Come Home with Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, mmm, just like that, just like that," Maria begged.

"Oh, fuck, Maria, you're so fucking beautiful," Ben said.

"You're going to make me come again."

"Then come for us, baby, let me see it, let me see that beautiful face."

"Ohhh, ohhhH!" Maria cried out. She shook around him, her pussy gripping him hard, her walls throbbing against him.

Then Catrin was moving, shooting up onto her knees and clutching Ben's face. He kissed her, eyes sightless, rocking his hips with no thought left to his brain but lust and the need to come. She pulled back far enough to push his chin to look at Maria again, the spill of her dark hair, the beautiful eyes, her breasts bobbing with every hard thrust, her petite frame beneath him. He dove down, kissing Maria with all the passion and need in his soul, and she clutched him, his name a stutter on her lips as her legs rose and her legs roped around his.

"Maria," he moaned, "our Maria," and he came inside her for the first time.

* * *

That night was something special, and not just for that bout of life-changing sex. Though they would have a larger dinner the next day with even more of the extended family, Ross and Anne invited all their children and their families to dinner for a Walsh family tradition, broccoli cheese soup and good stout sourdough bread.

Maria cried as she thanked them for the decorations and the nativity set, bringing on hugs from Ross and Anne alike. Shawna eyed her like she had questions, but didn't speak up that night with her kids and husband right there. Those fireworks would wait for the next day.

They played games with the Walshes late into the night. Winston, realizing he found his human soul mate in Maria, stayed right by her feet. She got on well with Shawna and her husband Dan's kids, bouncing them on her lap and listening to their three-year-old's wandering nonsensical stories with wide-eyed wonder and an occasional smile to the other grown-ups.

"You're going to make a great mother," Melanie said. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Ben fought back a grin and Catrin reached for Maria's hand under the table to squeeze it. Maria said, "We haven't put a name to it, but... yes."

Shawna eyed Catrin. "Are you and Ben talking about kids yet?"

"Shawna," Andy said, his tone mild.

"We all want to know what's going on," Shawna said.

"Shawna," Ross now said, his tone more serious.

"Fine, all right, I'll let it go. But it seems crazy you haven't bought her a ring yet."

"Enough," Ross said. Shawna grunted, but let it go.

They didn't get back to the rental until one in the morning. The two beds were both queen-sized, not quite big enough for three for the entire night, but definitely big enough Ben could spoon Maria on one side and Catrin could stroke their new lover's face and arms until the two fell asleep. Ben slipped out of bed, kissed them both on the cheek, and said to himself softly, "Boyfriend." He didn't know both women heard his word or about their smiles as they kissed one last time for the night.

He was the first to wake in the morning, but only by minutes. As he was stepping out of the shower, Maria came in, dressed in purple pajama bottoms and nothing else. She smiled at his nakedness, and it only grew wider when he took her in his arms and kissed her good morning.

"Merry Christmas Eve, baby," he murmured into her ear.

"I like the pet names. Baby. Honey."

He chuckled and kissed her nose. "Catrin told me. When you're done, let's wake her up."

"She won't mind?"

"Not the way I'm imagining."

Catrin wouldn't. She woke to warmth at her breasts and two mouths sucking her nipples. Both her man and her new girlfriend were staring up at her on either side, their hands roaming south to her pussy.

"Mm, now that's a way to wake up," Catrin murmured, her voice sleep-heavy and thick. She rocked her chest up, eager for more of their attention, and her hands joined theirs, covering them lightly as they began to tease her slit.

Still new as a trio, Maria and Ben didn't quite move as a well-oiled machine. Their fingers crossed often, Maria made Catrin hiss when one of her nails scraped along the side of her pussy lip, and it took them a while to find a rhythm. But Catrin didn't care. She floated that morning on a haze of happiness, and loved the attention. She didn't think she'd come like that, but then Ben said, "Let's take turns licking her."

"Okay," Maria said. She started to lean her head down, then looked up at him. "Um. If you wanted to go first, you could."

Ben reached across and squeezed her ass. "Never ever feel guilty about taking what you want from us. Besides, this is hot as fuuuuck."

She laughed, and dropped to lick Catrin's pussy. Her tongue was more eager today and less hesitant, some of the nerves inherent to her very soul starting to relax. Catrin loved the sight of the two of them staring so intently at her pussy, like they were figuring out a jigsaw puzzle together. Ben glanced up at her and gave her a distracted smile. She reached for his hand and took it, bringing it to Maria's head. Together, they stroked their new girlfriend's hair as she eagerly licked and sucked at Catrin's pussy.

