Come Fuck the Friendly Skies

Story Info
A young wife finds herself being double teamed by two men.
14.6k words
4
44.8k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers

"Honey, do you have all the luggage?" Danielle yelled to her husband, Greg, from the bedroom.

"I think so. Three suitcases, two backpacks, and the baby bag. Am I missing anything?"

Came the answer shouted back at her. "Are you almost ready? Waze says traffic is picking up."

"I'm just grabbing my purse. Please put the kids in their car seats and I'll start loading the bags."

Typically, Greg and Danielle were expert travelers, but it had been years since they had been on a proper vacation. The first two years of their marriage was filled with travel and adventure. They honeymooned in Italy. They hiked and camped the Grand Canyon. They partied in Cancun and Cozumel. They sampled half the wines of Napa Valley. This said nothing of their countless day trips around Chicago doing much of the same. But this was their first time traveling since having children, and to say that they were unprepared was being kind.

First, the kids were up, on and off, all through the night asking about when they would leave, would the plane be scary, could they meet the pilot? Then they overslept. Now traffic was building on the Tri-State Tollway and they would be rushing through O'Hare airport trying to make sure that they didn't miss their flight.

The kids, boys aged two and four, for all their fussing, were actually cooperating in spite of their nervous excitement. Greg was doing his best to make sure everything was in its place at the house and that nothing was forgotten or left behind, but his constant questioning was grating Danielle's last nerve.

Danielle, was a mess. Her hair was disheveled, she didn't have time to do her make-up, and now, she was just hoping that she remembered to pack her iPad. She loved Greg and the boys, but she wasn't quite convinced that they were ready to start traveling again.

"There is no better time like the present!" Argued Greg. "The boys are getting to be more well-behaved. You're no longer breastfeeding. We need to get away for a bit. Let's hit an all inclusive resort somewhere and just relax on a beach somewhere away from the Chicago winter."

That was how they ended up heading to Punta Cana in the middle of February. Danielle tried to protest, but deep down, she wanted nothing more than to spend a week with her husband at a tropical resort. She just wasn't sure how relaxing it would be with a two and four year old in-tow.

Greg had gotten the kids buckled into their seats and had now helped Danielle load the rest of their bags into their Chevy Tahoe. Danielle, instead of hopping into the passenger seat, headed back into the house.

"Dany! Where are you going? We need to leave!" Yelled Greg, his head hanging out the window from the driver's seat.

"I just need to make sure all the lights are off. I'll be right there!"

Danielle was gone for what felt like 10 minutes, but in reality was probably less than a minute. She pulled herself into the passenger seat and turned back to her boys.

"Is everyone excited and ready to go?"

"Yay!" came the chorus of childish glee from the back seat.

Danielle let out a sigh of relief and turned to her husband.

"I'm so sorry. I'm ready."

Greg kissed his wife and pulled out of the garage and onto the street, which was freshly dusted with a light coat of snow. As he pulled onto the tollroad, Danielle took out her hair brush and make-up and attempted to make herself as presentable as possible.

Despite having recently had two children, she had kept herself in pretty good shape. She was only 27, having had Jacob, their first child at age 23 and Patrick, their second, at age 25. She did her best to stay active throughout the pregnancies, but as any mom can tell you, the further along you get, the harder it is not to say, "fuck it," and let it all go. Despite putting on a few pounds, plus the baby weight, Danielle made sure to get right back into the gym as soon as the childcare would take her children, which in this case was six months.

She worked her ass off with several routines; lifting, cardio, spin, pilates, crossfit. She went from workout to workout, never prefecting any, but always giving her best. She wasn't going to win a bodybuilding contest, but she had lost all of the baby fat, and despite a few remaining stretch marks, she once again felt confident in a bikini. She could even see a little hint of definition returning to her abs and was excited to slip into a two-piece and get a little Vitamin D for her sun deprived skin.

Greg was 30. He was a successful trader in Chicago and while Danielle would never say they were rich, Greg provided them with everything they needed. While he definitely was not out of shape, he didnt spend nearly as much time in the gym as Danielle and had started to develop a bit of a dad-bod. His arms still had nice shape and definition, but Danielle could definitely notice that his midsection had become just a bit softer than it was when they were first married. Nevertheless, she couldn't love him more. He was great with the kids, he made enough money that they could afford everything they needed and still have enough left over for some fun, and he loved her more and more each day. She held onto hope that they could sneak out onto the balcony while the kids slept one night for some much needed lovemaking.

