Comfort Food Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that?" he asked, taking care to speak with a low groan, and her teeth dug into her lip. She didn't reply. But she did sit on the edge of the desk to rub her clit, watching his muscles bulge and his hips jerk. The more he rolled his hips and groaned with the movements, the more her dead eyes lit up. With his free hand he grabbed his cock and gave it a few strong strokes, more for her pleasure than his own, but it felt good. It was different, being alone in his emotions, feeling nothing but his own body. Sometimes he forgot he had a body capable of being aroused at all. It took a bitch like Glory to make him remember how good it felt to be filled up and fucked. In a flash he remembered Babylon, when they had fucked by towering fires and a silver river before a crowd of moonstruck revelers howling and rending garments at the terrible demon. It was enough to make him jerk off a little faster, a little more urgently, and his hunger was starting to rise.

He'd only forgotten her for the briefest of moment, but somehow she knew. She was on him like a jungle cat, angry and vicious. She slapped his hand away from his cock so she could lower herself on it, moaning with pure delight. With the cigarette between her teeth she rode him hard, and just like she wanted. Glory was too self-possessed to put on a show for anyone, let alone a filthy thing like him. She fucked the way she liked, with her fists on his chest and her back hunched, raw and loud. He watched her use him to get off, riding him hard until she threw her head back and closed her eyes. Waves of hard shudders went through her and she moaned so loud it startled the birds outside the windows. All of Prague must have heard her howl, and it suited her just fine.

She stayed where she was when she was done, lighting another cigarette with his cock still inside her and him splayed on the carpet like a tattered toy that had lost its appeal. He was good to keep going, and to his own surprise he wanted to. In his experience, the whips and needles came next. But instead she got up to pick up her panties. He tried to entice her back, pulled out the dildo to finger himself, but she had lost all interest.

"Going to that party?" he asked, but all she did in response was tip her ashes on his chest. "So will you do politics now? Get me out of trouble?"

"I'm a demon, sweetheart. My deals are golden," she said, putting on her panties again and fixing her hair in a compact she'd pulled out of her purse. "You've lost your touch."

"Really? I did my best."

"I know."

She really was done with him. He felt a little embarrassed when her stood up on unsteady legs, and more than a little hungry. Outside the sun had set, and it was dark enough in the room to see the faint glow of the summoning circle on the carpet. These trysts with Glory always left him feeling drained and used. Maybe that's how he made people feel all the time. It was a sobering thought, and not one he appreciated. Instead of dwelling on it, he decided he might as well try and push his luck.

"Do you think you can get my accounts unfrozen while you're at it?" he tried, and she laughed and snapped her compact closed.

"Please, you weren't anywhere near that good. Get out. Shoo. Before I stab you again."

That got his attention. If Glory was nice enough to warn him before doing violence, he was smart enough to be grateful for it. The glow of the circle intensified, but before he could step into it she dug through her purse and threw something at him. He caught it and looked at what it was.

"A quarter?"

"You're welcome," she grinned and blew him a kiss. "Good luck out there, fuckboy."

The circle lit up the room, and with a sigh from the pit of his soul he stepped through. That hadn't gone nearly as badly as he thought it would. Maybe old Glory really was getting softer with age. She still had all the gentleness of a cobra, but he knew she didn't lie. Her word was good. He'd be able to breathe a little easier for the foreseeable future.

As soon as he stepped out of the circle he flew out the window and to the roof. Noah was still there, to Kai's great surprise. He would have bet money the boy would have gotten bored and wandered off.

"Shoot anything?" Kai asked, and Noah sighed and shrugged.

"Two coyotes and a redneck."

"Jesus Christ."

"No, just some guy. It wasn't as fun as it'd thought."

"Sorry to disappoint. You were up here the entire time?"

Noah nodded, quietly pissed off at how anticlimactic his first murder had been. When Kai told him to go get rid of the body he groaned and sighed like a teenager being told to clean his room. He whined about it all the way back to the bedroom, but when Kai opened the door, both of them suddenly stopped. Jamie was still there, hanging in cuffs like Kai had left him, but most of his guts were on the floor.

"I swear to god-"

"Better not," Noah said, studying the scene. Jamie had been sliced open like a pig on a hook. It gave even Noah some pause. "Angels are a lot meaner than I thought."

"Noah, if you could..."

"Flesh loom?" he asked, pleased at getting to play with it again, and Kai nodded, rubbing his tired eyes. "Just chuck the whole mess in there?"

"Please."

Kai fell on the bed with his arm over his eyes while Noah got to work with a dustpan and a trash bag. It was only afternoon in Arizona. He had a good few hours left before nightfall, but he didn't think he'd be able to sleep. He was still as broke and annoyed as before, and Glory always left him feeling cold and drained. In his heart of hearts he had looked forward to cuddling with Jamie, and maybe Noah too. His pride demanded he act like a stud for a little bit, just to bolster up his bruised ego again. Glory had a way of hitting his sore spots. Jamie adored him mind, body and soul, and that was exactly what he needed right then. But it was already evening when the door opened again and Jamie stood next to the bed. Kai felt him before he even opened his eyes. He lifted his arm from his face and looked at him standing there, white and naked and once again wiped clean of all his tattoos. He was shivering and wet, his blond curls flat and his eyes wide.

"It wasn't my fault," he said in a tiny voice, and Kai sighed and nodded. The boy's relief washed over him when he held out his arm. Jamie nestled in the crook of his arm with his head on Kai's chest like a puppy, thankful to be warm and cared for. He even put a little kiss on Kai's cheek, and Kai heard him sniff.

"You smell like pussy," he said, and Kai scoffed. "Was she very mean?"

"So mean," Kai sighed, wrapping both his arms around his boy and pulling him close. Even that cold, wet body felt nicer than Glory's venom. And Jamie was sweet, but the boy was already drained and numbed. He would need to fill his harem quickly. He missed being able to come home and find a place filled with adoring brood and nourishing energy. And he missed spoiling them for as long as they lasted. He wanted to treat them well, buy them presents, have them live luxuriously until the day they changed too much and he abandoned them to hell. Maybe Glory was right. There had been a time when the thought of caring what they lived like wouldn't even have occurred to him, when he kept his brood in cages and shackles. Maybe being on earth and cavorting with human for centuries had made him soft. Maybe it really would do him good to go back to the strict and vicious hierarchies of hell. Get tough again, get mean. But then he knew the likes of Glory would never respect it. She could keep her infernal games. He preferred comfort.

12