All Comments on 'Come Sail Away With Me'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
A great story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I hope there is more to come. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I got bored with the uppity attitude before I got half way down the first page. 1*

robertreamsrobertreamsover 10 years agoAuthor
anonymasses

I hate it when people leave half-assed messages, don't explain what they mean and then are too cowardly to identify themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice one!

Where's the next part? (grin).Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

My God, what a romantic story!! Looking forward to more of your stuff. Keep up the good work.

PrincessLeeLeePrincessLeeLeealmost 10 years ago
5 stars

The name of the boat was dead on... Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The sailboat portion

was a bit unrealistic. You'd better be paying full attention no matter how much automation the yacht has.

Her attitude had turned me off yet I did keep reading just to see how you got them to where they had to go if this were to be a romance.

robertreamsrobertreamsover 9 years agoAuthor
sailboat

I have been on such a boat and spent hours chatting, eating, etc, with the host, with only an occasional glance, if that, to the controls. My research (before I wrote the story) indicates that a boat up to about 30' can be handled by one person, even over long journeys where that person must sleep for a time.

It is pretty crappy to come on here not knowing what YOU are talking about and criticize my well researched story..

robertreamsrobertreamsover 9 years agoAuthor
her attitude

Well duh, his overcoming her attitude, romancing her and seducing her despite all obstacles is the whole point. That was pretty obvious! Mine was a deliberate attempt to mimic the romance genre. Couldn't you tell the satire by the character's names? Lance who pierces and Chastity? They always hate each other at the beginning, he always wins her over, but then: I added the erotic. On purpose. She did not jump from the street onto the page. Duh! I created her that way so Lance could end up lancing her. (but romantically)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A very entertaining story full of wonderful characters and episodes. Thank you for the

the pleasant trip. Another hard five scored! jntiques

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great

Although Chas is a little paranoid woman, at the end he realizes that Noa was right, she's in love with Lance!

I thought it was a very romantic and pleasant tale, and the end of the story I found fantastic, full of romance and love.

My congratulations to the author.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like the story

but there was no finish and I never did like chas or think she deserved much of anything. Being a beautiful bitch qualifies you for absolutely NOTHING. Plus author you never gave a decent explanation for her being an immature arrogant asshole...working for a charity does NOT make her a good caring person.

robertreamsrobertreamsabout 7 years agoAuthor
no finish? Please ead pp 7,8,9 again.

Again, anonymous. " And then she is there. A feeling rushes over her, of release and letting go such as she has never felt. Liquid pours and squirts from her as if she is squirting out her soul, her being, wetting his face and hands and her thighs, his hand splashing and splashing as it flashes in and out of her. Lance quickly pulls his hands and mouth from her and plunges his massive cock into her, holding her legs as before, thrusting rapidly and harshly into her, striking the same spot with his cock that he has massaged with his fingers. She splashes and squirts again and again, the hot fluid from within from her splashes Lance's balls and ass and legs and fires him to greater effort. "Yes," Chastity cries, "Oh god Lance Yes!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not For Me

Two completely unlikeable characters. Chastity, a cold, self-centered bitch, and Lance, a pompous prick. No pun intended. It’s hard for me to get interested in a story when I pretty much despise both of the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tenses

You started out in the past tense, then suddenly popped to present tense. Very jarring. BTW narratives are way easier to read in the past tense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous