Come to Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does she return the favour?"

"Anilingus?"

"That and oral. Does she take you in her mouth?"

"Tongue in my bum, no. Cock in her mouth, yes. Not as often as I like, but yes. I'm too big to go in deep."

"Does she swallow?"

"I've never come in her mouth."

"What? Never?"

"Never."

"Would you like to?"

"Of course! There is nothing more intimate and fulfilling that coming in your partner's mouth." They were silent for a while busy with their own thoughts.

"Have you ever come in a woman's mouth?"

"Of course!"

"Not 'of course'. Sometimes? Often? Many times? When last did you come like that?"

She had him there. "I suppose six or seven years ago. Before I met your mother. My ex-wife would not let me come in her mouth; she thought oral sex was disgusting. All the others were not averse to... ummm... to sucking me off."

"Even the times for money?"

"Mostly not, they always used a condom. There was one lady I saw fairly regularly. She was disabled, used a wheelchair. She used to use her mouth, let me come in her mouth. She was really good." He pulled his foreskin back thinking about her. Remembered at the time wondering whether she did it for all her clients. He remembered thinking about the health risk.

"What position do you and Noelene use?"

"Usually missionary or doggy. Often, though, in the mornings I slip down the bed and come up under her legs and slip in that that way, forming a 'T' as it were. Long, slow rise to a climax."

"What is your favourite position?"

"I guess missionary. I like to lie full length on top of her, from toes to face, with her legs together and my cock deep in her pussy and tight up against her clit. My full weight on her. That way I can control the extent of my stimulation. We can kiss; I love that. I can suck her tits, reach round under her and stick a finger in her bum while she does mine. I love that too, but it makes me come too soon. I love the tightness of her vagina when her legs are together, and the feeling of my cock sliding up and down between her lips and over her clit. I love it when she tweaks my nipples." He had to stop fondling himself for fear of coming.

"Sometimes, when we are really going at it, I like to lift her legs up over my shoulders and watch myself plunge in and out of her pussy but I have to be careful I don't hurt her because of the position. From there I can stick it straight up her arse if we have enough lube. What is your favourite position?"

"Oh, definitely doggy. There is something wanton about exposing everything wide open and vulnerable to your lover. I love the feel of my nipples brushing against the bedding as they swing back and forth. I love that my lover has full control, smash into me or tease me with the tip, that he can reach round and diddle my clit, or torture my nips. Just the thought makes me hot. Baring myself like that to you earlier really turned me on." Fingers of one hand working hard and fast at her pussy, the other hand fondling a breast. "What do you like best?"

"You mean what do I like being done to me?" She nodded. "Well, as I said, I like kissing. I really like kissing. I like someone playing with my nipples. Not too long or they go numb. Licking, biting, sucking. Pulling and twisting, pinching. I love oral, my scrotum gently manipulated, my balls sucked."

"Has anyone ever been able to take all of you in?"

"Not that I can remember."

"What else do you like?"

"Everything." I smiled. "I especially enjoy anal play, as I said."

"Hand jobs?"

"For sure! Especially when I'm on my hands and knees and someone milks me from behind. And on top of that a bit of anal play and I'm done."

"Have you ever had a prostate massage?"

"No. I've had a few stimulate my prostate, but never a prostate massage. I have the doc's finger up my arse every year for a prostate check for my flying medical, but that hardly qualifies."

Lauren laughed. "What does that feel like?"

"Firstly, I dread the ordeal in advance. Then when the time comes, he always asks, 'time the check-up, or is it against your religion'? I know then to pull my trousers down and to lie on my side facing the wall." He relived it. "I can hear him snapping on some latex gloves, then he spreads my cheeks and inserts his finger. He must use KY or something because it slips in easily enough. He seems to be quite rough as he feels about; makes me feel like I want to pee. Almost unbearably so. I probably tense up to stop the flow and he always says, 'relax, almost done.'"

"Is it sexual?"

"Absolutely not! It is the antithesis of sexual."

"And yet you like anal play, penetration."

"I suppose it's a bit like you going for an internal at the gynae. You don't find that sexual do you?" She shook her head. "Your turn. What do you like?"

"Oh, I also like everything."

"Especially?"

"I also like kissing. I like my nipples being sucked. I like a mouth on my pussy, anal play. I suppose I most like to be in charge whatever the sexual act is. Dictating what I want at the time, whatever that is. Conversely, being dominated by my lover. Shades of Ellie. I'm very sexual and think of most things in terms of sex.

"There was a time I was anorgasmic due to my medications; that was the most frustrating time of my life. I tried and tried and tried until I was raw. And then I tried some more."

"But now you're alright?" Silly question thinking about our earlier frolic.

"Now I'm more sexual than I ever was."

"And yet you cut off Richard's supply?"

"Making him watch me with no clothes on while I masturbate in front of him is more sexually arousing than having sex with him. I love watching the clear liquid drip in long strings from the tip of his cock as he stands at my feet with his hands behind his back. I go on for a long time, sometimes hours, bringing myself to so many climaxes I lose count. I wipe pussy juice on his upper lip so he can smell me. He gets so excited, his glasses fog up."

"And he doesn't play with himself?" He could not believe it.

"I told him that if he touched himself, or if I caught him masturbating, I would whip the skin off his arse and that he would never get to touch me again."

"What will he have to do to get back to normal?"

"As I said, I bought this strap-on with a great big black phallus. Very lifelike with thick veins and a spongy head. I'll only allow him to touch me when he allows me to peg him. Long and hard."

He shuddered. Why did Richard not move out, away, another partner? "How does a woman get pleasure from wearing a strap-on?"

"For me, it's mostly about the feeling of power. The base of the phallus pushing against my clit is quite exciting, but not normally enough to get me off."

"Have you ever used one before?"

"A few times with Ellie. It's harder to use than you think. Physically, it's very tiring, and the fucking thing keeps slipping out. With no actual feeling in the phallus you don't know how far you can pull out without it actually popping out. Ellie had it to a tee, but then I guess she had lots of practice. I can't wait to practice on Richard."

He smiled. "I read once some woman saying that men were the ones with a prostate, and that their girlfriends should be pegging them at every opportunity."

"Would you like to be pegged?" Two fingers were again sliding in and out, a finger in her rectum.

He thought about it. "I'm not sure. If it was missionary, I think I would like it. Doggy, I'm not sure. I would be nervous of a big thing, maybe a small one. Sometimes when Noelene and I are umm..."

"Fucking."

"Fucking, I spread my legs and ask her to fuck me. That feeling of her humping me combined with her legs squeezed together is immensely exciting. I suppose it would be a bit like that."

"I'd like to peg you, you on your hands and knees, me from behind so I can milk that big thing of yours. I'd love to see Noelene doing you the same way. Would you like it if both of us did you? Both of us together?"

"I'd love that!"

"Would Noelene be open to a threesome?"

"We've talked about, roll-played it. I think the fantasy excites her. In reality, I'm not sure. With you... I'm also not sure."

"Pass me the big vibrator." He leant over and passed it to her, and then as an afterthought he passed her the Astroglide. "Thanks, you know exactly what a girl likes." She leaned forward and gave his cock a quick squeeze. "Your turn next." He watched as she smeared a generous dollop of lube into the palm of her hand and smeared it over the end of the vibrator. It was a pale pink colour, about eight inches long and maybe one and a half inches in diameter. The surface was smooth and shiny. She wiped the palm of her hand over her lips. She saw where he was looking. "Not that I need any extra lube." She stretched her lips apart and he could see the flow of natural lube flowing out of her hole and down over her anus.

Continuing to hold herself open she inserted the tip and held it there for a moment. Reaching round she turned the back of the vibrator and the instrument started to hum. "This is the best!" Lauren raised her knees and tilted her hips up and slowly inserted the vibrator deep, deep until only the end stuck out. Her head was lolling backwards, her eyes closed. "Aaaah, yes." A smiles hovered around her mouth, her cheeks blushed pink spreading to her neck and chest.

