World of Corruption - The Succubus

Story Info
The Corrupted consist of a wide variety. This is but one.
3.1k words
3.8
8.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigLundi
BigLundi
25 Followers

A World of Corruption Pt. 1 - The Succubus

Intense moans of pleasure erupted from both participants in this darkened dorm room. The university grounds have been serving as hunting grounds for a very particular type of predator for the last week or so. One such huntress has already acquired her prey and was savoring every moment of his surrender as he laid beneath her, their lips locked against each other with great force, and his tongue wrapped in her own elongated muscle.

Her prey's prize was locked within her depths as she pinned him to his bed, her purple-skinned thighs framing his waist as her hips slowly rose, and fell, in a strong rhythm, teasingly almost taking out his length from her folds before dropping down with force. The whole process was orgasmic for her, as it was for most of her kind now, but the true pleasure for her lay in his eyes.

When she first came to him, they were alert, cautious, and suspicious. But as they engaged in foreplay, mostly one-sided as she pinned him to his bed, the spark of independent thought, and will begin to slowly fade. Given her position, she could watch, in real time, as his mind began to fog. Thoughts fade from whether he should be indulging in her inhumanely beautiful body, becoming entirely focused on submitting to her and enjoying the pleasures she can give.

Her leathery demonic tail curled above her ass, indicating her devilish pleasure as she slammed down once again onto his hips, another gasp of pleasure emitting from the both of them into each other's lips. Her new ascension gave her the ability to read him. What was once a somewhat resistant young man, who was frightened by her otherworldly visage, had become a mindless slave devoted to being used for her pleasure. His entire body was known to her now, and she would take full advantage as she raised herself one final time, his limits being reached. She looked down at him, taking her mout hoff of his as she whispered, "Beg for it..."

"Please..." he responded, almost strained, in pain, unable to do anything more than what she requested.

"Beg me baby...beg me to finish you off..."

"Finish me, please, I...I can't..." His poor mind couldn't form more complex words, he could only repeat what she said for the most part. She knew this, and smiled, enjoying her little game. Still, he was in pain with need at this point, and she was a merciful huntress. She descends his length once more, sealing his fate as he gives a gurgled moan, his orgasm marking the end of his life as a normal human. He was hers now, or anyone else who wanted him, but he was certainly never going to be himself again.

Her orgasm came shortly after as she watched the life leave his eyes. The spark was now utterly gone, a blank stare replacing what once was full of life and vigor. It was the best part of the hunt. The man's orgasm didn't end there though. Her special mutation allowed her to do something most could not. It continued, each pump of her hips eliciting more from him than should be humanly possible.

The longer she rode him, the more his strength left him. Even if he could somehow will himself to wish her to stop, he could do nothing about it as the endless pleasure destroyed anything related to a thought. His mind could register that his life was fading from him, but all he could think was how he had no regrets as he watched blankly his demonic lover grab her breast with one hand, her other hand planted on his chest, digging into him. What would have been the pain of her nails digging into his chest was transformed into further pleasure in his rewritten mind, and only added to the experience.

Eventually, the man's body was withered, his breath coming in as struggled gasps. He was almost finished. With affection, the woman leaned down again and placed an almost chaste peck on his cheek before whispering, "...Thanks for the meal, my darling..." Her tender words were enough to elicit one last climax, weak as it was, as the last of what made him human was absorbed inside of the huntress before his entire body went limp, his face twisted in a pleasure that would permanently stamp his face as her prey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte was a somewhat normal college student a couple of weeks ago. Highly empathetic, her psychology major was meant to bring her into a world where she could help people. But when the Comet passed, things began to change. Not among the first to become infected with the strange plague that took some of the population, her college was not immune from the party dynamic of celebrating the passing of the celestial body.

However, the following morning, she had begun to recognize that the campus was very different. Many students had been missing from various classes, as the day went on there were a number of students engaged in public sexual encounters, and campus police who attempted to stop it quickly found themselves becoming a part of it instead. The craziness was happening quickly, and for her part, Charlotte had no idea how to process it all.

Her afternoon classes were canceled, likely related to the insanity on campus, and students were encouraged to remain in their dorms if they lived on campus, or stay home while an 'epidemic' is being looked into. Were these people sick with something? She knew of no such disease which would cause this level of degeneracy. Perhaps a mind virus of some sort, collective insanity inspired by the celestial event? It wouldn't be the first time that's happened at least.

As she sat in her dorm, browsing the internet and looking into the history of events concerning collective bouts of insanity, there was a knock on her door. Charlotte wasn't one who made many friends, so a visitor was somewhat suspicious, "Um, hello?" she asked. A voice on the other side accompanied a thump against the door itself.

"Is someone in there? I need help...please..."

