Come Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she whimpered, getting up onto her knees and riding the toy instead. "Oh god!" she cried, wondering if she shouldn't just record herself and send it to her father. The next orgasm was just as good as the first, but it caused her to collapse on her chest, giggling away as she felt the toy slowly slide out of her pussy, continuing to rub her clit. "Daddy," she cried softly, rubbing herself to one more orgasm before she practically passed out where she was.

She was embarrassed the next morning when heading downstairs. Her father recognised immediately, and the first thing he did after greeting her was take her in his arms and hold her as she cried, feeling mortified. "It's okay, sweetheart. Don't worry about it," he whispered.

"I just feel so stupid."

"First real experience with alcohol. Lowers your inhibitions. If you want to forget about it, consider it forgotten. If you need to talk to me about something, you know I'll listen to whatever you have to say, sweetheart. What I already realise is that you have some intense feelings for me that perhaps go beyond the usual."

"I'm just..." She sighed, unsure how much she should say. "Thank you for not making me feel silly."

"Never. You're a young woman learning not only about herself but the world in general. These are confusing times for any young person. But I'll always be here for advice and guidance. Just because you're eighteen and now legally an adult doesn't mean you can't come to your father whenever you want." Leaning back, he kissed her forehead. "Tell you what, let's just park this for now until after your party on Saturday. If we need to talk, all you need do is sit next to me and say 'Daddy, can we talk?' and I will be all ears. Sound okay?"

Smiling, she kissed his cheek and started preparing herself some breakfast. Everything was normal that evening and the Friday too, putting what happened to the back of her mind. Caroline arrived on Friday night, not with the kids, Natalie driving her sister around the next morning. Seeing her father and Caroline kissing and cuddling in front of them was no longer any real shock. Assuming they'd eventually just go to his bedroom, she made herself scarce not long after dinner, spending most of her time messaging and talking to her friends before finding a good porno to watch, masturbating herself silly until passing out.

Caroline was up before everyone, Charlotte heading downstairs to find her already preparing breakfast. Greeting her with a smile, Charlotte had no problem showing her auntie affection nowadays, sharing a nice cuddle before she sat down, the smell of cooking bacon, sausages and eggs spreading across the joint kitchen and dining room.

"Staying until tomorrow?" she had to ask after taking a seat at the table.

"Of course. Though the most important reason is your birthday party, Lottie. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Natalie is bringing her sister around lunchtime. Give you two time to catch up before your friends arrive."

"Going to let her enjoy a drink or two as well?"

"Maybe some wine. A couple of glasses, just like your father will allow the twins. What about all your friends? Are they all legal to drink?"

"Yeah. I'm the baby of the group. But they loved the idea of a pool party anyway, and daddy always loves the house being filled with our friends. Think it's certainly helped him lately." She looked across the room. "Is he okay, Caroline?"

Her auntie walked towards her, cuddling her again. "He's still in pain, though he won't admit it to anyone. Keeps a brave face on things. I like to think I helped him during those months, but now that it's a reality, and he realises just how awful the marriage truly was..." Caroline let her go, sitting next to her. "Your mother was... No, I won't ask about her. Instead, I'll ask this. Do you think your father cheated on your mother?"

"God no!" she gasped, "Caroline, Mum slept with a dozen other men while married to him! At least!"

"Yes, at least. That's what I could gather from her as I know she still kept secrets from me. She really thought I was her confidant, that I would keep all her secrets." The smirk that formed made her giggle. "I played her like a violin, Lottie. She honestly thought that, because I was her sister, I'd just look the other way. What she didn't realise was how much I love your father, and I don't mean just romantically. All our family has always thought your father is a wonderful man, devoted to his wife and children. It was only after he learned the truth that he turned his back on his wife."

"Do you think you love him more than she loved him?" she asked softly.

"As soon as she admitted to her first affair... I wanted to tell your father. But I had to get evidence. I didn't want to look like the jealous sister." Sighing, she added quietly, "Kind of wish I did tell him a while ago. I could have stopped at least some of the pain."

Her father walked into the kitchen, sniffing. "Well, that all smells rather delightful. I am starving after last night."

Caroline stood up and kissed his cheek. "Good thing I helped build up your appetite then."