After a time of obvious pleasure she looked down at him, dropping her knees back down. From where he looked, he could only see the round base protruding from between her hairy lips. "Move onto your knees, bum facing me." He rolled over rising to his knees. "No, knees outside. Yip. Now lean forward. All the way down. Yes, make love to my calves, suck my toes." He did not go that far but nestled his face down between her feet. he was acutely aware of how exposed he was, his complete package in her face, as it were.

The warmth of her hand on his cock thrilled him. "I love your penis." Her hand moved up and down milking him. "Is this how Noelene does it?"

"Umm. She grips a little higher so that she does not rub the rim. Shorter strokes, almost like teasing me."

Lauren adjusted her grip. "Like this?" Short little strokes. He closed his eyes as jolts of pleasure shot through his body. "Mmm, just like that."

"Do you want a toy, or my finger?"

"Your finger."

"Oooh, you're such a dirty boy!" He heard the lid come off the lube bottle and a few moments later cool gel being smoothed over his bum hole. He felt the pressure as her finger push for entry. He tried to relax. Push, rub, smear more lube, push. The tip entered. Out again, more rubbing around the area. The whole process was so exciting, stimulating. Lauren slowly milked his hard cock. He could feel her hand was well lubricated and the palm slipped easily over the sensitive rim of his penis.

He looked back between her thighs and could see the tip of vibrator, hear the buzzing. Her thighs were clenching and relaxing rhythmically as she slowly wanked him, her finger now in his bum. He could feel it delving deeper and deeper until he felt this flash of pleasure suffuse his whole body. Lauren must have reached his prostate. The clenching of his rectal muscles must have alerted her to this fact and she stopped all movement till he relaxed.

"Is that good? Can I continue?" He replied with a grunt which she must have interpreted as an affirmative. "Just relax and let momma take care of your little old prostate." She leaned forward and kissed a cheek while at the same time starting to move her finger about.

He could not believe the sensations. He wanted to wee, to hump her hand, to scream, the most intense feeling radiating out from her finger. It was almost like a continuous orgasm but not an orgasm, the feelings but no spasms, no ejaculation. Her other hand continued to milk him. He glanced up between his legs and watched her hand move and was surprised at the steady stream of milky fluid running from the tip of his cock. It felt so good he never wanted it to stop!

He reached out and felt for the end of the vibrator where it stuck out of her vagina. Between his thumb and forefinger he started moving it in and out, a little bit at a time. Lauren clenched her thighs and stopped fondling him for a moment then continued, her one hand wrapped completely around his cock, the other with a finger deep, massaging his prostate, the knuckles of the other fingers nudging his testicles.

After a time, he was not sure how long, he was so overwhelmed by the exquisite sensations that he could no longer concentrate on manipulating the vibrator, and simple positioned the palm of his hand over the end, tucked his fingers into her deep divide and pushed. There was no rhythm to the thrusts, simply random pushes as the feelings in his gut moved in waves. He had never experienced such intense pleasure before, and it seemed to go on and on. A normal climax lasts only a couple of seconds, but this was something else!

He felt his crisis move up on him and he started to buck his hips, Lauren increased the speed and pressure on his cock and pumped her finger rapidly in and out of his arse. As his orgasm overtook him he cried out; no words, just deep guttural sounds, primeval groans from the depth of his soul.

When he recovered from the grey-out that left him almost unconscious, he became aware that Lauren had stopped moving, just holding him tightly in her warm hand, finger deep, deep in his rectum. His breath slowed and he felt his body sag down, moving forward till he was lying full length on her legs, squashed up against the bolster, her finger still deep.

He heard her say something, but did not catch the words. "Sorry, what was that?"

"Do you want to turn around?"

"Mmmm." He moved his leaden limbs, eventually rising to his knees. He felt almost faint. From there, he looked down at her, legs spread widely, the vibrator fully embedded in her cunt; he could hear it humming away. Lauren was holding her arms out.

"Come to momma."

------------------------- o O o -------------------------

The characters are true, the fantasy is real, but sadly, the fantasy is just that, a fantasy!