Comfort Goods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's better if your mouth is busy in another way..."

"Mmmm..."

There was a lot of action going on: between Joachim and Dan, it was not always easy for the blonde woman to balance the thrusts and slips that came from the two extremities of her body; who hadn't joined the action now moved closer to watch: it was a fascinating spectacle. I reached for Amanda's hand, and I put it on my cock, through the trousers' zip, making her stroke it gently. I returned the favor by squeezing her ass, and teasing her anus - knowing her as an attention-seeking slut, I imagined she wished she could take Tiffany's place.

"I am cumming!" shouted Joachim.

"It's just about right! Take my place!" suggested Dan.

"Wait! I want to fill her and see my cum oozing from her asshole first!"

"Hahah...of course!"

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Finally! I couldn't wait anymore!" cried out Joan, rushing out to the door, and returning with a courier, holding a small cardboard box.

The young Japanese man looked in shock at the scene in front of him: the beautiful, mature woman, naked, laying on the table, being fucked mercilessly by the two, half-dressed men.

Tiffany looked at him, and then at Joan, begging silently to spare her this further humiliation.

"What did you get?" asked Joachim, just slowing a little.

"Can't you guess?" laughed the tall girl.

"I think I know..." immediately added Amanda, smiling in anticipation.

The box was open, and a thick, black dildo, with a harness of straps, was pulled out.

"It's not fair you guys have all the fun...but before I join in I think this nice boy gets his tip...do you speak English? what's your name?"

"Yes...I speak...some...and I am Keisuke...." he replied, uncertain on what was going on, but curious.

"Nice to meet you Keisuke...I am Joan, and this blonde slut is Tiffany...what do you think of her?"

"She is...pretty...her boobs...are large...she is...a lady..." he blurted.

"You mean she is old..." suggested Joan, laughing.

"No! she is...so...perfect...." he replied, in a soft, dreamlike voice.

"What about getting a blowjob from this perfect lady? She wants to thank you to help in getting her buttfucked from her best friend..."

Dan immediately slipped his cock out of his wife's mouth, ready to let Keisuke take his place.

"Is it ok?" asked the Japanese boy, unbelieving.

"Nooo!" shouted Tiffany.

"She doesn't want to..." he said, turning to Joan.

"Nonsense! She just wants to make it more interesting...isn't it, Tiff?"

She snapped a couple of pictures of her, still being fucked by Joachim, and the blonde American quickly realized that there was no easy way out.

"I guess you are right, Joan...I just...want to make it...more interesting..."

"Jaa..daijoubu desune?",(*1) saying so, Keisuke had already unzipped his trousers and lowered his trunks, positioning his hard, flute-shaped cock in front of Tiffany's mouth.

She looked at him, her eyes strained upward, and without resisting let the young man slip it inside.

After a while, his mobile phone rang and he picked it up, letting the blonde American continue her job.

When he finished talking, he turned to Joan.

"I don't have a lot of time, she is too slow...can I fuck her mouth myself?"

"Of course!" she replied, and immediately he started pushing his sex vigorously in Tiffany's foaming mouth. His buttocks relaxed and tightened rhythmically, while he worked hard to reach his climax.

He cummed quickly, then put back the cock in his trousers, and thanked.

At the door, he stopped for a moment, like he wanted to remember well what he has seen: the stage where he had that strange adventure.

Then he left in a rush.

"I think it's time for us to leave", I told Dan.

"Yes, it's getting late - tomorrow I have to be in Nagoya, I have an early shinkansen (*2)" added Joachim.

"Can you untie, me, Dan? Pleease! Let me say good night to our guests!" begged Tiffany., still tied to the desk, obscenely displayed.

"Shut up!" answered the American, spanking lightly his wife's ass.

"Thank you for the company...you have been so kind to share Amanda with us, Duccio. It reminded me that Tiffany too had a wonderful career as comfort good..."

Joan moved closer to the blonde tied woman.

"That cute boy's cum is still dribbling on your chin, Tiff...I bet it was rich and tasty. Remember that tomorrow we have the Gucci sale, I am looking forward to using you as my mannequin...I think Dan will agree that from tomorrow onwards you shouldn't wear a bra or panties on any occasion..."

"That's a great idea, Joan!" approved the man.

"Good night Tiffany!" said Jean caressing her face "See you tomorrow!"

"Good night...Jean...see you...tomorrow.." replied the defeated woman.

I was next to the door, ready to go.

"Please untie me! You can't keep me like this through the night!"

Dan, who was next to us, turned toward his wife, smiling.

"This is exactly what is going to happen, dear... Analyn will untie you tomorrow in the morning...I am too tired now...please don't make a mess of yourself, she'll be upset to clean after you."

"Please! How can you think of it? She...she...will leave us! It's so difficult to find a trustworthy helper in this city!"

Dan interrupted the conversation and politely wished Amanda and me good night.

