Comet of Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigLundi
BigLundi
25 Followers

I had arrived at the right block, panting, wheezing, catching my breath. The whole ordeal so far has been mind-boggling. What was happening? Was every woman in the city sex crazed? Why was I losing control of myself? Was this all related to the Comet's passing? I had so many questions, so few answers. And as I was attempting to formulate some sort of hypothesis in my head, I found it being interrupted by visions of what had happened so far. Cass' fingers explored her pussy with precision, accompanied by her moans of ecstasy. The police woman's massive breasts engulfed my face and left me breathless as I worshipped them mindlessly, I couldn't...think...straight when all of a sudden...

"Hey! You mind helping a girl out?" Called a rowdy but friendly enough sounding voice. Snapping out of my stupor, I glanced around for the source. A woman dressed up in jogging gear was stretching out her legs on the stoop of my apartment building. I could only assume that whatever was affecting these other women might be affecting her, the risk was high, but I needed to get back inside, I needed to warn Wes, and Kyle about what was going on, they might be walking into a trap of some sort. I didn't want to go near this woman, in spite of the fact that she was gorgeous. Her legs were well muscled, the kind that could choke you out in seconds, and her rather shapely butt was perfectly clung to by her jogging shorts. Every bit of my experience today said 'Avoid this woman' but the situation was difficult to get past without at least trying to get past her.

In spite of my better judgment, I approached, "What's up?" I asked as I began to slowly attempt to subtly step closer to the stoop's steps, maybe make a break for the door. She put a leg in front of me, raised high, almost like she was going to kick me, and slowly extended her lower leg, placing it lightly across my chest.

"Mind helping me stretch?" she asked, in the most...pleasant of voices. Again, my mind began to fight me, and the pull to submit myself to the situation I found myself in was stronger than ever. As I tried to politely decline my words didn't come out, instead, I felt a fuzzy feeling, and I swear I saw the color pink, my mind visualized the police woman's tits, and before I knew it, I was holding her leg and helping her stretch. Again, I had lost control of myself. I stood there for several minutes, calmly helping the jogger stretch, though, she was clearly already incredibly sweaty, I wondered if she had already worked out today.

After we finished, she turned to me and smiled, "Thanks," she said in almost a whisper, before slowly interlacing one of her hands into mine. She began to lead me, and I followed, obediently. I couldn't stop, I needed to do what she said, what she wanted, I was hers to command through every movement. Since I seemingly had no choice in the matter, I decided to drink her in. She was beautiful. Raven black hair in a bob cut, emerald colored eyes whenever she made eye contact with me, smooth, olive-dark skin that felt pleasant to the touch. I wasn't a slouch in the looks department, but she was out of my league.

I lost track of how long we walked together, but I became aware that we had entered the park not far from where I lived. It was strangely empty, though it was difficult to tell since my eyes were glued to my partner. It occurred to me I didn't know who this woman was, and I managed to force myself to ask, "Who...are you?" Not the most tactful way of asking a woman's name admittedly, but my mind was filled with muddled thoughts. She chuckled at that and didn't answer. She led me under the shade of one of the trees in the park, and with but a gesture with her hand on my shoulder, she guided me down to my knees, then to a sitting position, and then, finally, onto my back with a slight nudge to my chest. I was clay, and she was molding me for her amusement.

I had no idea what was about to happen, and I couldn't bring myself to care in the moment. All of my usual trepidation throughout the day was hidden behind a cloud of lust. In moments, I noticed that my new companion had positioned herself above me, and...at some point, she had removed her shorts. My thoughts were dim and dumb as her beautiful thong-clad rear descended down near my face. She held that position, squatting a moment, wiggling it in front of me as my eyes were glued to her thick ass.

"I don't like the benches here...and grass stains my shorts...you don't mind being my seat...do you?" she asked, slowly, seductively, her beautiful ass hovering in front of me all the while. I didn't answer verbally, I just leaned upwards, my lips nestling on her mound, my nose disappearing in between her buttocks, and giving an audible moan when I had found where I belonged. The woman giggled, "It's Jaxie, by the way," she said, though it barely registered with me, already lost in her mind-blowing curves.

She nestled herself on top of me, rising briefly once in a while to give me a much-needed breath that my mind wouldn't even register that I needed. Each time I'd take a breath, only to whimper on account of not being back where I 'belonged'. She'd settle herself back down, and in no short order, she began to peel aside her thong so that my mouth could do its job. I lapped at her like a dog and engrossed myself in the experience. Sex, sweat and the wonderfully fuzzy feeling that I felt inside my mind were leading me to a heavenly experience altogether. I worshipped her like she deserved, her pleasure was mine, and every new breath she allowed me to take was a privilege, only meant to give me the energy to keep going.

After an incalculable amount of time, I managed to bring my partner to the edge of her climax. Her moans became loud and heavy, her ass began to bounce on my face. At this point, I simply stuck my tongue out for her to use as she pleased, and she did, much to both of our delights. She began to grind on me, hard, and I began to feel myself fading from a mixture of exhaustion and lack of breath. An unbearable tightness in my pants signified how much pleasing her made me feel. Soon she dropped down hard on me, wiggling her ass left and right, my face traveling with it. Blackness began to overtake me, I couldn't tell if it was my face being covered, or if I was truly knocked out. I knew I would pass out soon enough, and I didn't mind. If pleasuring this goddess was the last thing I did in this world, I would be happy. As I began to lose consciousness, she shifted forward ever so slightly, and my eyes caught sight of something...a tuft of black fur, just above her ass...and incredibly long ears flopping down the back of her head. As I noted this, my mind chalked it up to oxygen deprivation, as my eyes rolled back, and I finally passed out.

