Come to ME, Beauty

Story Info
WE/we have never needed our safe word. Meet beauty!
2k words
4.14
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is beauty. That's not the name her parents gave her, but when she is with me, it's her name. It fits her. Long blond hair, penetrating green eyes, a smile that melts even the coldest of hearts and the most beautiful face you could ever imagine. She's strong and tough but is also a girly girl. Looking at her you would never think that she was an owned woman. A slave, for lack of a better word. I own her. It wasn't something I did, it was all her when she gave herself to me. A gift I didn't deserve but one I truly cherish.

Yes, I love my submissive. I'm not sure that's supposed to happen, but it is a fact. We do not live together, in fact she is in Memphis and I live four hours away. We see each other about eight times a year and those times are special. Drinks with friends, dinner and bondage. Oh how she loves the ropes. Her desires far exceed my abilities but I do love seeing her all trussed up, vulnerable. Anything I want just for the taking. A perfect gift.

The last time she visited she entered the front door and went to the guest room where she removed her clothes...house rule number 1...sub is always naked and available. She reentered the living room, where I was waiting in my favorite rocking chair. She knelt in front of me. Head bowed. Knees apart. Hands on thighs, palms up. She has been well trained over the ten years we have been together. I sipped my drink and just looked at her. How did I get so lucky. I stood and lifted her chin. Those eyes. I placed my cock to her lips. As badly as she wanted it, she just let it sit there until I gave her permission to suck it. And suck it, she did. Within minutes my knees were weak. I pulled out. Just in time. I sat back in my antique rocker and she went back to her position. The moment was beautiful. Two people doing exactly what they were meant to do.

I took a sip and then gave her one. "Thank you, SIR." My dick gets hard every time I hear her say it. I walked behind her and grabbed a fistful of her hair jerking her head backwards. I kissed her neck, nibbled her ears then bit her shoulder, leaving teeth marks that will surely be a bruise. A medal of honor. It was just the first of many to come.

I put her collar around her neck and kissed her cheek. She gets very wet when I tighten the buckle and then let her hair fall. Her head goes back to the bowed position. She is perfect.

I tied her wrists behind her and blindfolded her eyes, which should be a crime, and helped her stand. It's a game of trust we play. I move around the house and tell her: "Come to ME."

When we first started playing this game years ago, she made tentative steps.

"No MY beauty, full sized steps." She hesitated for a second or two. "Come to ME." Within a few steps she had found me, well she found where I was. "Come to ME." She turned and walked toward the sound of my voice. I was proud of her and she was gaining confidence. Tonight the game isn't the same because she knows every inch of this house. But it is beneficial to do trust exercises from time to time.

She followed my voice down the hall to my bedroom. As always, classical music was playing in the background. She stopped in front of the bed.

"Bend over." She did. I went to the "toy box" and chose two implements of ass destruction.

"I have two different whips in my hands. I will move them from left to right hand until you say stop. At that time you choose left hand or right hand. And I render three licks with the paddle you have chosen."

I begin switching the paddles and she said, "Stop."

"Which hand?"

Pause. Deep breath. "Left."

"Ahh...nice choice." I took the flogger and delivered three proper licks to her ass. My dick got hard. It always does.

"Ok, let's go again."

"Stop. Left."

"You have chosen...the flogger again." Three swats across her ass. I aimed for the same place as before. My dick loved this game.

"Here WE/we go," I said shifting the toys from hand to hand.

"Stop. Left."

"Either you have a strategy or you enjoy the flogger." Three licks. The nine leather straps leave red marks, but no real bruises. That was rectified when she chose the paddle on her fourth try.

"Oh MY dear," I said in a mock caring voice. I didn't tell her what was coming and delivered three perfect strikes to her ass. This made her jump. I loved it and my dick could no longer take it. I rammed my cock in her pussy. No warning, just an assault.

"Oohhh," she cried. "Oh please, SIR. Thank you SIR."

I dug in deep. My balls slapping her ass.

"May I SIR?"

"No, you may not."

She struggled not to cum. I continued fucking her and then pulled out and slapped her ass causing her to fall on the bed. I picked up the paddle and gave her several good licks. She squealed a high pitch that only a soprano could hit.

I laid down beside her and gently rubbed her ass. A good Dom always takes care of his sub. I removed the blindfold and wrist ropes and she rolled over on her back. I took her wrists again and tied her hands above her head. I secured her ankles to the corners of the bed. Spread eagle. Bound. Helpless but not afraid. We have a safe word but she has never used it. I know her limits and while I do push those limits, never so far she was in danger.

I gently rubbed her clit. Barely touching it at times. She squirmed. I loved it. The sounds she made were animalistic. Guttural. She wanted to cum.

"Do you need to cum, beauty?"

"Yes SIR. Please."

"Then go ahead." It was just a few seconds before the orgasm that had been building all evening, broke loose. She squealed. And jumped and laughed. I started licking her pussy which was just over load for her and another minor quake ripped through her body. She squeezed my head between her thighs. I kept licking. She kept bucking. I love this women.

We slept until dawn. I was awaked by beauty sucking my cock. Her mouth and throat feel like a velvet tunnel. Warm and comforting. The same throat that delivers arias and show tunes, swallows my whole load, not dripping a bit. She drains me of my manly fluids and I drifted off to sleep. I love this woman.

That afternoon we did couple things. Lunch downtown, she window shopped for shoes. I like it when she wears skirts that strap right above the knees. She wears no panties and when a brisk breeze catches it I get a glimpse of her perfect pussy or ass, depending on where I am standing. And she has never been shy and has no problem flashing me her titties. No one else, unless I instruct her too.

Back at the house, she stripped and joined me in the den. We watched baseball and she rubbed my feet and knees. At the seventh inning stretch I blindfolded her and tied her hands down by her side. I helped her stand.

"Come to me," I said as I walked out the back door. The sun had gone down but I wasn't sure if the neighbors were outside or not. I marched her down the stairs and through the small fence into my garage, which normally looks like any other garage, but tonight it was set up for beauty.

I tied her wrists to the overhead beam and made sure her legs were secured with a spreader. I greased her ass and slipped a plug in. Not a large one. We may work up to a bigger one, but this one will do for now. She doesn't love ass play but she loves that I do. Battery powered nipple clamps are applied all over her body. I tickle her belly. She squirmed all over the place. I grabbed the riding crop from the table and began to spank her ass and legs. I never put a gag or bit in her mouth as she is a professional singer and I would do nothing to damage her instrument. Consequently, she makes noise. It's ok. We are secure so a little screaming doesn't bother anyone. The mark the crop makes is distinctive. Over the years, I have become quite proficient at hitting the same spot over and over. The secret to a good spanking is not how hard you hit but the accuracy. I don't hit her hard, but I do hit her often. When she leaves me, she has bruises all over her ass and legs. She takes pix a few days later and sends them to me. I get hard all over again.

I removed the ass plug and replaced it with a larger one. I took a rope and attached it to the spreader. The other end of the rope went through a pulley system secured to another beam. I hoisted her up until she was parallel to the floor. I strapped the Hitachi Magic Wand with fabric straps and plastic clips. It was going nowhere. Like a child on a swing I pulled her toward me and then let her go. The motor came on and I sat back and watched her swing and squirm. I loved this. She was completely at my disposal and she wasn't worried a bit. She knew I would always protect her. But she was my playground. The orgasm was building. I can always tell. She sings scales. Or notes that sometimes resemble scales. I turned the wand off and stood then left the garage and left her suspended, alone in the dark.

I took a leak, stripped off my clothes and grabbed a beer and some ice from the fridge. I could tell she heard the door open as I reentered the garage. I took a handful of ice and without warning crammed it in her pussy. I popped the plug out of her ass and before the muscles could retract, I slipped ice up in there as far as I could. She hollered. I couldn't tell if it was pain, pleasure or just the surprise. I turned the wand on and pushed again. I edged her for over an hour until I could tell she was getting exhausted. I let her have her orgasm and after she calmed down I lowered her to the floor. I put my foot on her butt, bent down and removed the plug. I released her from the restraints and she just laid on the floor.

I helped her up and inside to my bedroom where I put salve on her marks and massaged her shoulders, back and legs, surely sore after being suspended in that manner. I fingered her to one more orgasm, before we crawled under the covers and spooned all night. I love this woman.

The next morning we had breakfast at a little outdoor cafe before she got on the road to Memphis. Before leaving I took her collar and replaced it and gave her a gift. She opened the box at the table and then smiled.

"Put in on," I said.

She slipped the Lovense Bluetooth vibrator up her pussy, right there at the table. I connected to my phone and gave her a jolt. She really jumped.

"I wasn't expecting that," she exclaimed.

"You better get on the road."

"Whew, I guess so. I miss you already."

"Don't worry beauty. I will keep in touch with you all the way to Memphis."