Come Together Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would. And would Daddy be involved?"

"If you want him to be, but would you like a little one-on-one fun?"

"I would," she replied softly.

"When it comes to Nathan, Alyssa and Natalie, they're pretty much in a committed three-way relationship. The only other woman those two allow him to fuck is Jessica. Alyssa and Natalie keep him well and truly satisfied though. I sit down with Natalie from time to time. I know they're going to marry in the end. Alyssa will wear his ring too."

"Are you going to marry Daddy?"

"No. I'd love to, but I can't do that to Charlotte. I just can't. That girl is so in love with your father, I just couldn't exchange vows with him knowing how much that girl loves him. I know you love him just as much, sweetie. I'm not minimising your love at all. But when I watch them being intimate... I just know her heart completely belongs to him."

It was a month after her birthday that she arrived in her father's bedroom to find him waiting for her sitting on the edge of his bed in just his underwear. Getting up and shutting the door, he led her towards the bed, sitting himself down on the edge as he helped her take off her vest top. Feeling herself shaking slightly, her hands cupped her arse before they moved up her back towards the clasp of her bra.

"Daddy?" she asked softly but a feeling of building excitement.

"I want to see my little girl naked on my bed. And then I'm going to explore your body, sweetie."

"Really, Daddy?" she asked, unable to mask her excitement.

She loved his chuckle as he nodded. "I'm sorry that you've waited so long. Just having you in bed with me was almost too much for me to handle. Part of me, that animal part, just wanted to rip off your clothes... But you're not your sister. She loves it when Daddy absolutely nails her. I can't do that to you, sweetie."

"I don't want that either, Daddy. I want to be loved, not... um..."

"Fucked?"

"Not that, Daddy. I've seen it in porn. It doesn't look nice. I want soft and gentle. I know a lot of women talk about being fucked hard."

"You can love what you love and like what you like, sweetie. If you want Daddy to be gentle, then I'll always be gentle. The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

Having her breasts exposed in front of her father for the first time in a long time, probably since he bathed her when she was a child, was certainly a real thrill, and when his hands moved to gently cup them, she moaned softly as it was the first time anyone else touched her breasts.

"Magnificent," he whispered, almost in reverence, "You're such a beautiful young woman, Emily."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Can I take off your panties, sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to see all of me."

"I won't be taking off my underwear tonight. It's about you, sweetie. Okay?"

"Daddy... I don't know if I'd want to... I just..." She sighed. "I know Caroline and Charlotte go down on you. I just don't know if I'd like it."

"Then don't do it, sweetie. Not all women like giving blowjobs. That doesn't mean I won't go down on you in return. You're going to allow me to be inside your body, sweetie. Do you know how much that is going to mean to me as your father?"

"As much as it's going to mean to me, Daddy," she whispered.

Having her pussy exposed in front of her father did make her blush, feeling her entire body get far warmer as her panties hit the floor, she carefully stepped out of them. Her father easily picked her up in his arms, making her giggle as she knew that she was easily light enough to carry. Carefully laying her down on the bed, he joined her at her side, kissing her softly as his right hand caressed her body.

"Just relax, sweetie. I know you're nervous..."

"But I want this so much," she said softly.

"So do I, sweetie. I want to see you enjoy yourself but also express yourself while we make love. Tonight, I'm going to explore your body, learn all your fun zones, and then I'm going to make my little girl orgasm a few times."

"You'll lick my tight, little pussy, Daddy?" she asked innocently, loving how his eyes completely lit up with desire before he chuckled.

"You've taken notes from Charlotte."

"I am innocent though, Daddy."

His hand caressed her body, making her gasp as his fingers ran over her nipples, feeling they were already stiff, her pale skin and pink nipples probably no real surprise to her father. Running his hand down her body, she felt it head towards her pussy, spreading her legs wide enough for his hand before he made her whimper as he stroked her thighs instead. That still felt wonderful, her skin sensitive to his touch.

Kissing her again, his tongue slid into her mouth, keeping his kiss gentle but passionate before she felt him move up, spreading her legs a little wider so he could lie between her legs. She felt a shudder of nerves again as his mouth moved down her cheek towards her neck, lifting her enough, making her giggle as he had his usual stubble that did tickle her a little bit.

"Sensitive, Daddy," she whispered, "But it feels so nice."

Kissing down her body over her tummy, she spread her legs even wider as she knew her father was going to be licking her pussy very soon. Hearing him inhale her scent made her giggle. Hearing his words of love for it made her blush. He kissed down each thigh, making her giggle again, all the way down over her shin and calves to her feet, where he even kissed those, before he lifted himself up enough, so his eyes were gazing into hers.

Feeling his mouth return to her breasts was almost too much, moaning softly as his tongue ran over a sensitive nub. But when she felt his fingers ever so gently start to stroke her slit, feeling how wet she was for her father, she had to bite her bottom lip to stop the sob from escaping her. He gave her breasts plenty of attention, feeling his tongue lick and his mouth almost sucking at them, making her moan more than once, waves of pleasure flowing to her core. She'd played with her breasts when masturbating plenty of times. Having someone else do it was much preferable.

Kissing back down her body, his eyes gazed up at her as he rested his chin on her pubic bone. "Ready, sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you so much, sweetie. No matter what happens, you'll always be my little girl. Okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

It was too much within a minute. Not the fact he was licking her pussy. The pleasure was just too much and the orgasm that had already been bubbling up under the surface simply tore through her body. Her father realised and only relented until she'd somewhat calmed down, his tongue working her pussy expertly, figuring out how she liked to be licked so quickly, it surprised her as she had wondered how she would like her pussy licked.

"Daddy," she whimpered, smiling when she felt his strong hand grasp one of hers, gently squeezing it as he continued to pleasure her, "Don't stop, Daddy. I love it already."

She lost complete track of time as her father ate her pussy. She orgasmed again and again. And when he switched his attention to her clit, it was overwhelming. Far too much for her. And when he slid one thick finger inside her, her hymen had broken long ago, it found that special spot she knew about, and she almost passed out from the pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" she cried out. She didn't even consider the fact that she rarely cursed in front of her father. "Oh Daddy... Don't stop..."

He didn't stop until she did pretty much pass out, a few moments of darkness before she opened her eyes to see her father gazing down at her lovingly, his chin glistening with her juices, and a wide smile on his face. "Enjoy that, sweetie?"

"I loved it, Daddy. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, sweetie. Tired now?"

"You made me cum a lot!"

"I'm glad I did. I love going down on Charlotte, and now my little girl will enjoy it whenever she wants to. Maybe you and your sister could have a little father time together?"

"I'd love that, Daddy. I love Charlotte so much!"

Then she cried because it was all feeling so good. Rolled onto her side, she snuggled into her father's broad chest and wasn't surprised that she found herself drifting off. Waking the next morning to find herself spooned back against him, she giggled as usual as she couldn't help being aroused by feeling her father's erection pressed against her though it still felt funny. He was already awake as his arms tightened around her.

"Feeling okay this morning, sweetie?"

"I feel wonderful, Daddy. Part of me just wants to remain naked all day!"

"It's Saturday. Want to spend the night with Daddy again?"

"Will we make love?"

"Yes, sweetie. I think it's time, don't you?"

Rolling over to face him, the love in his eyes was the same she always saw in them. Absolutely unconditional and all-consuming. She might have been his occasional lover from now on, but she had a feeling that the sex they would share wouldn't change the nature of their relationship too much. Getting out of bed, her father was still wearing his underwear and he put on a t-shirt. She had to run through the house naked to her bedroom to retrieve her robe.

Caroline and Charlotte were already up, immediately hugging Emily, not asking any personal questions as Emily knew private time with her father was just that. "It was wonderful," she did tell them.

She spent most of the day continuing to study for her final exams that were fast approaching, Crystal usually lay on her bed behind her to help while Charlotte would pop in to bring snacks and drinks and would help answer or give advice whenever she was struggling with a particular topic. Lying back on her bed with Crystal in the afternoon, gossiping about events at school, girls they were interested in...

Nathan, Alyssa and Natalie headed out for dinner together as they did nearly every Saturday night if there was no family event planned. Crystal dressed and headed off to spend the night with a couple of friends as she was aware of the night's plans.

"We'll remain here for support if you need it," Charlotte told her, "Daddy will be ever so gentle and loving, but if you want us to come and cuddle afterwards."

The four enjoyed dinner together, Emily helping her big sister prepare the meal as Caroline and her father enjoyed some private time in the living room. Charlotte had explained that she always made sure that Caroline enjoyed some time with their father alone at least a couple of nights a week. After dinner, they gathered in the living room to watch some trash television, Emily taking note that her father didn't touch alcohol. Caroline and Charlotte enjoyed a bottle of wine together.

"Right, I need some pussy," Charlotte exclaimed, "Coming, Caroline?"

"Are we getting the toys out afterwards?"

"If you don't fuck me hard afterwards, I'll be a very disappointed young woman."

The pair laughed away as they disappeared upstairs, leaving her alone with her father. She couldn't stop laughing as she cuddled into his side. "You'll get used to it, sweetie," he assured her, "Now that they can be free about how they feel, you'll learn that your aunt and your big sister enjoy sex and won't be ashamed about the fact they do."

"I don't mind, Daddy. I'm glad they're so happy and have such a good time together."

"Do you want to go to bed, sweetie?"

"To make love?" she whispered.

"Yes, sweetie. To make love."

"Can you carry me, Daddy? Like your bride over the threshold."

He got up and closed up the house, turned off all the lights, before she found herself easily lifted up into his strong arms, gazing up at him feeling a surge of love for her father as he easily carried her into the bedroom. Sitting her on the edge of the bed, she took off her t-shirt to show she'd come prepared as she hadn't bothered with a bra, her father helping off her shorts to see she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Not wasting time tonight, sweetie."

"Will you lick my pussy before we make love, Daddy?"

"I usually do unless I'm told that my lover just wants me to fuck them."

Watching her father lower his underwear, seeing his cock for the first time, he wasn't porn star hung but it was obvious even to her inexperienced eyes that he had an above-average length and girth, or that's what she thought. Her hand was shaking as she reached out to touch it for the first time, unable to stop giggling as it was warm, and she felt it pulsing as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft.

To her surprise, she found herself gently pushed onto her back as her father spread her legs and lowered his mouth to her pussy. She knew she already loved having her pussy eaten and couldn't wait for the day that women would almost be lining up to taste her pussy. But her father certainly knew how to push the right buttons already, and within a couple of minutes, he had her crying out in ecstasy.

After helping her orgasm a couple of times, she moved backwards on the bed until she was comfortable as her father joined her. Running her fingers all over his arms, chest and back, she found her father hot, but had seen plenty of other men without a shirt on and she felt absolutely nothing for those others. But she needed her father. A daughter needed her daddy. She was just like her big sister. She needed him intimately.

"Daddy..." she whispered.

"It's okay, sweetie," he reassured her, "I'll be gentle. I'll always be gentle with my little girl."

Feeling the head of his big cock against her, she took a deep breath, understanding that this was the big moment. Losing her virginity to her father. Her daddy. He kissed her softly a couple of times, whispering how much he loved his little girl. He also asked one last time if she was certain this was what she wanted. He wouldn't be upset if she changed her mind.

"This is what I want, Daddy," she whispered, "Make love to your little girl, Daddy."

Feeling him slide inside her did hurt. She was a virgin. Nothing but a couple of her own fingers had ever been inside her, and she had small hands and thin fingers. She remained still as her father took it very slowly, loving and reassuring kisses as she felt inch after inch of his cock slowly slide inside her.

"Oh my god, Daddy!" she finally exclaimed.

He stopped immediately, believing he'd likely hurt her. "Are you okay?"

"I feel so full, Daddy. It does sting a little bit. I know it'll go away. Can you just start to, you know, move a little bit?"

Feeling him pull back and slowly slide forward again, she couldn't help the whimper that escaped her. Unsure what to do otherwise, she moved her hands to her father's back as she felt what felt like his entire cock finally slide inside her. When he whispered that was the case, she thought she'd start crying. Instead, she felt a smile form on her face as her eyes opened to see her father gazing at her with all the love in his heart he had for his youngest daughter.

"You're inside me, Daddy," she said softly, "I'm no longer a virgin."