Considering the situation, it may have been somewhat unwise for Charlotte to give the stranger the benefit of the doubt, but she did intend on helping people in the future, and the womanly voice sounded somewhat troubled. Perhaps she was being chased by a stalker? Or an ex-boyfriend? Throwing caution to the wind, she unlocked and opened her door and froze in place at what she saw.

The woman in front of her was not a 'woman' in the traditional sense. Not only was she entirely naked, but her breasts were also enormous, each easily bigger than Charlotte's own head. Her head was crowned with a pair of curled blackened horns, and her feet were not feet, but instead, what looked like hooves, which kept shifting on the ground as she stood. Charlotte's shock prevented her from being able to do much as the woman quickly wrapped her arms around the poor girl, and began to hug her tightly.

The strength of this woman was insane, Charlotte had thought as she struggled against her. Effortlessly, the cow-like woman had managed to adjust Charlotte so that she was stuck with her face in front of one of the fist-sized aureolae. Something began to leak from the woman's nipples, a white, milky substance...was it...actual milk? Charlotte had to wonder.

Attempting to voice her protest to this act, Charlotte's mouth did indeed open, only for a bit of the milk to graze her lips and seep into her mouth. The moment she tasted it, something changed in her. Her heart thumped hard in her chest, and she began to instinctually latch onto the breast of the woman holding her, who began to groan in pleasure in response.

"Oh thank god! Ever since I changed these have been painfully full..." said the cow woman as she began to sit on the floor with Charlotte, placing the girl on her lap and letting her suckle in a way that was beyond anything she had ever pictured herself doing before. Confused at her own actions, Charlotte was unable to resist as she continued to drain the breast of all milk she could handle, the sweet liquid sloshing about in her mouth as her vision began to blur.

"Sorry about this...this does mean you're gonna change too but...I just couldn't wait any longer!" apologized the woman as she switched Charlotte to her other breast, moaning...or was it a moo? In pleasure as Charlotte continued her helpless suckling. After what was only a couple of minutes of this process, the cow woman laid Charlotte on the ground, and the psych student couldn't bring herself to do anything, but she found herself uncharacteristically and uncontrollably horny. Her eyes were full of lust as she looked at the cow woman, who gave a tender smile in response, "I know what you need..." she said reassuringly.

The literal cow-girl leaned down between Charlotte's legs and began stripping her of her pants, before quickly and effortlessly tearing away her undergarments, "Don't worry honey, you won't need them anymore," she says to the confused and helpless student before getting flat on her stomach and grasping Charlotte's hips, bringing her quim to her almost predatorily hungry-looking face. As a bovine tail slapped her own massive ass, an inhumanely large and flat tongue emerged from her mouth and began to explore Charlotte's folds in such a way that felt like heaven on earth. The psyche student had never been particularly interested in women before, but at the moment, whatever that milk did to her seemed to heighten the experience to a level where she'd take anything and be happy.

The aggressive tonguing of the cow-girl didn't take long to elicit an orgasmic yelp from Charlotte, who could only put her hands on the woman's horns to hold on for dear life, but a singular climax seemed to not be the end of things for her. Now picking her up, and placing Charlotte's legs around her head, the Taur girl placed Charlotte against her wall and began to dig into her even deeper. The giant flat tongue felt like the girthiest cock she'd ever fantasized about exploring her with reckless abandon. After the first climax she already felt something in her change, but now, as she was approaching her second, she noticed something in the peripheral of her vision...her legs...the color of her skin was changing. She was becoming...a somewhat deep purple? And her feet, they were growing some sort of claw-like nails. Black stripes began to form like tattoos around her ankles, before covering her up to her calves.

For her part, the Taur girl was taken by surprise as she saw two leathery wings emerge from Charlotte's back, along with a long whipping tail. And even though Charlotte had climaxed a second time, her legs only tightened around the Taur girl's neck as large black horns of her own emerged from her crown, and her eyes turned a foreboding, fiery red. Not used to being overpowered, the Taur girl barely managed to gather her wits enough to pry herself from the newly transformed Charlotte, who landed daintily on her sharply nailed feet. The woman looked at the former psyche student with confusion for a moment, "I've never seen...this one...before..." she mumbled to herself. Something primal inside of her told her to leave, and she obeyed that instinct, as she bolted out the door.

Charlotte looked to herself, still figuring out what had happened to her, and groaned as an intense need began to take her over. She fell to her back and began to pleasure herself even more, two orgasms not being near enough, not anymore. She was hungry, but she had no idea how to satisfy it. Her instincts told her sex, so she tried to please herself to the best of her ability, frustrated as each subsequent orgasm she was able to tease out of herself still didn't seem like enough.

