All Comments on 'Come Home With Me Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Continued good story!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

"Part three is in edit. It will be released in a week." Oh my goodness didn't I whine enough about that in Chapter 1? 😉

Great story, Boss, looking forward to the next "release"!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I think it's one of your best ones. Thanks for sharing.

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

This is a great storyline and I look forward to reading the third chapter. Is this the one or will we see another “no-go” or “misfire”?

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for more. Hopefully he will settle down soon, I thought for sure that Annan and This were going to be going home with him.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

The car crash was unnecessary, and a bit cruel.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Wow, a good story just got better in those last few paragraphs. Very enjoyable. Great job with the editing and proofreading, a clean read is much more enjoyable than stumbling over cut and paste mistakes.

MadMizeMadMizeabout 2 years ago

Didn’t see that last part coming. Good job and thanks for the stories. Hope you keep it up.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

Great story, I only wish authors would put a paragraph or two at the beginning of the story to remind readers what happened in the last chapters, especially when there is a time period between chapters! (Yes, even if it is just a week 😏).

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Bate and switch... had us going for a while, good looking lady from Alaska, likes the cold, has a young daughter. How could it be any better, but you're a sneaky devil. Do we need to ask if Gloria likes the cold and snow? Guess we'll have to wait until next week to find out. Thanks for a good story.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

This is an excellent story. Made me cry, and laugh. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5stars

tangledweedtangledweedabout 2 years ago

Not sure why the fatal crash was necessary, unless there is a subplot with the old girl's sex videos being put on the internet. Looks like Martin is now going with the proven baby maker. Not sure how bright Gloria is when Marna is the closest female name to Martin she could think of. Martina was too much of a stretch?

.

Prospective mates keep popping in and out for little to no reason. A backstory begins building for one person and they immediately get shelved, then a one-night stand gets dropped in with a baby to take over the story with nothing more to go on than they were sexually compatible that night. Martin has proven he will fuck just about anything of legal age with a pulse, but we still haven't seen any real romance to speak of.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Very enjoyable 2nd chapter looking forward to more. Have me a good chuckle at times and even got me when his PTSD set off. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A beautiful love story -- maybe not quite what Martin thought or expected -- but still a loving story with a twit. He does get to be a father after all! Love his description -- tall, bro shouldered, hairy chest, in short, all man! Keep him going!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

The GILF stuff is kinda odd as presented, but still a good story. BTW, keep fuckin' without a contraceptive and shit happens. Some can be a blessing, sort of(as long as the child doesn't wind up abandoned or with toxic parents), and some can be mortally bad with ugly networking potential. He's not so smart.⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Well, I didn't see that coming. Shame about Ann.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous