Come to Momma

Story Info
An exclusive interview with his stepdaughter.
13.8k words
4.49
20k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers

An exclusive interview with his stepdaughter.

-------------------------- o O o ----------------------------

"Can I fill your glass?" Lauren, his stepdaughter, was sitting on one of two couches set at right angles to each other in his living room. He was holding the half empty bottle of red wine expectantly. The setting sun was throwing a warm wash of colour in the room, the light bright through the open sliding doors. The air was warm and they were both dressed in light-weight summer clothes. He could see that Lauren was not wearing a brassiere, the lumps of her nipples faintly visible through her tee shirt.

"Please." She leaned forward and lifted her glass and his eyes were drawn again to her plump breasts. He filled her glass, filled his own to the same level and sat back. She asked, "When will Mom be home?"

"Some time tomorrow afternoon." Noelene, his wife, had driven down to Newcastle with her sister and was spending the night there with her friends. He took a sip of his wine and looked out over the far hills towards the setting sun, more to keep from looking at her breasts than from an interest in the landscape.

Lauren, aged thirty seven, spent every Thursday night with them but this was the first time she was spending a night there without her mother being present. He, John, had clicked instantly with her when they first met some ten years before when she came to 'vet' her mother's 'new boyfriend'. Noelene had been single since the death of her husband a year before that and Lauren was very protective of her. John had been divorced for a number of years before they met. Lauren was quirky, outspoken, with a wicked sense of humour and a desire to shock people. Much of her humour involved sex and often embarrassed everyone in the room. John thoroughly enjoyed the fresh openness of her comments which often led to lively conversations. "So, what are you going to do tonight in that big bed all on your own?"

"I'm sure I'll think of something."

"I'm sure you will, especially with that anaconda you keep captive." He smiled. Noelene has once accidently snapped a picture of him with a full erection on WhatsApp and it had gone out to the family group, including Lauren, her son Daryn and their respective partners. She took another sip of wine. "So, how often do you and Noelene have sex?"

He glanced at her to see if she was just teasing him or actually asking him. He was sure her nipples were showing a little more prominently. "Two, three times a week. How often do you and Richard have sex?" Give as good as you get.

"We used to get it on every day, sometimes twice a day. But lately..."

"Things all right between the two of you?"

"There's a little tension just now. Back to you. Two or three times a week isn't very often. Does Noelene keep you on rations?" There was a smile on her face.

He smiled thinking of his mates on the slippery side of sixty-five. "Judging by my friends, two or three times a week is quite a lot. And no, Noelene has never denied me, ever. I think she has a bigger sex drive than I have."

"Do you ever masturbate?"

This was getting a bit personal and he wondered where it was going. To give himself some time to consider his answer he topped their glasses up again, finishing the bottle. When he looked up, she was looking at him intently, eyebrows raised. "Sometimes."

"How often?"

"Two or three times a week." He was sure he had a slight blush on his cheeks. There was certainly some warmth in his underpants.

"Why do you masturbate if she never denies you?"

"Well, it's a matter of timing. The best time for me is in the morning. Not early, maybe nine or ten o' clock. And Noelene goes off to work early. Soo..."

"So you have a good old wank in the morning with your coffee. Do you watch porn while you do it?" Her nipples were really showing now. Lauren has quite big boobs, he guessed a full D-cup, maybe even a double D cup. He was not into big boobs but, of late, he had been noticing Lauren's breasts more and more and was getting turned on by them. Glancing up he saw she was watching him stare at her breasts.

Flustered, he asked, "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked whether you watch porn while you masturbate?"

"Occasionally, but I prefer reading something."

"Like what?"

"Mostly stories on the internet; usually on Literotica." To try to change the subject he asked, "Should we open another bottle?"

"Why not?" He was quite surprised as Lauren seldom drank more than one glass. As he stood, he tried to reposition his erection to a less obvious place. "Having trouble with the anaconda?" He did not answer as he moved to the bar and selected a bottle. He busied himself removing the cork and pouring fresh glasses.

"Do you ever masturbate?" Best defense is attack. He handed her a glass and sat back down.

"Every day, sometimes more." Sip. "Umm, I have a high sex drive; I suppose like Noelene." Pause. "Have you ever been unfaithful to Noelene?" When he did not answer immediately, she said, "Come on, I won't tell."

"No."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Were you ever unfaithful to your ex-wife?"

"What's this, fifty questions?"

"Something like that. I'm intrigued. I don't think of my mother in sexual terms and want to know more. I tell you what, for every question I ask, you ask one. And I promise to be truthful, and I expect you to be truthful too." She was looking at him. "Well?"

He wondered where this was going. "Okay. Whose turn is it?"

"You haven't answered my question. Were you ever unfaithful to your ex-wife?"

"A few times."

"A few times? How many times? Who with? Come on! Details!"

He smiled. "I suppose the question is, what do you define as being unfaithful. Is kissing being unfaithful? Petting? Mutual masturbation?"

"Oooh, I like the sound of that! No, let's start with full blown sexual intercourse, fucking." Her fingers were circling her nipples that were now very prominent.

"Again, I suppose that boils down to definition. With little or no action at home I paid for sexual favours. More often than not a sensual massage, but sometimes a 'full house'. Sex."

"But that wasn't really being unfaithful, was it? I mean it was pure sexual release in exchange for money."

"I suppose, but it falls into the category of 'fucking'."

"Let's forget the sex for money for now. Were you unfaithful with regulars? I mean people you knew, or should I say, people you did not have to pay for favours."

"A few. I tried to avoid having an affair with anyone because that always ends up in tears. I had a few one-night-stands, some with repeats, and fairly long-term liaisons with two women. Neither ended well." He thought about Peta Vella and Erika Smith.

"Who were these people?"

"Mostly people I worked with; a receptionist, my PA, a client, my HR lady. A few I met along the way. And there was a woman from the flying club that was happy to share herself with me any time, any place, any way."

"I thought rule number one was avoid intimate relations with your staff?"

"It is. But we're talking about a period of twenty or more years. When you work closely with people for months, years, and you see them in all circumstances, and there is no nooky at home. As often as not, they initiated the first moves."

"Tell me more."

"Sorry, my turn." He was getting uncomfortable and wanted to deflect the line of questioning. He sipped his wine. "Why do you masturbate when you live with Richard?"

"So, firstly I have a much higher sex drive than he does, so, even when things are good between us, I need to get off more often than he can do me. Secondly, I'm punishing him right now and have cut off his supply." His ears pricked up and he wondered what that was about. "Thirdly, I really enjoy pleasuring myself." Her nipples had softened but now had reasserted themselves. Her t-shirt was tucked under the droop of her breasts and he could see them in great detail, moulded as they were by the thin fabric. To date, he had never seen them naked, never seen her nipples and areolae in the flesh. Now, he could see the faint crinkling of her areolae through the t-shirt. He was also uncomfortable hard.

"My turn. Tell me more about these flings. No details. What excited you most?"

He sighed. "I suppose the illicitness of it. A new body. The need for release."

"Where did this all happen?"

"In my office on the couch. In the ladies loo, the boardroom. A quickie in the car after everyone had gone home. A hand up her dress or down her front when we were alone. Getting a quick hand job or blowjob when no one was around. My hormones were on steroids and I couldn't get enough. So bad in fact that I took a cyber mistress and we masturbated on the airwaves together most evenings. Sad really."

"What was the most exciting experience?"

He thought for a moment. How much detail should he go into? "On Friday afternoons we often had a staff get-together. A few beers, snacks, that kind of thing. I had employed a new HR lady and we had been flirting all evening. Anyway, when it was time to go home, I chased everyone out so I could lock up, leaving only this lady and I there. I checked everything was secure and as we walked through the reception area, she turned towards me and we started kissing. Up till now we had only flirted.

"There was a big leather couch in the waiting area and before I knew it, I had pushed her over the armrest, flipped her dress up over her back, panties down around her ankles, and..." He hesitated. How explicit should he be? "And I had my face buried deep between her thighs. She was soaking wet down there, her arousal obvious. When I moved my tongue up a bit, she went berserk!"

"You mean her anus?" He nodded. "Berserk how? Hating it, or loving it?" Her cheeks were flushed as her fingers played with her nipples. He could feel himself ooze a little precum, like a tiny orgasm. He squeezed his thighs together.

"Loving it. Lifting her buttocks up, spreading her cheeks. Encouraging me." He could still see the images in his head. "The lights were still on and anyone outside could have seen us, but that didn't even enter my head at the time."

"So, what happened?"

"Well, I went to town on her little bum, and at the same time used a few fingers on her till she had a mighty orgasm. While she was still in the throes, I remember pulling myself out and penetrating her and coming almost immediately."

"In her bum?"

"No, in her vagina. I was lying over her back as she was bent over the armrest and this position penetrated her fully and I could feel myself pressing hard against her cervix while she squirmed and shook and spasmed under me. It was one of the most intense climaxes I can remember."

"Did you enjoy licking her bum?"

He felt himself blush. The conversation had gone too far for him to be bashful now. "Absolutely! For me it's the best. Not all my partners have felt the same way, but most seem to enjoy it."

"Does Noelene enjoy it?"

"I think so. I certainly enjoy doing her there."

"Does she do you there? With her tongue, I mean."

"Sometimes. I'm not sure she enjoys it as much as I do, but she knows how much I enjoy it and indulges me. She always uses her fingers to stimulate me there. Do you enjoy rimming?"

Lauren was unconsciously pulling her left nipple with the fingers of her right hand. "I really enjoy anal play, fingers and maybe a small vibrator. The idea of using my tongue..." She paused, looking into the far distance. "I've never really done that."

"Why not?"

"Well, I suppose I'm afraid I might taste bad, or that I might taste something bad on my partner. The idea is very exciting though."

"Have you had anal sex?"

"Mmmm. Many times."

"And? Do you enjoy it? Do you and Richard..."

"Not with Richard. His penis is very short but very fat, and I'm not sure that I can accommodate it. If he could reach, that is." He smiled picturing Richard's fat belly and Laurens fat arse. "As I said, he is really short." Her mind was far away. "I had anal often with my last boyfriend, Alan. He had a long, fairly thin penis. I think he preferred anal to vaginal sex. Do you enjoy anal?"

"Of course. But only every now and then, sort of as a treat. I actually prefer vaginal sex, but I really enjoy anal play."

"Anal play?"

"You know, kissing, licking, fingering. Giving and getting. I love slipping my penis along a woman's bum crack, over her anus, especially when there is plenty of lube. Sometimes pressing against her anus but not really penetrating."

"From the front, or from the back?"

"Either. Same as sliding my length between her lips, over her clit. Helps me last longer and increases her stimulation. I'm really turned on by the taste of my precum on and around her anus and her pussy." He was really hard in the confines of his clothes. "If... ummm... if Richard is as you say he is, how do you and he have intercourse?"

"Him on his back and me sitting on him. But mostly I get him to service me orally and then, if he does a good job, I reward him with by sucking him off." The explicitness of her language was exciting. He watched as her left hand slipped under the waistband of her pants.

"Do you enjoy that?"

"Sucking him off?"

"Mmmm." He nodded.

"I enjoy the feeling of power. I'm not mad about him coming in my mouth but that goes with the territory. I usually let his semen dribble back down over his cock as we wind down. It's not so much the taste and smell, its the texture. Makes me think of slurping raw eggs."

"Did you enjoy the anal sex with Alan?"

"At first, not at all. It was really painful, like bad toothache. But we worked at it. Stretching my opening, better lube, patience. Butt plug."

"Did you come during anal intercourse?"

"No. At least not with anal alone. I really liked having a dildo or vibrator in my vagina at the same time, as well as playing with myself. I used to have the most mind-blowing orgasms. Something about the fullness. I don't know, but they were the best. Do you and Noelene have anal?"

"Now and then. Noelene doesn't seem to get as stimulated by anal as maybe you did. But we both love it. The tightness of her back passage keeps me off the boil for ever and ever and, as long as we use plenty of lube, I have the most amazing orgasms. Bit messy after, but what can you do?"

"What's the difference between anal and vaginal sex? I mean, do they feel different?"

"Absolutely!" How to put this in words. "With vaginal sex your whole penis feels like it is being held by a warm, moving glove. Tip to base. Muscular squeezes, almost like someone sucking on you. With anal sex it's only the tight ring of the sphincter muscles gripping you. The anal cavity does not grip you or stimulate you like a vagina. The tightness kind of slows the process down whereas the squeezing of the vaginal muscles sort of accelerates the process. Also, inside the rectum seems hotter, temperature-wise."

"I wish I had a penis. Have you ever had it up the arse?" Arse is such a good word, earthy, sensual, nasty. Ass just does not do it.

"From a guy, you mean?"

"From a guy, or a toy. Have you ever had any sexual experiences up the arse?"

"I've had a dildo there a few times. And, of course, a few fingers." He felt a little embarrassed saying this.

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Once I learned to relax it was great. That feeling of fullness, as you say, is unbelievable. Same with a finger stimulating my prostate, cum flying everywhere in no time flat. To be honest, the preparation was usually much better than the reaming. I think all the nerve endings around the anus are where it's at. Once there's penetration, the intense stimulation sort of dries up, overtaken as I said by that feeling of fullness. But I must say, a tongue working on me is the best."

"Have you ever been with a man?"

"Yes and no." His mind conjured pictures from the past. "Yes, when I was fourteen or fifteen, a guy masturbated me. On two occasions, in fact. But I was a non-participating partner. And no, in that I have never voluntarily had a sexual encounter with a man."

"What happened?" When he was silent, she said, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"I don't want to bore you." He was hedging, not wanting to relive all the details of those times so long ago, so well remembered.

"Oh, you're definitely not boring me!" He watched her hand move between her legs.

He smiled. "When we were young teenagers, we joined the St. Johns Ambulance brigade."

"We?"

"Oh, my older brother and me. We assisted at soccer matches, visited old age homes, that type of thing. Our commander at the time was a guy by the name of Dennis Knight." He sat remembering him, short, stocky, bald; the picture clear in his mind. "In 1968 there was a great flood in Port Elizabeth, and we were called up to assist with rescue operations."

"How old were you?"

"This was just before my fifteenth birthday. Anyway, on the first night we all slept in a big hall, bodies scattered around on stretchers, in sleeping bags. At some time during the night I woke with Dennis, who had positioned his stretcher next to mine, slowly masturbating me inside my bag. The long and the short of it, he masturbated me to a climax with me just lying there doing nothing."

"What did it feel like?"

He thought back to the emotional and physical overload at the time. "This was the first time anyone else had ever touched me sexually, and the feeling was unbelievable. Up till then, I had only ever masturbated and did so every day, but this was something else! When he eventually let me come, I remember making a hell of a mess in my sleeping bag and I was worried about what someone would say when I handed it back." The old images came thick and fast.

"Was that the end of it?"

"No. I must have dozed off but woke later with him masturbating me again. I just lay there and let him do his thing until I came again."

"But you enjoyed it?"

"I suppose so. The feeling of someone else fondling you while you just lie there is great, but I was confused about what had happened, and guilty, and ashamed. It was a long time ago but I can still feel that guilt."

"Did you tell anyone?"

"No."

"How old was Dennis?"

"I guess he must have been thirty, thirty-five."

"Did it ever happen again?"

"Once. About six months later we were asked to man a first-aid post for a marathon run between Grahamstown and Bathurst. We set up the tent the night before. This time it was just Dennis, three other cadets and me. When we settled down for the night, Dennis put his sleeping bag next to mine and I knew it would happen again."

"Why didn't you move?"

"I don't know. I was excited by it, dreaded it, confused by my feelings. But my body thought otherwise. I had such a hard-on I could hardly walk." He watched her fingers pulling at her nipple and moving in her pants. "I remember lying there in an agony of anticipation, an agony of dread. After what seemed like hours, I felt him fiddling with my sleeping bag, then I heard the zip being pulled down. Next, the warmth of his hand on my penis.

"This time, he spooned up against my back and masturbated me while at the same time thrusting his cock between my thighs till we both came. Later, he took my hand and wrapped it around his cock and held me there while he masturbated himself using my hand and, at the same time, me. I remember it took a long time before he came. Afterwards, we just lay there with him holding my cock and fondling my testicles. I could smell his semen, much more pungent than mine, and in the post-orgasmic state, almost nauseating.

"I was left to lie in the cold sticky mess as he rolled away from me and I soon heard him snoring. I don't think I slept till the early hours of the morning, agonising about what had happened, and what I should do about it, and what was going to happen when it got light, and whether he would molest me again before it got light. I remember crying in the darkness, my head inside the sleeping bag, the awful smell of semen in my nostrils." He sat deep in thought, reliving the past.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers