Come Home with Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

But Catrin went silent, a mischievous look to her. "You know what? I'm not going to tell you. Not yet. But I want you to know... anything you want this week... you can have."

"What does that mean?" Maria asked.

"Come on," Catrin said. "Sledding time."

Anything you want. What if I wanted you? Or Ben? Maria wondered.

* * *

Late that night, Ben, Catrin, and Maria returned back to their rental. "As fun as promised?" Ben asked Maria.

"Oh my gosh, yes," she said. "But my legs are so sore from climbing that hill and I am ready to dive under those blankets and read." Colin's second wife Julie brought by four of Silje's books along with the promised pizza, and refused payment from Catrin and Maria and called it a Christmas gift.

"Nothing is numb or anything, is it?" Ben asked.

"No, no, nothing like that."

"Good." He hugged her and kissed the top of her head, a gesture he didn't plan until he actually did it, but it felt right. "Well, um... have a good night, and we'll see you in the morning?"

"Sounds good," Maria said. She came to Catrin, and they hugged too. Catrin whispered something into Maria's ear, leaving the other woman smiling. Maria looked between them then headed for her bedroom without another word.

Ben pulled Catrin in and kissed her good and long. Into her ear, he whispered, "What did you tell her?"

"That we might get a little loud."

"Did you really?" he said.

Catrin reached down and plucked at the button to his jeans. "These are soaking wet. We need to get them off you."

She pulled him back towards the bedrooms, working at his jeans the whole way. Maria's door was mostly closed, the slender beauty humming a Christmas song to herself inside. Catrin trailed a hand across her door and returned her attention to her man, pulling him to the bed and dropping onto it, facing him.

His jeans and long underwear dropped and Ben's rising cock was right at face level. Catrin licked her lips and gripped him loosely with both hands. "Thank you," she murmured, then leaned in to suck one of his balls into her mouth.

Ben tensed and moaned, "For what?" as her tongue swirled against him.

She popped free. "For always being great about coming to see my family." She kissed his tip. "For being so good to our friends." She pushed up his cock and licked down the base of him. "For us and what we want."

He reached down and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "That's nothing you ever need to thank me for. Or if it is, then I owe you too."

She stared up at him, her eyes a storm of emotion, and she licked his base, again and again and again. Her hands stroked what she wasn't licking, her fingers delicate upon his sensitive skin, and he moaned, beginning to thrust gently up at her. She engulfed his tip, her mouth spreading around him as she took his first few inches slowly at first, bobbing her head back and forth. His hand moved to her red hair, not to push her down harder on him, but to stroke it, run his fingers through it.

Every day Ben was amazed Catrin was in his life. Every. Day.

"I love you so goddamn much," he said. She winked up at him and bobbed harder, his tip hitting the back of her throat. She moaned around him wordlessly, her eyes refocusing on the vee of muscles above his groin. She pulled back off him and whispered the words back to him, rubbing her cheek with his cock before she grabbed her top and lifted it up.

Her cotton bra was next, freeing her big breasts. She spat on his tip three times before running her hands up and down him, getting him slick for her digits. Then her mouth dropped on him again, going for broke, sucking him hard and fast, little whimpers escaping her each time. Ben loved that sound from her, as though she were desperate for this, his pleasure.

"Baby," he warned Catrin.

She pulled back and said, "Give it to me, come in my mouth."

Christ, her voice was loud in the quiet house. Her eyes flicked towards the bedroom door and back at him again. The message was clear. Don't be quiet. Give her a show.

"Then suck it, baby. Let me see you with a mouthful of my come."

Catrin licked her lips in a show just for him and devoured him one more time. Her tongue swirled against his thick base as best it could manage, and her head worked back and forth, her red hair spilling down across her breasts.

"Oh God, like that, I love those lips on me," he moaned. "Fuck, Catrin, I'm there, I'm right..."

She drove down and swallowed every inch of him she could before pulling back one last time, mouth at his tip, still whipping that wicked tongue against him. He came with a wordless grunt, and shot after shot of him filled her mouth. She swallowed with as much emphasis as she could, making "gug gug gug" sounds each time.

Catrin came off him and he said, "Show me you swallowed like a good girl."

That was new to their sex play, and Catrin's parted lips weren't just for Maria's benefit. She opened wide and showed him her tongue, then said, "Was I good?"