Everyone else arrived by the time Caroline finished cooking breakfast. Leaving the two older adults to sit and drink coffee together, Charlotte wandered back upstairs for a shower, chatting with a couple of her friends before she heard the arrival of relatives arriving downstairs. Mary and Jessica arrived together, quickly followed by Natalie and Crystal. She was chatting with her grandmother when her father approached.

"Your mother is on the phone. She's rather upset about your birthday."

She glared at her father. Not angry at him, of course. He was just the messenger. "I don't care, Daddy. I'm not talking to her. I don't want to see her." Glancing at Emily, she kept the few curse words she wanted to exclaim to herself. But keeping her eyes on her little sister, she growled, "I want nothing to do with that woman, Daddy. She hurt this family. She hurt you. She hurt my little sister. She means nothing to me now. One day in the future, I might forgive her. But the wounds are raw and just seeing her will be too much."

Meeting her father's eyes, there was no missing he was taken aback by the ferocity in her tone. The fact there was no tears, only anger, perhaps surprised him too. But it was time he understood just how much she despised the woman who had birthed her. "Okay, sweetheart. I'll tell her. You're eighteen now. You don't have to have a relationship with her if you don't want to."

"I don't. Today is about my family, which she is no longer part of, and my friends."

He disappeared to give the bad news to her mother. Not ex-wife yet, that was still going through lawyers and the courts. It was likely only going to be resolved after the holiday period, her mother trying to throw up roadblocks though Caroline warned her more than once, if she stopped cooperating, she'd destroy her and enjoy doing it.

Friends started arriving during the afternoon, her father firing up the grill as, thankfully, all her friends enjoyed a good steak or burger. The pool was soon full of herself, friends and relatives. No doubt her father did wonder why no boys had been invited. She didn't have a boyfriend, but a couple of her friends did, but she wasn't interested in having them around. Her grandfather took over the grill so her father could wander out and join them. It was amusing when the pool went quiet as he took off his shirt.

"Fuck, your father is so fucking fit," her best friend, Emma, whispered.

"Bet he's got a great big cock too!" her other best friend, Simone, only just keeping her voice down enough not to be heard by everyone else.

Her father seemed to notice the seven girls had all gone quiet as he lowered himself into the pool, smiling in their direction. "Having a good afternoon, girls? Not drinking too much, too quickly, I hope?" There were shaken heads and definitely more than one blush. "Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of the night, though I don't want to receive angry phone calls tomorrow if you arrive home too drunk."

The seven girls spent all afternoon either lazing about in the pool, sipping at the cocktails her father made for them, nibbling at all the food prepared by her father, aunties and grandmother, and also laid on the grass nearby, resting on a towel, soaking in some of the spring sunshine.

Emma and Simone were the last to leave later that night. By that stage, her friends were as drunk as she was, but her father hovered close enough to ensure they remained sensible, escorting them indoors once their giggling suggested they were rather inebriated and safer on the living room couch than anywhere else. He hadn't touched a drop and eventually drove them home.

While they were gone, Caroline walked in, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Sitting next to her, she was surprised when a hand was placed on her thigh. "Have a nice night, Lottie?"

"Yeah. It was a lot of fun." She covered her mouth to burp. "Hope I'm not sick later."

"You've been sensible enough, though you might have a hangover tomorrow."

"Maybe. At least I booked the day off work."

Caroline kissed her cheek. "I'll look after your father until he's ready," she whispered cryptically. Charlotte met her eyes, but she had trouble focusing. "He loves me, Lottie. He's told me as much, but we both know... There will be a time I'll eventually meet someone, and we can both move on."

"You won't stay together?" Despite her own feelings, she loved her Auntie Caroline, and knew she made her father happy. The thought they might break up... She was surprised at her own tears.

Caroline hugged her tightly. "The fact I'm her sister will always be in the background, sweetheart," she whispered, caressing the back of her head, "I wish I wasn't, because if that was the case, I'd marry him in a heartbeat."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"I've dealt with my feelings for him before, but your mother gave me a chance to experience love with him." Feeling her take a deep breath, the next question was a surprise. "How much do you love your father, sweetheart?"

"More than anything," she replied.

"So do I, Charlotte. I've been in love with your father for a long time. Tried to find another like him, but I guess the fact I have an ex-husband, and a string of really bad relationships, suggests they are few and far between." Caroline kissed her cheek before asking softly, "Can I asked a serious question?" After nodding, Caroline leaned back to meet her eyes. "Do you want to be intimate with your father?"

Charlotte nodded before whispering, "More than anything, Caroline."

What she didn't expect was the soft kiss from the older woman. Shocked to start with, she couldn't help but respond to the soft lips on hers, releasing a little whimper as she opened her mouth slightly. It was only when Caroline broke the kiss that she realised what they'd done. "Well, if you kiss your father like that..."

"You're okay with that?"

Caroline smiled at her. "I guess I need to confess a little something too."

Sitting in just a bikini next to her aunt, who had just kissed her like a potential lover, had made her feel rather damp. In fact, Charlotte had only felt as aroused as when she would dream about her father while masturbating. There was no doubt she was giving off a subtle scent, noticing Caroline's eyes light up briefly. "Before I do confess, are you still a virgin?"

"I want daddy as my first," she admitted, "To be honest, he's the only man I want but I also feel a pull towards women. All my friends are girls, and I've made sure I surround myself with rather attractive women. We make out all the time and I'm interested in going further with my besties. I know they're interested too. Nothing wrong with a little experimentation."

"I think your father appreciated that today. Didn't know where to look at times."

"Oh, all my friends want to fuck daddy, but I told them I'm getting him first."

"And what did they say to that?"

"They want to hear all about it when it happens."

Caroline smiled. "Not if?"

Charlotte shrugged. "I'm trying to think positively. I know trying to convince daddy to fuck his little girl will be difficult, but I want him to take my virginity then make me his for wife." Sighing, she added, "I can't believe I just told you all this."

"I want to see you naked, Charlotte. Let's see what Daddy will get soon."

It was probably the alcohol that made her agreeable, undoing the strings of her bikini top before standing up and shaking her bottoms down her body. Turning towards Caroline, her auntie looked her up and down, smiling and nodding approvingly. "Keep it smooth down there?"

She felt heat creep into her cheeks. "I figured daddy would like it more."

"And your breasts are spectacular, Charlotte. Just perfectly perky. I do miss having the body of an eighteen-year-old myself." She paused before asking, "Are you wet?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Get up on the bed and show me that pretty little pussy of yours."

"You sure?" she just about managed to ask.

"I won't touch you, sweetheart. But I'd like you naked while I tell you my story. Then maybe you'll understand why I'm willing to help you. But I just wanted to see you first." Taking her hand, Charlotte lay back on her bed, spreading her legs, running a hand down to her virgin pussy. She could feel the heat and dampness between her legs. She'd been turned on most of the day, particularly after her father walked outside in just a small pair of shorts. She salivated as there was no missing the bulge in his shorts. He wasn't hard, her father was just impressive even when flaccid.

Caroline lay next to her, resting her head on a hand, bending her arm, as she gazed down her body. "You're beautiful, Lottie. Your father will be a very lucky man when he makes love to you the first time."

"I can't wait."

"It will take a little convincing though. In his eyes, you're still his little girl. Making that sort of leap is difficult. But I'll help how I can."

"So what was your confession?"

Resting a hand on her stomach, amused that she did jump slightly, Caroline told her the story. "After I split up with my dead-beat husband, I took the kids and moved back home to live with Mum. She was living with Jessica in a big house, and I needed the company. There was nothing untoward at first. Mum has been divorced over a decade. Jessica has only had a few relationships, quite happy living single. Or that's what I thought anyway.

I'd gone out for an evening with some girlfriends to let off some steam, but it ended earlier than planned. When I got home, I entered quietly as I assumed everyone was in bed. What I didn't expect to find was my mother and sister in the living room, enjoying a sixty-nine."

"Oh... So what did you do?"

"I watched them until they both clearly enjoyed an orgasm. Only then did they notice me standing in the doorway. Jessica rose to her feet and walked towards me. Next thing I know, her tongue is in my mouth, her fingers underneath my panties, two of them buried in my pussy. I should have been horrified but there was something about seeing the two women I love above all else being intimate."

