All Comments on 'Come Fuck the Friendly Skies'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards4 months ago

The transition from Dani being cautious to throwing caution to the wind was a bit too abrupt. And the notion that a mother who’d had two children pass through her birth canal would struggle with even the fattest dick was unrealistic.

.

But, other than that, a great story.

TajfaTajfa4 months ago

What a nasty woman she is. I hope her husband finds out and takes the children home without her. When she eventually gets home she finds an empty house and never sees her kids again.

deadonedeadone4 months ago

Always wonder how the slut will handle life. People always impose their beliefs and actions on others. Will she start to think that Greg is cheating? How will she handle the overly flirtatious girl at a party? What happens when Greg finds out, and he will?

RubthedubRubthedub4 months ago

Well she does have to get her panties back. Maybe she’ll find out that he gave them to Lucky, who is wearing them but will allow Dani remove them, with her teeth

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

She doesn't seem like the type to let her conscience bother her for long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are you aware of what you wrote? Double teamed by two men. How else would she be double teamed? The concept of devoted housewife/mom to slut was completely unrealistic. 2 Stars for trying.

kelchakelcha4 months ago

Wow, remorse did not last even one day.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think wife will try to get Lucky to fuck her husband and the hide her adultery.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One more reason why men should stay single. Women today in the west aren't worth marrying anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with the first commenter. Her change from loving wife to common slut was way, way too abrupt!

golfislifegolfislife4 months ago

Great story and I look forward to reading the next chapter. Right place, right time, and right situation who knows what can happen. We done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow,she’s a real slut…..if I was her husband…I’d make a date with that flight attendant……and tell her to fuck off…..but it’s a great story……stories are suppose to get u 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think she will lose custody of her 2 kids in the divorce and Adam and Dave will get their wings clipped by their former employer because of the ensuing legal problems they brought about.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think a chapter 2 with Lucky involved in some way (maybe for Danielle at first, but eventually for hubby as well to even things out) would be hood. Her fear of Lucky in the skimpy bikini coming true?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was like watching a road accident where innocent people get seriously hurt as a result of another person's stupidity. Great fun eh?

venus_canvenus_can4 months ago

A well written story. I enjoyed the way you described the places - Chicago, o’ hare, flight itself and the resort- made this very enjoyable. Perhaps a part 2 with Lucky involved as one reader suggested or Danielle enjoying the spa and Adam while Dave is at the Casino…

abob1abob14 months ago

Ignore the comments from anonymous haters. Probably just one dude with low self esteem. This is a great story. Well-written with good pacing. I would love to read more. With the airline professions featured prominently, it should be easy to swap in new characters. Please keep it up!

VincepetroneVincepetrone4 months ago

Excellent read from start to the open end finish. So many opportunities for Danielle to revisit her wilder past.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bring back the characters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun story. My wife and I were at a hotel and when we went down to the bar there was a bit of a crowd and a band playing she loves to dance and headed out to the floor. Two guys started dancing with her. The y’all came back to our table and they introduced themselves as Brandon and Javier. The were part of a flight crew spending the night there. They pointed out another table and a guy and three women were there. All prt of the flight crew. We hung out with them for a long time, getting drunk and flirting. At the end of the night they had a proposal for us. One of the males and females headed off to bed. That left two women, three men and my wife and I. They suggest a bit of fun. My wife would go off with the three of them and the two women with me, we spent the night fucking our brains out. My wife could barely walk the next day. It was one of the best nights of our marriage.

Jlyn1Jlyn14 months ago

She forsakes her husband and kids to become a cock slut. 😡

abob1abob14 months ago

Here's an idea for a future scene. Since the husband likes the pilots so much, maybe he invites them back to their hotel for drinks. Maybe as a thank you for how generous they've been with the kids. While there, Adam and Danielle stumble upon a minute secluded from the others, and she blows him as quietly as possible with everyone else in the next room.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great... Continue the story by getting everyone back together and including Lucky with Greg. Give Danielle the opportunity to put Greg with Lucky as well as herself.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Yes you put a good story together here.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

GREAT STORY!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

story feels unfinished she didnt go get underwear back

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story! Dave should forgo his intended vacation with expectations of a second opportunity with Danielle. The trio takes it straight to the room this time, with a black local joining to check more of Danielle's fantasies-- getting blacked and airtight! Greg is embittered at being left with the kids, so he arranges daycare allowing him to hook up with Lucky. He confesses to Danielle, but she does not reciprocate. This allows her a future hall pass to Chicago to be with Dave.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best stories ive read soo far, Thanks, please continue

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Can't believe the anger and bitterness from some of the commenters. Just a good little romp

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

Oh yeah I think more cheating would be great. Maybe this time she can do it in front of the boys. That's way they'll know for sure that some guys win (pilots) and some guy is a loser (Dad). And the morale of the story, don't trust anyone, even the one that say they love you. Cause chances are they don't. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My vote is for at least a chapter 2 maybe 3.

GKShadow515GKShadow515about 2 months ago

Good one, please do a sequel.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

All the hype and good cheer and yet the story didn't break the four on the score!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Story tanked at the end for me. Her erotic adventure was one thing, but I thought her post dp walk of shame and thought processes were quite interesting. And then it just collapses at the end when she reverts to full slut. With that step, she loses all possibility at redemption. She will not just cheat with Adam, but will continue to do so in the coming years with others until she gets caught and blows up her marriage and breaks her family. How sad.

Dreamer971Dreamer97111 days ago

I agree with RanDog - this story deserves a higher score than it has. It may be that it's in the Loving Wives category; I wrote one story in that category that I thought was decent and it was beat up pretty good. Seems like there are people who hate wives stepping out but insist on reading the stories anyway.

Dialogue was well done and the story developed nicely. Enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...