Days passed, and Charlotte was still on her bed, pleasuring herself in every which way. Her old vibrator, her fingers, and even learning how to use her new tail to accomplish the job. But no matter how many times she brought herself to new heights of pleasure it never seemed like enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a man making his way through the dorms, armed in combat gear and checking each of the doors to see if they were locked, or if anyone is in need of help. He acted like a survivalist. He had been given a list of missing students at the dorm and was asked if he could retrieve them, being paid handsomely for each he could safely help return back to town, away from the weird happenings taking the world by storm.

Seeing one door slightly ajar, he heard noises coming from the room and cautiously approached. Moaning and groaning made him fear the worst, but he had to confirm the identity of the person within. He looked to his notes, then to the dorm number, "Charlotte Kachinski..." he noted, before taking out a tranq rifle. Tranquilizers seemed to be the only thing that worked on these newly emerged beast women. He'd managed to incapacitate some sort of bunny woman before with them, so he assumed they would work on anyone. Using the barrel of the rifle, he slowly opened the door wide to see what was inside and became shocked at what he saw.

Seeing Charlotte writhing on the bed, one hand roughly groping her own breast and the other vigorously plumbing her depths, especially in her current form was more than surprising to the hunter. Her gaze snapped to him as he gave a gasp of surprise and she quite literally 'flew' up from her bed as she looked at him, the hungriest look in her eyes. Quickly, he got his rifle up and shot. The dart hit the girl in the chest. She looked down at the dart, then picked it from her, looking at him a moment as he blinked, wondering if it did anything. She gave a laugh that sent chills up his spine, before flying to him, legs open wide as she tackled him to the ground, landing him on his back, and her straddling his stomach.

The wind knocked out of him, the hunter couldn't find his bearings for a moment as he looked blearily up at the demonic woman above him. She began to shift her weight, and eventually as his vision re-focused, he saw that she had turned around entirely. Her round ass sat just inches from his face as he felt her desperately unzipping his pants and fishing out his flaccid cock. In spite of himself, the only thing he could think about was how nice it would be to bury his face in her jiggling rear as she excitedly descends down onto his phallus, covering it with her saliva as she began to coax it into its full rigidity within mere moments.

She granted his wish, perhaps she could tell what he wanted, as she settled herself back, and planted herself onto his face before taking the time to swallow his entire somewhat sizeable length into her throat, as if she had never had a gag reflex. Weak thoughts of resistance entered the man's mind, but they were clouded. He wasn't supposed to be doing this. This was dangerous, he knew that much, but as he smelled her arousing aroma, entirely drenched as she was with the smell of raw sex, he couldn't help but indulge for the moment, his lips meeting her cheeks as his tongue explored the valley of her buttocks.

When she responded with an approving moan, it only spurred him on. Something about her pleasure made him even more excited. It was like a warm and cozy blanket wrapping itself around his mind and coaxing him to continue, and even if he wanted to, the struggle would be unreal. It was so much easier to just lay back, and let her use him, to worship her body was the least he could do in thanks for the intense pleasure he was already receiving from her ravenous blowjob.

It took mere minutes for her hungry mouth to coax an orgasm from him, and her vacuum-like suction caught everything, swallowing his load immediately, and refusing to stop as she continued to bob her head up and down, aggressively attempting to force even more from him. The hunter felt some of his strength leave him, but he wouldn't stop returning the affection at this point. Single-mindedly he buried his face into her ass, slathering it with his tongue, kissing her cheeks and even using his own hands to squeeze her buttocks around his face. He was having trouble breathing, but he didn't care. This goddess of a devil deserved it. She was amazing. If he died here, that would be fine. That thought actually entered his mind.

Another orgasm coaxed from his somehow still-hard phallus fed her again. With each gulp, Charlotte felt her hunger being somewhat sated a bit more. This. THIS is what she was missing. And it tasted so good to her. She needed more. She didn't care to ask how it was possible to induce so many climaxes from a man, and she could feel his dedicated struggle to pleasure her from behind beginning to slow. It didn't matter, she would continue to suckle on him like he was a water spout and she was in a desert, desperate for every drop.

In time, the man's hands fell from her cheeks, his body had withered, and in spite of her frustrations, she could not get him to remain hard any longer. Charlotte stood and took a breath. The energy she had taken from the man gave her some sense of calm. She could think now. She looked in her dorm mirror and examined herself. She looked at her wings, her horns, her red eyes, and her purple skin. She didn't know what she was, but she remembered that look of fear in the Taur girl. She was special. She was dangerous. She was an apex predator, that other predators feared.

She looked down at the man who had happened upon her in her desperate need. He was clearly passed, his tongue still having flopped out of his mouth, desperately seeking to the last moment to pleasure her. She giggled as she briefly wondered when exactly he died, either from her drain or from smothering beneath her. Clearly, he didn't care. And for some reason...neither did she. She was, after all, still hungry.

BigLundi
BigLundi
25 Followers