Come Together Ch. 04

Story Info
Twins admit their feelings to the family.
13.6k words
4.81
16k
43

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,321 Followers

Nathan

Waking up on a Saturday morning after a long week of study and school always puts on a smile on my face. What had me smiling even more than usual was the fact the afternoon and evening would be a party to celebrate turning eighteen. My twin sister, Alyssa, and myself had actually turned eighteen on the Monday, so our father and Caroline suggested we wait for a week to have one last party to celebrate our journey into legal adulthood.

Didn't stop us being taken out by our father and Caroline for an evening meal on the Monday to celebrate our actual birthday. As for presents, neither myself nor Alyssa actually asked for all that much. But knowing that we both had a driving licence but only one car to share, our father bought us a second car. It was a different make and model to the car we already had, but was nothing particularly special. Cheap and reliable to run, which a pair of eighteen olds would prefer, we thanked our father for the joint gift, though we did receive plenty of other things.

The interesting point was the fact our mother was waiting outside for us when we returned home from the restaurant on Monday night. Aunt Caroline and our cousins had been living with us for a few months by this point. Dad and Caroline were clearly and quite obviously deeply in love with each other. Alyssa and I were also aware that Charlotte was sleeping with our father. She'd confessed to being in love with Dad to us when we'd confessed to her that Alyssa and I were in love. She hadn't confessed to sleeping with him, but we'd figured it out ourselves.

Mum wasn't happy to see her sister with our father, and she figured out very quickly that Caroline and her two kids were living with us. The shouting and shrieking began immediately. To my amusement, my father just laughed in his ex-wife's face. "We're divorced, Christine," he stated, "I can date whoever I want, exactly what you were doing while we were still married. Thing is, Caroline has shown me more love in the few months we've been together than you did in quite a few years of marriage. Then again, you were taking in more cocks than hot dinners, so the fact you can stand there and think you can judge any of us is insane."

"I'm going inside, Daddy," Charlotte stated, "I don't want to see the whore."

"What did you just call me?" Mum yelled. I managed to stifle my chuckle.

Charlotte ignored her, walking inside and slamming the door. Emily, Natalie and Crystal had already headed inside, leaving our parents, Caroline, myself and Alyssa outside. "Why are you here?" Dad finally asked, "You have no custodial arrangement regarding our children, Christine. You barely showed any interest in wanting to continue a relationship."

"I'm here to wish my twin son and daughter a happy birthday."

Clearing my throat, all eyes looked in my direction. Alyssa took my hand and gave it a squeeze. "Thank you, Christine." I noticed her eyes widen as I used her name instead of title. She'd lost the right to that title after all her shenanigans that tore apart of family. "While I appreciate your kindness, I remember sitting in that court room as our father fought for custody while you made it quite obvious to all four of us that you didn't particularly give a shit about us anymore. Charlotte has made it very clear she wants no contract with you. Everything we've learned about Emily..."

"She's a lying little bitch."

My father bristled at that. Caroline grabbed his wrist to help keep him calm. I didn't like hearing that either. I loved my little sister dearly and felt almost ashamed that I'd missed the mental and physical abuse she'd suffered at the hands of her mother.

"Leave now," my father growled. I rarely saw the man angry. He was a sea of calm, even when dealing with four teenagers. But there was no doubting the anger that still resided in him regarding what his ex-wife had done.

"I think you should listen to Mark," Caroline added, "You're not welcome here, Christine. And you've already worn out our patience."

Christine looked in our direction. Alyssa kissed my cheek and walked into the house without another word. She was angry, not upset, but she was also someone who didn't like confrontation, preferring to keep the peace or just not involve herself. I knew my twin sister better than anyone. "We're eighteen now, Christine. I can speak for Alyssa when I tell you that we're not particularly interested in maintaining a relationship past this point in our lives. And after what you just called Emily, I can emphasise that the little respect I did maintain for you is now gone. Dad, Caroline, thank you for dinner tonight. I'll see you inside."

I heard Christine call Caroline a name that had the latter laughing back in her face. My father warned her that, if she didn't leave, he'd simply involve the police. I stood at the doorway to watch what happened next. Thankfully, Christine realised she didn't have a leg to stand on regarding anything and slunk away back to her car, not without giving one parting 'Fuck you' to her ex-husband and estranged sister.

Dad and Caroline walked inside, shutting the door behind them, joining Alyssa, Charlotte and myself in the kitchen. He grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge for himself and me, while Caroline took a bottle of wine and some glasses to the table. Only once they'd sat down did they, to my surprise, start to chuckle.

"I guess it could have gone worse," my father finally stated, "Can't remember the last time I saw her outside of a court room."

"She's been asking Mum about the situation here," Caroline said, "I think she's been around to my house more than once and realised I'm no longer living there. I don't think anyone would have told her that we're now together."

"Helps the divorce has gone through so you're no longer in-laws," Charlotte added.

"It didn't matter anyway," Caroline stated, taking our father by the hand, interlacing fingers together, "You all know the truth by now about everything that happened. And the most important thing going forward is that we're all happy."

Heading to bed after sharing a drink with Dad and Christine, I showered first and was busy putting on some underwear when Alyssa knocked on my door. Slipping inside after checking the coast was clear, she shut the door before meeting my eyes, releasing a giggle before she was in my arms, our mouths locked in a passionate kiss.

"I've waited so long for this day but are we going to tell Dad first?" she asked once breaking the kiss. Alyssa had never called him 'Daddy'. Only Charlotte and Emily do. Always had when I thought about it.

"I'd ask you to stay tonight," I replied, earning that sweet smile I saw on my twin sisters face more than once a day.

"I want to as well, Nate, but if Dad caught us before we explained..." She kissed me again, running my hands up and down her back towards her arse. Giving it a squeeze earned another smile, giggling as we continued to kiss before finally breaking apart, her cheeks looking a little flush. "I love kissing you."

"You're my twin sister, Aly." Taking her hand, I gazed into her brown eyes. "You're my soul mate. We were destined to be together." I needed to raise my other hand to her face to wipe away the tear that slid down her cheek. "Dad will understand. We'll make him if necessary. I'm not giving you up for anything or anyone."

"Even if we have to run away," she whispered, "But I don't want to leave our family behind."

Taking her in my arms, I squeezed her tightly. "Dad will understand. I promise. We'll tell him Saturday morning before the party."

"Are we sure Charlotte is sleeping with him?"

"I'm convinced they are," I replied, "Dad's behaviour hasn't changed, but Charlotte can't help herself. I see how she behaves around him sometimes, and there's no missing how in love with him she is." I felt the smile form as I was happy for my older sister. "If she's happy with him, that's what matters. Thing is, I think Caroline is totally involved with their relationship too."

"I think Charlotte is totally bisexual," my twin sister stated, "I've walked outside more than once to see her kissing her two best friends. And not the sort of kissing two girls do to tease boys. I'm talking the sort of kissing that..." She paused and blush, which I found adorable. "The sort of kissing we share, Nate," she finished softly.

Stroking her cheek, she closed her eyes and moved her head into my palm. "Therefore, if Dad complains, we point out the double standard if he tries to stop us but is sleeping with Charlotte. Thing is, Dad doesn't lie. We haven't asked him about it, therefore he hasn't had to lie to us. I don't want to accuse him either. We'll simply ask the question to him, Caroline and Charlotte."

Alyssa needed to shower next. The thought of joining her, my hands caressing her naked body as water dripped down it, was almost beyond arousing. But the entire family was home, and the risk of being caught was far too high. Slipping out of the bathroom, I padded down to my bedroom, no other sounds in the house except for the shower now running. Closing my door, I pictured my twin sister as she washed herself.

I knew we'd have to tell our father the truth. Trying to sneak about while fooling around would be a thrill, but we'd agreed that we simply wouldn't keep a secret. We'd made contingency plans should the worst happen.

The rest of the week passed by peacefully enough. Alyssa and I being eighteen meant we could legally go out drinking. As we were committed to each other, the idea of heading out to nightclubs didn't particularly appeal, but we did both work part-time in addition to studying, so we headed out on Friday evening for our own meal. Going out together wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but as we were leaving, I noticed Caroline meet my eyes and smile, almost knowingly. Alyssa didn't miss it either, as she was fidgeting while I drove us to the restaurant.

