Come Together Ch. 06

Story Info
The final chapter. A young woman comes of age.
16.7k words
4.83
14k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,303 Followers

A/N - Taken far too long to get here, but this is the sixth and last chapter, wrapping up everything hopefully in a nice little bow.

There is quite a bit of same-sex female relationships in what follows as I wanted to do something different regarding a couple of the characters.

Editing and proofreading by OhDave1. My thanks to him as always.

*****

Emily

"Are you excited about turning eighteen, Emily?" Crystal asked her.

"I don't think much is going to change except I'll legally be allowed to drink, which interests me a little bit, smoking, which is a disgusting habit, and then voting, which I'll get to do in the next election."

"Have you thought about what you want for your birthday?"

Turning to meet her cousin's expressive blue eyes, she smiled as she knew Crystal wanted to be eighteen as soon as possible. They were only a couple of months apart in age. Emily had to do a lot of maturing in the years after everything that happened with her family though she was still the baby of the family as much as her cousin was.

"There's one thing I want above anything, but I just don't know if it will happen," Emily said softly.

Crystal rolled onto her side, cuddling into her cousin. "I think you need to talk to Charlotte about it. I mean, they've done what they can to keep us oblivious to everything. My mother and your father are clearly in love, and although they're not married, they wear rings of commitment. But Charlotte is wearing the same thing..."

"I just don't know if Daddy would ever..." Emily paused, taking a deep breath to hold back her emotions that were on the verge of overflowing. "When I told him I liked girls, it's because I do like and prefer girls, but it's mostly because the only man in the world I love, and I know I want..."

"And you're not jealous that I love him as much?"

"He's been the only male influence in your life for so long, it's no wonder you have feelings too, Crystal. I love the fact you call him Dad too."

Getting up for school the next morning, aware her eighteenth birthday was only in a couple of days, she knew something was being planned for her. Charlotte, Nathan and Alyssa had all been taken out on their birthday for a meal and to legally purchase alcohol for the first time. Emily hadn't been tempted to drink yet and wasn't sure she'd even like it anyway.

Her father was already up and about when she wandered into the kitchen. Turning to look at her, that familiar smile appeared before she walked over to cuddle him, feeling his strong arms wrap around her. They cuddled in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Love you, Daddy," she whispered.

"I can't believe my little girl will be eighteen in a couple of days. I'm fairly sure I told you to stop getting older."

Giggling against his chest, she felt his arms tighten slightly. "I'll always be your little girl, Daddy," she promised him, "Even when I'm old and grey, and you're even older!"

It was another long day of classes and studying, spending any free time with Crystal and her other friends. She hadn't lied to her father about not liking any of the boys at school. They were all stupid and immature compared to her father, and even Nathan carried himself with a maturity that belied his youth. Probably because he was in a relationship with his sister and Crystal's older sister.

Returning home to study, she was at her desk when she felt arms around her, a soft kiss on her cheek. She turned to see her oldest sister. She felt a wave of love flow through her. If anyone in the house loved her as much as her father, it was Charlotte. Her big sister had been there by her side for years, particularly when she was struggling so much in the last years before Christine was finally booted from the house.

"What do you want more than anything else in the world for your birthday?" Charlotte whispered.

"Daddy," Emily replied immediately.

Charlotte kissed her cheek again. "I know. It might take a little convincing. He didn't sleep with me immediately either. When I get home tomorrow, we're going to go shopping for some sexy clothes. A new dress, maybe some jewellery, some sexy stockings and heels. I have a lot of make-up, so we'll make sure you're looking beautiful for when we go out for dinner."

"Love you, Charlotte."

Turning her around and standing her up, Charlotte hugged her little sister tightly. "I can't believe you're eighteen in a couple of days," her older sister said softly.

Dinner was always a wonderful time in the Jenkins household. Her father and Caroline were quite obviously head over heels in love with each other. Emily had always wondered if she should start calling Caroline 'Mum' like Crystal called her father 'Dad'. Even Natalie had started calling him 'Dad' in the past couple of years. Emily had no love for her birth mother after everything that happened, and Caroline had proven to be a wonderful mother figure in her life for the past few years.

Returning to her bedroom after dinner, Crystal joined her as the pair spent most evening studying hard. Emily wanted the best exam results possible as she wanted to be a vet. The household had never had animals, not even something like a hamster for her own room. It just wasn't something that ever happened. She knew being a vet wouldn't be easy at times, particularly when it came to animals that were in pain.

Heading to bed that night on the eve of her birthday, she did wonder if her life was going to change all that much once she was considered an adult.

"Happy birthday, Munchkin," she heard her father whisper the next morning, opening her eyes to see her handsome daddy smiling at her, his hand immediately caressing her cheek before leaning down to kiss her forehead, "I can't believe you're eighteen today."

Sitting up, she hugged him tightly, sighing happily as she felt how firm his chest now was. He'd never let himself go while he was married to Christine, but during that time everything was going wrong and then when things were getting serious with Caroline, there was no doubt he put a lot of effort into self-improvement, and he'd continued that in the years afterwards. The tight white t-shirt he wore clung to his muscles and highlighted the definition of his chest. Her father might be in his forties, but he was still very fit and undeniably hot.

What made her cry was when everyone else in the household appeared and it turned into a group hug. Caroline whispered how proud she was, her siblings whispered how much they loved and adored their little sister, and Natalie and Crystal hugged her tightly, whispering how much they loved spending as much time as they could with their cousin.

Her father remained in her bedroom after everyone left, Emily crawling into his lap and snuggling against him. She'd barely grown any taller throughout puberty and her teenage years, feeling almost like a dwarf compared to her father. Even Charlotte remained four to five inches taller than her. At least she was around the same height as Crystal, while Caroline was only a couple of inches taller.

"Where would you like to go tonight, Munchkin?" he asked, feeling his finger caressing her back, unable to stop snuggling into him as tightly as possible, "Wherever you want to go is fine with all of us. This is your night."

Gazing up at him, his blue eyes sparkled as she leaned up to kiss his cheek, giggling as his stubble tickled her. "You know I love Italian, Daddy," she replied.

"And what about after dinner? Where would you like to go?"

"I've never touched a drop of alcohol, Daddy."

"You haven't?"

"Crystal and I have always been good girls. All our friends are the same. We're all good girls. We wanted to wait until we were old enough, and even then, we'd want to be safe. We're told far too many horror stories about your women going out and ending up in bad situations. But can they come over on the weekend?"

"You know your friends are welcome at any time. If you want to spend Saturday lazing by the pool..."

"Might wear a new bikini. I don't exactly have big breasts or anything..."

Considering how small she was, Emily hadn't been surprised that her breasts hadn't exactly developed. She was a B-cup at most. At least she wasn't completely flat-chested, but even Crystal had developed larger breasts than herself. Caroline had a fantastic set of tits though that was probably helped by having kids as she had the sort of womanly figure that Emily would admit she hoped to have later in life.

Emily giggled as he easily picked her up, almost blushing as she found herself straddling his lap, his finger underneath her chin so her eyes were looking into his. "I don't want to hear any of that, Emily," he stated softly, his hand moving up to caress her cheek, feeling her lower lip tremble, closing her eyes as she savoured his touch, "You are my perfect little girl. If there is one thing that I can always be thankful to your mother for, it's that I have Charlotte, Nathan, and Alyssa, but when she told me that we would have no more children after you..." He paused and hugged her tightly. "You were my last born child. I know I've doted on you something fierce. No matter how old you are, Emily, you will always be my little girl."

She couldn't help sobbing. "I love you so much, Daddy," she murmured into his chest as his arms tightened around her.

"And I love you just as much, Emily."

She didn't want to let him go, but she eventually slid off his lap as she needed to shower and get ready for the day. Joining her older sister out in the kitchen a little later for breakfast, she couldn't stop smiling as the one word to describe Charlotte every day when dressed for work was sexy. Charlotte knew she was beautiful though she wasn't arrogant about it. Like nearly all students in New South Wales, Emily had to wear a school uniform though some girls did take liberties with certain things. Emily had started to wear shorter skirts as she got older, would leave buttons of her blouse undone, and liked wearing either knee-high socks or stockings in addition to her shoes which had a slight heel.

"Looking sexy, little lady," Charlotte stated, who walked over towards her, "Are you trying to arouse Daddy?"

"No... Okay, maybe just a little. I most love teasing all the boys. I don't like them at all, but me and my friends love dressing like this and then we'll kiss in front of all of them."

"You're such a little tease, but I guess I used to do the same thing."

"Charlotte... Can we talk about things later?"

Her oldest sister met her eyes and Charlotte smiled immediately. "I've taken a half-day from work. I'll pick you and Crystal up from school when you've finished. We'll go shopping, and then we can have a sisterly chat when we get home."

She wasn't the first girl to turn eighteen at her school. What disgusted her within a couple of hours was the number of boys, as that's what they'd always remain in her mind, that approached her, wondering if she wanted to have a little fun. Thankfully, all her friends stepped forward and it almost turned physical.

"I'd prefer pussy compared to your little cock," she added, loving the look of anger that briefly crossed his youthful features, "You're just proof that you're nothing but a little boy. I'd prefer a real man."

"You're nothing but a bunch of fucking dykes anyway," he retorted.

Emily smiled at him, turned to one of her best friends, and laid one hell of a kiss on her, her friend replying in kind. Emily found herself backed up against the wall as quite a little crowd formed around them. Emily couldn't help the moan as she made out with one of her best friends. She knew this friend wasn't a virgin, that she'd been sleeping with another one of her friends for a couple of months since they turned eighteen.

"Holy shit," Emily heard someone murmur, "That is so fucking hot."

"Two chicks, dude. Two chicks," another one stated.

The rest of the day was spent in peace though she didn't miss the whispers taking place, the glances in her direction. She knew that she'd likely have a reputation based on what happened and found that she didn't care. If the boys in the school wanted to consider her a lesbian, even better for her. Though they'd either now leave her alone or be one of those pig-ignorant men who claim a lesbian just needs the right dick to turn straight.

Crystal was standing with her when Charlotte arrived to pick them up and take them shopping. Emily hadn't started a part-time job while she was studying as her father provided her with an allowance every week, preferring his youngest daughter to focus on her studies, wanting her to go to university with the best results possible. The only time Emily did work was during the six weeks of summer holidays. It usually involved helping out at either an animal shelter or a nearby veterinarian.

Emily was left thinking that Charlotte was rather excited about taking her little sister out shopping for dresses and accessories though Crystal wasn't ignored either, Charlotte insisting that she treat her little cousin to a dress and shoes at the very least. Crystal had a loving and close relationship with her older sister, but Charlotte had practically adopted Crystal as her youngest sister.

"We have to find a colour for you," Charlotte explained as they looked at dresses, "Something more interesting than black. Considering your gorgeous hair, I'm thinking of a dark red dress and matching stockings and heels. Make sure everything matches."

"And underwear?" Emily wondered.

"We're not buying underwear, Emily. We're going to get you some lovely lingerie to wear."

Emily had an absolute blast shopping with her sister and cousin, the two younger women trying on numerous dresses before they found a couple that they both loved, Charlotte reassuring Crystal that the dress would be in preparation for her own eighteenth birthday in a couple of months' time. Charlotte led them next to a store that sold ladies' lingerie, the shop assistant was helpful as Emily had no real idea as she'd never bought any before, and though Charlotte was helpful, even she wanted to make sure Emily was satisfied with the style and fit of everything she tried on.

Arriving home to find all but the adults were there, Emily took her things to her bedroom first before Charlotte knocked on her door.

"You wanted to talk, sweetie?" she asked softly.

Emily nodded and sat on the edge of her bed, Charlotte shutting the door behind her before sitting next to her. Cuddling into her big sister always made Emily feel happy. Despite the age difference, Charlotte had always shown her youngest sister nothing but love, particularly during those bad days when the family was falling apart, her father doing what he could to protect her at the same time.

"Charlotte... Do you love Daddy?"

"More than anything, sweetie."

"I love him so much."

Charlotte remained silent for a few seconds before she asked, no more than a whisper, "Do you know, sweetie?" Emily stilled as she knew what Charlotte was referring to. She eventually nodded, hearing Charlotte sigh. "We were trying to be careful about it. We didn't want you and Crystal..."