"I won't last long, sweetie. You feel so good."

"That's okay. I... Maybe I should have..."

He kissed her on the forehead. "No, sweetie. Whenever we're intimate, I'll pleasure my little girl before making love."

"Are you sure?"

"We're making love now, sweetie. We'll always be this close from now on."

She knew about moving her hips. She knew she could move her legs in different ways. But just feeling her father's cock inside her was more than enough. She'd enjoyed plenty of orgasms already, but the one she felt coming on with her father's cock inside her felt different. Like it was going to be life-changing. She couldn't stop the giggle when her father released what could only be described as a very masculine groan. Almost a growl, meeting his eyes to see his absolute desire.

"Cum in me, Daddy," she said, "I'm not worried about an orgasm. I want to feel my daddy cum."

"I'm close, sweetie. So close already."

"That's okay. We have all night, and you'll get hard again, won't you?"

He stopped for a moment as he needed to chuckle. "Sweetie, despite the fact I'm in my forties, there's a good chance I'll barely go soft being inside your tight little pussy."

"Daddy's tight little pussy."

He growled again, Emily feeling a wave of desire flow through her body. Her father barely lasted another couple of minutes before she felt his cock pulsing and she knew he was having an orgasm. It was a strange feeling when his cock filled her pussy with cum. A momentary thought of being knocked up the very first time making love with her father made her smile.

Feeling him stop moving after his cock stopped throbbing, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, moaning softly as the angle of his cock changed inside her. "Daddy," she moaned into his ear.

The rest of the night was spent fooling around. She absolutely loved riding him, slowly figuring out how to bounce up and down on his cock to ensure her clit was manipulated and his cock was touching all the right places inside her. Enjoying an orgasm for the first time with his cock inside her was an emotional moment, unable to stop the tears as her father sat himself up and cuddled her to his chest. The night ended with her spooned against him, her father gently making love to her, feeling so loved in that moment, and when he came inside her again, she sighed with contentment.

"I love you, sweetie," he whispered into her ear.

Waking in the morning, she wanted to ride him again, making him laugh as she eagerly straddled his lap before carefully lowering herself down. And that's how Caroline and Charlotte found her, Emily not embarrassed to be found enjoying her father. Her aunt and big sister lay to either side of her father, Emily resting her hands on his chest, as she rode him a little faster.

"Daddy," she whimpered.

"You were gentle, Daddy?" Charlotte asked, "You treated my little sister properly?"

"He'll never fuck her hard," Caroline added, "And Emily will never have another man. She'll be with my daughter in the end. And I couldn't be happier that my daughter and niece are in love."

"Charlotte... I can't... You know... Do certain things... I don't like the idea..."

Charlotte sat up and eventually positioned herself before Emily, wrapping her arms around her little sister. "That's why I'll always be available to suck Daddy's big cock," she said softly, "Never do anything you don't feel comfortable doing."

"I'd rather eat pussy," Emily giggled, before moaning as her father's cock felt wonderful, "But Daddy feels wonderful inside me."

"Best thing ever," Charlotte whispered, kissing her sister on the cheek, "Now what you need to do is cum lots for Daddy as he loves watching his daughters' orgasm."

"Few things more beautiful in the world," her father stated.

The four of them moved out to the kitchen after her father filled her pussy again, laughing to herself when she eventually felt his cum start to dribble out of her. She did feel a little tender even though her father had been gentle with her the entire time. She spent the day relaxing around the house, chatting with Caroline and Charlotte from time to time, and her father was always available for cuddles. They didn't discuss what happened because she didn't need to. She was comfortable and happy with what happened. She loved her father, loved the fact they were now intimate, and that was what mattered.

Despite the intimacy with her father, Emily knew that one wonderful night wasn't going to change her feelings otherwise. Sitting with her big sister later that night, she asked a favour. "Can you teach me how to eat pussy, Charlotte?"

Charlotte smiled at her. "Ah, I'm guessing you want to be ready for Crystal."

"I think she'd rather lose her virginity with me than my father."

"You really love each other, don't you?"

"We do. The thing is, we're still young and talked about having lots of fun with our friends particularly when we get to university. Just find lots of cute girls to have fun with."