Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Brian's captivity continues as Sandy grows bolder.
3.2k words
4.48
12k
5

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Come For a Visit, Stay For a Lifetime

Chapter 8

The continuing story of a captive male in a gynocentric society. If you don't like stories that feature a male being treated as women have and continued to be treated in many cultures, please skip this series.

Brian had lost all sense of time. The thighs that pressed tight against his ears blotted out all sounds while his eyes, if and when he bothered to open them, could see no further than the crack of Mildred's ample ass. His mouth responded to her gyrations and thrusts with Mildred sometimes using her clitoris as a small but engorged penis between his lips. Occasionally, she would grind and shift back onto his nose and up onto his chin sometimes spreading her thighs to force his face deeper into her body. He became a machine operated by remote control with the sole objective of providing her with pleasure. In return, he experienced a form of excitement and pleasure that filled his entire body in a way that was well beyond his previous sexual experiences. His penis throbbed and at times he felt close to climax even though there was only incidental contact between his penis and her body. It was a total mind fuck and he wished it could last forever.

Finally, he felt her body become rigid and she convulsed and vibrated with the lightest touch of her clitoris on his tongue. He heard her panting hard and then sigh as her body relaxed, the thrusts and grinds slowing with her body collapsing in sweaty exhaustion onto his. They lay there like that for some time as she recovered and Brian slowly awakened from his dream like rapture.

Their bodies were wet and sticky but neither one moved for quite some time. Eventually Mildred rolled off of him and onto her side. Sitting up to face him, she stroked his damp hair and bent to kiss his forehead.

"That was fantastic. You do seem to have some natural talent for pussy eating. I could hire you out and make a fortune around here but I think I'll just keep this to myself. Of course Sandy may want a turn but so far its just you and me sweetie. Don't bother trying to hide the fact that you enjoyed it as well. The sticky mess on my tits is proof that you did."

All Brian could do was smile in response.

Then he said, "I never...I mean I hadn't ever, you know cum that way before. With my wife it was different. I enjoyed it and so did she but she always seemed to get more out of it with my pleasure coming the traditional way afterwards."

"Well Brian, that makes two new things you have learned and the best part is that both of them are my favorite ways of getting off. Looks like we are going to have a symbiotic relationship after all. Just keep following my lead and everyone will be happy. Now, go run me some bathwater and then get a shower."

The following morning Brian was up early and in the kitchen getting breakfast ready when Mildred walked in about an hour later than her usual time. She was wearing a flimsy robe and her hair was a mess. Brian sat a hot cup of coffee down in front of her as she took a seat at the table.

"I'm fixing you an omelet with a side of fresh fruit if that is okay."

"That will do just fine," Mildred replied, "and keep the coffee coming. I may have overdone the wine a bit yesterday. Two or three cups of coffee should help wash away the last bit of my hangover. How is your head?"

"No problems so far but I did not have all that much to drink."

"Maybe you didn't have much wine but you sure drained me last evening. I might have thought you would have experienced a second hand drunk from all of that fluid intake. It felt like I shot out a gallon or two when I came"

Brian blushed and said nothing. His jaw was still sore from last night's action.

"Today you need to start spending some time at Sandy's. I have monopolized you enough. You told me you only did a basic cleaning at her place yesterday, so today get over there and do a more complete job. She and I will be out again, so you will have a good eight hours or more of uninterrupted time to finish what you started. Don't worry about dinner. Just keep cleaning and fixing anything that needs to be fixed until we come home. We'll bring dinner with us."

Brian finished the dishes and headed over to Sandy's. She saw him coming and greeting him at her front door.

"That was quite the show you put on last evening. I nearly came just watching you two go at it."

Brian turned quite red but found he had no response.

"Nothing to say Brian? Of course maybe you can't. I'll bet your mouth is sore this morning especially after your second act last evening. I could hear Millie all the way over here. That's okay, you don't need to talk, just clean. Go ahead and start with the dishes in the sink."

There were only a few dishes in the sink and Brian finished them and straightened up the kitchen just as Sandy was ready to walk out the door.

"Don't wear yourself out too much today Brian. I may have a special job for you when I get back."

Brian worked steadily on Sandy's place starting with the kitchen and working his way through the rest of the house. Floors were scrubbed and polished, carpets vacuumed, windows cleaned and furniture dusted. Even her laundry was washed, dried and neatly folded by the time she and Mildred returned home late in the afternoon. They brought with them an extra large pizza and salad.

Sandy came through her kitchen door carrying a package which she sat on the table just as Brian walked in with a bottle of red wine from her wine rack.

"You must be a mind reader." Sandy said. "That is exactly the bottle I was going to open to have with the pizza. You certainly seem to have been born to serve, Brian. Go ahead and pull the cork, grab three glasses and join us out on the patio. Don't peak in the box, it's a surprise."

Brian found the dinner conversation fairly boring. Sandy wanted to know what he had accomplished with his cleaning but after a few sentences she changed the topic to one of the shows she and Millie loved to watch and Brian mostly tuned them out. He was brought out of his stupor when Sandy called his name a second time.

"Brian, Brian! Pay attention please. Go ahead and clear the table now. Just wrap up the leftover pizza and put it in the fridge. One of us will have it for lunch tomorrow."

When he returned from the kitchen, Millie was gone and Sandy was just finishing off her wine. "Sit down Brian and let's have a chat. Millie is off taking care of a few things and you and I should talk. By talk I mean that I am going to do most of the talking."

Brian sat down and Sandy produced a bottle of Bourbon from a bag on the floor as well as two glasses. She poured a generous double shot into to each one. "Join me for an after dinner drink while I chat with you."

Brian took a sip. It was a good Bourbon, strong but smooth. He quickly drained his glass. Sandy did as well in a single gulp and refilled Brian's glass. "Not so fast on this one, okay?"

Brian nodded.

"I have been thinking about last evening." Sandy began. "You and Millie seemed to really enjoy yourselves. Sex for me has never been like that. Millie likely told you that I was married once but I don't think she could begin to describe what being married to the guy I was with was like. The guy was a pig. Human waste. His idea of foreplay was to smack me around for a bit before raping me. Most of the time I didn't even fight back. I would just lay there and let him have at me until the slob finished. I would zone out and put my mind somewhere else until I heard him snore or until he rolled off me. There is not enough soap and water in the world to was away the stain that man left on me."

"After I was rid of him, sex never really entered my mind. People around me would talk about it and I would see it on TV or the movies but associating it with pleasure never happened until I came here. Women have a different way of experiencing sex than men do. At least it seems that way. I have never been attracted to other women but once I was here, I guess other women who are would see me and want to test the waters. After politely refusing a few flirtations I was sitting around one evening and decided that maybe I should give woman on woman sex a try before writing off the entire sexual experience. I decided I needed to make sure I was not missing out on something before closing the door on sex forever."

"So, I had a few flings and they were nice. No fireworks but a lot of pleasant stimulation and the comfort of two naked and warm bodies in close contact. It wasn't a bad experience and I found it pleasant and relaxing. I still was not attracted to women and that may be why I did not get more out of it. I began to wonder if sex with the right man might be different. The problem was that I would never again let any man have power over me. Sex with a man always seemed to have that power component. Millie was the one who convinced me that it did not have to."

"Millie is all about power and in her world women hold all of it. She told me stories about her sex life before coming here that really opened my eyes. Guys would actually pay her to tie them up and abuse them. She would get off on the power dynamic of those trysts but know that it was all fake and that the guys paying her were just exhibiting another form of power and control. She got tired of it and getting away from that world was one of the reasons she found this place. However, she told me that her hottest fantasy was to take an unwilling man, break him down and force him to become her totally obedient and submissive slave. No play acting. No calling it quits after a few years but a true 7/24/365 forever relationship that was totally on her terms and subject to her whims. This place was the one place where that fantasy could come true. That hunt we were part of is proof of that."

"That hunt made me realize that I could be the one with the power. It also let me get rid of some of the pent up hate I had for men. Unfortunately for you, your backside was on the receiving end of that relief. Now, and especially after watching and listening to you and Millie last evening, I am ready to take the next step. However, I need to know that I am in charge and that you understand your place. I'm no Rhonda and I'm not sadistic but I will need control and for that control to be total for my first time. I want you to understand this. Do you?"

Brian was caught off guard by this sudden stop in the narrative. He took a few moments before answering.

"I think I get what you are saying about being in control and having the power. I think I have tried to show both you and Millie the proper respect. I didn't agree to come here and I would still leave if I could. You are both nice enough and I have to admit that what Millie did last evening was something I never experienced before. I would even say that I liked it but when it comes down to it, what other choice do I have?"

"Maybe that will change over time." Sandy replied. "Until then, just try to make the best of it. You are doing a great job and I enjoy your company, something I never thought I would ever say to a man. Just understand that you are helping me overcome some really bad experiences and that I will not do anything to really hurt you even if I seem to want to"

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

"You will in a few minutes." Millie said as she walked into the room. She walked behind Brian and looked over at Sandy. "Everything is ready, are you?"

