Come Share With Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my chair away from the table enough to give her room to straddle my lap cowgirl style, facing me. Her cunt was hot and wet. My dick stood straight up and she fit her slippery pussy right around it like a hot dog bun. She didn't start to rock, she just sat there with me soaking in her heat.

"Please don't get mad, Bob, but I did think about this like you told me to. When I thought about it, I had to try to think if there was anybody I really would like to jump into bed with. A couple of your friends kinda get me going." My heart beat a little faster as I ran through a catalog of my friends in my head. I thought back to social situations and how it seemed she'd reacted to them. Suddenly, I realized we might have strayed from hypothetical country.

I asked her to go on. I stroked her beautiful broad ass with both hands, both because I loved to do it, and to let her know I wasn't angry.

"Well, remember that anniversary party we went to for Gary and Judy?" I nodded. "Your friend Steve almost came on to me there."

"Almost? How did he do that?"

"Oh, he told me I looked nice, first of all. Nothing wrong with that, but there was nobody behind me as he hugged me hello. His hands dropped down and he squeezed my butt -- both cheeks. It was only a couple seconds, and he apologized for it. Still, it kinda turned me on."

"Well, he's single and I understand it can happen almost by accident if a guy is used to doing that with a woman. It happened to me last reunion when we ran into your Aunt Georgia. I'm just so used to hugging you, and she is built kind of like you, it just happened. I only used one hand. She gave me a nice smile afterward. I didn't apologize. I just hoped she would think I did it without realizing it."

"Okay, but you didn't seek her out over and over like happened to me with Steve that night. And he brought me more drinks than you did that night, too."

"And that turned you on? I guess I've turned on more women than I've known about, then."

"He said some flirty things, too. Like he said to keep him in mind if I get tired of you. He also let me 'catch' him trying to peek down my dress a few times."

I let the subject of Steve rest there. "Okay, so who else?"

Cindy grinned and said, "So there goes Steve, huh?"

"No, but you said 'a couple' of my friends got you hot. Who else?"

"Remember that guy Rob you knew? He moved away, but he really got to me. Almost everything he did was smooth and his flirting wasn't as obvious as Steve's. But the look in his eye left no doubt that he wanted to fuck me."

I chuckled. "He's so smooth that he talked some girl into helping him rob a bank where he had relocated. When he dumped her, she turned him in, despite it meaning jail for her, too. He's in prison. It makes me wonder if he's smooth in there, too."

"No! Really!? You didn't tell me."

"It didn't seem important enough. Besides, if I'd known what you just told me about him, I would have been sure to tell you."

The phone rang. Cindy mouthed that it was her sister Darlene, so I retired from the one-way conversation. I went in and booted up the computer.

Steve. Not the kind of guy I'd have thought she'd be interested in. His flirting is always so obvious that most women I knew sort of laughed it off. I was surprised Cindy hadn't mentioned Paul, from my office. He and I are closer friends than Steve and me. Paul is more like me, but maybe she needs somebody like Steve in her bed, too.

As for sharing, I hoped she wasn't suggesting we bring Steve into our bed. First of all, I don't really like him. Second, I wouldn't trust his mouth. He drinks too much and gets to bragging. I'd be very insistent that -- if we did this -- we'd find somebody who knows how to be discreet. That's why I've been thinking we should find somebody we don't really know. They wouldn't know anybody else we know to blab to. But that might throw his honesty about being healthy into question, too.

I also started thinking about couples we knew. They'd be less likely to say anything (because they'd be risking their reputation). We'd become swingers, though so far Cindy hadn't expressed her feelings about me being with other women.

There was the aforementioned Gary and Judy. That party was for their tenth anniversary. They seem to have as solid a relationship as Cindy's and mine. Gary's a nice guy. Judy is almost tiny; under five feet tall with small tits. They can't be more than a thirteen year old girl would have -- about half the size of Cindy's tits. I'd kind of like that. But she and Gary also seem to be welded at the hip.

She's very pretty, but she's so slender she seems almost skinny. Bruised pelvis, but I figured I could 'suffer' through it. We knew a few other couples among her friends and mine. Gary and I used to go to school together, and I knew him better than Steve. He's a nice guy, but we aren't all that close. We wouldn't be running into them frequently unless we wanted to.

Turning to the computer, I surfed some threesome sites. All the ones with two women and one guy (FFM in sex lingo) always had some shots of the two women together. Sometimes, the (MMF - two guys, one woman) picture sets had some with the guys interacting with each other, among those of them fucking her. It is more frequent to find a set of pictures where there are two women and one guy. There are a lot of shots of the girls eating each other, kissing, or sucking tits.

The shots of two guys sucking or having anal sex with each other while the woman watched or even participated made me slightly uncomfortable. But pics with two women making love did not. I've never wanted to have sex with another guy, but it didn't feel like it was making me that uncomfortable. So I started looking at them (the guys) more than I had been.

One type of photo I found did turn me on, though. Those are shots of one guy on his back, with her lying face up on top of him. The guy is in her pussy from behind while the other guy licks at her clit. I know, I know. You'll ask, as I had, 'Well how can he do that without licking the other guy's dick?' He can either be extra careful, or he can accept that sometimes he'd be licking another guy's dick. It's especially obvious if the second guy is shown under the couple who are fucking doggy style. The other guy's balls would be bouncing off his chin while they fuck.

I mean, it's all good for the guy doing the fucking. A tongue on your dick is just a tongue. It doesn't have gender. But first: Could I be the licking guy? Second: What happens when the fucking guy comes? If I was the licker, what would I do when the semen mixes with her juices and starts squishing out of her and dripping down? Like most guys, I've tasted my own cum. It wasn't good, but it wasn't that bad. I even love going down on a woman after I fill her up with my cum. But that's cum from me, not some other guy. And then it's mixed with her juices, which I love tasting. It couldn't be that different, though, could it?

What if...what if...There are so many 'what if's' that there's no answer for me independently. I could say it's something I'd never do, but I might find myself feeling differently if I was ever in the situation. But why did it turn me on if I wasn't interested in doing it?

I went to the kitchen for a beer just as Cindy punched her phone off. "I asked Darlene to tell Billie for me that we'd be there in three weeks."

"Good. You won't waste time emailing her. I got a beer and Cindy left the room. I found her at the computer looking at the last picture I'd looked at -- of a guy licking a woman while she was being fucked.

I felt my face heat up. "Well, the idea kind of turns me on," I admitted.

"Which would you rather be?"

She noticed my hesitation. Finally I just said, "The one licking you."

"Me!? Okay. It sounds like fun to have my pussy licked while it was full of cock." She then asked the very questions I imagined above. I gave her the same explanation I'd mentioned, too.

"Wow! Which would you do: be careful or accept it?"

"I guess, if I trust the guy enough to let him fuck you, I'd accept it if I did it."

She swiveled the chair to face me. Her hand was in her crotch and she was grinning. "Just so you know how much that idea turns me on," she wiggled the hand she was humping, the grin never fading. There was a distinct sound of liquid being stirred, she was that turned on.

I asked her to let me sit down under her. She did. My balls landed in the puddle she'd left and she dripped on my cock. We sat with both of us scrolling through some more pics. Then we hit a GIF file with one of the doggy style licking shots. The guy pumped a couple of times, then pulled out and pushed into the other guy's mouth before returning to the pussy. Cindy watched it over and over as she massaged my cock and balls with her ass crack. She lifted up and sat back down, that time with me sliding easily inside her. She rocked a few times, soon letting loose in a powerful climax.

Her orgasm brought mine on, too. I'd been hard for a half hour by then and needed the release. My hands squeezed her tits and she was panting. "I guess you kind of like that, too," I said, my cheek resting against her naked back.

"Oh, god, you don't know! If his dick is good enough to go into my pussy, it should be good enough to go into your mouth, too," she said, catching her breath.

"You like sucking your cum from me after we make love. What's the difference if the cum is from a different cock?"

"He isn't coming yet. All I'd taste would be your juices."

"He'll come eventually. What about then? Say he comes in me, then pulls it out. We'd both drip on your face. I'd love to watch if he pulled out of me and slid right into your mouth. That's sharing for both of us. After you lick him clean, you could clean me up too."

"Like I said: I'll have to think about that." We scrolled on.

"It sounds like you're ready to jump into this, honey," I said.

"I'd say I'm liking the idea more and more, especially doing that. But what about having another woman with us? Is there anybody you have in mind?"

"Oh, not really. We both know attractive women. It seems a lot easier for a woman to judge the attractiveness of a woman than for men to recognize attractiveness in other guys."

There are women I know that I'd try to get close to if not for Cindy, but nobody specific -- yet. I kept those thoughts to myself for the time being.

"When you or some other woman says a certain guy is hot, I usually can't see the attraction. Just like I would never have thought you'd get turned on by Steve. Cindy, he brags when he's drunk. I'd be afraid he'd blurt it out or behave inappropriately toward you in public. 'More' inappropriately, I mean."

"Oh. Well, what he did was not really a big deal. But if you say he's out, then he's out. So what do we do? There are the personal ads, or dating sites."

"I've thought about that, too. But most people who post those want it now, not wanting to take the time to really get to know them. To make sex good for me, I've always needed to know a woman fairly well before it's even possible -- kind of like courting. My two one night stands were both failures, even though I knew one of the women quite well. She just didn't really attract me."

"How were they failures?"

"I could get an erection, but when it was time to use it, it went soft."

"So? Where does that leave us? None of your other friends really appeal to me."

"What do you think about asking some woman you know?"

We scrolled more. "Would you interact with the other woman the way those guys did?" I asked her.

"Hmm. I don't know. I suppose you'd like some action between her and me?"

"Well if you're offering, and planning for me to suck a dick, then 'hell yes'. How do you feel about that?"

"Uh, well...I have never mentioned it, but one drunk night in college..."

"NO! You mean you had...?"

"Yes, another girl and I ended up in her dorm room and her bed. It felt gloriously rebellious at nineteen, but there was just that one time. I enjoyed it, though, and think about it from time to time even now. We stayed friends, but decided not to repeat it. I guess we were embarrassed about it. I wouldn't know how to find her now, though.

"After college, the idea just became a memory. I couldn't see it really fit into my life. Still, I can appreciate the beauty and sexiness of another woman."

"Wow! So doing another woman now wouldn't bother you?"

"No! I mean having you there might make me shy at first, but if she was hot and sexy enough, then I could get into it. I guess I'm kind of bi. And, for the record, I think liking those pictures of going down on a woman while she's being fucked might indicate a slight bi leaning to your makeup." I considered her words and shrugged.

"I'll think about that, too. But, wow. I'd never have guessed you were that experienced. So then again, can you consider any of your friends?"

"Hmm...maybe Fran. She's good looking and she's single. I only know her from work, though, so I'd need to get better acquainted with her. Something about her attracts me in a sexual way. Oh, then there's Patty. You met her, she's short, a little overweight, red hair. She makes me laugh. And you know the saying about making a woman laugh. But I suppose you're wanting somebody more in shape, like Fran."

Until she mentioned Patty's hair color, I was puzzled. But the redhead I remember meeting seemed like she'd be a blast to hang out with. We were at one of Cindy's infrequent company functions when she introduced us. Her hair color made her stand out in the large room. And it seemed like she never stopped smiling and laughing. If I met Fran, she didn't impress me enough to remember her.

"No, wait. Don't rule Patty out. She seemed like fun. Anybody else?"

"Not at work. But I can't pick somebody for you anyway. If you chose somebody, you might pick somebody completely different than I would. I haven't met all your friends and coworkers, so we're both in the same situation."

I gave her bare hip a friendly slap and asked her to let me up. My leg was asleep.

She said, "I'll go and clean up our mess...unless you want to." She ended with a questioning tone. I accepted the offer and we went to bed. I lay down and Cindy moved over me, knee walking up to get over my mouth. I opened up and inhaled her sexual perfume, flavored with my semen. I licked all around her hairless crotch, then worked my way to the inner lips and sucked. In a few seconds, aided by Cindy's vaginal squeezing, I was rewarded with a fair sized glob of my cum (plus a little pee, forced out along with the cum). I pushed the glob to the side, swallowed the rest, and sucked some more.

Of course, vacuuming her out wasn't the only thing I was doing. I took side trips to her clit and licked her outer tissues some more. I tongue fucked her ass hole. Giving oral sex is my favorite part of sex. I mean, the feeling of spilling myself deep inside a cunt, mouth or ass is one of the greatest things in the world. But the up close scent and taste of a freshly fucked female full of my cum is wonderful, too, just in a different way.

