Entering the Biker's Lair

Story Info
Anxious blonde trans girl enters a biker gang's lair.
9.4k words
4.69
21.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story about a submissive t-girl and a couple of dangerous, horny bikers... :)

**

The deafening sound of motorcycle engines tore around the courtyard like the cries of demonic beasts. The noises blasted against the buildings and ripped through the air, as if rupturing the very fabric of time and space itself. As I peeked through the student dorm-room curtains, I clenched my teeth and winced in terror. Every rev made my bones vibrate. I didn't want to stare, but I couldn't help it: my eyes were helplessly glued to the scene.

I watched wide-eyed as my room-mate, Jacie, strode sexily across the courtyard towards the gang. She was dressed in a tiny white crop-top, a microscopic denim skirt, and a pair of black leather knee boots. As she walked, she swayed her hips and flicked her shoulder-length black hair. Nothing about her demeanor suggested she had even the slightest worry about her safety.

A big grin grew across the face of one of the bikers and he dismounted from his machine. He was tall, with big arms, and long dirty-blonde hair. His eyes greedily scanned up and down Jacie's body like she was a tasty morsel of food for him to eat. As she reached him, she snaked her arms around his neck and pulled herself up on tiptoes to kiss him. Her bare thigh rose up his leg, and he grabbed it with his hand, roughly kneading her tender eighteen-year-old flesh. I inhaled sharply, and my toes curled in my socks.

This would be the third weekend in a row that Jacie had gone off to spend the night with the bikers, and I knew I was going to get pitifully little sleep. I was simply petrified by what could happen to her.

Jacie's biker 'boyfriend' got back on his bike, and Jacie quickly slipped on behind. She looked over to our window and waved to me. Some of the bikers looked over to me too. My breath caught in my throat, and the engines roared their loudest roar yet. I gripped the curtains tightly, and stood frozen and breathless. Then the swarm of machines jerked into motion. I remained static until the sounds retreated to a series of low snarls on the horizon.

Managing to extract myself from my trance, I snapped the curtains shut and ran to my bed. I jumped on top of the light-pink covers and lay on my back, struggling to breathe. One of my jittery hands automatically ran through my long blonde hair, and the other rose up to my chest and tightly gripped the fabric of my dress. It was going to be a long, tense night.

**

Around 11 am the next day, I heard a fumble of metal in the keyhole. The lock snapped open, and the sound of unoiled hinges screeched around the dorm room. Through the door, came Jacie. Her black hair was matted, and her crop top was partly torn, revealing her white lacy bra beneath. Her smooth, pale skin was smeared with grease marks, which intermingled with a few dull bruises and the light graze marks on her knees.

I scanned her up and down with wide eyes.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Hey, Anna," Jacie replied, chirpily.

She walked over to her study chair and hung her handbag on it.

"Did you have a good night?" I said, trying to sound normal, but failing abysmally.

Jacie took a deep breath, and a big grin spread over her face. She swiveled the chair around so it faced where I was sitting on my bed, and sat down.

"Oh God, it was so good," she said. She reached behind her neck, massaged it, then shuddered. Her big brown eyes almost rolled back into her head. "I am fucking exhausted, though."

"So, is that guy your boyfriend now?" I asked, unable to stop myself from grimacing.

Jacie laughed.

"Mitch? No, he's not my boyfriend," she said. "You know I don't like to limit myself to one guy, Anna."

"But you limited yourself to just one guy last night, right?" I blurted before I could stop myself.

Jacie laughed again.

"Ooh, who's Little Miss Nosey today?" Jacie said with a smile. "But no, Anna. Let's just say that last night I indulged myself."

I stared at her wide-eyed, with my mouth opening and closing. My thoughts raced with images of all those bikers roughly groping her body.

"Are you okay?" Jacie asked.

I gulped and snapped myself out of the image.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm okay," I said. "I just don't think I'll ever get used to your... craziness."

"Aw, you will in time," Jacie said. "Why don't you come along next week? I'm sure some of the guys would love to meet you."

I choked.

"What?" I spluttered. "No way!"

"Why not," Jacie asked. "Don't you think they're hot?"

"Well, some of them are good-looking," I admitted, "at least from what I can see from the window. But those guys... they're..."

I stopped myself.

"They're what?" Jacie said with a raised eyebrow.

"They're..." I stopped myself again and took a deep breath. "They're criminals."

Jacie laughed.

"They're not criminals, sweetheart," she said. Then she thought for a moment. "Well... not like proper criminals."

"They're criminals..." I whispered. "I've read about those biker gangs."

"Well, whatever," Jacie said. "Maybe they're a little rough around the edges. But isn't that kind of hot?"

"No!" I squealed.

"Yeah, it is," Jacie replied. "Come with me next week, get to know them. I bet you that you'd have a great time."

"No way," I said. "And besides, even if I wanted to, it would still be a stupid idea."

"Why?" Jacie asked.

"I'm trans! You know that," I replied. "How are a group of bikers going to react to that if they find out?"

Jacie laughed again.

"Aw, Anna, come on," she said. "They're bikers, not Nazis. Anyway, they already know."

"What!" I screamed. "You told them?"

"Yeah," Jacie said. "They kept asking who that hot blonde girl is who always watches me from the window."

"Jacie," I said, breathing heavily. "It can be dangerous to tell people you're trans. Not everyone is accepting. Not everyone is okay with it."

"Oh don't be silly, those guys are cool," Jacie said.

"Jacie, I'm really serious about this. Please don't tell anyone I'm trans without permission from me," I said. "That's really not cool. I'm feeling super vulnerable right now."

I felt like I was going to cry in a combination of betrayal and fear.

Jacie looked at me, and her expression changed.

"Sorry, Anna," Jacie said with a sigh that at least appeared like genuine remorse. "I fucked up. I won't do it again, I promise. But don't worry, none of them had any problem with it. Some of them actually thought it was really hot that you had a dick."

"Jacie!" I screamed again, even louder. "Seriously! Please do not discuss my genitals with people."

Jacie winced and gave me an even more apologetic look.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I'm really sorry. I really promise I won't do it again." She said. "But as I said. Some of the guys were into you when I showed them your Facebook pics."

My jaw dropped and looked at her in horror.

"Okay, okay, sorry again," Jacie said. "I promise I'll respect your privacy more in future, okay."

"Please do," I said. "Please, please do."

"Sorry, sweetheart," she said. "I really am sorry."

Jacie came and sat on my bed next to me. She gave me a little kiss on the forehead and stroked her fingers through my hair tenderly. I closed my eyes and tried to quell my breathing. I was scared, and I was mad at her, but she had admitted her mistake. As crazy as she could be, I knew she wasn't malicious. I trusted her apology and the genuineness of her remorse. Sure, she could be accidentally insensitive at times, and sometimes her wicked sense of humor got the better of her, but she never seemed to intend to harm.

Eventually, I opened my eyes.

"Okay, Jacie," I said. "Apology accepted."

I looked up at Jacie, and she hugged me. We embraced for a while, then she pulled back.

"Okay, so would you like to see some pics of the guys?" she said excitedly.

I sighed in mild exasperation.

"Why?" I replied. "In case I ever need to show them to the police?"

Jacie laughed.

"Don't be silly, Anna," she said. "They're hot guys, let's have a look at them together. Maybe it will tempt you to come along next time."

"I'm not going, Jacie!" I said. "I'm already terrified enough by the fact you go... I think I'd actually have a heart attack if I went along."

"Aw, poor scared little Anna," Jacie said. "Just have a look. You don't have to meet them, but I bet you'll think they're hot."

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I said.

Jacie extracted her phone and started flicking through the images.

"Okay, here's Mitch," she said. "He's my favorite - the one you thought was my boyfriend - remember?"

"Yeah," I said.

I looked over the picture. Mitch was pretty hot. He was standing with his arms crossed, leaning against his bike. He was tall, easily over six-foot, with long dirty blonde hair and a light beard. There was a tattoo of a snake down his muscular arms. I smiled slightly, then instantly hid my reaction. I shook my head and forced my expression to look normal.

"You see why I like him, right?" Jacie said.

"I guess," I said. "He looks pretty decent."

"Okay," Jacie said. "And here is..."

