Come on, Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm, good job, honey~"

Bruce smiled at Selina's compliment. This smile was the biggest and brightest one that he had shown her thus far tonight. She made him feel happy. With Selina, he didn't feel so alone anymore. He had finally found somebody that understood him, and she even loved him. And he loved her. Two outcasts, the Bat and the Cat, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle, and they somehow had fallen in love with one another.

Selina soon zipped up her outfit and pulled her bra back into place before she looked back up at Bruce. He felt a chill run up his spine when she looked at him. That same dangerous glint from earlier from there, but there was something else as well. Something... deeper. Bruce couldn't quite place it, despite all that he understood about her, he truly knew nothing about Selina. She was mysterious, and he liked that.

"Why are you here, Selina?"

"Oh, that again?" Selina sighed. She didn't feel like answering, but she had made him a promise. And she wasn't keen on breaking that promise. "Well... I'm here to see you. I missed you, V. I wanted to... to see you again. Is that answer good enough for you?"

Bruce stepped close to Selina, looking down at her as he towered over her. And she looked up at him, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, of course." Bruce replied simply. He didn't know what to say, he was at a loss for words. "Uhm, I want to give you something."

Bruce reached down to his utility belt and opened a container from it, pulling out a simple smartphone which he handed to her.

"So we can remain in communication with each other."

"Oh... thank you, honey. I'll be sure to keep this close." She chuckled, "Maybe I'll send you the motel number I'm staying at so that we can finish what we started here..."

Bruce didn't respond, merely nodding his head in response. And that answer seemed to be satisfactory for her. Sadly, the moment didn't last long. Selina went back to grab the valuables from the vault that she had been opening, but Bruce stopped her.

"Selina, no."

"Oh come on, honey..."

"You know I can't let you steal when I'm around."

"Hm...fine..."

Bruce figured that Selina would just go around and burglarize other locations when he wasn't around. While he didn't like her stealing, there was little that he could do about it. Selina sighed as she gave him a kiss goodbye, and then she was gone. And Bruce hoped that they would meet again, to finish what they had started in Wayne Tower.