I rolled us over for a different angle between us. Then, after she came twice as I sucked her cunt, I rolled off her to the side, climbing up to kiss her. That was what I'd 'stored' those more dense globs for. Cindy knew it and waited with a smile. I lowered my lips to hers and we both opened up. I pushed what I'd saved into her mouth and we both used our tongues to demolish it into a fluid, that Cindy would swallow. We kissed a while just to kiss, but I rolled off her again and lay next to her.

She reached to fondle my soft cock and she asked me, "Bobby? What if all that cum you just swallowed and shared with me had been from another guy? If we ever decide on a guy to play with, would you suck his cum from my sweaty cunt?" Cindy hardly ever used the 'C' word. When she did it meant she was at a deeper level in her thinking.

"I think I could. I'd want to. If it was something you wanted to see, then, sure. I'd try my best anyway."

"If you saved some for afterward the way we like to do, who would you pass it to: me or him?"

"Well you, of course. Just because we're sharing your body doesn't make us close enough for kissing."

"Okay, but here you are, just having sucked all his cum -- that came from his dick, mind you -- from me. What's the difference between that and just passing it to his mouth?"

"Oddly enough, I've seen a video of men kissing other men a few times -- the guys kissing after fucking the woman. I'm not sure, Cindy. I mean, I'm still a little freaked out about any interaction between him and me."

"Your dick seems interested," she said, stroking the reawakened cock our conversation had given me.

"You've also been jerking me," I pointed out.

"If we had another woman here, would you suck her after you fucked her?" she asked. She was relentless.

"Of course. I'd never pass it up, unless you wanted to do it."

"What if I sucked her out? Should I pass it to you or her?"

"I wouldn't care."

"What if it was his cum I sucked from her?"

"Well, I guess to him -- or her, either one."

"Then, if he cums in me and you suck it out, you should pass it to him in a kiss." Her smile was a picture of satisfaction. She thought she'd proved a point. She really hadn't, but I didn't point that out.

I had to stop before responding. I wasn't sure I liked where she was going with these questions. Finally, I thought I saw what she was after. "Look, Cindy, if you wanted to see me suck another guy off, I'd do it if you'd get off on it. But only in a situation involving us both. I know how watching two women making love makes me feel. I wasn't aware women thought about two guys together that way. So, you'd like me to go full-on bisexual, right?"

She rolled to her side to face me. She reached over to fondle me some more, but she was pleased that I hadn't gone soft when she stopped before. I was as hard as I ever get. She stroked me with a grin on her face. I knew I was blushing. "It had to be all the sucking my cum out of you that caused that," I said, referring to my erection, in my preemptive defense.

"I think it's the idea of me watching you giving a blow job and kissing him, too. So when you're trying to think of a guy for me, remember, it would be a guy for you, too. We're talking about your version of sharing. I love the size of your cock, but maybe you'd like one that was a little smaller for your ass."

"Hold on! We didn't talk about that!" She reminded me of what I had said a minute earlier.

"Oh, yes. You offered to go 'full-on bisexual' for me if I got off on the idea."

"Well, I'd like to recant that offer. I don't think I'm ready to have a guy's dick up my ass. I may never be ready for that." I did enjoy it when she used one of her vibrators or dildos on me, though.

"Hmph! I guess I know what your word is worth now." She was still joking about the game she'd played on me. "Okay. But do you want to hear a fantasy I've been having since you brought the subject up?" I did.

"Okay. We're past all the foreplay and he fucks me. You've been licking me and sometimes him as he was fucking me. He comes. I raise myself off him and you grab his slippery, cum-coated cock and slurp it in, licking anything you can't get by sucking on him. You lick him until he's absolutely clean. Then you roll over and let me unload into your mouth. When you finish, you get up so your mouth is above his and you press your lips to his, treating him the same way you do me -- the way you just did to me. To me, that would be the most erotically beautiful sight."

I looked at her. I ran through her scenario a few times. I knew I was blushing. There was something in her fantasy that rang a bell deep inside me where I never went consciously. I couldn't deny my hard on or my inflamed cheeks. I told her, "I guess, in the heat of things, that could happen. But I'd have to be sure he would accept that it was just because we were all so wound up, not some deeper feelings. It could come to pass that we liked this all enough to bring somebody into our relationship more than once."