Come Share With Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy rocked and Margie smeared her cunt on my face, leaning forward to kiss Cindy fully.

She was producing juice at an incredible rate for a woman over seventy, I thought. Suddenly, Cindy screamed into Margie's kiss as she came. That drove me over, but I knew there wasn't much coming out. Margie had received most of it and Cindy reclaimed it.

We collapsed. We slept. Suddenly, it was morning and the sun hit me directly in the eyes. I moved and felt a leg next to me. Raising my head, I saw it was Margie's bare thigh, her ass rising in twin mounds farther up. Cindy was nowhere in the room.

I eased away from our snoring, naked hostess and Margie gave a snort. She was still sound asleep. I went to the hall bathroom to pee. That's where Cindy found me. "What time is it?" I asked her.

"A little after seven. I found coffee."

We went to the kitchen and sat with our coffee. Cindy's eyes looked into mine and her lips spread in a grin. I had to grin back. "Last night...Oh, Bobby, I can't tell you. I just cant express the way I feel."

"But you were okay with all of it, right?"

"Jesus! I was better than okay! Licking Margie and knowing it was your cum I was sucking out...! It almost made me pass out from the pleasure!"

I stood up and looked out the window. Margie's large yard and garden had a fence around them -- six or seven feet high. There was some landscaping, too, but it wasn't well trimmed. But that fence!

I went out onto the porch. I saw that the fence completely surrounded the yard. The first thing that came to mind, naturally, was as a place for nude activities. My mind was buzzing as I went back inside.

"Bob? Are you okay?" Cindy sounded worried.

I sat down again. "Yeah, I'm fine. I enjoyed last night, too. I got to watch my wife eat a pussy and I got to watch you watching me eat and fuck another woman."

"Good. We can't leave until Margie wakes up, though. If she sleeps too long, we can wake her and thank her before we leave."

"Come look at this, though." I took her out on the porch. Until she saw the fence, she was moving like she was sneaking out naked in public. When she saw the fence, she stood up and smiled.

"I'm glad we're friends with her," I said. "Do you think she'd like an above ground pool?" I asked. Cindy grinned again.

"We can ask her." We didn't have to wait long. Margie came out about ten minutes later wearing a robe. When she saw us still there, still naked,, she grinned and dropped the robe.

"Good morning, as they say." Despite her being glad we hadn't left, she seemed a little ragged.

"Uh oh. Hangover?" Cindy asked.

"Oh, a little. It's not as bad as when I drink too much wine. Maybe I'll go back to bourbon. How are you guys?"

"We're fine," I said. "If you have an egg, I'll fry it for you, honey. Or boil it, poach it, whatever."

"Oh, no," she said before she stopped. Looking at me, she smiled that smile and said, "That's the second time your husband has called me honey, Cindy. Do you think he has ulterior motives, like trying to get into my pants?"

Cindy smiled. "He can't do that, Margie. None of us have pants on."

"Thank you, Bobby, but coffee is fine."

"How do you feel about last night?" I asked her. I set the cup down in front of her. She gave my limp cock a caress and a kiss before I sat again.

She stared into her coffee a second before answering. "Well, I'm kind of sore all over this morning, in spite of your massage. Like I did a lot of gardening yesterday. But I'm fine with what we all did." She took hold of Cindy's hand. "That is the first time I...with another woman since my San Francisco days in the 60's. I don't remember much of that though. I was always stoned or messed up some way. I'm just disappointed I didn't get to do for you what you did for me, Cindy. I wanted to."

"Me too," Cindy agreed. "I bet I could help you work out those kinks you mentioned the same way I pleased you last night." Cindy smiled a seductive smile at Margie.

"Oh! You mean, now? Isn't it kind of...well, you know? And it's broad daylight!"

"Bobby says my morning after sex taste is wonderful; that it's just 'added spice'. When I have my period, he says it's 'special sauce'."

"He...on you period?" She asked in astonishment. Cindy nodded. "I am done with all that, thank God. But no man I ever knew would even touch me when I had my period. They were glad to settle for blow jobs for a few days. Bobby is proving to be a wonder among men."

She reached her other hand and took hold of mine on the table. She looked again at Cindy.

"Okay. I'm sure it will wake me up completely, at least," she grinned. They stood and so did I. Cindy looked at me. "Can this just be the two of us, Bobby, please?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. I went to Margie and kissed her hard, hugging her and massaging her ample, still oily breast. "Thank you, honey for sharing with us. I want to do it again, if it's okay with you," I said. She stood up and rubbed her tits against my chest as we embraced.

"You can come by any time you want. I mean ANY TIME. I never go anywhere, and last night gave me a taste for more of you both."

I stopped as I released her. "By the way, would you like to have an above ground pool in your back yard?" The change of sexy talk to something more 'normal' startled her.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean your privacy fence makes it a perfect place for a pool where we could swim and play naked. I'll pay for it all."

"That's...Well, sure, I guess. Is there room?"

"I think so. They come in different sizes. I'll have somebody clean up your landscaping, too, if you want."

"You'd do all that? Wouldn't it be expensive?"

"It will cost some, but we can afford it. I know some people," I winked at her.

"That sounds wonderful! I accept," she said, and they went down the hall.

They went to the bedroom for some fun and I got dressed and went home. Once in the house, my clothes went into the laundry and I headed for the shower. I had almost as much oil on me as Margie had.

Now we just had to find a man to fuck Cindy...and me, I reminded myself. I booted the computer up and searched for likely sites. I finally ended up on a page with gay and bisexual guys, having filtered out the couples. I searched for somebody locally located.

The administrators of the site I found claimed that every guy who wanted to post there had to show proof of current STD tests or they disappeared from the page the same day.

There were a couple of pages of guys who were within a few miles. I only got to see two pages before I got locked out. I wasn't a 'member' so that was all I got. I had to register and send them $5 and I could browse all I wanted to. I'm always leery of doing things like this online. But judging by what I already saw, I was curious about the rest. Ten minutes later, the lock was lifted and I browsed on.

Some had photos, some didn't. But all of them listed their dimensions -- including height, weight, plus the length and base width of their erections -- and a short statement from them. They ranged from both married and single guys who were into being humiliated, to big 'bears', as they described themselves. From sissy gay guys to manly gay guys and everything in between.

I filtered the gay guys out and was left with three pages of bisexual or bi-curious guys. Some also had their additional fetishes, but a fair number sounded like possibilities. I stored the password I'd chosen for the site, saved it in my favorites and went surfing just for pictures and videos.

I realized that all the things Cindy and I had said, the things we did last night, and the things we planned to do, including me accepting her 'all or nothing' condition and absorbing it, had sort of lifted a weight from me. I felt like, up until then, I wanted to study the cocks and the guys, but it made me feel guilty. I'm male. Males aren't supposed to be sexual with, or even interested in having sex with other males. Unless he's gay. Cindy isn't a lesbian. She's bisexual. Absorbing her condition and swearing to abide by it, I guessed made me bisexual too.

That's the thing and the attitude change that Cindy, mainly, had given me. Her outright admission that she felt she was bisexual, and her insistence that I might be also and her willingness to accept that, and work with me to realize 'who I am', and own it, as she said, made all of this all right.

I watched some threesome videos and looked at guys being sucked off by guys and girls. I tried to imagine myself as either of the guys. I looked at guys being fucked by other guys. My cock was rock hard. And now it was okay that I was thinking about all this too.

Cindy came home about two hours after I got home. She came in with a grin and spun around as she stripped. She had to stop to get her shorts off, but then she grabbed me in a suffocating hug. "I love you! I double love you!" She made her point.

"Well I double love you, too!" I said. My hug was tight enough for her to lift her legs to wrap them around me. I knew that I wouldn't be able to maintain that for long (and she was slipping because of the oil), so I dropped her into a chair and collapsed next to her. "I guess you had a good time," I said. She smelled like pussy and olive oil. Her cheeks were even shinier than normal.

"Oh, Bobby, it was wonderful! What made it better than what I did back then with Julie was knowing you were there and that you love me enough to want me to explore that part of me. I even came just from eating Margie's cunt. The memory of watching you fucking her full of the cum I was still sucking out kept running through my mind."

"Wow. That's surprising that you came eating her! I've been thinking about how your eyes sparkled as I fucked her, too."

"Another thing I kept thinking about was knowing you had promised to do the same things I was doing, but with another guy. I mean Margie and I couldn't fuck each other, but we rubbed our pussies together and she screamed later when I tongued her ass hole."

"As to that -- the other guy -- I've had some luck." I took her in the den and started to bring up the pages I'd found. She asked me to wait. She had to pee and wanted to wash the oil off, so I waited while she took a quick shower.

When she came back, I explained my search and brought up my saved pages. We went through them and found three guys to contact. In a separate window, we looked up the local health clinic for open hours, etc. Even if these guys bombed out, we'd at least be able to prove we're healthy.

The dating site's rules stated that communicating with members and initial face to face meetings didn't require the certificate, but any physical contact did. So we composed our message to the three guys we'd picked out.

It began: 'We're a married couple...' and went on to describe our situation honestly. I made sure we added all our appropriate 'dimensions' (which forced a short recess so Cindy could suck me to an erection for measurement, as well as getting Cindy's measurements -- 35-30-41), all the same information the ads required. We explained, too, that we didn't yet have a current health certificate, so if we decided to meet, anything sexual would have to wait a while.

We ended the message with, 'But we would like to meet for coffee or a drink to see if we all want this to move forward.'

Feeling very nervous, we decided to wait to send it and see how it sounded the next day. We toasted our progress with several Brandies. As we sat and talked, I saw Cindy looking at me with a very satisfied expression and a 'secret' kind of smile. When she saw that I was watching her, she blushed a little bit and squeezed my hand.

"Bobby, you've made me a very happy girl," she said. "Don't take this wrong, but even those times you've satisfied me the best, right now I feel more full of love for you than any other time. I didn't realize that this was what was missing for me. I just hope you find the same thing when you make love with a man."

"I'm hoping the same thing. But first it's just casual sex, not making love."

"Okay. I was only judging by how I feel about being with Margie. We made love, Bobby. I know you felt that you only casually fucked her, but I've been closer to her from the start."

The next morning, we read our message again and sent it.

In spite of our computer picks, I continued to pay more attention to the people at the office to which Cindy had given her tentative approval. I couldn't really flirt with the women the way I'd be able to do if I was single, or if we didn't work the same place, though. So being friendly was all I could do. Simple 'hello's', smiling, and passing innocent remarks about work were my limitations with them.

With the guys, I had a little more leeway, but I couldn't say or do anything that was like flirting. I didn't want to be labeled as 'gay', or even bi. In fact, I didn't feel all that comfortable about considering a coworker as a potential sex partner at all. In the long term, it could cause problems -- whether they were male or female.

When I got home, I found that Cindy had left me a note. She had gone to check that Margie was okay with our previous night's activities. 'Just call me, if I don't notice your car.' It said. I grabbed a 'shower beer' and took it to the bathroom. I was eager to see if any of the guys had replied to our message, so I didn't dawdle.

Feeling refreshed and good smelling, I went to boot the computer up. I was disappointed to learn that two of the three we'd picked were no longer members. It made me suspect that the administrators might not be as vigilant as they'd promised. So it would be up to us to make sure any guy we took to bed was healthy.

The third guy, Greg, said we sounded like good people. 'I'd like to see some pics, first, though, if you don't mind. It's not that I'm as shallow as that sounds. I just want to be able to picture you guys when we communicate. I'll send some of myself in return.'

We'd discussed whether we wanted to include photos with our message, but decided against it. "If we don't get responses, we can place our own ad later," Cindy said. Then she grinned and added, "Or maybe even if we do."

Cindy was branching out. Suddenly, it seemed she was more willing to have more than one sexual partner than before. I finished my beer and called her.

"Hi, honey," she said. That was followed by Margie's voice in the background: "Hi, honey!" She had me on speaker.

"Hi, honeys," I laughed. "Are you coming home soon, Cindy? I checked our messages. We have a bite." Cindy squealed.

"I'll be home in a few minutes, then." We hung up.

When she arrived, I showed her the message results. The picture on Greg's ad was just from the waist up. He was bare-chested and looked like he had some 'love handles', but otherwise looked pretty normal. He had a lot of chest hair, like me. He was thirty nine and divorced. The ad said he was bisexual, but had only had two experiences when he was younger, before his marriage.

Cindy got our camera from the drawer and told me to turn the chair to face her. She clicked a shot of me, seated, nude and soft. Then she handed the camera to me and stood nakedly smiling at the camera. I connected the cam to the computer and downloaded the shots. Patching the two into a single frame, I started to compose our response to go with it.

Over the next few days, we sent messages back and forth. Greg sent us some nude shots of him in his back yard and at a beach. His flaccid dick hung down, covering his balls. We also went to the clinic and got our health certificates.

Cindy had told Margie what we were up to -- searching for a guy for me to experience a cock and to fuck her -- so we asked her if we could take some shots in her private yard. She agreed wholeheartedly. "But only if you promise you'll bring him here for a swim when we get the pool installed," she said.

I wasn't sure about that, but I told her we'd ask the guy. Finally, we arranged to meet Greg at a fairly well-known bar for a drink.

It wasn't a sports bar, just a casual bar and grill. The food isn't the best, but the prices are fair and it's all casual. The music was soft rock and classics from twenty years earlier. I always feel relaxed there.

Greg arrived and we spotted each other. He had a friendly smile and a solid handshake. We all had beer and we talked. Greg had a similar attitude as we do about discretion and choices.

"First, 'no', means, 'no' to me. I understand that sometimes you feel like doing something and sometimes you don't. But understand that if I say 'no', it doesn't mean 'never'."

"Good point," Cindy said. She glanced to see we were still isolated for our talk and added, "I might just want to watch sometimes. That's the thing that appeals to me the most, Greg. I mean I already am anticipating feeling you inside me, but Bob needs to have some good initial experiences with a man. He already knew I was bi-curious, but lacking a first experience."

We discussed everything and explained how Margie became a part of our life. Greg said, "It's incredible to me that this lady is in her seventies and is still rockin' and rollin'. I wonder if she might like doing it with me, too."

"Oh, Jesus, it might kill her to get this much attention," Cindy laughed. "But she is a horny old lady, for sure. She told me she wants to feel Bobby up her ass next time."

That was something Cindy had not shared with me until then. Not that it mattered. It gave me something to look forward to.

We also mentioned that she wanted us to take him there once we got the 'skinny-dipping' pool in.

Greg apologized then, and said he hadn't planned to stay too long that night. "I've met some people before who sounded okay at the beginning, but turn out to be somehow unsuitable after we met. In case it turned out that way again tonight, I went ahead with other plans later -- business, not sex. I have to make it, but I'd ask if we could go somewhere and get started otherwise.

"That's great! Oh: not that you need to leave. It's great that you would stay." Cindy's face was ruddy and her words gave away her eagerness. We finished our beers and stood.

Greg gave Cindy a warm hug and patted her ass while he gave her a light kiss on her lips. He clasped my hand and gave me a manly 'buddy hug' with the other arm. With the knowledge of what was to come, I relaxed and enjoyed the hug. We agreed on a date to get together and he left.

We decided we didn't want another beer there, so we went home. The beer there was cheaper.

"So we're set, honey!" Cindy was bubbling with eagerness. We, of course, got naked as soon as the door closed behind us. Cindy offered beer and I sat on the couch.

Cindy sat on the arm next to me when she came back, and tucked her feet between my thighs. She wriggled her toes under my opposite leg. Her ankle pressed against my dick and balls. It felt strange, but strangely sensuous as well. Just a demonstration of our intimate closeness.

"So tell me," she said. There was no doubt what she meant.

"Well, you know my imagination was all over the map tonight, don't you?"

"Given the circumstances, I'd be suspicious if they weren't," she replied with a sly smile. "You like him?"

"I think so. I need to spend more time with him first, though." I sipped my beer.

"Do you think you'd like to fuck him?"

"For you, if you approve, sure. But for me, like I said, I need more time."

She set her beer next to mine and slipped down to straddle me. She kissed me with so much passion, I nearly drowned.

She lifted her lips and whispered, "You'll see, Bobby. You'll be fine. No matter what, you'll be fine and I'll be right here, inside your heart." I carried her to bed.

Since it was Saturday again, we rose late and had coffee. I checked on some pools, but as always there were no direct price quotes. Instead of registering and getting phone calls, I jotted down the local company names and addresses, planning direct visits.