Traffic heading to O'Hare was awful, as expected. The flight wasn't one of those obscenely early flights where you have to get to the airport at 4 AM, but it also wasn't midday, so with the added stress of newly fallen snow, they were smack dab in the middle of the morning rush hour, and I-190 was bumper to bumper from the tollway to the parking lot.

"I think we can save about 30 minutes if we park in the terminal garage instead of the economy lot, but it will cost us an extra $30 per day," Greg calmly stated.

"Whatever you think is best, babe."

Danielle knew better than to try to talk him into one decision or another. Six years of marriage had taught her that her husband just needed to vocalize his options before making a decision. If she tried to sway him one way or another, she could be blamed if he ended up regretting his choice later on.

Greg settled on the closer lot for more money. Silently, Danielle said a small prayer of thanks. The last thing she wanted was to be sprinting through the airport with a double stroller and all the bags while her husband complained about being late.

"Fuck! The stroller!" Danielle shouted.

"Aww, damnit. I knew we'd forget something." Greg looked dejected, but then he quickly perked up. "Hey, we have a small umbrella stroller in the back, right?"

"Yeah, we do, but it only holds Patrick. We'll have to carry Jacob."

"Jacob, buddy, do you think you can be a big boy and walk through the airport for Daddy?"

"Can I fly the plane too?"

"I don't think they'll let you fly the plane, bud, but if you can walk for us, I promise to try to get the pilot to let you see the cockpit. Can you do that for me?"

"Okay, Daddy."

Greg looked at Danielle and gave her a crooked smile.

"I guess it will have to do." She said with a smile.

Despite everything, they actually made it to their gate with 10 minutes to spare before boarding. And that is even with having to go all the way to gate C-28 in Terminal 1, almost as far as physically possible from security. Although the boys, and Greg, really enjoyed the underground tunnel with the moving walkways, lights, and music that connect the B and C concourses.

With just minutes to sit before boarding, Danielle caught her breath and excused herself to the bathroom so she wouldn't be stuck using the tiny, cramped space on their 737. She took her time, touched up her make-up, and enjoyed the last minute or two of quiet before taking her excited children on their first airplane ride.

As Danielle returned to their gate, she saw Greg and the boys already lined up in boarding group 3.

"I thought you were going to miss our group." Greg said. "I was just about to call you."

"And miss the excitement of seeing Jacob get on his first airplane? Never! Are you ready?"

"Ready!" the child exclaimed with a fist bump for his mother to the "oohs" and "ahhs" of a few surrounding passengers.

Finally, it was their turn to board. The boys couldn't contain their excitement. Jacob was loud and let out several squeals, despite being shushed several times. Patrick, however, was wide eyed and stunned silent.

"Look, Dad, the cockpit!" Yelled Jacob as they stepped aboard. "Can I see? Can I see?"

Greg looked to the flight attendant, who in turn looked into the cockpit at the pilots. He didn't hear anything verbally discussed, but after a moment, the young woman turned to them and said, "The pilots are a bit busy right now, but how about I make you a promise. If you take your seat and wait patiently, the Captain will let you sit in his seat when we get to our destination. Does that sound good to you?"

"Uh huh." Squealed Jacob.

"Work for you, Captain?" She shouted up front.

"Yes ma'am. We'll be ready," came the answer from the cockpit, along with two flashy pairs of wings for the kids.

The family took their seats in row eight, Danielle with the boys on the left side of the aisle, and Greg with the aisle seat on the right. They had paid a bit extra for Economy Plus seating. In the past, they would have splurged for Business Class, but with the kids, it would have been an unnecessary cost.

Danielle settled the kids in and watched their glee as the plane taxied and lifted off. Nothing made her happier than seeing her children happy. Once the excitement wore off, she programmed the seat back screens to play some Disney programs for the kids and then closed her eyes.

She must have drifted off to sleep, because not long after, she was startled by a tap on her shoulder.