"You were very good. You deserve a reward."

He pulled her to her feet and helped her out of her jeans and panties. His hands went to her waist and he twisted her around none too gently before pushing her towards the bed. She got on it on her knees and he followed behind, dropping his face to her ass cheeks first, kissing each in turn and giving them a playful slap before buying his tongue against her cleft, teasing her bud on his way to her slick folds.

"Ohhhh, Ben," she gasped. "Always so dirty, licking me there..."

An audible gasp came from the next room. Ben pulled back and glanced at Catrin at the same time as she looked back over her shoulder. She winked and he grinned before returning his attention to her pussy. Spreading her cheeks with his thumbs, he dropped his mouth to her, giving her a half dozen long slow teasing licks along the sides of her lips.

Catrin pressed back against him. "Please," she said.

"Please what?" Ben asked, lapping at her lips.

"Don't tease. Lick my pussy. I was your good girl..."

He chuckled. Maybe she really had liked the "good girl" thing or maybe she was playing it up for his benefit -- or Maria's. In any case, he liked it, and said, "You were." He dove in, his tongue sliding through her depths. Catrin's response was immediate and real, her ass bouncing back hard at him, her head twisting, already so wet and eager for him.

He moved his mouth up so his fingers could slide into her. One at first, then two and finally three, pumping slowly in and out of her as he made a faster rhythm with his tongue. "Oh, God, oh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh!" she moaned. "Bennnnn... Beennnn, that feels so good... your fingers... your tongue..."

His cock already started to rise, thrilled both by Catrin's words and moans and the idea that right next door Maria was listening. He wanted the little cutie since the day she walked in the door, and Catrin the first day she met Maria. For a while it was just a fantasy, but now... now it seemed like this could really happen.

He imagined her in the room with them, sitting at the head of the bed playing with herself as she watched him eat out Catrin. Or maybe he'd put Catrin on her back and Maria would ride her face, her hand on her dark hair, her perky breasts thrust out, those soft, kissable lips parted like Catrin's were when she got turned on.

The fantasy overwhelmed him, took him over, and soon he was flipping Catrin onto her back, spreading her legs wide before diving back down onto her pussy, his hunger on him like never before. He pushed his fingers back up into her as she writhed beneath him. "Ben, oh, oh fuck, aaaahhhhh, ahhhh, Ben..."

He brought his mouth to her clit, sucking it, flicking it hard with his tongue. Catrin gasped and cupped a breast, squeezing it and rocking her hips. "Ohhh, ohhh, ahhhhhh!" she cried out one last time and quivered. She dropped the hand at her breast to his head and tugged at his hair, gasping, "Fuck me, please, take me, take me now..."

Ben shot up her body, stopping only to suck at the breast she'd been cupping, his other hand at her pussy still, cupping it until he was hovering right above her. He moved it at the last and guided himself in. Catrin's legs kicked and she roped them around him, almost like she was seated on her back. He thrust into her, forceful pushes that left her bouncing in place.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck!" she cried out, either coming again or riding out that first one into new heights.

Buzzing. Ben stopped and twisted his head, momentarily not registering what it was. Then it hit him. Maria was playing with a toy. Catrin grabbed his cheeks and twisted his face back towards hers. "Don't let on that you hear her," she said under her breath. "She's not ready to join us yet, but she will be. Soon. I don't want to scare her off or make her uncomfortable."

Ben nodded, and resumed fucking her again. He took her hands and pinned them above her head, a favorite position of both of them. Her for the safe powerlessness she felt and him because it did magnificent things to her boobs like that.

She locked her ankles tighter, her head rocking up and down with every hard push. He fought the urge to go even harder, to lose control and take her completely uncaged. But this was Catrin, and he would not risk hurting her for his own satisfaction.

That buzzing continued, and once or twice he thought he heard Maria gasp or moan. Catrin was as vocal as she had ever been, and that was pretty vocal. He didn't know if it was all for Maria's show, or if the other woman excited her to the point where her tongue was loosened. Whatever the case, it spurred him on, and soon he was riding the edge again, needing to come. But first was Catrin.

"Oh, ahhhh, ah, ah, ah." Her moans were timed to his thrusts, each one drawing the sound out of her. Her eyes went half-lidded, her fists clenching, unclenching. She twisted her head and her ankles uncrossed from behind his butt as she wriggled and writhed beneath him. "Oh, God, ohhhhh, Ben!"

She came, and it was a damn good thing. Ben was close too and panted, "Where?"

"Inside me, inside me, I need to feel it..."

"Oh!" came from Maria's room, the loudest sound yet.

Ben's head whipped towards the wall and just as fast he looked back at Catrin, feeling guilty. She took his chin with two fingers and nudged it back. He pumped into her three, four more times, and finally grunted his pleasure. "Catrin..."

He came, and his girlfriend cooed underneath him, both of them looking in the direction of the woman they both wanted so much.

* * *

Sledding was fun. Skiing was even better.

When the sledders heard that Ben, Catrin, and Maria were planning on hitting the slopes, Catrin's brother Andy hatched a plan for everyone to caravan up there in a few SUVs the next day. Everything came together fast, and barely had the trio finished breakfast at the Walsh house than Andy pulled up front with his wife. Catrin's sister planned to join them later, though she made no promises since she had little ones and she needed to find a sitter.

Maria had warm clothes but not weatherproof enough for the slopes. Thankfully, Andy's wife Melanie was only a size larger than her before her pregnancy and they managed to find a pair of bib pants that would work for her with the legs pinned up. Along with a puffy coat, goggles, gloves, and a warm fuzzy hat, Maria was all set.

All told, twelve men, women, and children joined them. The ski hill was about as far as the drive from New Bainbridge had been the day before, skirting the river and the mountains instead of going back in that direction. It was just as lovely a drive. Everyone in their big Suburban sang along to Christmas music, making the trip feel a third the length.

Ben, seated between Maria and Catrin, had an arm wrapped around them both. Catrin said, "Ben's the much better skier. Want to teach her, hon?"

"Sure," Ben said, but gave her a curious look. Not that he was bad, but Catrin was the better skier by far, and they both knew it. She was up to something, but she couldn't tell him what until they arrived at the slopes and Maria headed into the women's locker room to get ready.

Quietly, so Ben was the only person who could hear, Catrin said, "She knows I'm interested, or she's getting the hint, anyways. But you have to show her today you are. Don't press. But don't leave questions either."

Ben wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and kissed her. Nearby, Andy scooped up a handful of snow and chucked it at them. Catrin took after her brother on her skis. They would head up the hill on the chair lift, but if Ben was to teach Maria, it would be the bunny slopes for an hour or two.

And there she was, coming out of the women's dressing area. The clothes made her look like a marshmallow, but her long, silky dark hair spilling down her shoulders, her peach-colored lips, the hint of gleaming teeth, her soulful eyes focused on the mountain, all of it combined to wrench something inside of Ben to life and he had a hard time not blinking.

"I feel like a marshmallow," she said, echoing his thought. She looked down at herself and frowned.

"Maria, I'm not kidding you. I looked at you just now and..." Ben struggled to find the words.

"It really does look that bad?" she asked, drawing nearer.

Ben took her by the shoulders and fought the urge to kiss her. Not here, not now in front of all these people, especially with some of them related to Catrin. Too much to explain and his brain was so foggy with her that he couldn't have formed a cohesive sentence. "No. You and Catrin are forever going to take my words away from me. If you could see yourself the way I do now... you'd never question how beautiful you are ever again."

She blinked, and her lips pressed together. "I... thank you, Ben. But Catrin... would she want you saying these things?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"Oh," she said softly. She cocked her head. "So it's not just my imagination?"

"No."

He expected more nerves from her, more shyness. But instead, a slow smile spread across Maria's face. "Well, should we hit the slopes?"

Taken by surprise, Ben chuckled. "Absolutely."

Later, they would both agree the hardest part of the day for her was the first hour and simply getting around. She fell, a lot, but unlike Ben his first few times doing the same, Maria laughed it off and hopped right back up, her balance exceptional when her legs weren't going whackadoodle on her.

They took five or six runs down the bunny hills until she was confident she could stop when necessary and handle easy turns. Her mood seemingly bolstered by Ben's frankness about wanting her, she took to the chair lift with determination, something that had scared her on the drive up.

"It's really pretty up here," she said as they sat together on the lift.

"It is. I've never been to this hill before but it's nice."

"The river. It's so perfect."

Ben took her hand and squeezed it through their gloves. "It really is."

They kept things to easy runs at first, but Maria was a sharp student and soon they were on their way to the first intermediate run. They saw Catrin racing her brother and waved, but Catrin was too determined to win to acknowledge them. Over a few more runs, the others in their group complimented Maria on how she was doing. She blushed and stammered her thanks and Ben fell a little bit harder for her every minute they were together.

The fun had to end sometime, and when Maria finally admitted she was both freezing and starving, they headed down to the lodge. While she warmed up by a crackling fire, Ben went to retrieve a calzone and a pulled pork sandwich from a food trailer beside the lodge. Catrin joined him, and asked him how it went. He took her in his arms and kissed her.

"She knows."

Catrin's eyes danced. "Good."

* * *

"I am so sore," Maria said as they finally crashed through the door to their rental. "My hips, my legs, my butt."

"Worth it though, right?" Catrin asked.

"Yes! I can't decide if I liked sledding or skiing more. So much fun. Really, thank you both. This is... it's the best. I've never been this happy."

"Good," Catrin said. "You get in the tub. A soak will help with the muscles."

"I like that idea," Maria said.

"It's early yet," Ben said. "Christmas movie? I could run out and grab some popcorn."

"That sounds great to me," Catrin said. "Maria?"

"Love it."

Ben headed for the bedroom first while Maria disappeared into the bathroom. He changed into sweatpants and a different long-sleeved shirt. When he emerged, the bathroom door was open just far enough he could see inside. That had to be deliberate, as did Maria's positioning. Right at the perfect angle to see her, she was bent over, tugging off her leggings. Her black cotton briefs stretched tight across her ass, and Ben stopped to stare. She looked back over her shoulder and crossed an arm over her bare breasts, less a horrified "don't look" gesture than a shy one.

"Enjoy your bath," he said, his voice a growl even to him. She smiled faintly, and turned for the tub.

Catrin stood in front of the TV, finding something to watch. "Can you suffer through a romance? I really want to watch this one."

He chuckled and squeezed her ass. "Sure." Into her ear, he murmured, "Might want to take a walk by the bathroom. She left the door open for us."

"Mm. Get a nice view?"

"Oh yeah."

"I'm jealous."

He kissed her shoulder, bent to grab his wallet and his phone, and headed for the door. "Back as soon as I can."

In the bathroom, Maria couldn't believe her daring just then. She wasn't a virgin but Ben -- and Catrin -- made her feel like one, shy and unsure of herself. Showing him her butt and most of her breasts like that had taken every ounce of willpower she had.

The hot water felt good, so good. Maria didn't know how tense her muscles were until she sank into it and felt the bruises from a few of her falls. The cold was slowly sapped out of her, replaced by a warmth not just on her skin, but filling her heart and soul too. They wanted her. She knew that now for certain. This was not her imagination.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. When the tub filled, she reached out with her foot and flicked the knob off. Her head was nearly submerged. So relaxed. So very warm.

Catrin called from the kitchen, "I was going to make some tea. Would you like some?"

"I'd love some," Maria said, coming up out of it. She nearly dozed off. On this night, when she was probably about to fulfill one of her greatest fantasies, she was about to fall asleep. How very silly. Still, the water was so wonderful.

"I'll bring it in once it's done?"

Oh Catrin, you sly, wonderful woman. Don't you know you don't need an excuse? "Okay. That would be... great."

But she wouldn't have that cup of tea, not that night. She sank back into the water, closing her eyes again and promising herself it would only be for a minute. That minute stretched on and on, and when Catrin came in, she found the other woman breathing deep, her chin nearly against her breasts. Catrin drank Maria in, unable to pull her eyes away. She was so beautiful, the kind that made her heart ache to see.

She crept into the bathroom and set the mugs down on the counter. Maria didn't stir until Catrin leaned down and pushed the lever for the drain. Maria came awake, but just barely.

"Tea ready?" she asked.

"Come on, you. Let's get you to bed."

"Oh, no, Christmas movie... popcorn... wanted to... to tell you so much tonight..."

Catrin smiled and held out a hand. "We have tomorrow." Or the rest of our lives, if I have my way.

Despite Maria's weak protests, Catrin got her out of the tub and into the guest bedroom. Maria slid into bed and Catrin tucked her in, Maria's hand caught her wrist as she brought the comforter and blankets up.