Come Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly sliding inside her, she gasped lightly before a smile spread across her face. I stopped after only a couple of inches, letting her get used to the feeling, her hands running up my arms to my shoulders. Feeling her shuffle slightly, I slid more of my cock inside her. She moaned lightly while I couldn't help groan. She was so wonderfully wet, her pussy almost an oven and she fit my cock like a glove.

"Daddy," she moaned softly.

I waited until I'd bottomed out, glancing to see my entire cock was now inside my daughter. Meeting her eyes, I couldn't help smile. "I'm inside my daughter," I murmured, "And she feels wonderful."

"Make love to me, Daddy. Make me your woman."

Kissing her lightly, I assured her she already was. She got comfortable underneath me before I resumed thrusting into her, keeping my pace slow and gentle. She couldn't stop smiling, whispering very dirty thoughts about her father being inside her hot little pussy. I retorted, letting her know that her hot little pussy was now mine. I now owned her as both a daughter and a lover. Her eyes lit up at those words.

"I'm yours forever, Daddy," she moaned.

Leaning down to kiss her, I chuckled as her tongue eagerly slid into my mouth. Pumping into her just a little faster, I felt her legs move to wrap around me, her fingers starting to dig into my back. I knew I wasn't going to last long this first time, plus I was eager to cum inside my little girl. The idea of doing that, and perhaps one day giving her a child, sent a thrill up my spine.

Breaking the kiss, I gazed into her gorgeous emerald green eyes. The love returned in hers made my heart swell. This was the moment she'd been waiting for, her father making love to her. Feeling her fingers dig into me more, I was surprised when I felt her pussy clamp around my cock as she cried out. "I just came, Daddy," she giggled a few seconds later, "I had no idea..."

"I'm close, sweetheart."

"Fill me up, Daddy. I want more than one load of cum in me. I'm sure Caroline will like licking me out later." That idea turned me on so much, I barely lasted a couple more minutes before she realised I was close, pulling my head down close to her lips. "Fill you little girl's pussy, Daddy," she breathed.

I groaned as I felt my cock spasm deep inside her. No idea how many spurts but it was one hell of an orgasm, the sort I'd remember for a few months. Charlotte hugged me tightly, ensuring her legs were tighter around me so I couldn't pull out. We lay together, still joined and my cock still rock hard inside her, for a few minutes before I lifted myself up to rest on my forearms. Kissing her softly, she beamed a beautiful smile in return.

Finally pulling out, as my cock finally softened a little bit, I rested on my side next to my daughter, stroking her body as she remained on her back. I was amused as she ran a hand down to her pussy, sliding two fingers inside herself, scooping out some of my cum before tasting me again.

"Oooh, my pussy and your cum is very nice, Daddy."

Turning onto her side, she snuggled into my chest, though left on hand between us so she could run her fingers through my chest hair. Kissing her forehead, she sighed contentedly. "I love you, sweetheart," I whispered.

"I love you so much, Daddy."

"Give me fifteen minutes and you can ride me, if you'd like."

"Want to see your daughter impaled on your big cock, Daddy?"

"Absolutely."

Moving her hand from my chest to my cock, she met my eyes and smirked as her fingers wrapped around my rapidly growing shaft. Kissing me softly, I rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she straddled me, watching her move so she could rest her pussy on my cock. She made me grin as she started to rub herself along my cock, letting her control the pace and she can decide when to slide down my cock.

She teased herself to start, and I was amused when she made herself orgasm just from the friction against her clit alone. I was fairly sure she was still riding the wave when she lifted herself up and slowly slid down my cock. Once I was buried inside her, I put my hands to her hips and gently told her that she was in control, and that her own enjoyment was paramount.

"I want you to orgasm again and again, sweetheart, until you simply can't keep going. Okay? But Caroline loves riding me. Find the right position and you'll see what I mean."

"You feel so big in me, Daddy," she moaned.

"And you are so hot and tight, sweetheart. Thank you for this moment."

She giggled. "It was always going to happen. Once I set my mind to something, Daddy..."

Watching my daughter bouncing up and down on my cock, moaning away, would be a sight I'd long remember. And once she figured out the best way to start riding me properly, her face lit up and she knew just what to do. She was beyond mesmerising, the way her body moved with each downward movement on my cock. And as her orgasm slowly started to build, I leaned up enough to kiss her softly.

"Is my little girl going to cum riding daddy's big cock?"

"Daddy!" she whimpered.

It was a good orgasm. Such a good one, I felt a surge of fluid escape her as she didn't stop bouncing up and down for a second. She cried out my name again, resting her hands on my chest. Her eyes were alive with lust, and I knew she wasn't going to stop until she passed out. Fine by me, in all honesty.

I did help by bending my legs to change the angle slightly, and when she felt me starting to move against her, she really started to bounce and grind on me. Leaning down to kiss me, I ran my fingers up and down the smooth skin of her back. Running my hands down to her arse, she giggled as I gave each cheek a squeeze.

"You have a wonderful arse, Lottie," I whispered, "I'd like to see you wearing tight shorts more often."

"Anything for you, Daddy."

Kissing her again, she met my eyes and rode me faster and faster. I knew she was getting close again, letting her know that, as soon as she did orgasm, I was rolling her over so I could fill her again. She smiled broadly at the idea, suggesting she wanted her father to cum not just in her pussy, but everywhere as we would be making love constantly going forward.

As I said, my daughter was proving to be a real sexual dynamo.

She held back her orgasm as long as possible, but when it finally hit her, she collapsed onto my chest once she was done. That's when a few tears did escape her. "Waited so long for this moment," she whispered, "My daddy inside me as my lover. We're more than just what we were now."

"We are, sweetheart."

Rolling her over onto her back, I hooked her legs over my shoulders, and she immediately loved the new angle and how deep I was. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

So her daddy fucked her. I didn't last long as I was far too turned on by everything. She loved feeling me cum inside her again. This time, my cock softened rather quickly once I was done, pulling out and lying on my side as she immediately spooned back against me. Holding my hands in hers, she pressed them against her chest, feeling her shuffle so her body moulded back against mine.

Hearing the front door open, Caroline shouted out 'Hello!' and turned up in the doorway within a few seconds. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she leaned over and kissed Charlotte on the cheek. "Well, you look like one well fucked young woman, Lottie. Can I see your pussy?"

Charlotte immediately lay on her back, spreading her legs, Caroline no doubt recognising my cum dribbling out of my daughter. "Daddy came a lot," she said, giggling to herself.

"I know. He fills me nicely every time, Lottie."

"Now I understand why you want to be with him. Well, not just for the sex, but I'm sure that helps convince you."

"I bought a few things for lunch. What will you do afterwards, Mark?"

"I'll sit by the pool while you two have your fun."

Charlotte met my eyes, and I could see she was a little unsure, even nervous about it. "Is that okay, Daddy? You don't mind?"

"I know how much you and Caroline love each other. But I also want you comfortable exploring your sexuality. Caroline will be a wonderful lover. And as you gain experience, you can use that when fooling around with your friends." I paused before adding, "If you wanted to film it for me..."

Charlotte turned to leave a soft kiss on my lips. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Yes, thank you, Daddy," Caroline echoed, kissing me on the cheek, "I'll make sure I record us after our first time together. And I'd love to see video of you two making love as well."

"And the three of us too," Charlotte added, "I'd love to be between you two while fooling around."

"I think your daughter has a hidden wild streak, Mark."

"Only with the both of you," Charlotte retorted, giggling away.

I was certainly feeling a little peckish and definitely needed a drink. Charlotte was thirsty too, but before we left the bedroom, Caroline stripped off and joined us being nude. Following two pert little butts into the kitchen was certainly arousing. My daughter couldn't help showing off, bending over the table with her legs spread, glancing back and smiling.

Walking up behind her, Caroline chucked as I teased my daughter, running my fingers up and down her slit, before doing the same thing with my cock. Caroline walked over and took the same position, so I used my other hand to feel her up as I slid inside my daughter again.

"That's it, Daddy. Slide your cock into your little girl," Charlotte moaned.

"I'll make us some lunch," Caroline murmured, clearly aroused by the display, "Mark, I want you to pull out when you're about to cum, cover her pussy and arsehole in your spunk."

"You want to lick it off?"

"God yes."