Stopped at a red light, I finally took her hand in mine. "You think she's figured it out?" I asked.

"I have no doubt she thinks we've done something already. But I have a feeling she hasn't told Dad yet. Maybe we should talk to her first?"

"Caroline has proven to have a sympathetic ear," I admitted, "And I have a feeling she might be more honest about certain other things as a way to ease the path to our own honesty."

Considering the country that we lived in was rather multicultural, there was a plethora of choices to eat whenever we headed out for a meal together. We generally agreed that we preferred Asian dishes, anywhere from Japanese to Thai to Indian and all the way across to Middle Eastern cuisine. But tried and true favourites such as Vietnamese was always a winner in our books. We both loved a good, spicy pho, or as our father called it, 'glorified soup'.

He still loved it, just like we did.

As we ate and sipped at our drinks, our conversation rarely faltered, except for when we naturally stuffed our faces. I always thought we were fortunate in that we didn't look alike, so we could actually head out on 'dates' and, considering we lived in a city of a few million people, the chances of being discovered were slim. Still meant we didn't kiss in public, but we always held hands, and she loved leaning into me as we walked along. We had no problem showing sibling affection, so even our friends barely blinked whenever we were cuddling.

They might have though it a little weird, particularly as they knew we were both single and neither of us had dated throughout high school, but we headed off any questions by stating we'd wait until we'd graduated before thinking about personal matters.

After dinner, I drove us towards a known scenic spot that we'd ended up at more than once. Parking up, we were on the back seat rather quickly, Alyssa straddling my lap, practically grinding against the erection she could feel through my trousers and her panties. She gazed into my eyes after we'd spent a few minutes kissing. Our love for each other had always been unconditional. I knew from a young age there'd be no-one else in my life except her. I'd do anything for my twin sister. Anything that would make her happy, that would earn that gorgeous smile that took a piece of my heart, each and every time.

"Don't particularly want our first time on the back seat of our car," she murmured, "But part of me wants to take off my panties..."

"Tomorrow night," I whispered, "Even if we don't make love, just being with you, naked in bed..."

She kissed me hard again, her tongue sliding into my mouth. She moaned softly as we loved being playful. Running my hands down her back, I slid them underneath her blouse, her warm, soft skin at my fingertips. She whimpered slightly, and when my fingers reached her bra, she nodded slightly as I helped undo the clasp as she took off her blouse at the same time, freeing her generous C-cup breasts. Her nipples were poking out and looked almost achingly hard. She smiled as she felt them up.

"I'd love to feel your hands on them, Nate, but you touch these and I'm going to want you touch me elsewhere. Then I won't want to stop..." She paused and giggled. "And I can feel you're even harder now."

"My twin sister has her tits out. Of course, I'm achingly hard!"

Cuddling into my chest, I continued to stroke her naked back, feeling and hearing her sigh in contentment. Just cuddling my twin sister helped me feel even closer to her. We must have sat in comfortable silence for at least half an hour, my cock remaining hard most of the time, but I didn't mind. She did move occasionally to tease me, though I knew she was teasing herself at the same time.

It wasn't a school night, but it was getting late by the time my sister leaned back, kissing me softly, before asking if I'd like to drive her home. She handed me her bra before she slid her blouse back on. Sitting back in the front, once I was driving us back home, she took my free hand and rested it on her thigh, lifting her skirt high enough that I was touching her skin. Just that aroused me once again, noticing her smiling at me any time I even glanced in her direction.

Returning home with the clocks having already passed midnight, we entered inside quietly, heading to the kitchen to grab a drink each before sitting back in the living room, talking as quietly as possible. Wrapping my arm around her, she rested her head on my shoulder. Within five minutes, I had to take the wine glass from her hand as she was drifting off asleep, her head eventually resting on my lap as I slowly finished off my bottle of beer.

Of course, that's when Caroline decided to walk out of the bedroom she shared with our father, wearing a short, red robe that showed off quite the pair of legs. I'd seen them all the time as she had no problem wearing a bikini while in or around the pool. There was no missing our auntie was an attractive woman. None of us blamed our father for falling in love with her based on both her personality and her appearance.

Taking a seat to my other side, she left a soft kiss on my cheek. "Nice evening out?" she asked softly.

"Treating my twin sister to a meal. Nothing too strange with that."

"No, there isn't." She paused before adding even softer, "But you are in love with each other, Nate. I'm not blind."

I turned my head slowly to eventually meet her eyes. When she smiled, I almost sighed with relief. "Does Dad know? Or has he figured it out?"

"No. He's blind to the love you obviously share as he's quite distracted otherwise."

I hadn't stopped stroking Alyssa's hair, as she snuggled into me every so often. Glancing down at the profile of her face, I replied, "We're telling him tomorrow, Caroline. We're going to be together, no matter the consequences. We're in love and no-one, not even our own..."

Caroline's hand on my shoulder stopped me. "You have my support, Nate."

Taking a moment, I finally replied, "Thanks."

"And your father might be more open-minded than you believe."

Turning to look at her again, I bit the bullet. "Are Charlotte and Dad sleeping together?" The smirk that appeared on her face almost had me laughing. "I thought so. Therefore, if he were to say anything about Alyssa and myself, it would be one hell of a double standard."

Caroline leaned in close to my ear. "Your older sister is very much a bisexual, Nate," she whispered before leaning back, meeting my eyes again. I know my jaw dropped as she covered her mouth to supress a giggle. "I love your sister, Nate. I love her a lot. Not as much as your father, but... It's why I have no problem accepting your relationship. When you confess, rest assured you already have two people in your corner for support."

Kissing my cheek, she whispered goodnight and, after grabbing a glass of water, disappeared back to her bedroom. As soon as I heard the door click shut, Alyssa turned her head to look up at me. The smile wasn't a surprise. "I feel more confident now, Nate," she whispered, "I think we sit down with Dad after breakfast and talk to him."

"Okay."

"And I want to sleep in your bed tonight. Natalie might miss me but she's figured it all out anyway."

"Think I'm going to say no?"

"Not naked though. Not yet."

"Probably a good idea, Aly. Though that might not stop us either."

"You'll be good tonight as you know how much I want you too."

Barely a couple of minutes later, after I'd locked my bedroom door, we were stripped down to our underwear, my twin sister underneath me as we made out. Lifting and bending her knees, she rested her legs against my torso as I was practically grinding into her groin, only two thin strips of clothing keeping me from penetrating her.

I also didn't miss the fact she was soaking wet, and the front of my boxers were getting wet from the fact we were both excited. Rubbing my tented cock against her was turning us both on, Alyssa's fingers digging into my back as we continued to make out. The delightful little squeaks and moans she was making only made me harder and more excited. I knew, if we didn't stop, I'd probably fill my underwear.

Feeling it necessary to move, as soon as I was resting on my side, Alyssa was spooning back against me, purposely grinding herself against my crotch to tease me even further. It didn't last too long before she grabbed my hand, holding it to her chest as her head rested under my chin. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too, gorgeous."

Waking the next morning, she'd turned around in her sleep, her left leg over my body and her groin practically pressed into my usual morning erection. Gently pressing into her earned a moan while she seemed to be sleeping, though doing it a couple of more times had her giggling, lifting her head to meet my eyes, sharing a very soft morning kiss.

Arriving at breakfast together wasn't a surprise to anyone. We always sat side by side, and Alyssa always shuffled her seat closer to mine, our arms and shoulders always bumping. Dad had always taken delight in the fact we were so close. He knew I looked after my twin sister at school, while I kept an eye on Emily at the same time. Not that either were ever bullied. Alyssa had always been popular, while Emily was quiet and perhaps a little shy, though we'd figured out a good reason why that was the case.

Sharing a glance with Caroline once we'd finished eating, she returned a single nod. Clearing my throat, I turned my eyes towards my father. "Dad, can I talk to you about something please? It's important."

"Sure, Nate. What's on your mind?"

Glancing at my two others sisters, I replied, "Um, we might need a little privacy for this conversation."

"Come on, Emily," Charlotte stated, "Let's go hang out in your room. We'll play some games."

"Guess that means we should go too," Natalie stated, looking over at Crystal before she glanced my way. I was still young and couldn't exactly read women, but I wasn't blind to how my cousin felt about me.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,321 Followers