Come to Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, let me give you a hug." He looked at her as though seeing her for the first time. She held out her arms. "Come to momma."

As if in a dream he rose and went to her, sinking to his knees in front of her and leaning into the warm embrace of her arms, her soft bosom. He lay with his face in her neck, and he felt there were tears in his eyes. He had never shared his story with anyone; the shame of the excitement, the betrayal of his body, his rude awakening at fourteen.

After a while he moved to sit on the couch between her legs with his back to her, leaning back feeling her breasts warm against my back. Her arms went around him holding him close. "So what happened after that?"

"A few weeks later my father called us three boys together; you know, my brothers and myself, and went on about inappropriate behaviour by adults and so on and so on and so on. My father was such a dreadful bore. We used to joke that when he made a speech, he didn't need a watch, rather, he needed a calendar.

"Anyway, what he was saying was that Dennis had been reported to one of the other parents about his behaviour, and he asked whether we knew anything about it. Of course, we all denied knowing anything. We never saw Dennis again." After a long pause, he said, "No, I lie. I saw him at my father's funeral thirty-five years later, this wizened, sad old man with drooping shoulders, a little ring of grey hair, and a wrinkled suit. We did not greet each other." He lay thinking. "You know, I had this picture of him in my mind. Stocky, powerful, with long arms and a barrel chest. An impressive man. You must realise that at fourteen, I had not broken the five-foot-barrier and probably weighed ninety pounds."

"But with a big penis." He could hear the laughter in her voice.

"Sadly, yes. And about ten pubic hairs. I was teased plenty about it in those years."

"So that put you off men for life?" Laurens arms were moving up and down his chest and he could smell her personal fragrance on her hand. He captured her hand bringing it to his mouth, taking her fingers deep, tasting the tart sweetness of her juices. He was so hard it hurt.

"Well, I don't think I'm opposed to men. The opportunity to be with another man never came my way, or, if it did, I was blind to it. I can't say that the idea excites me. I mean, me fondling a man. A man fondling me? I'm not sure." He gently sucked on her fingers, his tongue exploring the curves and wrinkles, conscious of the fine texture of the skin. Her other hand continued to rub up and down his chest. "Have you been with a woman?"

"The big male fantasy?" Always the truth. "Yes, a few at college. One not so long ago after a company function. Nothing long-term."

"And did you enjoy it?"

"Very much so."

"So tell me..."

"The ones at college were experimental. Pushing the envelope, like getting a tongue ring. Trying to get a reaction from people. The first time, my roomie came in drunk one night and was all upset about her boyfriend. I knew him and told her that he was a jerk and was not worth the upset. She came and snuggled up in bed with me. You know, for comfort, for someone to hold her.

"At first, she didn't realise I was naked under the blankets, that she hadn't given me the opportunity to pull something on. Anyway, her body against mine was making me horny and I started playing with my tits and, of course, I started playing with hers. I always love playing with my nipples.

"Soon she was naked and we were taking turns sucking each others' tits. I can remember being so turned on by this that I climaxed without either of us touching my pussy. I was flowing like a river. One thing led to another and we ended up in a sixty-nine."

"Did you like what she tasted like?"

"Mmm. Very much. I'm not sure how she coped because I get very wet. The next morning the sheets and the mattress were still wet and smelled of sex."

"Did you just use your tongue, or did you use your fingers as well?"

"I suppose I must have used both. That first time was so unexpected, so overwhelming, I don't really remember what we were doing to each other. I do know I had several earth shattering climaxes, almost passing out with pleasure." He could feel her hand moving between their bodies as she fondled a breast. He was sure she was not really aware of what she was doing, and he was not complaining. "We never got it together again. We never ever spoke about it, almost as though it had never happened. But I was now curious, and I went looking for it. I had flings with four or five students, one with my maths lecturer."

"How old was she?"

"Oh, I guess in her fifties." Long silence. "That was very different. She was overweight, almost obese with huge tits and a fat arse; a bit like how I look now." He took her hand and pressed it against his chest. Lauren had put on a lot of weight over the past few years, big bum, big boobs, and a fat stomach. In his eyes very 'womanly'; sexually exciting like her mother.