Placing my hands at her hips, Charlotte turned back again, grinning broadly. "Are you going to fuck me hard now, Daddy?"

I answered by doing just that. To say my daughter loved it wouldn't be an understatement, particularly when she started pushing back against my thrusts. Though I'd enjoyed two rather powerful orgasms, her pussy was so tight and hot, I knew I probably wasn't going to last all that long for a third time. I heard Caroline moaning behind us, looking behind me for a moment to see her preparing our lunch but clearly playing with herself at the same time.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Charlotte cried.

So I fucked her harder. Moving my hands to her shoulders, I took a firm hold and started to drive into her. The groan she released suggested she was loving it. Then her pussy started to squeeze me again, smiling as I knew my daughter was enjoying yet another orgasm. "Oh fuck," I groaned.

Knowing my orgasm was imminent, I pulled out and stroked myself for a minute before I unloaded all over her pussy and arse. Charlotte giggled as she felt me cover her in cum, Caroline dropping whatever she was doing and gently pushing me out of the way. Dropping to her knees, her tongue went to work immediately, Charlotte moaning softly as she felt her auntie's tongue licking her pussy for the first time.

As soon as she was clean, Caroline turned to take my cock in her mouth, sucking me for a minute or so before leaning back. "Yummy. Your daughter is delicious, Mark," she said, "I'll finish up lunch."

Charlotte sat down with a dreamy smile on her face. Sitting next to her, she shuffled closer, resting her head against my shoulder, wrapping an arm around her in return. Caroline served up lunch and we ate in relative silence, though Caroline had a near constant smile on her face. I could see she was beyond horny and desperate to get Charlotte into the bedroom.

Finishing our lunch after a few minutes, I told them that I'd head outside for a swim after grabbing my swimming shorts from the bedroom. Aware that our other children would be home after three, they knew they had around two hours to fool around. Caroline suggested that was more than long enough for both of them to enjoy a few orgasms.

Kissing both of them before I left the bedroom, I simply told them to have fun and enjoy it, particularly Charlotte, as it would be her first time with a woman. Or, at least, her first proper time. Leaning down to my daughter's ear, I whispered, "You'll love how Caroline tastes. Trust me on that one."

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered back, "I can't wait to be with you again."

Holding her cheek in the palm of my hand, she looked at me with such utter love and devotion, I couldn't help lean down and kiss her again. She moulded into me, Caroline cuddling into her from behind. "Okay, I already love watching you two kissing like that. He kisses me the same way, sweetie."

"Take my daughter into our bedroom and make love to her, Carol. I'll be out by the pool."

Grabbing a towel from the closest, I walked outside and, after dropping the towel on a chair, dove into the pool and swam a few laps before grabbing one of the plastic beds and I lazed about on that for an hour or so, soaking in some of the afternoon sun. After an hour or so, I checked the time. Feeling thirsty, I headed inside to the kitchen, not surprised to hear the lovemaking continuing in the bedroom.

Curious as to what they were doing together, I headed to the doorway and gazed at the bed to see two of the women I loved most in my life busy enjoying one hell of a sixty-nine. Caroline had her face buried in my daughter's pussy, while Charlotte was showing her obvious inexperience but Caroline was moaning in a manner that suggested she loved what my daughter was offering.

Both glanced my way, sensing my presence, smiles forming immediately. "Your daughter tastes wonderful," Caroline stated softly.

"And I'm loving Caroline's delightful pussy too."

"I'm glad you two are having fun. And, I have to say, it's both beautiful and erotic to watch. You've got another hour before we should wrap things up though."

"I'm just going to make your daughter cum a few more times before I'm finished with her."

Chuckling to myself, I headed back to the living room, watching a little television though didn't turn up the volume too much, as I did enjoying hearing all the noise coming from the bedroom. When my daughter practically screamed, I couldn't help grin as I knew Caroline had done just what she'd promised to do. I'd seen her go down on her sister more than once, and she'd made Jessica scream with pleasure. Then again, Jessica had returned the favour, before both had sat on their knees, eager to make me cum with them too.

When it turned quiet, I returned to the bedroom to find Caroline cuddling my daughter, who had fallen asleep. Caroline met my eyes, seeing the shimmer of tears in hers. I was in no doubt now how much she loved my daughter. She gestured for me to join them, lying behind Charlotte, making sure she was cuddled between us.

