Comeuppance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you're aware, my sister is one of those who was preyed upon. She and my wife, April, are engaged in a project you need to be aware of, because it will raise a mushroom cloud on the east coast. I'll let her update us on their progress, but what I've already seen is so significant it could reshape politics and finance here, and relationships abroad."

Janice didn't let the introduction intimidate her; she knew Jack wasn't exaggerating - in fact, he didn't know what they had done since he left, and still had to do.

"I'm not going to name names; I am going to tell you we are naming names, dates, places, and events, and we're doing it descriptively and in detail. We are also recollecting and documenting conversations had in our presences, stories told to us and stories we overheard, and pictures and videos we saw that we shouldn't have. I'm not naming names at this point because it would only derail today's efforts.

"Alfred will make copies of what we have and secure them. We need to establish a protocol to insure our future efforts are immediately secured, and a way to guarantee our stories will be told, even if we, and all of you, are dead and gone! When Alfred can assure me our work is secured, protocols are established, and guarantees are in place, I'll open what we have to you and we can talk. But not today; today I want you to catch Clay and I up on your efforts, and tell me how you're safeguarding my best friend."

Alfred stood, took the USB drive, and addressed the group. "I won't be solely responsible for something like this; I want Charlie involved, and, in my opinion, you need to do the same with every other position. From fucking with them online, we can assure you our enemies are competent and dangerous. When you hear our presentation, you'll get a preview of the names involved, and understand just how dangerous they are. Janice and April aren't any less safe than everyone in this room is, once Charlie, Janice, and I share what we know with you."

Charlie stood with him and said, "We've only penetrated the surface, but we will make faster progress using Janice and April's work to guide us. That said, we're all sitting on a big, fat target right now, and the deeper we probe the greater the chance someone will, in fact, target us. And if they find out what Janice and April are doing, even the use of tactical nukes wouldn't surprise me. For them, this is existential."

*****

The final chapter will be out next week, Lord willin and the creeks don't rise.