He thought back. He, John, had always been intolerant of obesity; was still intolerant. Never thought he would get involved with a 'fat' chick. Well, that all changed when he met Noelene and he now lusted after her womanly body with her meaty thighs, plump tits, and big arse. And now he was lusting after the same things in her daughter.

"Different how?"

"Oh, she was very demanding, dominating, and I was her slave. She would make me pleasure her for hours before making me masturbate in front of her, or she would don a strap-on and fuck me senseless."

"Did you enjoy being dominated?"

"Yes and no. Yes, I enjoyed the sex, pleasuring her, not knowing what would happen next. No, because I hate being told what to do. The truth is, I was cunt-struck, if you'll excuse the term. I loved her cunt. Couldn't get enough of it. The taste, the texture, how it spasmed when she climaxed."

"So why did it end?"

"I graduated, moved back home. Life moved on. I got a boyfriend. You know how life is?"

"Were you virgin at the start of all this?"

"No. I had had a few lovers before that. Well, hardly lovers. Quick fucks in the back of the car or on the beach, where they were finished before I had even started. That first girl was the first person to make me have an orgasm, apart from my own fingers, of course."

"When did you start masturbating?"

"When I was very young. But I didn't know it was masturbating. I loved playing with myself, fingering my vagina, sticking things up there, playing with my nipples. I was twelve when I had my first real climax and have never looked back. You?"

"I don't remember exactly, but I must have been twelve or thirteen. Before that, I found that if I squeezed my thighs tightly together for long enough, I would get this wonderful feeling in my groin and that I always had an erection when this happened. Squeezing them like when you climb a pole, sort of rhythmically. I loved doing that. And then one day I ejaculated for the first time. I was sick with worry. I thought there was something wrong with me, that I was sick, that this was puss or something coming out." Lauren laughed and moved her hand down to cup his erection.

"At the time it wasn't funny. I eventually plucked up the courage to ask Dunstan, my elder brother, and he told me it was normal, that that was where babies came from. He showed me where my mother kept a big book called 'The Encyclopaedia of Sexual Knowledge' in amongst her underwear." He was losing track of what he was saying as Lauren traced her fingers up and down my cock. "Oh, yes. Ummm, I would sneak in and read all the juicy parts whenever my mother wasn't there. That's when I started masturbating properly."

"Can I watch you?" Lauren licked the back of my ear.

"Can you watch me what?" He felt stupid, not understanding what she was asking.

"Can I watch you masturbate? Watch you come?" Her hand was warm on his cock, which felt as hard as it had ever felt.

How do you answer that? "If I can watch you at the same time."

"Okay." Just like that, all he had to do was ask. She squeezed his cock.

He stood up. "Let me get some towels, this is going to be a messy affair." Without waiting for an answer he went off to the bathroom, selected two bath towels and returned to the living room. Lauren had stripped off her t-shirt and was busy removing her shorts bending at the waist. She was side-on to him and her pendulous breasts were hanging down from her chest, big and succulent her prominent nipples pointing at the ground.

When her pants came down, he could see a mass of unruly hair at her groin and as she lifted one foot and then the other to step out of the garment, a string of clear liquid spanned between her groin and the gusset. Oh God! She straightened and saw where he was looking, dipped a finger between her legs and brought the glistening digit to her lips. He stared, she smiled.

Forcing his eyes away, he laid the towels on the couch, one at each end with the centres overlapping. "Come on! stop fucking around. I want to see that big thing of yours." She stood facing him with her hands on her hips, drooping boobs, fat tummy and meaty thighs on display. He started to turn away. "No! Take your clothes off so I can see."

He pulled his t-shirt up over his head and threw it to one side. Shorts next. He was left with his underpants stretched tightly over his erection with a large wet spot showing. "Come on already!" He pulled the elastic out over the rigid member releasing a string of clear precum at the same time. "I see someone is excited!" She reached forward and swiped her finger through the long clear drool and brought it to her lips, smacking them lasciviously. As his underpants hit the floor, she said, "You sit first so I can put my legs over yours. You can see more that way." If he was younger, he would probably come there and then! 'See more that way'! Fuck me!

He sat with his back against the side bolster, legs splayed towards the centre and erection on the towel between his thighs. Lauren sat, then swung one leg up and over his, and he looked deep into her pink tunnel exposed by the manoeuvre. He could see the whole area was wet with her excitement; hair plastered against the skin. He could smell her excitement and his cock jerked at the stimulus. He could not remember when last he had been so turned on.