I admit I was curious to know how Analyn, the Filipino helper that Tiffany liked to boss around would take finding her naked on a table in the living room.

Luckily, I just needed to wait the following afternoon, when, after cleaning Dan's and Tiff's house, she would come as always to do the same in my apartment.

"My God! Mrs.Tiffany is a whore!" exclaimed Analyn when she entered my house, looking disgusted.

During the months she had been working for me, she had understood that my politeness was not a weakness and she liked to reciprocate my trust by gossiping about what was going on at the mansion, which I admit I enjoyed.

Now I was truly curious about what had happened after the party.

"Mrs.Tiffany was naked, tied like a cow to the table in the living room! Forgive me to say that Mr. Duccio, but I could see her asshole wide open from the entrance door! She smelled of men and she had pissed on the floor...I thought someone had entered the house and raped her.

I was surprised because I knew they were supposed to have a party, and I think you were invited too.

"Don't worry Mrs.Tiffany! - I said- I'll call the police!"

"No, please!" she shouted.

I thought she was afraid to be seen in that state by the Japanese police.

"Don't worry, I'll untie you and I'll clean the place before they arrive!"

"No, wait!"

At this point I was pretty confused, but Mr.Dan showed up, smiling.

I felt that there was something completely wrong: he seemed to enjoy seeing his naked wife exposed to their maid.

"Good morning, Analyn and welcome to Tiffany's new life!"

"Good morning Mr.Dan..."I looked at him, unsure of what to add.

He was now near his wife and was caressing her ass.

"Please, Dan! Not in front of her!"

"Shut up!" he hissed and slapped her.

"From today Tiffany is my wife only on paper, but in practice she is just my property. I like to think she is my bitch dog, or my sex toy, but you can consider her as your servant, whom you can use as you need or please.

You have some extra work though because you'll have to shower her with cold water every morning, taking particular care of her pussy and asshole. Do you know what is an enema?"

I think I looked at him with my mouth opened, unable to answer.

I looked at Mrs.Tiffany, but she remained silent, brimming with tears.

I looked again at the master, who was waiting for my reply.

"I was a nurse once... we used sometimes enemas...for some patients who had problems...to evacuate..."

"You should know that from today my bitch dog's name is Tiff, and that's how you should call her. She should ask permission to piss, but for shitting I think is more practical to give her an enema every morning, with cold water of course.

I know that the smell will be unbearable, but if you have been a nurse, you know how to endure it.

I will pay you ten thousand yen more a day for this additional inconvenience, I hope it's enough..."

"It is Sir...so...Tiff...will be under my responsibility?"

"Yes, please don't accept any nonsense from her: in that drawer, there is a birch cane. Don't spare her ass!"

"Are you sure Sir?"

"If you are uncomfortable, you can refuse, but I am afraid I will have to look for someone else. You understand that I need that someone takes care of her!"

"No problem Sir! I'll take care of Tiff!"

You know that nothing was good enough for Mrs.Tiffany and that she made me clean the floor twice or thrice if she wasn't happy. Any small mistake would make her angry, and at least a couple of times, when I broke a cup and a plate, she subtracted the cost from my compensation.

God should forgive me for these thoughts, but I was secretly happy that my revenge could be served on a silver plate. I couldn't wait to mark that wide white ass with the cane!

"What do you think, Tiff?"

"Thank you Analyn!"

I immediately took my chance, and I spanked her.

"It's Miss Analyn for you!"

"Sorry Miss Analyn! Thank you Miss Analyn!"

"That's the spirit!" commented Mr.Dan, looking at me approvingly.

"Now you'll make her clean her piss, on her knees, with a small towel...after that she can wash the floor of the whole house, in the same way...you can take over from there and see what's needed.

You should go to our bedroom, open her drawers and put bras and panties in a plastic bag to dispose of them. From today, she doesn't need them anymore.

At eleven Joan will come to get her, there's a sale at Gucci. She will wear the white nightgown and those white Italian fuck-me pumps. Needless to say, nothing else."

"She'll be practically naked Sir!" I replied smiling. I was quickly getting in the mood.

"Well...that's the whole idea, isn't it?" he answered with a smirk.

"Yes Sir!"

"Now I have to go!"

He untied his wife and pulling her by the collar he brought her with him to the door. Before leaving I plunged two fingers in her pussy, and she gasped.

"I see that you are loving it...I guess you have missed all these years not being treated like a slut!"

Then Mr.Dan left, Mr.Duccio, and I have to say I had a lot of fun with Tiff, I can't wait to go back there again tomorrow!"

I think Analyn would have spent the whole afternoon talking about what had happened in the morning, but for the time being, I thought I had known enough.

I was sure that Joan and Dan would add interesting perspectives, and that, with a little luck, I could interrogate Tiff and have from her a full, shameful confession.

(*1) "Then it's ok, right?"

(*2) High-Speed train connecting major Japanese cities.

12