Come Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard him clear his throat nervously. "Sweetheart..."

"I know you're going to fuck Caroline when you go to bed."

"God yes, he is," Caroline stated with humour, "And your father is a very generous lover, Lottie."

"I'm going to lie back on my bed, get my dildo out, and fuck myself with it. But I'm going to imagine that instead of a large bit of plastic, it's you fucking me, Daddy. I love you so much."

Feeling her hand caress the back of her head, he leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I love you too, Lottie. And I'm guessing you're throwing caution to the wind regarding how you feel."

"I'm not going to cry, Daddy. I'm not ashamed of how I feel about you. I don't care if it's wrong or not." She lifted her head to meet his eyes. "I'm saving myself for you, Daddy. I don't care how long it takes to convince you. I'm a virgin and will stay that way until you take me to bed and make love to me."

She noticed his glance away from her to Caroline. "What do you think about this?" he asked her.

"You're consenting adults and she's pursuing you, letting you know how she feels. If you were to take her to bed, the only thing I'd like is to watch you together after your first time. I'd love to get my mouth between her legs and taste that hot little pussy on offer, Mark. And I know for a fact that Lottie and I making love is completely legal."

"You're serious?" he asked, Charlotte amused by the surprise in his tone, "You wouldn't mind?"

"Daddy, I want you to stay with Auntie Caroline. She loves you so much. And I know you love her too. But in addition, you can love me too."

He let her go, taking a step back, looking between the pair of them. She sensed Caroline stand up and eventually stand next to her, eventually kissing her cheek. "I think we've just dumped a lot on your father, sweetheart. You enjoy the rest of your night, and if you masturbate thinking about your father, I certainly wouldn't blame you."

"Want video?"

"Send it to me and I'll show your father later."

"Fuck," her father muttered, running her fingers through his hair, "Look, I'm going to get a drink. Lottie, I'll see you in the morning. You coming to bed, Caroline?"

"Am I getting some of that big dick?"

He glanced between them again. He gave in and chuckled, shaking his head. "So I have two horny women on my hands here? Come on, Carol. I'll take you to bed. Goodnight, Lottie."

"Night, Daddy. Night, Caroline."

"See you in the morning, sweetheart," Caroline replied.

Charlotte relied on her imagination that night, wanting nothing more than her father's thick cock to the replace the dildo she ended up riding to a leg-shaking orgasm, collapsing onto the bed, fairly sure she'd left an enormous wet-spot which she didn't even notice as she pretty much passed out. She woke up the morning under her blankets, her dildo sitting on the table next to her bed. Caroline had left a post-it note next to it.

I loved the video, sweetheart. I'm going to masturbate to that something fierce when I'm home alone. xxx

Heading downstairs after she'd dressed, nothing more than a crop top and part of shorts, she found her father already preparing some breakfast, probably assuming she was going to be hungover. Going over events of the previous evening, she was left wondering if Caroline had enjoyed more drinks than she'd realised, given her rather unusual behaviour.

Wising her father a cheerful good morning, she kissed his cheek before pouring herself a coffee. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Daddy. How are you?"

"Can't complain, I guess. I'll have breakfast sorted once your brother and sisters are up."

"Where's Caroline?"

"She's still in the shower."

"Can I go join her, Daddy?"

She met his eyes and noticed his smirk. "I was wondering if you'd remember anything from last night. I wasn't sure if it was the drink or just confidence." He paused a moment or two, no doubt gathering his thoughts. "Sweetheart..."

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered, noticing him turn and open his arms as soon as she'd said those words. She hugged him tightly, thankful she didn't turn into a blubbering wreck. "I wasn't lying. I know how I feel."

"Caroline and I talked about it once we were in our room."

"'Our' room, Daddy?"

"We're not sure how things will go, but I'll admit, Lottie. I do love her. We fell in love as my marriage collapsed. She was there by my side while your mother was doing her thing. And in the few months since, we've grown closer. The only difference is that she's admitted to being in love with me for a long time now."

"And me, Daddy?" she asked softly.

"I don't know, Lottie. I really don't. I certainly didn't expect to see you naked last night nor being told certain other things."

"What did you think?"

"Honestly, hand on heart? You're absolutely gorgeous, sweetheart."

She leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, "I'll ask Caroline to show you the video I sent her last night. Would you like to see my hot little pussy?"

"Charlotte," he warned, making her giggle.

"I'm just teasing, Daddy!"

"Well, tease me more while sitting at the table." He turned her around and gently smacked her bottom. "Scoot."

What made all six children grin around the table when Caroline arrived last was when her father took her in his arms and kissed her. It was one hell of a kiss, Charlotte glancing at Natalie then her youngest sister, Emily giggling as there was no missing the love in their eyes when they finally broke apart. "Maybe.... Maybe we can make this work?" her father asked.

Caroline's bottom lip trembled before she hugged him tightly. "I'll do whatever I can to make it easier, Mark," she whispered.

"Just keep being you. Once the divorce is final, would you like to move in?"

"Natalie can be in my room," Alyssa offered immediately.

Emily and Crystal shared a single glance and burst into another fit of giggles. Charlotte couldn't help smile as she knew her youngest sister would love to have her cousin sharing a room. Might be awkward at times, but they were two peas in a pod. Emily had a lot of friends, but the two families had always been close. Alyssa, Natalie and Nathan were the Three Amigos, or so it seemed at times.

"I think that's just been organised," Caroline replied, "But I'd love to, Mark."

"I don't care what anyone thinks, though I'm fairly sure Jessica and your mother would approve. My family might be a little weirded out by it." He turned to face the table. "Kids, what do you think if Caroline and I were to become a couple?"

Charlotte was just one of six voices that approved of that idea. She was left thinking the pair had discussed it at length the previous night, but also wondered if Caroline had admitted to anything else. Once breakfast was finished, her father asked her to remain as everyone else either returned to their rooms or headed out for the day.

Caroline took her by the hand, leading her into the living room, sitting side by side on the lounge. Her father walked in with a trio of mugs, handing one to herself and Caroline before sitting next to her. "Caroline told me about what she told you last night," he said.

"I confessed all," Caroline added, "What I've done with my sister and mother, and what I'd love to do with my niece."

"Your mother cheated on me for years, Lottie, and we still don't know how many men she slept with. I'm just amazed I didn't get any STD's or anything from her, as I still doubt that she was practicing safe se with any of them. I know my hands aren't clean, but I did nothing compared to what she did to our marriage. Caroline was in a dead-end marriage then had one too many deadbeat boyfriends. We're both approaching forty and want to live our lives a little bit. So while we will commit to each other, we're going to have an open relationship, though only in regards to certain family members."

"Jessica definitely wants to sleep with your father again, and he's admitted to finding our mother attractive too."

"Really, Daddy? You'd fuck Grandma?" she asked, unable to hide her surprise.

"I'd do so happily. She's an attractive, mature woman. And I know she wants to have a little fun with me in return."

Caroline rested a hand on her thigh. "We also talked about you, sweetheart," she said softly, "You need to give your father time to get used to the idea of making love. Yes, you are two consenting adults, but you're his daughter. He's spent eighteen years raising you. And while you're a young woman now..."

"I'm a little concerned you want me to be your first time," he admitted, "But the idea of having sex with you, Lottie? There is that part of me, after seeing you naked last night, which would love to take you to bed. But I have a million memories which almost stop me from looking at you sexually. It's going to take quite the brain adjustment."

"But he's willing to try," Caroline added, "We're going to roleplay when we fuck."

"Oh..." She knew exactly what sort of roleplay it would be.

"And you can watch us," her father told her, "If you watch me with Caroline while we roleplay..." He paused and took a deep breath. "While you watch us, I want to see my little girl masturbating. I want to see her orgasm while I'm making love to Caroline." He paused again, taking her hand. "I want to hear her moan for her 'Daddy' while she's climaxing."

"When?" she asked, barely above a whisper.

"I'm going to organise a sleepover at my house for all the other kids," Caroline replied, "Mum and Jessica will love taking care of them for the night. Not that they really need the supervision as they're all old enough to look after themselves, but better safe than sorry."

"Charlotte," he stated, and that's when she knew he was being serious, "You cannot breathe a word of this to anyone. I know you won't say a word to your siblings or cousins, but you cannot even tell your friends. I know how much they like me too, but that's not something I'm willing to do. I'm happy to settle down with Caroline but enjoy time with my daughter at the same time, and perhaps one or two others from time to time."

"And your father knows I want to be intimate with you too," Caroline added, "The question is do you want your first time to be with me or your two besties?"

"I don't know. It's all a little much right now!" she replied, able to find humour in the situation, "I'd love to see your body in return soon though."

Caroline caressed her cheek, turning her head so they were looking at each other. Leaning forward, their mouths met again, a soft kiss shared. "Shower with me tonight in the en-suite," Caroline suggested, "Maybe you'd like to wash me up and down? I'd love to run my fingers over your body."

"Only if I can do it back... But then I might want to do a whole lot more with you," she admitted softly.

Smirking, Caroline leaned forward, her lips resting by her ear. "Then I guess daddy will have to make up his mind rather quickly if he wants to fuck his daughter."

"I can't believe you're both going to be okay with this," she replied.

"I've made love with my mother and sister, so I understand how you feel, Lottie."

"Caroline suggested I read a few erotic stories, Lottie. It might help me see how you feel through your own eyes. I just don't want to make any promises, but after what I witnessed last night, and then what Caroline explained afterwards..."

"I won't rush you, Daddy," she said softly, "And I'll understand if..."

"It's a matter of 'when', Lottie. I just need time to wrap my mind around it. Caroline will help us."

Caroline kissed her cheek again. "I'll come grab you tonight so we can shower together. I'd love to see that hot little pussy of yours again," she whispered into her ear.

Having graduated high school already, she would be eighteen when attending her first year at university. Thankfully, she still had a couple of weeks before her first semester started, so her days and evenings would be free. She spent the rest of the day either relaxing outside by the pool or watching some television up in her room. Caroline and her father kept to themselves. Every time she passed them on the way to get herself a drink or a snack, they'd swap glances and smile.

Later that evening, after dinner was finished, Caroline knocked on her door. Without a word, she rose from her bed and followed her auntie into her father's bedroom. Caroline closed the door before the two women embraced, sharing another soft kiss. Without instruction, she started to undress, though had purposely gone without underwear all day. Noticing she was naked rather quickly, Caroline smiled without saying a word.

"Can I help?" Charlotte asked softly.

"Of course, sweetheart."

She was wearing a thin t-shirt and skirt, Charlotte giggling as she helped take those off, revealing a lacy white bra and sheer underwear. "Wow," she whispered. Helping take off her bra, her auntie wasn't as endowed as her mother, but Charlotte immediately thought her breasts were perfect, excitement evident as her nipples looked almost achingly hard.

"Panties, sweetheart," Caroline breathed, "You'll feel how wet they already are."

Charlotte kissed her again, this one far more passionate as their tongues were soon duelling. Just about managing to help take off her panties, she broke the kiss and leaned down to collect them off the floor. They were soaking, lifting them to her nose to inhale her scent. She felt herself almost drip with excitement.

Caroline took her by the hand into the bathroom. It wasn't as large as the one shared by the four young people of the house, as that had both a bath and a shower stall, but the shower off the master bedroom was more than big enough for probably three or four people. Once the water was hot, Caroline stepped in first, Charlotte stepping in behind her. Her auntie was actually shorter than her, so when she leaned back, her head rested against her shoulder.

"Feel my breasts, Lottie," Caroline suggested quietly, "And if you want to run your hands down to my pussy, it is aching to be touched by someone so young and beautiful."

"Would you like that?"

"I'd love you to. I really want to touch you in return, but I think your daddy should be the first to touch you so intimately." Caroline turned to meet her eyes. "I promise you, after next weekend, he's going to be convinced to make love to you. And after that, I hope you'll want me too."

"I'm already thinking about a... You know, a sixty-nine kind of thing."

Caroline's face lit up, making Charlotte chuckle. "I love the sound of that. I can't wait to taste your sweet little pussy, Lottie."

"Is it unusual to be horny all the time?" she asked, gently feeling up her auntie's breasts. Caroline placed her hands on top, guiding her fingers to where it was best.