"Honey, what would you like to drink?"

"Huh, what?" Danielle stuttered, still taking in her surroundings.

"The flight attendant wants to know what you want to drink."

Greg hated waking his sleeping wife, but he knew better than to let her sleep through the beverage service.

"Oh, just a Diet Coke please and some apple juice for the kids."

"Coming right up." Said the flight attendant. "And here's your drink, sir."

"Thank you, Lucky." Greg said with a slight laugh, as he took what appeared to be a vodka tonic from the stunning flight attendant.

At first, Danielle didn't think anything of it, but then she eyed the woman up and down. It was the same flight attendant that asked about the boys seeing the cockpit. She was busty, tall, and had luxurious, long black hair that cascaded over her shoulders to her lower back. Her teal dress looked as if it were painted on. The seams struggled to hold back her massive chest, and her black stocking clad legs balanced precariously on impossibly skinny stiletto heels. Danielle wondered why her husband was calling this woman Lucky, when she finally noticed the name tag, prominently displayed on her right breast that read the same.

The woman handed Danielle the three drinks and then moved further up the aisle.

"Getting started a little early, aren't we? Danielle asked her husband.

"Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning." Greg quipped. "Besides, we're on vacation. You sure you don't want a little nip with your Diet Coke?"

Danielle didn't appreciate Greg's choice of words, especially considering his flirty moment with the flight attendant, but she decided to let it go.

"No, I don't think I'm quite ready for that. Maybe once we get to the hotel."

They were staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Neither of them had been, but their friends Rob and Janet had, and they swore by it. It was all inclusive, had several pools, a children's splash pad and water park, shops, bowling, a casino, almost a mile of beach, catamarans, tennis, a spa, fine dining, shows, and a Pete Dye designed golf course. Compared to the gloomy Chicago winter, it was paradise.

The rest of the flight was mostly uneventful. Danielle read her book on her iPad while the kids were engrossed in their shows. Greg did the same across the aisle. Unfortunately, the approach and landing didn't provide much scenery other than jungle for the kids to gawk over, but they were excited nevertheless.

As they got up to deplane, Greg took the bags while Danielle rounded up the kids. As they made their way up front, Lucky caught sight of them and alerted the pilots.

"Captain, your visitors are here."

The captain stepped out of the cockpit and introduced himself to the boys as Captain Dave. He was an older man, likely in his mid-50s, with a full head of salt-and-pepper hair and a warm smile. He invited Jacob to sit in his seat while Patrick stood to the side. The First Officer stayed in his seat and talked to the boys about all the buttons, switches, and lights.

"Would you like to take a picture?" Captain Dave asked.

"Can I? That would be great."

Danielle reached for her phone, but quickly realized that she had left it in her purse, which Greg had already carried onto the jetway. Danielle went to grab it from him, but Lucky got in the way.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but once something leaves the aircraft, it has to stay off. International Law." She explained.

Danielle was bummed, but the kids were still enjoying the demonstration from the First Officer.

Having heard the conversation behind him, the First Officer looked up and asked Danielle if she wanted to use his phone. He offered it to her with a pen and piece of paper.

"If you're comfortable, leave me a number and I can text the pictures to it when I get to the hotel."

Danielle smiled at the kindness. "Oh my God, that would be great. Thank you so much."

She snapped a few pictures using the pilot's phone, wrote her name and number on the paper, and handed everything back to the pilot.

"Thank the nice pilots for letting you see the cockpit, boys." Danielle said as she herded them off the plane.

"Thank you, pilots." Echoed the boys.

"Thanks again." Danielle said to Captain Dave and Lucky, before ushering all three of her boys off the plane and to customs.

The line at customs was long, hot, and crowded, but it moved quickly and the customs agents moved people through to the start of their vacations. After grabbing their bags, the line for a taxi was even longer. After what felt longer than the flight itself, followed by a 20 minute drive to the resort, they pulled up to their home away from home for the next six days.

The grand lobby of the Barcelo Bavaro was giant. Behind them was several tennis courts and the club house to the golf course, and in front of them looked like the entrance to a shopping center. The check-in counters to the left had a small, but slow line, and the shops and entertainment venues to the right saw a slow, but continuous stream of people entering and exiting.

Finally, it was their turn, and the concierge greeted them by asking for their passports.

She kindly checked them in and informed them that their room would be on the 2nd floor of building 4. Unfortunately, the surprise came next. The package that they had booked was the Standard package, not the Platinum package. That meant that they did not have all-inclusive food and drinks at the rate that they pre-paid. They could upgrade, but the cost to add the Platinum package now would essentially double the cost of the room.

Danielle and Greg discussed the cost and decided that, with how much the boys eat, it wouldn't be worth the extra cost to get the all-inclusive Platinum package. They did however decide on the Gold package, which provided breakfast each day, free juice and soda, and several discounts, but had pay-as-you-go alcoholic drinks, and à la carte lunch and dinner.

Greg carried the bags again, while Danielle led the children to their room, which overlooked Bavaro Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Quickly they all changed and herded the boys off to the splash pad and water park, which had caught their eye during check-in. Just as they were about to head out, Danielle's phone lit up with several messages. She looked down and saw the pictures that she had taken of the boys on the plane. The pilot actually remembered. A message accompanied the four pictures.

Enjoy your vacation and thanks for flying the friendly skies.

-Adam

Danielle showed her husband the pictures since he didn't actually get to see the boys sitting in the cockpit.

"That's amazing." Said Greg. "That was really nice of them. We'll have to leave a message on the airline's social media page or something."

The remainder of the day was spent playing in the pools, enjoying an occasional adult beverage, and basking in the warmth of the Dominican sun while the boys wore themselves out. As the sun began to set on their first day at the resort, Greg rounded everyone up to head to one of the three buffets for dinner.

The boys feasted on pizza and ice cream while Danielle and Greg enjoyed a smorgasbord of meats, sweet breads, rice, and seafood, plus a few small desert cakes. They hadn't planned on having to pay for food, but with the discount of the Gold package, the buffet didn't break their budget. They may have to limit their alcohol intake, but with having the boys around, that was probably for the best. All five of them retreated to the room having gotten their money's worth.

Danielle got the boys into their PJs and settled them in front of the TV. She started to change out of her swimwear and into her own sleepwear, when she looked up to Greg.

"I can put the boys to bed if you want to go out and explore the hotel. I know you were looking forward to checking out the casino."

Greg didn't even hesitate. "Actually babe, between the sun, the alcohol, and the food, I'm pretty spent. I think I'm gonna call it a night. I know you like walking the beach at night. Why don't you explore tonight and tomorrow we can do it as a family. Maybe we can drop the kids off at a program one day and check out the casino together."

Danielle considered just getting into bed with her husband, but a quiet stroll down the beach did sound relaxing. She would just go for a quick nighttime walk, maybe grab a rum punch, and then come back for bed once the boys had drifted off.

"That sounds great, honey. Thanks. I'd like that."

Danielle quickly threw on a pair of panties, a flowy white and pink sundress, and her platform wedges. She grabbed a key to the room, her clutch, kissed Patrick, Jacob, and then her husband goodnight, and headed out the door.

Unsure of where to go, Danielle walked to the beach and turned left toward the quieter side of the resort and away from the building noise of the night pool DJ and stage show. She stopped at a tiki bar along the beach to grab herself a drink for her moonlit walk.

"Buenos noches." She greeted the bartender. "One rum punch, please.

The bartender looked at her Gold package wristband. "That will be five dollar." He said.

"She's with us." Came the words from behind her. "One rum punch, and two mojitos."

Danielle looked back over her shoulder and saw Capt Dave and First Officer Adam from her flight in.

"Oh my God. You don't have to do that. But thank you so much for the pictures. The boys were so excited to get them."

"Nonsense." Said Adam. "The company puts us on the Platinum package and we're here all the time. José here takes care of us and we take care of him. And you're most welcome for the pictures. We're always happy to get the youngsters up front."

Danielle smiled. "In that case, make it three mojitos."

José nodded and quickly poured three generous mojitos and passed them out. Dave threw him a five dollar tip and turned back toward Danielle.

"Excellent choice on hotel by the way. This is the best place in the DR, but next time get the Platinum. Definitely worth it."

AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers