Come Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father groaned as she watched, completely mesmerised, by each spurt of thick cum that landed on her auntie's face. Caroline didn't stop smiling the entire time. As soon as her father stopped spurting, Caroline took his cock back in her mouth, sucking it for a little longer until he ran fingers through her hair gently, whispering that it was a little too much at the moment.

Turning towards her, Caroline couldn't stop smiling. "What do you think, Lottie?"

"Wow..."

"Want to taste your daddy's cum? Is that okay, Mark?"

"Um, sure. I guess..."

Charlotte used a finger to scoop up a little of his cum. She sniffed it first before slowly sliding her finger in her mouth. It was an unusual taste, but she'd heard horror stories from other girls about how it could taste awful. Sure, it could taste better, but she'd eaten things far worse. "You swallow it?" she had to ask.

"I love swallowing cum. Well, his cum," she replied, "That's if it doesn't end up in my cunt or arse."

"You've... You've had anal?"

"Of course. And I'm the one who asked for it. Think I made your father's year with that request."

"You do have a perfect little arse, honey," her father added, "But it's not something I'd ever expected from you, Lottie."

"I'd do anything for you, Daddy," she whispered, "The thought of my daddy in my bum is something I think about when I diddle myself."

"Get up on the bed. Both of you. Time for a quick lesson in giving your auntie a good time too. Then you can watch us make love."

Lying next to her auntie, her father joined them, sitting on his knees as he looked between the pair of them. Charlotte didn't hesitate, spreading her legs, running a hand down to her pussy. She was soaking wet, of course, sliding a finger inside herself again, sucking it clean after pulling out. Doing it again, she offered her finger to Caroline, who sucked her finger and moaned softly.

Charlotte just started masturbating as her father watched her for at least a minute, Caroline joining in the fun. Both of them were moaning as her father finally made his move, lowering himself down to pleasure Caroline. The loud moan that escaped her turned Charlotte on even more. She couldn't quite see what his tongue was doing, but Caroline gave a running commentary, letting Charlotte known what he was doing, what felt good, what felt wonderful, and what would make her orgasm rather quickly.

"He loves my pussy," Caroline moaned, "And he's going to love yours. Cum for me, Lottie. I want to hear my gorgeous niece orgasm."

"Soon," Charlotte murmured, both hands now hard at work, two fingers inside her pumping away, her other hand working her clit. She could see her father watching out of the corner of his eyes, smiling at him when their eyes met. "My little pussy is yours whenever you want, Daddy," she said in such a suggestive tone, even Caroline giggled next to her.

He groaned as he focused his attention on Caroline. Charlotte was now masturbating furiously, eager to orgasm in front of her father. Glancing at Caroline, her auntie met her eyes, biting her bottom lip for a moment. "Fuck, your father is good at this," she moaned, "I'm so close. Cum with me, Lottie."

"I'm close too."

Charlotte orgasmed first, her entire body in a near constant spasm, fairly sure she squirted a little bit at the same time. She'd done that more than once when she was over-excited. Caroline climaxed while Charlotte was still enjoying hers, just about hearing her cry out, a series of expletives as she demanded her father keep eating her pussy.

"Eat me, Daddy. Eat your little girl's pussy. You're the only man that'll ever have his cock buried in me," Caroline stated.

"Fuck," her father groaned, Charlotte convinced the idea of doing the same to her was now turning her on.

"My tight little pussy is aching for some big daddy cock," Caroline continued, "After you make me cum again, I think you need to slide that big cock inside me and fuck me hard. Legs spread as wide as possible and just nail me into the bed."

"Oh god!" Charlotte moaned. The running commentary was too much, feeling her legs start to quiver as the orgasm approached. When she felt a hand on her breast, opening her eyes to see it was a feminine one, gently squeezing one of her nipples, that caused the orgasm to overcome her yet again.

"Daddy!" she cried out.

"That's it, baby, let your daddy know you're thinking about him," Caroline whispered into her ear.

She had to stop, taking her fingers out of her pussy and immediately offering them to Caroline. As always, her auntie took the offered fingers eagerly, sucking on them long after she would have cleaned off her juices. When she moaned loudly, she glanced to see her father was no doubt getting her off again. Removing her fingers, she leaned across to kiss her instead.

"Cumming!" Caroline cried out, breaking the kiss, "Oh my fucking god!"

"God, I love making you cum like that, honey," her father said softly.

"You need to fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl," Caroline begged, "My tight virgin pussy is aching for your cock."

Charlotte almost whimpered without even being touched. Caroline was just echoing her own thoughts and needs. She kissed her again, feeling a couple of tears trail down her cheeks. Caroline gently wiped them clean with a thumb before resting her head next to hers, as her father slowly moved up. Watching his thick cock disappear inside Caroline had Charlotte squirming. She moved slightly so she could watch them properly.

If Charlotte was honest with herself, her presence was forgotten, at least a little bit, as Caroline and her father made love. The roleplay sort of ended as Caroline removed everything except her stockings and heels, though did still call him 'Daddy', which suggested she did enjoy that kink anyway. Her father was clearly excited about everything, perhaps lasting ten minutes before he groaned and came inside her. Kissing softly once the deed was complete, they both turned to look at her.

"Wow," she whispered, "You're really in love with each other. I'm not sure..."

Caroline put a finger to her lips. "Not another word, young lady. Your first time with your daddy will be only you two. After that, I'd love nothing more than to see you two make love."

"You're saying that while my cock is still inside you, honey," her father said with humour.

"I'm not done with you, handsome. Your daughter needs to watch me ride you. If you have enough energy left, I want you to mount me from behind and fuck me hard."

Watching Caroline ride her father was something else. Charlotte thought she looked both beautiful and sexy, all at once. Her father only had eyes for Caroline as she rode him, his large hands caressing her much smaller, slimmer body, paying particular attention to her breasts. Caroline orgasmed at least a couple of times before she leaned down to rest on her hands, her father resting her hands on her arse. Thrusting up into her, Charlotte moved to watch from the other viewpoint, his thick cock disappearing inside Caroline's perfect pussy, before his cock throbbed as he came inside her again.

Caroline needed a break, as did her father. Charlotte was feeling horny as hell, though followed the pair out to the kitchen, the three of them avoiding alcohol, sipping at some fruit juice. They kept the topic of conversation light, avoiding more than one elephant in the room. Caroline gave her father a little time before she had her hand in his lap. Announcing he was hard and ready to go, she led him by his erection back to the bedroom.

Charlotte was asked to sit back against the headboard with Caroline on her knees and elbows in front of her, her father behind Caroline, wasting no time sliding his cock inside her. As her father fucked her hard, even giving Caroline's arse a slap or two, calling her a 'naughty little girl' and various other names that suggested they were roleplaying again, Charlotte was happy to masturbate, her pussy only a couple of inches away from Caroline's face.

"I'd love to lick you right now, Lottie," Caroline moaned.

"I know. It will happen soon. I'd love to lick your pussy too. Even after daddy has cum in you."

"Fuck," her father groaned, "That's enough to make me cum right now."

She met her father's eyes. "Cum for me, Daddy," she moaned.

She timed her orgasm so they almost enjoyed an orgasm at the same time. And her father must have enjoyed one hell of a good one, as he almost collapsed on top of Caroline, her auntie lowering her body so she lay prone on the bed, her father resting on his forearms so he didn't completely crush her.

"Was that good, Daddy?" Caroline asked, "Did you like taking my virgin pussy?"

He snorted, seeing the humour, before he lifted his eyes to look at his daughter. "You're doing your best to convince me," he stated, slowly pulling out of Caroline, lying next to her, "Just give me time, Lottie. No matter what, you'll always be my little girl."

"I know, Daddy. I can wait for you."

"Mark, she's staying with us tonight and you're going to hold her. And if you wake up with a massive erection, which I know you will, don't freak out."

The three of them headed for a shower, Caroline complaining about all the cum leaking out of her, much to the amusement of the two women. Her father scoffed but Charlotte couldn't help smiling as the loving couple cuddled under the water. There was no missing the love in Caroline's eyes for her father. She'd noticed it before but had simply dismissed it. When she was alone and thinking, she realised how often Caroline had visited and realised she'd gazed upon the man with that same look for years.

Hand on heart, she was happy that Caroline was now with the man she loved. At least she genuinely loved him, unlike her own mother. She was left wondering if her mother had ever actually loved her father. Considering just the affairs they knew about; she did wonder if she'd cheated the entire marriage. Caroline simply wasn't sure but was relieved that at least the kids were biologically Mark's.

Returning to bed, her father laid down first after putting on underwear. Noticing the disappointment on her face, he did smile before saying, "I can't go to bed naked with you sleeping with me just yet, sweetheart."

"Can I be naked, Daddy?"

"Of course."

Giggling away, she leapt onto the bed and snuggled back into him, feeling his strong arms immediately wrap around her. What made her smile even more was Caroline lying in front of her, fingers caressing her cheek before they shared a soft kiss.

"I love you both so much," Caroline whispered, "Just be patient, Lottie. Getting your father to this point is a big deal, holding his little girl naked in his arms. But I know how much your father loves you."

"All my heart. My children own it, but you now have a part of it too, Caroline."

"As much as you have part of mine, Mark."

Her father nuzzled into her neck, leaving kisses up from there to her cheek, earning another giggle. "Goodnight, my beautiful daughter," he whispered into her ear.

"Goodnight, Daddy. Goodnight, Caroline."

After her father and Caroline shared a soft kiss, they all settled down to sleep. She was fairly sure they were asleep first. Charlotte had to wait for her excitement to ebb away before she could finally drift off to sleep herself.

*****

A/N - A draft of a third chapter has been started, but this series won't be any longer than five chapters. No idea when the third chapter will be completed and submitted as I am currently only writing one chapter at a time for most series to prevent burning out completely.