a chair and took a long sip of his coffee. It was strong, black and hot. Just perfect as were the eggs and bacon. After he had a chance to settle into some serious eating, Mildred explained the rules for his day off.

"We are going to give you a day pass to allow you to go into town. You can use Sandy's bicycle for the trip. There is no need to worry about anyone stealing it, that sort of thing never happens here. Your collar will be programmed to show that you have permission to be in town and allowed to go pretty much anywhere you like so long as you do not go near the seaplane or boat docks. We will also give you a paper copy just in case something prevents your collar from scanning properly. You may get some odd looks but no one should bother you so long as you act respectfully to everyone you meet. You can drink or eat anything you like. If there is any payment required, the collar will automatically charge the amount to our account. We will expect you back here by no later than 6:00 pm. We will look after dinner."

Sandy handed him a cell phone. "Here, you can borrow my phone for the day. Millie's number is programmed in and the phone has an unlocked identity for you to use. If you encounter any difficulties, you can give us a call."

Brain did not know what to say. This was so unexpected that he really had no idea of what he was going to do with this free time. He had only see a few brief glimpses of the town on three occasions but the idea of exploring it on his own excited him. For the first time since his arrival he felt the excitement of an impending adventure even if it was just a day in a small town.

"When can I leave?" He asked.

"Just as soon as you finish the dishes and clean up both of our houses, " Millie answered.

Brian was quiet for a bit and calculating just how long all of this would take when the two women laughed and Millie spoke up. " Just screwing with you Brian, the whole day is yours. You can leave whenever you like and by the way, don't ever try to play poker with that face. It was a flashing neon sign that spelled out disappointment for a few seconds there."

Brian thanked the two women and borrowing Sandy's bike, set off for the short ride into town. Aurora's main town was not that large compared to what most North Americas are used to but it still had plenty to look at. Aside from being the port of entry, it was the island's commercial and cultural center. Brian parked the bike near the town center and enjoyed strolling along looking into the shops and galleries. He was only stopped once and asked to show his traveling papers. The scowling older woman who looked at them acted as if he were a thief out on day parole. However, Brian remembered what Millie had said about being respectful and thanked her when she handed the paper back to him.

After a couple of hours, the growling of his stomach drove him into one of the many artfully decorated pubs along the town's main street where he ordered lunch and a couple of beers. The beer was cold and strong with just the right amount of hops. Afterwards,walking back out into the heat of a tropical afternoon the alcohol content really hit him hard. Being a bit confused and not sure where to go next he decided to reclaim the bicycle and just ride around for a bit. However, whoever designed the town did not like straight streets and he found himself completely disoriented and unsure which direction led back to his bicycle.

As he wandered the twisting streets looking for some familiar landmark, he never noticed that he was being followed. He was thinking that he really needed to stop and ask someone for directions and as he turned around to head back to where he had last seen a shop he came face to face with Annie and Valarie.

He did not recognize them at first and was about to ask for directions when, without warning, Annie produced a long, slender knife and Valarie ordered him to turn and place both hands against the wall. He thought about running but before he could, Valarie produced a revolver she had concealed behind her back and pressed it into his side. He turned, faced the wall and placed his hands as directed. There was a sharp sting to the side of his neck and then a slow, sleepy tumble into darkness.

When Brian awoke for the second time that day his world had undergone a sea change. He was no longer in town but instead naked and strapped, face up on a padded table in some sort of naturally lit room. His brain felt foggy and his vision was blurred. He could hear voices nearby but it took a few moments of concentrated listening before he could understand the words. As his vision and hearing cleared he saw two women who he recognized as Annie and Valarie, the two vicious women who had hunted and tortured him during the human fox hunt months ago. He also noticed that his collar was missing.

Seeing that he was awake Annie moved to stand next to him. "Good, you are awake. I need to ask you a few questions. Answer quickly and honestly and you will not be hurt. Do you understand what I just said?"

"Yes," he answered.

"Good, how is your vision? Can you see us clearly?"

"Yes"

"Good, what are our names?"

"You are Annie and the other woman is Valarie."

"Correct! Now tell me who your owners are and where you live."

"Don't you already know that?" He asked.

Valarie moved quickly forward and using what looked like a cattle prod, administered a shock that made Brian scream.

"You don't ask questions," she scolded. "Your job is to answer and answer quickly. Now answer the question."

"I live on an island called Aurora. It is run by women. I live with and guess I am owned by two women named Mildred and Sandy."

"That is correct," Annie responded. "The two bitches that cheated us out of our prize. It looks like your brain is working okay and now we can get started."

Brian was going to ask, "Get started on what?" but Valarie stood poised with her cattle prod as if she were just waiting for that question. He decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Look at that Val," Annie said, "he is smart enough to not ask the obvious question. He may be easier to condition than we thought. I just hope he is not too easy. That would spoil our fun."

Annie walked over to Brian's table and started to check his bindings. As she did, she started to explain.

"We have been watching you and your those two bitches Brian and we don't like what we have learned. It looks like you are having way too much fun with your dick. That is going to change. When we are done with with you, your dick will be good for pissing and little else. Your owners are going to have to learn the proper role for a man on this island."

"We tossed around a lot of ideas about how to do this but settled on one that might be a lot of fun, mainly for us. It really is a great idea. One that you really, really will not like."

"Have you ever heard of a drug called scopolamine? Some call it Devil's Breath. It was used by the Nazis in some mind control experiments years ago. The CIA also found it useful in rearranging the minds of certain people. We are going to use it along with a few other things to fuck with your mind. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?"

Val began to giggle and added, "When we are done with you your greatest nightmare will be having anyone touch your dick for any reason at all. You may even cry if you have to touch it to pee. Hey, Annie, if we do this right he will probably have to sit down to pee for the rest of his life. We may actually be doing Mildred and her pal a good deed. No more toilet seats ever left in the up position."

Brian started to speak but before he could, Val hit him with the cattle prod and Annie moved in quickly to fasten a ball gag over his mouth.

"There we go," Annie said as she fastened the buckle on the gag, "all set up and ready to begin. Val, set up the I.V. drip and get him started on the Devil's Breath. Once we give that a few minutes to take hold of his brain we will introduce some Viagra to get him good and hard. What do they say? 'For an erection lasting more than four hours, call a doctor.' Hell, at four hours, we will just be hitting our stride."

Once Brian showed signs that the scopolamine and Viagra were having the desired affects the two women started to work. A series of electrodes were attached to Brian's body and a tight rubber ring placed around the base of his penis. Annie then removed her panties and climbed onto the table and mounted Brian's erect penis while tightly compressing her pelvic muscles to squeeze it in a painfully erotic way. As she worked up and down, Valarie watched his face and as his apparent pleasure began to build she jabbed him repeatedly in his arm pits and nipples with long, sharp needles which she left in place. Each needle was coated with chemicals to produce a lasting sting or burning sensation causing Brian to squirm and for a muffled scream to be absorbed by the gag while his penis throbbed with suppressed ejaculations. Feeling this, Annie quickly dismounted and shoved one remaining long and slender electrode into his penis as she cut the rubber ring around its base. "Now!" she yelled.

Valarie threw the switch connected to the electrodes delivering pulsing, electric fence type shocks throughout Brian's body causing his back to arch and a long soft scream to leak around the edges of the ball gag. Cum oozed out from around the electrode in his penis.

"Hit him with the juice one more time Val and then shut it down."

Valarie did as requested and Brian's sweat coated body collapsed back onto the table.

"That was pretty sweet Annie. Check to make sure he didn't throw up under the ball gag while I get ready for my turn."

"I don't think we need to worry too much about that Val. Scopolamine was sometimes used to prevent seasickness. Seems to open the mind while it calms the tummy. I'll check just to be sure but go ahead and pull that electrode out of his dick and I'll get a fresh banding ring. Round two in two minutes."

Round two went much the same as round one with Valarie riding in the driver's seat and Annie re-positioning the pins. It took longer for Brian to cum the second time but that only gave Annie more time to make him squirm and scream with the pins. At last, he reached his second climax and Valarie slipped off his sweat soaked body, shoved in the electrode, clipped the band and yelled for Annie to throw the switch. Again Brian's body was racked with pain at the moment of the greatest pleasure.

Each woman took a second turn riding Brian's Viagra induced erection with each round taking longer and producing far more screams and far less ejaculate. By the end of round four, nothing oozed out from around the electrode. However, tears leaked continuously from around his eyes.

"I don't know about you Val, but I need a break. Do you want to switch to the next step?"

"Yes, I've had enough of his dick for now but wow, it was a turn on to see his face while I rode him and you delivered the pain. Definitely worth the effort! Let's take an hour break and let him watch some movies while we have something to eat."

The table that Brian was fastened to was made to be raised near the head like a hospital bed. The two women raised him into a more of a sitting posture and using surgical tape, fastened his eyelids so that he could not close them. A television screen was placed so he could see it and a series of graphic, hard core sex scenes were played in a continuous loop that he was forced to watch. The electrode was inserted back into his Viagra hardened penis and the entire electrode array hooked back up to the electric fence device, set to deliver intense shocks at random intervals. Headphones were placed over his ears and a message played, continuously describing penis in vagina sex as unhealthy, morally wrong and socially unacceptable.

Meanwhile, Annie and Valarie enjoyed a lengthy lunch and discussed the success of the day's activities so far.

"I didn't think I was going to enjoy it," Annie said after a sip of wine. "The only sex I ever had with a man was when I was raped and I never enjoyed that for a second. For as far back as I can remember men were something to be feared and sex with them was someone else's idea and not mine. I hated it and wanted to kill the bastards. This was something different. I had the power and the guy was definitely not enjoying himself. I can't say that I was as much sexually stimulated as experiencing a head rush. Feeling him squirm while you jabbed him and watching him cry really hit my brain hard. It was almost orgasmic."

"I know just what you mean Annie, I felt it too. It was like I was paying back every stinking son of a bitch who ever smacked me around before violating my body. It was a rush to watch one of them squirm for a change. Hell, I even felt a little tingle down below when he looked at me with those eyes that begged me to stop."

"Yeah Val, it is turning out a lot better than I planned. More fun than work. You ready to get back to it?"

To be continued.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers