Come on, Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand that had once held onto V's cock around the base now moved low, Selinas fingers gently grazing his balls, being careful in their movements as to not cut him with her nails. She hated her nails more than ever right now. While they were useful in defending herself, they were not at all helpful during sex. One, she couldn't use them on herself, and two, she had to be careful as to not cut Vengeance with them. Both of which were proving difficult thus far.

Selina gently fondled his balls with her hand, tenderly massaging and playing with them as she sucked him off. Her tongue slowly ran over the surface of his cock once more, wrapping around and moving all over. Her tongue gracefully danced along the underside, making his member twitch in her mouth. She closed her eyes as she moaned against his member, the noise luckily not being heard by the cop. Her moan seemed to have reverberated through his cock, because when she opened her eyes, Selina saw V's mouth open in an O-shape with his eyes closed.

God he looked hot like that. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he came down her throat.

Then he opened his eyes, and was staring right into her eyes. Selina simply stared back at him, the blue light shining in both of their pupils as they looked at one another. Him watching her served to encourage Selina to continue. She began to move her head back and forth across his shaft, pulling away from his cock before taking him again deep into her throat. Her saliva coated his member as she sucked him off, the taste of mint filling her mouth as she pleasured him. When Selina noticed his legs beginning to tremble, she began to move faster. Just as she started going faster, she heard a door closing.

At last, that damn cop had left. Allowing the pair of them to finally be alone with one another.

Selina smirked against his member as her tongue brushed the underside of his cock, feeling him twitch down her throat as her hand fondled and massaged his balls once more. She continued to look up at Vengeance, her tongue wrapping around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down her shaft. The hand between her legs began to move faster, her fingers rubbing against her pussy as she tried to get herself to come. Her fingers were stroking through her lips, moving up to press against and rub her sensitive clitoris which made her legs shake from the stimulation.

She moaned again against his member, and at last, he came.

With a sudden moan filled with passion, lust, and pleasure, Vengeance came. That sound, it was like music to her ears. Selina had heard him moan earlier when her tongue had pushed into his mouth, though this one was so different, so much hotter. It sounded more animalistic and needy. As it should, she had just been sucking him off and teasing him and he just now finally came. And she loved every second of it.

Selina felt his cum shoot down the back of her throat, erupting from the tip of his member which was down her throat. It twitched in her mouth and she could feel it running down into her stomach, it was warm as it found its new home. Her fingers didn't cease their movements. If anything, those movements just seemed to speed up as Vengeance finally came down her throat.

She pulled away from his cock with a pop, standing up as her tongue ran over her lips... licking up an excess that had leaked out and not made it into her mouth and throat.

"Fuck, Vengeance... you sure came a lot~" Selina said to V, her hand reaching out to stoke his exposed jawline once more. Her fingers slowly ran across the surface of his jaw, tracing the contours and lines of his face. Now she was just imagining mounting his face... getting his cowl all messy... God.

Vengeance smiled back at Selina. It was now much easier to see his smile than it had been down below earlier, and it looked so much better up close. The little wrinkles around his lips, the small lines that appeared when he smiled. It was all just so amazing. And his eyes. V's eyes which normally were filled with sadness and regret, were now filled with something else. She could see a happiness in them, as if all of his worries and troubles had washed away in that moment. She had helped him to feel joy again, and that was the greatest thing that she could have given him.

"Thank you, Selina..." V said in reply.

"Hm, of course, honey. Anything for you..." Selina stepped close to V when she said the last part. She stared up at V, looking into his eyes as she pulled him close by his chin and kissed him. Her tongue gently pushed into his mouth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Batman - October 23rd, 8:38 pm

Bruce moaned into the kiss when Selina pushed her tongue into his mouth, again. It just seemed like he couldn't win this battle whenever they made out. She would always take control and dominate. But he didn't complain. In fact, he liked it. Bruce had so much power when he was the Batman, he could inspire so much fear in criminals, and he could inspire hope in those around him. Through his persona as Batman, his fear would dissipate and he could be a powerhouse of physical power and dominance. All of that faded away when Selina kissed him. Whenever her tongue pushed into his mouth, it helped Bruce to feel... vulnerable. He wasn't used to that feeling. But it was oddly... comforting.

There was a time when he had never wanted to be fearful or weak, and that was during the Long Halloween. And now, now he could accept being fearful and weak, because that was what Selina did to him. She made him weak in the knees. His confidence would drain in her presence, and he would be lost for what to do.

That was the power that she had over him... and Bruce loved it.

It helped him to feel human again. He has spent three years now as the Batman. His nights are be occupied with stalking the criminals of Gotham, and his days spent doing research in the Bat Cave.

This night, this moment, it helped him to step away from it all. It made Bruce think about being Bruce Wayne for once. It made him think about... having a life with Selina, away from the city. Where they could just be with one another. No Bat and Cat, just him and her. Bruce and Selina, with no secret identities, and no double lives.

They could just be two outcasts against the world, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle.

He pushed against her as they made out, his hand wrapping around her waist to pull her body flush against his. Her body felt hot against his, and he desperately wanted more of her. He wanted all of her body... for him, and him alone. It may have been selfish of him to think like that, though Bruce wasn't accustomed to all of this. He was a recluse, and he shied away from social interaction and people. Oftentimes the only people he would interact with would be Alfred or the other servants around Wayne Manor. Of course there was Gordon as well, though he had become busy as of late with his increased responsibilities. But Selina, she had helped him to start trusting people. And now with her back, he wanted to show her what she meant to him.

Because he cared for her. There were few people Bruce cared for and loved, and Selina was one of those special few in his life.

As they kissed, Bruce suddenly pulled back, a gasp leaving from between his pale lips. His cock had been pressing against her suit, rubbing between her toned thighs as they had made out. He had completely forgotten that his pants were still down. But judging by the sultry smirk on Selinas face, she had known the whole time. There was that dangerous glint in her eyes... dangerous because he was beginning to love how mischievous she was.

"Seems I forgot to put you away, big boy~" Selina said to him, whispering in his ear as she leaned close to him. She had put emphasis on the last two words, which made Bruce's toes curl in his heavy boots. She sure knew how to get to him. To think, criminals had been trying to pin him down and kill him for three years. Yet, the thing that made him weak was Selina saying "big boy." Selina would be the death of him, and he was entirely fine with that fact. Her soft, pink lips pressed against his jawline, leaving faint black lipstick on his white skin. Bruce shivered at the feeling of her lips against his face.

He didn't know what it was about her, but she made him feel... weak. And he loved that more than anything.

Bruce gasped again when he felt Selina's fingers brush over the surface of his cock. Looking down, he could see her nails very softly and carefully grazing his skin, being careful as to not cut or hurt him. Her fingers then grabbed him around the base of his member which made him stifle a breath as he watched her, breathless and transfixed by what she was doing. Her hand adjusted his cock some before pulling his pants back up around his waist, sheathing him once more.

As Bruce looked up, he noticed that Selina had been watching him. Just how long had she been watching and observing his face? Her lips were upturned at the corners into a smile, a small and beautiful smile which seemed to grow bigger when they made eye contact.

"There you go, honey, all tucked away now.~"

"Selina--" Bruce began, he couldn't hide the desperation in his voice which made his cheeks burn up, now red from embarrassment as he looked into her soft brown eyes. The blue moonlight shone across both of their faces now, highlighting the lines of their faces, with azure rays danced and glittered in their pupils.

"Yes, baby?"

God why did she have to keep on saying that? It just made Bruce want her more and more, and it was getting impossible now to resist her. To think, all of his training... and he had become putty in her hands. All because she had pulled out his cock and sucked on it, while looking at him the whole time. Bruce couldn't get that sexy, perfect,, exhilarating image out of his head. He couldn't stop thinking about having Selina on her knees before him. She looked so... good and fuckable like that.

"I--you didn't finish earlier..."

"Your point?"

"Can I... can I help to get you off?"

Almost immediately, Selinas cheeks took on a bright red blush. Her cheeks seemed to burn with just how crimson they were, seeming to glow in the dark. Bruce couldn't believe that he had said something that bold, and it had been completely out of nowhere. There had been no forewarning of any sort, no hint at what he wanted to do. He had not made a plan, instead he had just gone for what he wanted. And what Bruce wanted to do, was to help to make Selina come. Like she had done for him just moments earlier, on her knees before him. Now he wanted to return the favor.

Bruce wanted to get his hands all over her, and her sexy body. Selina was just so... so beautiful and striking. From the moment he had first seen her into those boots at the Iceberg Lounge, he had been instantly transfixed and attracted to her. It was like she was the culmination of all of his past dreams and fantasies when he had been younger. Those fantasies he had as a teenager of who he wanted to be with. Except now, she was here before him. While he had changed as a person, his fantasies had remained. And now, those fantasies were right here in front of him, in the form of one Selina Kyle. The woman of his dreams.

Selina had been silent for an uncharacteristically long time, which made Bruce worry that he had been too forward this time. Normally she would respond instantly with a quip of some sort. Except for this time. She was just silent, her quips were gone and replaced now by the blush on her cheeks. Though he did notice that her expression changed. Selina bit down on her bottom lip, and her eyebrows seemed to lift. She was surprised at what he had said, completely taken aback by his words.

He was just about to apologize to her, when she finally responded.

"Of... of course. Sorry, you just... I never thought I would hear those words from you, honey. You're getting braver with me now, and--and I love it." Selina said to Bruce, that same, beautiful smile returning to her face once more. "But first, take off those gloves of yours."

Without hesitation, Bruce immediately began to pull off the armored gauntlet that he wore. After a series of locks were released, he was able to pull them off and set them close by. Now when he looked down, his brown eyes would see his bare, pale arms. Scars and faded wounds dotted his forearms, marring what had at one time been flesh without blemish. There were slashes of all different shapes and sizes which he had accumulated over the past years. His knuckles were bruised a light grey and purple. They had faced constant use throughout his time as the Batman. Being used each night as his weapons to inflict justice. At one time, he had used these hands to inflict vengeance on every criminal in the city. He had seen every single one of them as the one who had murdered his parents.

But Bruce knew better now. He had to be a symbol of hope. It had been a hard and difficult journey to get to where he was now, but he was seeing success. People were referring to him as "the Batman" now instead of his once moniker "Vengeance."

Bruce took in a deep breath when Selina reached out to touch his bare arms. Her fingers ghosted over his ashen skin, tracing the old scars she found there. Her hands danced up his arms slowly, before slowly pulling back down. Then Selina grabbed his right hand and brought it over to her suit, her eyes meeting his as she maneuvered him to where she needed him. Bruce could feel and see Selina pushing his hand against her bare stomach. Her skin felt hot to the touch, and he craved more of her.

His fingers combed through her abdominal muscles, grazing her firm brown skin as they looked into one another's eyes. She felt so... relaxed under him. The anger and intensity from the past was gone, now it was replaced by something new. Was it love? Was it passion? Or was it something else? Bruce didn't know, but he wanted more of it. He wanted... her.

Selina bit down on her bottom lip as she directed his hand below the waistband of her white underwear. They gasped in unison when his fingers found her core, her aching pussy where she needed his attention. And they both blushed now, keenly aware of what was happening. Bruce tenderly ran his fingers against Selina, his digits running across the surface of her womanhood. He could feel her lips, pouting out and needy. And he felt the arousal there, her heat and need for him was unmistakable as it covered his fingers. Her thighs shook every so slightly around his hand, her need was unmistakable... as was her nervousness.

Bruce leaned forward then, gently grasping Selina's chin. For a second, he did nothing, save for staring into her eyes. And she stared back at him, still biting her lip. Then she gasped as V stroked a finger between the lips of her labia, that digit soon becoming covered in her arousal. The fingers grasping her jaw pulled her face close to his as he planted his ashen lips upon her caramel ones, tasting her as they kissed there... covered in the azure rays of moonlight. The light cascaded over the two of them in the moonlight as they began to make out.