At some point, my sleep was greeted with dreams. I was floating, on a cloud, it was colored pink. Around me were the sounds of sex. Moans and shouts and grunts and slaps of flesh on flesh, though I couldn't see what was going on. An unseen force was working on me as well. My cock was erect, and a coiled tendril of the cloud formed a ring, pushing it up and down my length. It was amazing, I wanted to lay back, simply enjoy it, and let its comfortable softness be my bed after. The only thing I hoped was that I would be able to do this for another. Suddenly, legs wrapped around my head, and my nose was being used by gyrating hips whose owners I couldn't identify. My tongue was licking ass cheek, again I found myself serving as a living dildo for someone else, a dream come true...a dream...this is a dream...

I shoot awake, I'm being ridden again, this time by two people. A woman with green skin and webbed fingers had an abnormally long tongue hanging out of her mouth as she was hopping up and down on me, moaning and groaning. Someone else was wrapped around my cock, and I was ready to explode. Finally, something primal in me warned me, if I give in to this, it's over. I'll never leave this spot, and I'll be used and abused forever by passersby. While a part of me called back to the dream with fondness, I mustered just enough strength to roll away from the two women who were using me. I noted after a blink that they had features that resembled frogs, and they were pouting at me. The one who had apparently been sucking my cock stuck a finger to her mouth, "Awww, you were tasty..." she complained. I couldn't argue with them, there was no point in it. These were not human women anymore. Something was happening to the women, and they were not 'reasonable' any longer. I ran. I zipped up my pants and tucked away my throbbing hard on and began to run back to my apartment. What time was it? I have to warn Wes and Kyle. Suddenly I realized, the sun was down. It was night, and they had likely already left on their dates.

I gathered myself and remembered the club that Wes had informed me about. I thought about calling a cab, no, anyone working the routes will have picked up one of these women by now, they'd be corrupted too. Corrupted? Yes, that's what was happening to me. It's the only word for it. My once inquisitive and active mind was consumed with all of the sexual images my day had been filled with, I could only think now due to sheer willpower and adrenaline. I ran the best I could. I had to reach that club, I had to pull them out of there. They were in danger and didn't know it. I'd hate to think of my brother, and my best friend, reduced to unthinking zombies; slaves to these insane women...no...creatures and their insatiable appetites.

I don't know how long it took me, I just know I was tired when I arrived. I was panting heavily, my shirt was gone, I don't know when that happened, it might be back at the park. Thankfully I still had my sneakers. I arrived at the club, "Echidna" was its name. Strange. If the club was filled with these types of women, going in was embracing the fate I was attempting to avoid. I tried to find windows instead. To no avail. Tinted, impossible to see through, probably intentionally. I searched more and found a fire escape. The club was underneath a complex of some sort. Apartments? A hotel? Doesn't matter. I pulled the thankfully empty dumpster in the alleyway underneath the escape and climbed up, finding an open window and crawling through.

I found myself in a hallway. It was somewhat dark, but there were a few dim bulbs barely lighting the way. I stumbled along the way, trying my best to be quiet. I was exhausted, I hadn't eaten, or drunk any water, and I ran for so long. The deep bass bumping of the club I was approaching was ringing in my ears before I even entered. I placed my hand on the knob of the door leading inside. I crouched, and my legs were on fire. Slowly, I inched the door open and looked around to see what would greet me. The upper floor of the club was consumed with shadows on top of shadows, the darkness of the club itself making it impossible to tell exactly what was going on, but I could guess. I inched myself over to the railing looking down to the first floor, hoping the strobing lights would let me see Wes or Kyle. I scanned the room, looking intently, beyond all of the bodies dancing together, grinding and groaning, moaning and laughing.

Then I saw them. And my heart dropped. Wes was looking up to the ceiling, a look of pleasure plastered on his face, mindless and with little to no life in his eyes. The...woman...that was with him having shown her true nature. A snake-like tail made up the entirety of her body below her waist, and breasts that completely swallowed my best friend's groin were resting on his lap, her long red hair bobbing up and down along with her head as she seemed to be sucking the very life from him. My brother was in no better condition. His partner had thick horns emerging from her head, black, leathery wings extended from her back, which she had wrapped around him and her, hiding his body, their faces consumed in lustful tongue wrestling that was clearly one-sided in her favor as she rode on top of him, both of them sitting in armchairs off to the side of the dance floor. I fell back as I realized I was too late, and a harsh voice called out to me, "HEY!"

I looked up, a woman of immense proportions, easily seven feet tall, bull horns crowning her head alongside a wild mane of curly brown hair approached me. As she got closer, the lights began to show that she was also covered in a thick layer of fur, but not thick enough to hide the fact that she had abs for days just under what could barely be called a shirt that said 'STAFF' across her generous breasts. If the other girls were strong, this one could hold me however long she'd like. I ran back through the door into the hallway and quickly started checking for unlocked doors. Luck found me, and I managed to get one. Quickly I ran inside and locked the door. I found the bathroom and did the same.

They're going to find me. I don't know when, but it'll be soon. I hear that Amazon of a woman stomping about the halls. When she finds out where I am, those paltry oak doors won't hold long against her assault. I don't know what she's going to do to me, but most of me desires it. I can't wait for her to find me, and make me just as mindless as all the other men in this place. She's going to use me, and I'm going to not only be powerless to stop her, but I'll love every moment. The Corruption has gotten me. I think Halley's Comet brought something with it. Avoid the women. If you value your mind, and your independence, if you value freedom, avoid. The women. And if you don't? They'll find you...and you'll love every moment.

BigLundi
BigLundi
25 Followers
12