"As ready as I can be, let's get started."

Millie grabbed Brian under the arm pits and lifted him to his feet. "On your feet and get moving." Grabbing the waste band of his pants she lifted and drunk marched him from the table into Sandy's bedroom. He started to complain but Millie refused to listen.

In the bedroom Millie had installed some accessories on Sandy's bed. Two strong nylon straps with fur lined, buckled cuffs lay attached to the posts of the headboard. A spreader bar with ankle cuffs sat at the foot of the bed and were fastened to the bottoms of the posts at that end. Brian was led and pushed face first onto the bed while Sandy fastened the cuffs to his wrists. Millie strapped one ankle then the other into the spreader bar. Then, while Millie used her weight on his back to hold him down, Sandy tightened the straps holding his arms, keeping him bent over with his upper body face down on the bed.

"You don't need to do it this way." Brian complained. "Until me, I'll cooperate. I don't want to but I don't like being tied down."

"You don't understand Brian." Sandy said. "It has to be this way for me. The first couple of times anyway. I need to know that I have all the power. I can't feel threatened. I can't feel like I am not in control. Just shut up and let me do it."

Brian felt his shorts being pulled down around his ankles and a cold gob of lubricant being rubbed onto his ass. Sandy then used one hand to spread his cheeks and the other to guide the tip of her dildo to his sphincter. Another gob of lube was applied to the opening and he felt the pressure of her pushing into him. She started slowly, tentatively and even gently filling him with her silicone member. It was a full feeling as though he had a long pent up bowel movement locked inside him. One that increased in fullness as she pushed the entire eight inch length of the dildo deep into his ass until he could feel the soft curls of her pubic hairs brush against his skin. Then, like a long slow bowel movement, the pressure eased only to increase again as she began to rock back and forth sliding in and out of him. Her rhythm slowly increased as she moved in and out, picking up speed and shortening the strokes. Sandy began to grunt and groan with the effort while Brian, despite his unwillingness, began to rock back in a reverse rhythm to Sandy's thrusts. Her hands grabbed at his hips pulling them into her as sweat began to drip from her breasts onto his back.

She felt the power flowing through her. She was in charge; he was the helpless subject to her pleasure. It was a feeling of control like none other except maybe for the brief but intense beating she gave him during the hunt. This was different though. This was not about causing him pain this was about ownership. This was about domination. This was power both raw and sexual and she loved it.

As she tired, her thrusts became slower, longer and deeper. Finally she made a final full in push burying the dildo to its hilt and crushing her hairs into the crack of his ass where she lingered, full of the power and excitement. before rapidly pulling back and out of his ass.

"Millie, help me get out of this thing," she said. I am close and I want to feel something more. I want his face and I want it now."

With the dildo and harness dropped to the floor, Sandy mounted the bed at the head and slipped her legs under Brian's arms stopping with her dripping bush under his face. Millie positioned two large pillows behind her back for comfort as she locked her legs around Brian;s back and pushed his face into her wet, hot crotch.

"Lick me you son of a bitch, lick me like a starving dog."

Her hands grabbed his head and hair driving his face into her wide spread vagina. Her hips bucked and twisted, grinding back and forth between his nose and chin. Brian caught fire and began to search and probe with his tongue lapping her wetness and brushing her clitoris. Using all of her strength she drove his face as deep within her as she could, unleashing a flood of sharp, spiking tingles that started in her crotch and flashed over her entire body. Wave after wave of sensations filled every nerve and for a long moment became her exotic world of pleasure, blotting out all other things.

Brian became a tool to be used. A human vibrator tuned to her pleasure. Part of him fell into her spell and his every thought was to intensify her pleasure. He was living through her. He breathed his air filled with her scent. When his mouth grew full, he swallowed her essence. She became his world and he existed to serve her. He felt her stiffen, her legs tighten around him and her hands hold his face deep within her folds as her wetness washed over him. He swallowed and let his tongue vibrate against her hard and projecting clitoris until she came again and again and again.

Finally, exhausted, they both grew still. Her body relaxed and he slowly became aware of his surroundings. He felt his legs being released from the spreader and then his wrists being unbuckled. Millie stood next to him aside the bed.

"Easy now Brian. You did good, really good. I did not think she would go through with it but she did and I think it worked. You may not understand it but what you did was magnificent. You are a healer and I am proud of you. Now let her sleep and you get a shower and some rest. I think you just earned yourself a day off."

To be continued.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers