Comfort or Pleasure?

Story Info
Zoë takes a long flight to see her Master and makes a choice.
1.9k words
4.13
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing I remember is falling asleep in your arms on the sofa. It was a long flight but you picked me up from the airport and drove me to your, we cuddled in the sofa and you just started stroking my hair whispering good girl in my ear. I just melted into and drifted to sleep.

I woke with a start confused where I was and then calmed when I realised i was at yours and sleeping in the spare bed. I was still in my travel clothes, luckily I travel comfy. On the dresser we're two packages wrapped in silk with little index cards labelled "Comfort" and "Pleasure" and a little note in our scratchy handwriting.

"Good morning sleepyhead,

Hope you have slept well. I am working from home today but then I have a few days off. I know you had a long flight so I bought you some presents for today to keep your entertained. There is no pressure to choose one over the other but one is much more fun 😉 choose one but only one to open and the day is yours.

M"

I take a moment to consider my options but I'm feeling adventurous and pick up the parcel wrapped in red silk labelled "pleasure" and place it on the bed. I unwrap it gently and my nose gets filled with your aftershave. You must've sprayed the wrapping with it, you know I get intoxicated by the smell of it, pangs of arousal feed into my stomach. As I unwrap the last layer your present is revealed and I can't help but smile. A beautiful light blue lace bra and panties set, a thick black leather collar, matching cuffs with D rings and a silver metal plug with a blue gem encrusted on the base and a second note.

"Good girl,

Put on some light make up, the contents of your package and I'm in the office, the door to your left as you leave your room. Come to me quick and make sure your knock first.

Sir"

I smell the note, covered in your musky aftershave and my eyes rollback in pleasure. I quickly do some make up, dark purple lips, silver eye shadow and draw on some eyeliner with wings. I slowly put on the lingerie as instructed, the bra has been carefully cut out to expose my nipples and the underwear is just a triangle of fabric and a single string to show off my ass. The plug feels hefty as it slowly slides in. Whilst I was still training you had bought one at the upper limits of my ass. I strap on my ankle and wrist cuffs the thick leather feeling like a hug to my limbs. I lock the straps in realising that they require a key you had not provided me. Finally I get on my knees and tie on my collar as you have trained me to. As it sits in m hand my thumb trace the front and realising it's embossed the word "slut" The leather feels like a hand grasping my thirst and a satisfying click locks it into place.

I open the door and can hear your voice next door on a call. I gently knock and drop to my knees and await you. A minute passes "All sounds good Jerry, someone's at my door I'll call you back in a minute" I hear you rise, walk to the door and look at me "There's my good girl I'm glad you chose this parcel" you say almost a whisper, you reach into your hoodie pocket and pull out a black leather leash and clip it to collar. Gently kiss my forehead and pull me forward. I instinctively start to crawl behind you on all fours towards your desk.

You lead me under the desk and crouch down and giving me a tender kiss. "Good girl, I have a few hours left of work but doesn't mean we can spend some quality together" you open a drawer in your desk and pull out lengths of rope, some more leather straps, a metal chain and small pouch "knees and open" you command. I shift my weight to my knees and open my legs wide exposing the triangle of fabric. You take the leather strap and unravel it showing that it's an O ring gag. You place one finger on my lip and push it slightly, i open wide and you place the ring in my mouth and tighten it behind my neck. "If you need releasing just tap l my knee with your forehead or knock the back of the desk with your foot, understood?" I nod enthusiastically. You lean behind me with the black rope and loop it around some hidden loops at the top of the desk and tie my cuffs to the desk with a little bit of slack to allow me to lean forward.

Finally you take the chain and unravel it revealing two clamps, you gently play with my right nipple and when it starts to get hard you clip on the clamp, feed the chain through the loop on my collar and do the same to the left nipple. You take a step back to admire your work, pull your phone out of your tight jeans and hold it up *click* "good girl, now you're gonna keep my company for the rest of the day" and with that you sit back down and wheel your chair forward and start to type on your computer. My eyes look forward and lock eyes with the bulge of your jeans like a animal with her treat just out of reach. I jump slightly as your hand touches my hair and gently stroking then you grab it tight and pull me to the side slightly I moan in pleasure from the pain. Your foot creeps forward and starts to rub my wet clit. "Someone is excited" you mutter to me under the desk I start to moan as your foot increases in pressure and speed then you stop "now princess, no cumming yet, the day has just begun" I whimper gently through my gag.

You bring your hand to your jeans and undo your button and pull out your thick erect cock and start to stroke it gently. My eyes become hypnotised at the motion, up and down. I feel the drool from my mouth start to drip onto my exposed breasts. You scoot forward slightly bringing your cock just within reach. You spread your hand and grab my hair and pull me over your cock. You slide through the metal loop perfectly and I start to feel the tip hit my throat. You pull my hair controlling my speed and depth getting further and faster. You start to moan in pleasure as my mouth gets wetter and wetter. I get closer and closer to you and the ropes start to pull on my bindings making it more uncomfortable but I don't care I want you in me. I need you in me. I feel you tighten and I feel your warm juices hit my mouth and down my throat. "Good girl, but we need to pace ourselves"

You slide your chair backwards and crouch infront of me and look into my light blue eyes. "Now be a good girl and let me have my meeting. Nod if you understand." I nod enthusiastically, hypnotised by that commanding stare. "Good girl" you smile gently and reach behind my head and undo my ring gag. Gently kiss me and give me some water from your desk. "Ready for part 2?" You ask when I drain the glass "yes Sir" I whisper. "You reach into a drawer of your desk and pull out black bondage tape and start to wrap around my mouth and my head slowly, enclosing my lips in a black film of shiny plastic "If you need out tap my leg" you say sternly as your unclasp my hands from the desk allowing them to dangle free but still bound together infront of me. You go to stand up and pull the chair back in "oh! One more thing" you take the small bag and reach in and pull out a plastic cylinder and reach out your hand inside my underwear gently stroke my dripping clit "dirty girl" you tut and you slowly insert the vibe inside me, gently pushing my pussy apart.

You gently kiss my forehead and pull your chair in and go back to work. You leave your jeans undone and I can see your magnificent splendor just poking through. Time passes and my mind starts to wonder then suddenly *buzz buzz buzz* my pussy erupts in vibrations and I start to moan gently through my tape gag. Your hand creeps down and pulls my hair "nuh uh uh" you playfully say "I said quiet" I start bite my tongue as the vibe starts to make me wanting you more and more "Hi John how are you?" You suddenly say I must have lost time in the pleasure and your meeting had just started. Have to be a good girl now and keep quiet for you. It starts to become torture as your meeting drones on and you get bored and start to play with the control in your hand changing the power and pattern of the vibrations. I feel my juices running down my thigh, internally thanking that have laminate floors. Your foot creeps forward and starts to rub against my clit inviting me to grind on you. I slowly start to hump your shoe making the leather slick with juices.

"Sorry John I think they're doing some work outside, just gonna mute my microphone" you suddenly pull your foot out and my pussy tries to follow. You kick the chair back lean down and with a sly smile "let's be really naughty together" you quickly undo my ankles and pull me up by the nipple clamps and bend me over your desk. My eyes are deadlocked onto boring spreadsheets as you pull my underwear to one side. I feel cold gel touch my asshole and then it's juxtaposed by your warm thick cock entering my asshole. My back arches naturally and I drive my hips backwards to bring your further into me. You pull my hair and start to vigorously fuck me whilst watching your meeting with your wireless earbuds in. Your meeting blurs in my vision as I reach euphoria of you taking your pride of place in owning my holes. Yours to fuck, yours to play with, just purely yours. I lose count the times my stomach bends inwards in orgasm, clamps caught between my skin and the desk just pulling my nipples with every strong hump. Suddenly you pump into me with purpose completely filling me and I feel your warmth again inside me as your let out a soft moan.

You start to pull out and in left without support my legs start to buckle. You pick me up, place me on your chair, slowly undo my tape mask and kiss me gently "very good girl" you pause "one sec" you lean forward and press unmute on your keyboard "Thanks for that John. Yeah few days off. Got some things to do around the house, guest to entertain" you wink at me "chat next week mate" you end the call, slowly undo my bindings and take of the clamps and pick me back up again "come on princess" you say sweetly "let's open your comfort box" and you carry me to the spare room as I rest my head on your chest and giggle slightly drunk off pleasure