"The last one knocked her out," Caroline whispered, "But I know, at heart, she's going to want her daddy far more often. Then again, I want you all the time so I know how she feels. But this was good fun, Mark. Thank you."

Running my hand down Charlotte's body, she lifted her leg up to rest on top of mine as I gently fondled her pussy. "Hmmm. I like that, Daddy," she whispered. Caroline added her own fingers, Charlotte moaning a little louder as she quickly gave into our dual assault. "Oh god, I'm not sure I can handle another one," she whimpered.

"But daddy wants his little girl to enjoy herself," I whispered into her ear.

She released a giggle. "I love that you care so much about making me happy, Daddy. And you too, Caroline."

"You're my daughter, Lottie. But you are now my lover. Your happiness has always been and will always be my concern. Any worries I had are gone. Trust me on that."

"I'm glad you're so open-minded," Caroline added, "Charlotte is going to have the time of her life going forward. And I know she'll love to show off with her friends now."

"Daddy," Charlotte cried out, Caroline and I grinning at each other as we knew she was getting close again. Removing my hand, I slowly slid my cock inside her again, pleased when she pushed down, eager to have my entire length inside her quickly. Caroline started to gently play with her clit at the same time.

Charlotte lasted barely a minute before she had yet another orgasm. I relented after that as she was clearly exhausted. Suggesting we have a shower, Caroline disappeared to use the other bathroom, leaving me to carry a semi-comatose Charlotte to the ensuite bathroom. Her legs were like jelly, needing to hold her up as I held wash her down. She needed another short cry as her feelings were overwhelming. I held her close, stroking her back, assuring her I'd always love her. No matter what, I'd always be her father and she would always be my little girl.

By the time her siblings and cousins arrived home, she was out by the pool in her bikini, enjoying the late afternoon sun, Caroline and I cuddling on the couch in the living room. The kids all had homework and assignments, grabbing drinks and snacks from the kitchen first. Before disappearing to his room, Nathan stopped and gave me an almost knowing look, glancing towards the backyard before looking at me.

"Good day, Dad?" he asked.

"Yeah, always nice to have a day off and share it with someone I love."

"And Charlotte?"

I felt Caroline go still for a second before relaxing against me. "She just had a lovely time relaxing at home," I replied, "Helps that she organised her timetable well to relax between her incredibly busy days at university."

He nodded and walked towards his room before stopping. Turning back, he looked a little unsure for a moment. "Dad, Alyssa and I are eighteen soon and... We need to tell you something."

My son didn't have to say another word. I knew exactly what they were going to tell us. Caroline cuddled into me, as I knew she wouldn't worry either. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, Nate. Rest assured, my love for all my children is unconditional. Yes, you make me mad sometimes but your choices are your own. Always remember that. All I can do is give you guidance."

"Thanks, Dad."

"You're welcome, son. Off you go. I'm sure you have loads of homework to do."

He snorted then laughed. "Understatement of the bloody year, Dad."

We gave it five minutes after he left before turning to each other. Caroline laughed at my knowing grin. "You really don't mind?" she asked.

"No. I've done quite a bit of reading late about an obvious topic. Trusting my gut, I went looking for information about twins. They've always been close. I'm not surprised they're in love, and I won't be disappointed if they make the choice I think they already have. Then there's the double standard considering what I've done today."

Standing up, she offered her hand. "Come on, let's head outside and join Charlotte in the sun."

Stepping outside, Charlotte was wearing sunglasses but it was obvious she was looking our way. Lying back on the sunlounge next to her, she turned her head and smiled. "Do you prefer tan lines or an all over tan, Daddy?"

"My daughter is a good girl and would never go topless except at home."

"What about around my pussy, Daddy? Is it perfect just the way it is?"

"It is, sweetheart. Everything about you is."

"Thank you, Daddy. I'll keep my bikini on, unless you want me naked."

"Not with everyone home from school now. We need to be careful, sweetheart."

"I know, Daddy. But I love being naughty with you."

"We have a long time yet to be naughty with each other."

I could only hope my words would be proven correct over the next days and months, and perhaps even hopefully, more than a few years.