This time when Selinas tongue pushed into Bruce's, he pushed back. His tongue met hers, startling him. He had submitted to her again and again, but this time... this time Bruce wanted to take the plunge. He wanted to keep on chasing that feeling of surprising her. Her awkwardness when he took control, her red cheeks which burned in embarrassment and surprise, he loved that more than anything. And he wanted to see more of it.

As the pair made out, Bruce slowly pushed two fingers into her without warning. He went slow at first, so that Selina could adjust to his digits pushing inside of her. When they pushed past her entrance, her hand suddenly gripped his wrist which was right at her navel. At first Bruce worried that he had startled her, but when her nails began to dig into his arm, he knew that she liked it. Her nails were painful as they dug into his skin, though the pain was oddly arousing. And it wasn't as painful as he thought it would be. Selina must have been holding back

Trying to gain control of the situation, Bruce began to move his fingers within Selina as his tongue pushed into her mouth. When Selina moaned into the kiss, he was awestruck by her beauty and how she sounded. She sounded like an angel, and he was desperate to hear more of those sweet, beautiful noises. He needed to hear more of them. Bruce slowly withdrew his fingers and then pushed them back inside of her, deeper this time as she got more adjusted to him. He could feel her walls squeezing around him, and she felt so very hot and needy.

Selina's legs shook as he began to slowly pick up the pace, now moving his fingers at a faster pace. Bruce could sense Selina getting close to coming, which helped to spur him on. As they kissed, Selina suddenly reached up to pull his hand away from her jaw. She moved his scarred, pale hand to one of her bare breasts. He understood immediately what she wanted of him. Bruce gently squeezed her breast, and Selina arched her back when he did. Seeing her arch her back like that was mezmerizing, and it would be something he could never forget, even if he tried.

"Come on Vengeance, make me... come~" Selina spoke between pants as they withdrew briefly, only to kiss and make out once again.

Their tongues battled for dominance as Bruce curled his fingers within Selina. She arched her back again, and again moaned into the kiss. But this moan was much louder than the previous one. He had found her sweet spot. Bruce continued to curl his fingers and move against that spot within her, while his thumb would reach up to rub against her needy clitoris. He had been neglecting it entirely by accident. Though now that his attention returned, he knew Selina would come in seconds.

Soon, it all became too much for Selina to bear. His fingers pushing and curling against her g-spot, his thumb rubbing her clitoris, and now his fingers pulling on and pinching one of her nipples. With a loud moan, she came hard around him. Bruce moaned into the kiss as she came, his fingers continuing to move within her to try and help her ride out her orgasm. Her thighs would shake around his hand, and her front would press against his.

After a few seconds, they pulled away,the two of them panting and worn out. Bruce couldn't believe that had just happened. He had been intending to talk to Selina but instead... they made out and the situation had devolved from there. But he wasn't complaining. Bruce had loved every second of it, and it seemed like Selina had as well. She was breathless now, and her cheeks were red as she tried to catch her breath.

She stepped close to him, pulling his hand up. Selina opened her mouth and took two of his fingers into her mouth, her tongue running across and wrapping around the two digits that had been within her only moments ago. At the sight of Selina's display, Bruce blushed... his cheeks taking on a pink hue as he watched Selina intently. He could feel her tongue running over the small divots and lines of his fingers. Selina slowly pulled away from him, licking her lips when his fingers had left her mouth. Without stopping, she leaned forward and kissed Bruce once more.

Bruce could taste her on his lips, the taste of her arousal, her need for him. And it was delicious. It reminded him of kissing her earlier, but the taste was sweeter than anything he had ever had before. Bruce had tasted the most exquisite delicacies and meals on account of his servants and his privileged upbringing. But this taste, it completely outshone all of those other tastes. He wanted to taste more of her. He wanted for Selina to mount his face.

The two of them pulled away once again, a trail of saliva connecting their lips as they pulled back before it snapped, gone as soon as it appeared.