"What happened?" Charlotte whispered, her fingers now fondling her pussy.

Caroline noticed and kissed her softly. "Keep doing that and enjoy an orgasm, sweetheart."

"I'd ask you..."

"No, your first time should be with your daddy, Charlotte. After that, if you're willing..."

"Does daddy know?"

Caroline laughed. "Of course not, though I will tell him eventually. I think he'd be turned on. Anyway, Mum gets up and helps me out of my clothes before Jessica leads me to the couch, gently pushing me back. She spread my legs, lowered her mouth and simply ate me to the best orgasm of my life until that moment. What surprised me was my mother was underneath her, pleasuring Jessica at the same time, while also playing with herself. We all enjoyed a couple of orgasms before they sat to either side of me, both of them continuing to fondle me, as they admitted they'd been sleeping together since Jessica was eighteen."

"Holy shit! Really?"

"Mum hasn't been involved with anyone since our father walked out on us. Jessica has had a couple of relationships, but her track record is no better than mine when it comes to men. The three of us love and trust each other, but while I've been involved with your father, I haven't been with them."

"But hasn't he slept with Jessica?"

Caroline grinned. "He's had all three sisters now." Caroline leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Okay, sweetheart, I want to see and hear you orgasm. Give that pretty little pussy of yours a seeing to."

"Can you kiss me?"

She met her auntie's eyes, seeing unconditional love and affection returned as their lips met. Charlotte felt a jolt go through her body as their lips touched again, and when she felt her auntie's tongue slowly slide into her mouth, she whimpered as two fingers slid inside her body. Her own fingers, but at that moment, she almost wished they were Caroline's.

Caroline might not have been playing with her pussy, but Charlotte couldn't help grin when one of her hands did end up fondling her breasts. Feeling her caress and squeeze them both, before carefully tweaking her nipples, it was little wonder that the orgasm tore through her young body. Caroline broke the kiss as Charlotte managed to bite her bottom lip to prevent her crying out too loud.

"That's it, sweetheart. Cum for your auntie."

"I love you," she blurted out in return.

That earned a light chuckle from Caroline. "I love you too, Lottie. As far as I'm concerned, I have six children. My two then the four of your father's." Caroline kissed her cheek before adding, "Make love to your father first. I'll help however I can. After that, if you'd like to fool around with me..."

"I'd love to. I think I'm totally bisexual as I really want to make love with my two besties."

"Do they know?"

"Of course. We talk about it all the time. We're just nervous about actually doing it. We know it's not going to be a deep love affair and a lifelong relationship, but we'd love to lick a lot of pussy."

Caroline burst into laughter. "I'd suggest you just bite the bullet with your friends. Drag them up here into your room, strip them off, throw them on the bed, then just go to town. It's what I do to Jessica or my mother when I'm feeling horny."

"Is it really that simple?"

"I've walked in on Jessica and my mother fucking more times that I can count. Mum said the only man she'd ever consider being with now is, well, your father. She loves him dearly. Don't get me wrong, it would only ever be sex, but I do wonder what your father would say."

Their conversation was stopped by her father arriving home, calling out for Caroline. Her auntie called out that they were in her bedroom. She made to get up and dress before her father appeared, Caroline pressing her hand onto her chest, whispering for her not to move. Her father appeared in the doorway, no doubt taken aback by the fact his daughter was naked on the bed with Caroline next to her.

"What's going on?" he finally asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Your daughter is feeling a little emotional, Mark. She is a horny little thing too."

She felt herself blushed as she glanced at her father. "Do you like my body, Daddy?" she breathed.

"You're a beautiful young woman, Lottie. Have you two been fooling around?"

"Would it bother you if we did?" Caroline wondered.

"No, it's not illegal, and if Lottie was going to be intimate, I would trust her with you more than anyone, Carol."

Taking a deep breath, Charlotte swung her body around, so her feet were on the floor, standing up and slowly walking towards her father. She watched him gulp as he gazed at her. Stopping barely a couple of inches from him, she carefully wrapped her arms around his broad body. "Thank you for today, Daddy," she whispered, "But I'm not going to be very blunt. Once you take Caroline to bed, I'm going to spend the rest of the night masturbating. Want to know what I'll be thinking about?"