"You're a young woman coming into her sexuality. Young men are perpetually horny. There is no reason why a young woman shouldn't crave the need for intimacy either." Caroline leaned back, another steamy kissed shared, joining the steam created by the hot water. "I'm going to guide your hand to touch me, but I don't expect you to fuck me with your fingers, just to feel me. Okay?"

Feeling a little nervous, she could only nod as Caroline guided her hand over her soft body. Charlotte knew she had a tight little body on her. She had done gymnastics until an early teenager and played netball religiously. Adding to that, she'd join her father at the gym a couple of nights a week. Caroline kept fit but two children had left its marks on her. Charlotte thought they simply accentuated her beauty.

"My auntie is hot," she whispered into hear ear as she felt her fingers touch another pussy for the first time in her life.

"I think my niece is a little sexpot that just needs to be taken off the leash," Caroline moaned softly, "Just rub me like you would yourself. Just knowing you're touching me is a thrill, Lottie."

Hearing her auntie moan sent a wave of pleasure through her body. In addition to the water cascading down her body, she knew her pussy was also dripping wet with desire, already wondering how she was going to last an entire week. Using her other hand to clutch one of Caroline's breasts, gently squeezing her breast and nipple all at once, Caroline moaned even louder.

"Room for one more?" her father asked, causing her to almost jump with fright.

Turning to see her naked father, dark chest hair, but surprisingly trimmed around his groin, she felt her mouth water at his erection. Her father was hung!

"Come in, Daddy," she replied, "Auntie Caroline is letting me feel her pussy."

Her father stepped in behind her, shuddering as she felt his stiff cock brush against her. "Oh, and how are you finding it, Caroline?"

"Your daughter has some delicate fingers, Mark. I'm definitely going to cum soon. Lottie, find my clit. Want to make me orgasm?"

"I'd love to..."

"What about you, sweetheart?" her father asked.

"I'd love you to touch me, Daddy, but if you do that, I'll want a lot more."

"Okay, I'll just watch."

As soon as she touched Caroline's clit, she felt the older woman jolt in her arms, leaning back against her as she released a loud groan. Her father stepped forward, feeling his cock press against her, his long arms able to reach around both women, feeling his fingers join hers in fondling her auntie. She moved her hand as he took over fondling her, Charlotte focusing on her breasts.

"They're definitely your fingers, Mark," Caroline cooed, "Slide a couple of those bad boys..."

She didn't even finish her sentence as her father clearly slid two fingers inside her. Within a couple of minutes, Caroline was crying out again. Charlotte felt her father's cock throbbing against her. "Need me to move, Daddy?" she moaned softly, wanting nothing more than for him to slide his big cock inside her.

"Stay there," he answered gently, "Feel your auntie orgasm in our arms together."

"I love you both so much," Caroline moaned, "One more, Mark, then we really should just get ourselves nice and clean."

Charlotte stayed right where she was, pressed between her father and auntie, as he helped get her off a third time. Her legs almost went from underneath her, needing to rest a hand against the wall as she recovered. Managing to slide out from between them, she circled so they were facing each other. Caroline opened her eyes and wasted no time kissing her again, moaning as she noticed her father move forward, his cock now pressing against his lover.

"What about you?" her father asked.

"I'm heading straight to bed to masturbate, Daddy. I'm going to cum so hard in a few minutes."

"Would you like me to help?" Caroline asked.

"I'd love you to, but I think daddy needs some attention from you now. Want to suck his big cock?"

Caroline smirked. "I love blowing this man. But that first time he slides back inside me again? That is when I reach utter bliss, Lottie. And you'll hopefully experience it yourself."

Kissing her again, she thanked Caroline, before kissing her father on the cheek. He caressed hers in return, that look of unconditional love she was always used to seeing, but she could also see the lust and desire in them. He'd seen her naked a few times now and there was no doubt, in her mind at least, that he approved of what he saw.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, Daddy. Goodnight, Auntie."

"Lottie, I think you can just call me Caroline or Carol from now on. Although..." She paused and smirked, "If you want to call me 'Auntie' while we're intimate..."

"Or I could call you 'Mummy'? You've been far more..."

Before she could finish her thought, Caroline hugged her tightly. "Thank you, sweetheart. I know what you were going to say. As I said, I love Mark's four children like they were my own. I know your mother was..."