Finally Maria looked up. Ben took her spot, and the beginnings of a more natural give-and-take started between the pair. Ben knew how Catrin liked it, and showed Maria with his actions, sliding long and deep and teasing her clit each lap. When she took back over, she picked it up flawlessly, driving Catrin crazy. So wet for them.

"Spoiled now," she said, nearly gasping. "I'm going to w-want to wake up like this... e-every Christmas Eve."

Maria, at her pussy, said, "And the other holidays-" liiiiick "-and the weekends-" liiiiick "-and maybe some mornings before work-" liiiiick and a slurp "-and maybe when you come home from work..."

Catrin laughed helplessly. "Come here."

Maria did, scooting up the bed while Ben took her spot, licking her pussy in earnest now as he stroked himself. Maria and Catrin settled in together much as they had when Ben was first making love to Maria, side by side, kissing often. But this time it was Catrin getting the attention, and Maria made sure she got plenty of it, nibbling at the other woman's ear, kissing her shoulder, fixing her with all the fire in her deep dark eyes.

Like that, Catrin soared and soared, and when Maria teased her breasts with her fingertips, it was all she needed. She came with a soft, "Oh, oh yessss," and then she was closing her eyes and thrumming with the pleasure.

Catrin brought Ben up her body by tugging at his hair. He kissed her with his wet lips, then Maria. They made out for a while like that, but Catrin needed to run and use the bathroom. She hurried in there, took a quick shower, and when she came back in, Maria was on top of Ben, riding him with short drops of her hips, her hands on her ass and her dark hair spilling across her breasts. She looked at Catrin shyly, opened her mouth to ask an inevitable question, and before she could, Catrin said kindly, "I want you to feel comfortable using him any time you want."

"Using me?" Ben sked. "Am I a power tool?"

"Ehhhhhhh," Maria said.

"Ehhhhhh!" Catrin agreed.

The sight of Maria on top was one Catrin would love forever. Ben on top was hot too, in the way he had of dominating a bed. But there was something highly erotic about the way Maria rode him. She was more assured of herself, almost graceful at it, like an experienced rider on a horse. It wasn't so much her ass rising and falling as her hips doing most the work, a hypnotic sway to them, Ben's cock in her just an inch or two.

Catrin couldn't help watching for a while, her hand at her sex as Maria and Ben moved together. Both of them watched her, Ben amused, Maria with growing lust in her eyes. Catrin circled around her slowly, drinking in everything about the scene in front of her. The way Maria rested on her calves, her ass on full display. Ben's toes curling and uncurling, his hands all over Maria. Maria's breasts bobbing in time to her rocking, her parted lips, Ben's murmured grunts of need.

Catrin floated to them like she was still dreaming, her movements slow, ponderous. She crawled up onto the bed, moving over Ben's face and settling down onto him. He gripped her ass and pulled her even tighter, tongue going to work again. Catrin leaned forward and gripped Maria around the back of the neck. Maria leaned in too, and they kissed, tongues playing, whimpers escaping both of them.

They rode Ben in tandem, Catrin trying to emulate the easy sway of Maria's hips, but she had nowhere near Maria's grace. She was too eager, too turned on, and with Ben licking her folds, she was going to come, and fast. And with Maria watching with such wanton desire written across her face, Catrin couldn't help the heat building and building inside her.

She came with a soft cry, shooting off Ben and clutching Maria to her again, the two of them kissing, touching, loving. Maria accidentally slid off Ben and they rolled with it, Maria on her back, Catrin on top. Then Ben was there, pushing into Catrin, shoving into her hard four, five times before he pulled out of her wetness and filled Maria too.

Maria cried out with it, her forehead coming slowly up towards Catrin's, and they connected like that, forehead to forehead, Catrin's red hair spilling down across Maria's. They kissed, and they felt, and Ben fucked them both, hard strokes but deliberate, in control. He had never been better than in that moment, giving, giving, giving until they both cried out with it, coming within minutes of each other.

"Please," Maria gasped, "I want you to come in her, I want to taste it, I want to eat you out of Catrin..."

Ben pulled back and Maria scurried out from under Catrin as she flipped over, staring up at Ben with fire in her eyes. "Fuck me, baby," Catrin moaned. "Give me it, don't stop..."

Ben lifted one of her legs and shoved back inside her. His control vanished. He took, his eyes wild, his breaths coming in fast snorts. He held her leg up, her foot kicking beside his head, and at that angle, it was so good, it was so fucking good. Maria dropped her head to Catrin's sex, licking her clit, his dick, her mound, anything she could get her tongue on.

"Oh oh fuck oh FUCK!" Catrin wailed.

Her head dropped back against the mattress, her hips bucking with the power of the orgasm, never so fierce as it was in that moment. She came with a near shriek of a whine, and then Maria was there, slamming her pussy down onto Catrin's mouth, still licking, still so eager. Ben shoved deep one more time, coming, coming, coming, and when he pulled out, Maria sucked up everything she could, drinking it down.

They fell together, Catrin's hips still twitching long seconds after her orgasm and what Maria had done. It was her turn to cry for a change, overwhelmed by the sensations and the hugeness of the week together. Maria held her cheeks, kissing her over and over and over, the two of them forehead to forehead again. And Ben was there, roping an arm around the two of them, cuddling Catrin, kissing her neck, her shoulder.

So much had changed. All for the better, but the weight of it overwhelmed her. She cried with happiness and maybe a little of Maria's fear, but she knew in her heart, this was unbreakable.

* * *

They tumbled into the Walsh house half an hour later than they planned, but since it was still relatively early on Christmas Eve, the extended family had yet to show up in droves. The only one who seemed to be upset was Winston, who yapped his fury at having been without good scratches and pets for at least ten hours.

Catrin helped her mother in the kitchen. Ben washed some dishes but there wasn't room for it to really be a three-person operation and he was soon shooed out. He joined Maria and Ross outside, where Ross was smoking a cigar and Maria was telling stories about work.

Soon the family started to arrive in dribs and drabs, a blur of names and faces that Maria tried to keep up with. The happiness of the day before and the time together that morning gave way to a slow creeping dread the more people who showed up. Surely there would be some fighting here. Someone would get drunk and start yelling. If they were like her father, things would get thrown, then would come the screaming and the crying, usually her father's for the former, usually her for the latter.

Her chest hitched more than once when she heard a teenager shout as they moved through the house, or when a glass broke in the kitchen. Maria tried to keep calm, but memories of the last year, of her brothers leaving her to flee their father's wrath burned in her mind. They hadn't meant to. Arturo and Martin were as gentle as she was, and they feared their father like her too. She didn't blame them. She only wished she could have gone with them.

Everything was too normal. Ben brought her a plate of appetizers and that was nice, but she couldn't eat. Her stomach jumped like it was on a trampoline at the thought. She wanted to cry, to fade into the background and walk back to the rental. Something bad would happen, something bad always happened ever since her mother died and her father decided it was her fault.

Then it did happen. A fight. Well... a debate, really, but Maria was certain it would turn into a fight. Ross's uncle Harry and Anne's cousin (or maybe it was her cousin's father?) Brent started up about politics, because of course it would be politics that people argued about. Maria cringed backwards as their voices rose, not quite shouting at each other but staring at one another with that intensity like things would blow up at any moment.

Then Brent, a sixty or seventy-something man, waved a hand in Harry's direction. Harry, himself pushing seventy, squinted at him, slid a hand under his shirt...

...and made an armpit farting noise.

Maria blinked. Brent chuckled and tried one of his own. Shawna, exasperated, came by with a squalling toddler and said, "Can you two can the politics? Please? For the love of God?"

"Ehhhhh," Brent grunted.

But they did, settling instead into talk about ice fishing and how soon they thought they could get up to the lake.

Maria blinked. That was it.

Sure, there were arguments between the kids, and one squalling tween got angry at another and punched him, but that was kid stuff, nothing as harmful or vengeful as what an adult could do. Maria almost laughed, but then, just then, her phone rang.

Her father.

"Oh no," she whispered, blinking away the tears. She never saw Ben across the house, looking at her out of the corner of his eye as she shook her head and stepped towards the back door. Never noticed him following her outside as she answered.

"Hello Papa," she said. "Merry-"

"You're really not coming home?" her father asked.

She fought her tears, sniffed, and walked past a patio set to the snow-dusted lawn. "No, I'm... I'm having a wonderful time with my friends." My lovers, she wanted to say, but no way he would accept that.

Her father was silent a long moment, and she thought he would explode. Instead, he said softly, "Arturo and Martin told me... told me some things yesterday. Some things I maybe don't agree with."

Oh no. "Please don't take it out on them."

"That's not your business, is it? They're gone. They're already gone." He laughed but it held no humor. "Renting a hotel, when there are rooms here. The kids are excited because there's a pool. There's a pool here too, goddamn it!"

"Daddy, please don't shout," Maria said, and then Ben was there, taking her in his arms, holding her, and the phone dropped in the snow as she drove her face into his chest, trying not to cry until he pulled her even tighter. Then it all left her, a wash of tears that nearly dropped her to her knees, almost certainly would have, if he wasn't holding her up, whispering to her. There were people watching, but they didn't notice, they didn't care. Ben kissed her, and she melted into him again, kissing him back, wishing this poison could be drained from her and knowing it never really could.

Shawna. Sharp. Shrill. "You... you bastard!"

"No," Maria whimpered.

More people spilled out, Shawna at the head of them. She walked closer, but stayed on the patio, her eyes wide. "You... at our home... you... you'd cheat on my sister!"

"Shawna," Catrina said, her voice light. "Enough."

She emerged from the crowd, coming to Ben and Maria. Ben bent and picked up the phone. Maria's father hadn't hung up and was shouting to be listened to. Ben said into the phone calmly, "This is Ben. I'm Maria's boyfriend."

A few murmurs at that, and Shawna looked like she was about to go nuclear. Ross took her around the waist with one arm, and there was Anne at the fringe of the crowd, peering through, shock on her face.

"Maria is home with us," Ben said. "She will always have a home with us. We will protect her, we will love her, we will be everything you should have. I don't know what makes you think she's responsible for your misery, but she isn't. So go to hell, and leave her be."

He hung up, and Maria sobbed to Shawna. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, they should be together, they should be married."

"No, honey," Catrin said, coming the last few feet in a rush, crushing Maria on the other side and leveling kiss after kiss on her cheek, her lips. More murmuring and a couple gasps. Catrin turned towards the crowd of her relatives and family friends and smiled sheepishly. "Well, this isn't the way we wanted to come out as a... well, as a threesome, but here it is. That's why Ben and I haven't gotten married. We've always wanted someone else in our lives, and Maria... well, Maria's that person."

Shawna blinked. She started walking forward again, pulling free of her father. "I... I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't know... I, I shouldn't have pushed, I..."

Ross stepped out too as Shawna hugged her sister, then Maria. Ross turned to the family and chuckled. "All right, uh, wouldn't be the holidays without some drama, right?" There was more laughter at that than it probably deserved, and people started filtering inside until the only ones left were Ross, Anne, Andy, Melanie, Shawna, and the trio of new lovers.

Maria was still lost to her tears until one by one, everyone hugged her. She looked up into Ross and Anne's faces and said, "I didn't ever want to ruin things here too. If you want me gone-"

"No," Anne said firmly. "You are family. This... it might take some getting used to from us, but if you make our little girl happy, you're always, always, always welcome here."

"Besides," Andy said drily. "You weren't here two years ago when Shawna tried to cook the turkey. Talk about ruining Christmas."

"Oh shut up," Shawna said.

"Food poisoning. All of us," Andy said. "One bathroom. Imagine that."

"Shut. Up!" Shawna said, laughing and crying. To Maria, "Oh God, I'm sorry, I am the world's biggest bitch."

Maria laughed and shook her head. They hugged again. Then she hugged everyone, and the Walsh family headed inside. Just Catrin, Ben, and Maria now.

"What you said... to my father," Maria started, then shook her head. "Thank you. No one's ever stood up for me like that with him."

"I'm sorry it needed to be done, but I'd do it again. Will do it again, if you ever need it."

She nodded. "Catrin, I didn't want my problems spilling over here. I really am sorry."

"No. Don't be. Family's crazy," Catrin said. "But my family's the good kind of crazy. You'll see."

* * *

And they were.

Maria, Ben, and Catrin faced a hundred questions that day, most of which were innocent. But more than that, they faced hugs, laughs, jokes, love. They had a great dinner -- thankfully food poisoning free, though the au gratin potatoes someone brought weren't completely cooked -- and watched the kids open up the family gifts for one another.