"You look at him like Caroline does, Charlotte," Emily finally stated, "You're in love with Daddy."

"Are you in love with Daddy too, sweetie?"

Emily couldn't help bursting into tears, feeling Charlotte turn enough to properly cuddle her little sister, her hand caressing the back of her head as Emily sobbed. "I can't help how I feel," she finally murmured, "But I know Caroline loves him so much, and that you have him too..."

Charlotte waited until her little sister had calmed down before she leaned back, Emily smiling as she felt her big sister leave a loving kiss on her forehead. "Daddy didn't agree to be intimate with me straight away, Emily," she said, "It took him time to come to terms with how I felt about him. A father making love to his daughter..."

"Would he make love with his little girl?" Emily asked, feeling her cheeks grow warm at asking such a question.

"I'll help you however I can."

Emily met Charlotte's eyes, seeing the love her big sister had for her. "You will?"

"Of course, sweetie. You're my little sister and I want you to be as happy as can be. And I can share Daddy with my little sister."

"Daddy's the only man I want. It's because I... I, um..."

Charlotte smiled knowingly. "You prefer girls. I don't think any of us have been blind to how close you and Crystal have been since she moved in. Is she your girlfriend?"

Emily felt herself blushing again though she managed to nod. "When she turns eighteen, she wants two things. We're going to make love, but she also, um..."

Charlotte laughed. "Daddy is going to have a house of women who want him, isn't he?"

"I don't want Daddy all the time, just occasionally. I know how in love he is with Caroline, and I know how much you love Daddy too."

"I don't love him any more than you do, sweetie. But I can't lie and suggest that I don't love sharing his bed, and having Daddy inside me..."

"I think Crystal would just like to experience a man a few times, and she trusts no-one more than Daddy. But... I love Crystal so much, Charlotte. And she loves me just as much. We've always been close, and we want to be lovers when she's ready."

"I'll talk to Caroline if you'd like, sweetie. But I don't think she'll be surprised to hear that you want to be intimate with Daddy." Caressing her cheek, Charlotte then asked, "What about me, sweetie?"

Emily felt her eyes widen in surprise before she met Charlotte's green eyes. "You'd... You want to..."

"Emily... I like girls too. I really like girls. I love being with Daddy. He's so masculine and powerful, and when he fucks me, my god, it's wonderful. With girls, it's usually softer and gentler. Caroline... She's a wonderful lover. Sometimes I love it when Daddy fucks me and I go down on her, or Daddy will fuck Caroline and she'll eat my pussy."

"Oh... I didn't realise..."

Charlotte chuckled. "Still quite innocent about certain things, aren't you?"

"If Daddy agreed, would Caroline want to, you know, watch or something?"

"No. If you want Daddy alone, you get Daddy alone." Charlotte kissed her cheek. "Best thing to do tonight is we'll go out, enjoy a lovely meal, and then we'll come home. I'll make sure Daddy is nice and relaxed in the living room, and everyone else is in their bedrooms, then you do what I did a few years back. Take off your dress, leave your lingerie, stockings and heels on, and go meet him in the living room. That was the start of everything."

"Will it work?"

"It might be more difficult for him with you simply because you have always been and will always be his little girl. The love he has in his heart for you, sweetie..." She had to look away, feeling a little embarrassed, Charlotte giving her a reassuring cuddle. "I just mean that you're his baby. We're both special to Daddy. I'm his first-born daughter. You're his baby daughter."

"Nathan and Alyssa?"

"He loves them the same, but they're twins, and they've always had each other."

Charlotte helped her little sister get ready later that night. Emily showered and shaved everywhere important, asking her big sister if she should completely shave her pussy and pubic area. She suggested a smooth pussy but leave some pubic hair, nice and trimmed, usually a small triangle or landing strip. Charlotte had started doing that, and Caroline had also started to leave a little hair above her pussy too.

Helping her with her dress, Emily finally asked, "Charlotte, what about Jessica?" She felt Charlotte's hand stop the zipper halfway up her back which just made her chuckle. "Is Daddy with Jessica too?!?!"

Charlotte finished zipping her up before she chuckled as Emily turned to face her. "Not just Jessica, sweetie," she finally replied.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,303 Followers