Come on, Vengeance

Story Info
Batman meets Catwoman, and they fall in love all over again.
11.4k words
4.86
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce Wayne - October 23rd, 5:05 pm

"The Bat and the Cat. Has a nice ring, don't you think?"

Bruce would always remember the words that Selina had spoken to him when they were up on that balcony, the last time they had seen each other. He remembered everything about that day. His body was sore and bruised. His armor had taken the brunt of the buckshot, but his abdomen was covered in dark splotches of blue and grey. His ribs were mended and healing. The air stank of salt from the flooded streets of Gotham, and the grass in the graveyard was brighter than he had ever seen before. He remembered every little detail of that day.

Because it was the last day that he had seen Selina Kyle.

They had met only days ago. Yet he could not stop thinking about her. The first time she kissed him on that rooftop, with the golden sunlight cascading over their forms... it was electrifying. He felt something, it was new and unfamiliar. It was love, joy, happiness, and all the things that could make you smile. Then the next time they saw one another was when he was trying to stop Riddler's goons. That kiss brought him back from the brink and gave him the rage he needed to save her. That anger boiling inside reached a tipping point, and he had nearly broken his one rule.

And on the balcony... there was the kiss that never was. He could have kissed her, he should have kissed her to show how he cared for her. But he didn't. Bruce knew, he knew that he couldn't kiss her. He needed her to leave the city. Selina would be safe from harm, safe from the corruption that had been wrought by her father in Gotham.

He loved her, and he had to let her go. He needed to be something more than a vigilante who pummeled criminals into submission... he had to be a symbol of justice. Which meant she had to leave.

Bruce pulled the cowl over his face, the black kevlar forming like a second skin to the shape of his skull. It clung around his eyes, narrowing his peripheral vision... forcing him to only look forward. Batman was who he needed to be. There was no Bruce Wayne. His life was being the Batman. If he wasn't actively stopping crime, then who was he, really?

Bruce had found who he needed to be as Batman. But he hadn't yet been able to find who Bruce Wayne was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Batman - October 23rd, 8:38 pm

The clouds above were thick with haze and billowing greys and blacks, just transparent enough to allow an azure shine of moonlight to filter through, peeking out at the cityscape below. Rays of blue light were cast across sections of the city, giving everything an eerie glow. It made the brightest of yellows burn brighter than ever before, and it acted as a stark contrast to the deep reds of the endless lines of traffic. Rain fell from above on the city below, serving as a reminder of the past... a past which all wish they could forget.

It had been almost an entire year since the incident with the Riddler, a night which was now remembered as "The Long Halloween." Streets had been cleared, buildings repaired, and lives rebuilt. The physical damage was repaired, though scars and wounds remained. While the city had healed, the damage from that time would take much longer to fix. In the wake of the Riddler's uprooting of corruption and killing of Carmine Falcone, the Penguin had taken control over vast swaths of the criminal underbelly of Gotham. He had snatched up and grabbed what he could from the remnants of Falcone's criminal empire. While Penguin had not been able to get the entire city, his charisma and threats helped him to wrest control over major portions of the city.

Cynic that he was, Batman had to admit that the city was better than it had been prior to the Riddler's sociopathic killings. In place of corrupt mayors, Gotham now had a well-meaning mayor who genuinely seemed interested in well-being of all citizens in Gotham. Whether it be through police or financial reform, to help businesses and people alike. Her plan of rebuilding helped to bring new jobs and opportunities to the city, and it gave the police greater power. The Gotham City Police Department and District Attorney's office, while still partially corrupt, were now filled with honest men and women.

It was a start.

Batman gave one last look through the water-covered windows in front of him. The bat signal shone high in the sky, acting as a warning to any criminals in Gotham: the Bat was out on the prowl, and he was hungry. He had plenty of work to do tonight, as he always did. It seemed to be never-ending, a constant struggle between justice and crime. That was how it always was. However, that work would have to be delayed for now. Bruce was looking into a string of robberies at high-profile estates and offices. The robber was a professional, and they were leaving no trace behind. So it was up to Batman to look for the clues and the next location.

The only place that had not been broken into yet was Wayne Tower. The only reason the thief hadn't hit the tower yet was due to the sophisticated security systems. From the intricate camera system to the constantly patrolling guards, there was no way for a thief to break-in, no matter how professional. However, Bruce chose to disable the security systems on the highest floor tonight. The guards were sent home early, security camera disabled. He needed to draw in this thief and capture them.

Thief. Robber. Catburglar. Could it be her? Could Selina be the thief? No, of course not. She was living in Blüdhaven now. Why would she bother coming back to Gotham? Selina had experienced so much pain and anguish here. That Russian girl had been killed by Carmine Falcone, Selina's father. Her mother died here. Her father, too. And so much else. There was so much agony and heartbreak rooted into this city which was still filled to the brim with untold amounts of corruption. If she came back here... no, there was no "if". Selina would never come back here.

That was how it had to be.

She was safe in Blüdhaven, after all. Away from Gotham City. And, away from him. He was dangerous, she had nearly been killed that night. Alfred had nearly been killed by the Riddler. Bruce didn't want anyone else to get hurt. He didn't want to feel that fear and anger again. He hated that part of himself.

He didn't want to lose anyone, again.

Bruce's thoughts of Selina drifted away as he watched someone descend from the skylight above. A thin, black cable brought them through the open skylight. Rays of blue light shafts fell through the opening, reflecting on the wooden board below. The azure starlight washed over the catsuit-clad figure as they descended downward ever so slowly. They were watching for booby traps, whether it be something as advanced as lasers, or as low-tech as a creeping guard. It was them. The professional.

Selina.

Bruce could see it in how she moved, how her muscles stretched. She moved like a ballerina, each movement was carefully calculated and graceful with smooth, intricate motions.

He wanted to go out and confront her. The Batman... no, Bruce wanted to talk to her and ask why she was here, and what she was doing back in Gotham. Bruce wanted to kiss her, too. He wanted to make the first move. He couldn't bring himself to it the last time they were together. That fear had stopped him, it held him back from doing what he so desperately wanted to do. He wanted to, he wanted to... show her that he cared and loved her as she did for him. But he couldn't, shouldn't. He needed to protect her. And the best way to protect her was to keep his distance. Right?

He watched Selina as the tips of her toes touched the ground. She landed gracefully, like she was a dancer who had practiced this routine hundreds of times before. It would be easy to talk to her, wouldn't it? It would not be difficult... Batman just needed to confront her and talk to her. But he... no, he couldn't.

With the clenching of his fists, the Batman walked forward.

He came through the ornate gothic archway, the light from above catching on his cowl as it absorbed the color. His footsteps were slow and methodical; he didn't want Selina to run before she even knew who it was.

In an instant, Bruce was behind her again.

"Hey, Selina."

He could have said something better. It had been almost a year since they had seen each other, and that was how he greeted her? Not only did he need therapy, he needed a class in basic social skills. Bruce may be the Prince of Gotham City, but he sure didn't act like it.

Selina immediately turned around at hearing the voice. He could see the anger and ferocity in her eyes immediately wash away when she realized it was him, her lips upturned at the edges as she smiled. Hickory brown eyes looked up towards his, the pale blue light from above catching in her pupils as she looked up at him. Her soft, onyx lipstick adorned lips were curved in that same familiar way that Bruce would see in his dreams. Her lips over his, her hand grazing the cowl... her hand pulling him against her, her tongue delving--

"I was wondering when you would show up, V" Her sultry and soft spoken voice brought the Batman back to reality. Her words, the way she spoke-- intoxicating. Everything about the woman in front of him was like a dream come true.

"I--what are you doing back in Gotham? It isn't safe here."

"First time we've seen each other in a year, and you ask why I'm here? You still owe me a kiss, V." To the untrained ear, Selina's words would make it sound as though she was angry. Bruce knew better than that. She alway spoke with command, and yet there was always an air of softness and gentleness to her as well.

"Selina, why did you come back?"

"With you it's always question after question, and I never get any answers back. How about this..." Selina stopped talking momentarily, her white teeth biting down on her bottom lip, clenching the tender skin. If Batman had not been so well trained by Alfred for all of those years, he wasn't sure if he would have been able to hold himself back at seeing Selina bite her lip. Even with that training, Bruce had to bite on his own tongue to keep quiet from the oddly erotic, sensual display in front of him.

Bruce wished that she would answer him. Instead she wanted to beat around the bush. If she needed money, she could always commit her crimes in Blüdhaven. So why did she come back here? What was here that she missed and needed? It couldn't be him, he reasoned. Why would she care for him, or want him after all this time?

"...kiss me, and I'll tell you why I'm here."

Bruce was at a loss for what to say. Selina wanted him to kiss her; of all people why him? He didn't need to ask if she was serious, he knew that she was being serious. The look in her eyes, the way she spoke, Selina wasn't trying to mess with him or trick him.

"Oh? Is Vengeance afraid of kissing little ol' me?" Selina quipped, her voice almost a whisper now as she stepped in close to the Batman.

Her ungloved hand reached up, tenderly grasping his chin. Selinas fingers spiderwebbed across the exposed portion of his face, tracing down and up the contours and lines of Bruce's face. Her soft digits would dance across his jawline, finding something new against his lips. Alight, jagged scar cut across the right side of his lips at a diagonal. It started somewhere under his cowl, probably an inch under the bottom of his eyelid. From there, it swooped down and across his chapped, dry lips and ended at the little dimple below his mouth.

The Batman froze when she grasped his chin. It was so unexpected and so... unusual. He had grabbed her like this before, on that rooftop with the sun shining on the two of them. And now, she was doing it to him. Bruce was thankful for the training Alfred had given him, it helped him to stay quiet as Selina's fingers danced across his jawline. Her fingers were like flames against his cool skin, lighting him up from the inside out. When he felt her fingers close to the scar on his face, his breath stilled and his back straightened every so slightly. The wound was healed, though the flesh still remained tender and sensitive.

Selina slowly brushed her thumb over the scarred area, trailing down the indentation of tissue. As soon as her thumb began to move over the area, Bruce flinched. His sudden movements caused an empty bottle on the nearby table to fall, shattering into shards upon impact with the floor. Almost immediately, Selina's thumb pulled back as she stared up into his eyes. Her brows were knitted, and the smile which once adorned her face was now replaced by a worried look.

"I--s-sorry honey, I didn't mean to..." Selina began, her voice taking a different tone. The command that could usually be found in her voice had disappeared, replaced now by regret and guilt. She hadn't meant to make him flinch, it had been an accident.

Without hesitation or fear, Bruce bent down, his lips pressed against Selina's. He reached out, his arm circling around her waist to pull her flush against his body. His lips pressed against hers as he pushed into her. The taste of Selina reminded Bruce of fresh honey. She was intoxicating, and sweeter than anything he had ever had before. Luscious, rich, exquisite... so many words to describe the taste of her lips. Despite all of his years training and studying, nothing could prepare him for this. As a crime fighter, Batman would plan out what he would do ahead of time and then execute his plan. Yet here, he had no plan. All he wanted to do was kiss her, to let Selina know that he loved and cared for her.

And now she knew.

Selina's hand tightened around his jawline as the pair kissed there, in the darkness with only moonlight illuminating them. Her fingers pressed firmly against his flesh. Her tongue pushed into his mouth as they made out, her dominance coming through. It earned Selina a sudden moanthat sounded so alien to the man who stalked criminals in the darkness of the city.

He was kissing Selina Kyle. The woman of his dreams.

The turning of a doorknob made both of their heads whip to the left. The dark oak wood door with its ornate golden doorknob was opening. Someone was coming through. But why... why would they--

The glass bottle. Bruce cursed at himself for that. A moment of weakness, a moment when he felt more alive than ever, had alerted somebody to their presence up here. He had to think fast for what to do next. He suddenly grabbed Selina from around the waist and pulled her into the next room, his hand over her mouth with her lithe, muscular form pressed up against his. Her latex covered back against his armored front. Just like when they first met.

The door opened, and a flicker of yellow light made its way into the previously occupied room. That flicker grew into a ray that cascaded over tables and chairs, harsh shadows now being cast throughout the space as the guard walked in. Bruce could hear his every movement as heavy boots collided with creaky wooden boards.

As they stood there in silence, Bruce felt Selina move against him. It wasn't to get away, no. Instead it was to try and get closer to him. He felt her leg brushing against his, which made him look down to see. It wasn't her leg... it was her ass. And she was pushing back against him, making her ass press right against his crotch. He quickly looked away and tried to will the image of Selina's perky, toned ass grinding against him. The image was breathtaking to say the least. Bruce did have dreams about her on occasion, and he briefly wondered if she did for him as well. But this was real life, this was actually happening. It was so much better than he would have ever expected.

"You like that, honey?" Selina whispered, her hand pulling his away from her mouth so she could speak freely. With her other arm, she reached down and gripped one of Bruce's thighs, her fingers curling under the armored plates to squeeze. The flesh there was muscular and firm. Not only did he have big arms, but his legs were nice and toned as well.

"Selina... we shouldn't..." Bruce began. The greatest detective in the world was at a loss for what to say and do. Despite all his studying, all the analysis he had completed of human behavior, nothing he studied would have prepared him for this. All of that was useless in the face of Selina grabbing his thigh and moving against him.

To distract himself from Selina's movements against his body, Bruce keyed in to the cop nearby. With every crunch and creaking of the wooden planks, he could clue in to the man's location. He was looking out the large double-pane window now, looking out at the city below. The cop turned and when Bruce heard the gasp, he knew that he had found the broken bottle and shards of glass. There was a fit of cursing, followed by the cop saying that the janitor would take care of it. As he listened more to the voice of the cop, Bruce was able to recall who it was. It was Martinez, the same cop who had helped him to discover Riddler's plan to flood the city. A silent alarm must have keyed him in to the break-in, Bruce figured. He had taken many steps in disabling the security systems for the room, but it seemed he had missed some. He would have to work on that for the future, Bruce couldn't afford to be this sloppy or careless. He needed to be better.

"And why is that, V? Afraid you'll make a little noise, huh?" Selina purred the last part, hanging on to every syllable as she tried to get a reaction out of the big bad Batman. The hand on his thigh squeezed again, massaging the muscle there. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Selena could feel him reacting to her. She could feel him against pressure against the outside of her hand now, pressure emitting from his crotch. And she noticed whenever his back stiffened from her movements.

He may try and act like a statue, but tease him a little, and he was puttypuddy in her hands.

"No."

"OTsk, oh really?" Selina hummed in disapproval. She couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or lying. His gravely voice showed no hint of emotion. Still like a statue, but one that could be further broken down.

Bruce felt more and more pressure pressing against his crotch, as Selina rocked her toned ass back and forth against him. It was pure torture, and Bruce could feel his body reacting more and more to her movements. It took no time for him to get fully erect. And now, her movements seemed more insistent than ever before. The latex which clung her form allowing his manhood to press and move between the shape of her cheeks.

"Still ain't gonna say anything?" She whispered again, that sultry tone returning with the fires of lust edging at the end of each word. Selina grabbed Bruce's hand then, pulling it in front of her body. She pushed it down until his fingers grazed over her hip bone. "Just imagine, pinning me up against a wall, having your way with me...."

"I..."

A startled gasp left his lips when he felt her move his hand to her front. His fingers slowly grazed over the curve of her hip, running over the latex fabric as he wished to feel her bare skin beneath him. Bruce wanted to strip off his armor and her suit, so they could properly feel one another. Skin on skin, Bat on Cat. His hand swept over her midsection, moving over the expanse of flat fabric which clung to her form as though it was made for her. Selina shoved his hand down, between her thighs. Her hand clamped around his, holding his open palm between her ajar legs... letting him feel the heat emitting from her core. He shivered at the sensation, and she pressed his hand further against her crotch.

Another gasp left his lips at the feeling. The latex was warm, and even a little damp. Any rain that had gotten on her clothing would have dried by now. Meaning that Selina was... that she wanted him, here and now.