All Comments on 'Come Home With Me Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

With all your preamble I was a little leery but figured 'what the hell, this is R410a'! Glad I did great story and more to come.

Cheers

SAGE

ArediaArediaabout 2 years ago

Another quality tale! :) I'll certainly be following along as you take us down the river of your story. :)

It always makes my day to see something new from you. :) I don't even look at the genre anymore - I know I'll like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the journey. Not sure where it's going but that is the best part.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next part.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

Very promising. I will rate this upon story completion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome start. Eagerly waiting for the next part

sferguson53sferguson53about 2 years ago

I really enjoy your work.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking good so far, glad this didn't become another rich guy saves downtrodden hooker (who has a heart of gold) story. 5*

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 2 years ago

I'll hold off reading this, like I usually do in multi-part stories, so I can read it all in one go when it's finished. I just wanted to say for now, thank you for your service, sir. Also, thanks for sharing your talents with us.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Thanks for dumping the hooker. Great story so far.

Smiffy69Smiffy69about 2 years ago

Very promising. I do like a long story with a good lead in. Looking forward to the rest.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Great story that's entertaining to read, with just enough sex to make it erotic but not the cut and paste nonstop over the top found in some stories. Enjoyed how Martin is rebuilding his life and refreshing to see where the "ladies" aren't all beauty queens with pert tits, perfect teeth, blond hair etc., but are still worth being with. Looking forward to the next part.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersabout 2 years ago

Well written with lots of variety apart from the sex.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Good story. Martin seems to be fairly well adjusted, for a young man with his roots and life experiences. Seems to have a solid handle on coping with his PTSD. It’s kind of sad, that he’s almost always alone, and has no contact with his brothers. They might have been interested in hearing about Adrian.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, loving it.

Awaiting the next chapter.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Made me laugh like a drain! Really good!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Great story! I hope there part.

5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Great story! I hope there is another part.

5

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy the stories with a little smit n a good story line fine job looking fwd to the next part.

fatherfigure62fatherfigure62about 2 years ago

Love your story, can't wait for part 2.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for part two. I'm trying to figure where you're going to take this one, I thought he was going to end up with the girl from Chicago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Martin should fuck that attitude right out of Shelley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Up to your usual high standards! I mean that sincerely. You are one of the best writers on this site.

Best wishes,

Paul

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful love story! I really like Martin and his personality/attitude. I picture him as a real man's man, with a really heart of gold. As a manly muscular man, I imagine a hairy chest and abs -- a real sexy turn on for his bed partners. I hope he finds a really good gal to settle down with and become a dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. One never knows what adventure is coming next. My kind of a story. Thank you. 5*.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

what a fun with advetures story five

Bigguy731Bigguy731almost 2 years ago

A very good story. The stories aren’t all wild sex and revenge. Very calming to me. Want to see what’s up next for Martin and I hope Ann.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, my favourite of yours so far.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

A good intelligent start with plenty of detail, I'm still waiting for any romance to start???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Outback 
4.87
825
371
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
862
More Stories