They both sat looking down at each others' groins. He had seen many women's pudenda in his life; in all shapes, forms and colours, but never one that exuded pure raw sex like the one he was looking at now. The outer lips were swollen and puffy exposing the meaty inner lips, which in turn caused the vagina to gape slightly. There was a trickle of clear fluid flowing out and down over her exposed anus, a light-brown oval with the secret opening at its centre. He could see her clearly defined clitoris with the hood pulled back by excitement, the flesh rosy pink and moist from her ministrations.

Her pubic hair extended down between her cheeks and around her anus. "Do you ever shave?" The index finger of his right hand was gently tickling around the base and edge of his testicles as he looked.

"Richard usually shaves my lips and around my pucker every day as one of his duties, but, as I said, I'm punishing him right now and I've not let him near me for weeks. I guess I'm pretty untidy down there now." She explored the area with her fingers. "At least the stubble is long enough to be soft. Do you prefer bare pussies?"

"No. I think I'm just old fashioned. A shaved pussy seems to lose its sexuality, reminding me a plucked chicken or something. Most women have pimples and blemishes and are red and blue and ugly exposed like that. And they must shave every day or a guy will get a shaving rash and a raw tongue from the stubble. A bit like a guy not shaving in the morning and rubbing against your inner thighs and over your inner lips. It hurts. Trimmed, yes. Maybe the bum-hole, yes. Brazilian, no."

Lauren was staring at his erection. "How long is that?" Her fingers had dipped into the flow from her vagina and was slowly circling her clitoris. She had seen him naked many times on the Friday mornings when she came and sat on the bed between Noelene and himself, dressed in a t-shirt and panties and sipping her morning coffee. Many times as he left the bed for a wee or for a shower, but never with an erection.

"I can't give you inches, I've never measured myself."

"Don't give me that! All guys measure themselves." Her other hand was at her breasts, pulling a nipple. He dragged his eyes up from her pussy and looked at her breasts. Full, fat and drooping on her chest, the nipples were dark angry red pointing straight at him, the areolae contracted into ovals and all crinkled up.

"Serious. I've never measured myself. I've always been embarrassed by my size. I know there are plenty of guys bigger, but on my skeletal frame it always looks out of proportion. As I said, I got plenty of flack when I was younger. Never really got over it." He lifted his cock using his ring and index fingers under and thumb over and pulled back on his foreskin. A bubble of lubrication oozed out. She licked her lips.

"Come on. Guess. How long?"

"Well, if I lift it up it touches my belly button." He laid it on his stomach and the head nudged into the recess. "And if I spread my hand wide, it's eight inches from tip to tip and that is about how long I am from base to tip." Her fingers were deep in her hole and the muscles in her forearm were moving. There was a blush on her cheeks and neck.

"Can Noelene take all of it?"

"Normally yes. If I come in from behind when she is on all fours, I hit her cervix and I have to be careful. Same if I have her legs up over my shoulders."

"I can't imagine my mother doing that. Any of that. No wonder she's always smiling." Her eyes rolled back in her head as her fingers returned to her clit, glistening with juice.

He moved his fingers up and down his shaft thinking he had better take it slow or he would be squirting all over the place. "Tell me about you and Richard."

"What do you want t know?" Fingers going round and round.

"I don't know. Everything. How you guys have sex. What turns you on. What he does to you. What you do to him. What you would like him to do to you, and visa versa."

"It's a long story and I'm not sure you'll understand." He slipped his hand down between his thighs and tickled his anus.

"Try me."

"I told you about the maths lecturer?" He nodded. "That introduced me to something dark and deep that entered into my soul. Sounds silly, but that's how I see it. I had many guys over the years after that, enjoyed most of them, did almost everything a girl can do with a guy. Then I met Richard." She stared out at the dark sky seeing only her thoughts. "He was the perfect slave. It was as though I was reborn as Ellie."

He frowned, trying to follow the story. "Who is Ellie?"

"My maths lecturer." Impatient. "It stared off fairly normally, but he had not been around women much. And to be honest, with me, he was cunt-struck. It sounds dreadfully crude but those are the only words that describe it. I found that if I told him to do something, anything, he would do it. I started testing him to see how far I could go."

"Things like what?" He spread precum over and around the head of his penis, smooth and slippery.

"Suck my toes. Lick me clean after a pee. Watch me masturbate without touching himself. Things like that. He became my slave. As I said, I insisted he shave me every day, and God help him if he cut me, or missed a spot." Now she had slipped her middle and ring fingers into her hole, index and baby fingers sliding in the groove between her lips on either side. He could clearly hear the slurping of liquid as they moved in and out.

"I would make him get undressed and pleasure me orally while I watched television or read a book. Sometimes for hours at a time. If he behaved well, and I had had several climaxes, I would reward him by either sucking him off or riding him till he came inside me. Sometimes I would let him bring himself off. Sounds funny, but he likes to do it in a sock." I smiled.

"If he did not... umm, if he did not behave as you say, what happened?" He fondled his testicles with the left hand while his right moved his foreskin up and down over the engorged head. Lauren was staring intently and licking her lips.

"Damn! That looks hot." She gathered her wits. "Depends on how I felt. At best I would make him go to bed with no relief; at worst I would bend him over the back of the couch and cane his fat arse." She smiled. "Sometimes he would come while I swatted his rosy cheeks, then I would make him lick up the mess."

"You're kidding!" He could not credit what he was hearing.

"Scout's honour."

"Didn't he object?"

"I told him he could leave any time he wanted, but if he did, there would be no returning. He threatened a few times but never did."

"Why are you punishing him now?" For the first time since the beginning of the discussion she looked uncomfortable. "Come on, out with it."

"So, I bought this strap-on and he won't let me use it on him."

"I see!" He did not see at all! "So you cut off his supply until he submits?"

"Something like that. There's more. I make him get undressed and sit on the floor at the end of the bed and I masturbate while he watches, and he's not allowed to touch himself. I sometimes get on all fours and play with myself and at the same time play with a butt plug or a small vibrator."

"How does he react to that?" He pictured Lauren squatting with her arse in the air and playing with her rosebud. As if reading his mind, she raised and spread her knees further and tilted her pelvis so he could look directly at her anus. her hand glided down and she inserted the first digit of her ring finger in the opening. He had to move his hands away from his genitals for fear of coming.

"He gets so excited he can hardly stop himself from coming, but he knows I'll whip his arse if he does come. You, I can't wait to see you squirt high and wide." She moved her finger slowly in and out, not penetrating further, rather pushing and pulling her anal ring with her movements. The clear stream of fluid from her vagina had coated her anus and the surrounding area and had made a big wet patch on the towel. "I've seen fatter cocks, and longer cock, but I've never seen one as long and as fat as yours; in real life, that is. I want you to come so I can see." Her other hand was sliding rapidly up and down her fat pussy, two fingers in, two out.

He asked, "How close are you?" He cupped his testicles in the palm of his left hand and placed the tip of his middle finger on his anus, right hand wrapping around the base of his penis, squeezing to stop the explosion.

"Very!" Her mouth was open and he could hear her panting. "You?"

"Very!"

"Now!" Her four fingers formed a pad and started rubbing rapidly over her distended clitoris, her finger in her arse plunging in. "Oh fuuuccckkk..." Her body started shaking, legs swinging open and closed.

He started pumping up and down rapidly, pushing the finger at his arse in to the first knuckle. As his orgasm hit him, he pulled hard back on his foreskin, almost painfully hard as the first spray of cum erupted from the tip, spraying high in the air and landing on his stomach. His eyes were riveted on her vagina which was clenching, open and closed, open and closed, fluid streaming out and over her arse.

His hand flew up and down his cock it time with his contractions, pulling hard back with each ejaculation. Again and again until there was just a trickle of cum oozing out the tip and over his knuckles.

Lauren was still furiously rubbing her clitoris and pumping her finger into her bum, eyes wide staring at his crotch. Her chest and face were fiery red, a string of drool at the edge of her mouth. "Oh, oh, oh!" On and on. Eventually her movements slowed, then stopped with her right hand cupping her sex, her left relaxed with a finger still deep. She looked at him as though awakening. "That..." She stopped and cleared her throat. "That was the hottest thing I've seen, ever. Do you always pull that hard back? It looks painful."