I saw the tiniest glimpse of an image with skin appear on the screen, but I couldn't make out what was on it. Jacie jerked the phone away.

"Okay, you can't see that one," she said and flicked the image away. "Or that one, or that one, or that one..."

I rolled my eyes. God knows what was in those pics.

"Jesus Christ, Jacie!" I said.

"Sorry," Jacie said. Then she titled her phone back to where I could see it. "Certain pics are not for sharing."

"Here's Dave," she said. "And here's Chet. And here's Harry. And here's Carl..."

My eyes widened slightly, and I swallowed. I gripped the neckline of my dress and rubbed the fabric with tense fingers.

"Ooh, do you like him?" Jacie asked.

"No," I responded, perhaps a little too quickly.

Jacie beamed at me and my face flushed pink.

"I know you're into him," Jacie said with a laugh.

I tilted my head so that my hair shrouded my face, but I couldn't resist taking another peek at him.

He was slightly older than Mitch, maybe late thirties or early forties. His head was shaved, and he had thick, dark stubble. He was pictured sitting at a table leaning forward, with a beer was in his hands. A wide, slightly evil-looking grin adorned his annoyingly handsome face. Unfortunately, I couldn't judge his height as he was sitting down, nor could I see his eyes, which were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses.

"What do you think?" Jacie asked, teasingly.

"He's alright," I said. "I guess it's hard to judge, I can't see his eyes."

"Oh, do you want to see more?" Jacie said, gleefully.

Before I could respond, she flicked onto the next picture. There Carl was, standing next to Mitch. They were both roughly the same height. I could now make out the blueness of his eyes. They seemed to sparkle through the phone screen and pierce into my brain. I swallowed again and stiffened my body to prevent myself from wriggling, but I could feel Jacie's eyes burning into me, judging my reaction.

"You're into him, aren't you?" Jacie said with a laugh.

"I'm really not," I responded.

"Whatever, sweetheart," she said, with amusement dripping from her voice. "You know what? He was the guy who was most into you. Why don't you come and meet him next week?"

"No," I said quickly, shaking my head. "No, no, no. I'm not coming with you, Jacie."

"Aw," said Jacie. "Come on, maybe just come down to the parking lot and said 'hi' before I leave."

"No," I said firmly.

**

Later that afternoon, I leaned back in my study chair and sighed. I was trying to write an essay on Shakespeare's Hamlet, but the words weren't coming. I grasped my mug of warm hot chocolate with both hands and took a big gulp. As the sweet, warm liquid soothed its way down my throat, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I desperately wanted to calm myself down. My body was still tense with residual worry from the night before, and my newfound knowledge that the bikers knew who I was had only served to dial that tension higher. Anxiety crawled beneath my skin.

My ability to concentrate was further impared by the little sounds that kept coming from behind me. Jacie's phone kept buzzing, and I could hear her gently giggling, shifting around in her seat, and taking selfies of herself. The repeated clicks of her cellphone camera were incredibly annoying.

I was about to tell her to be quiet when she suddenly let out a loud cackle of laugher.

"Oh, Anna," she said salaciously. "You've definitely got an admirer."

I swallowed and closed my eyes. I counted to ten before reopening them, then swiveled round in my chair to face Jacie.

"Please don't tell me it's from one of your biker friends," I said.

"Yeah, it is," Jacie said. "It's from Carl. He really wants to meet you."

"Jesus Christ, Jacie!" I cried. "You didn't say anything to him since our last conversation, did you?"

"Nah," she said, "I've been good. But he remembers the pics he saw before. He is totally into you."

I choked

"Please put him off," I said. "Please, please, please put him off. I'm not going to meet him. I'm not going to meet any of them."

"Don't you even want to know what he said about you?" Jacie said, grinning.

"No," I said. "Please, Jacie, I'm genuinely scared. If you want to mess around with those guys, you can, but I'm not going anywhere near them."

Jacie rolled her eyes.

"They're not dangerous, Anna," she said. "Well... not that dangerous... but okay, I'll try to put him off, if that makes you feel better?"

"Okay, thank you," I said.

"But are you sure you don't know what he said," Jacie replied.

"No," I said firmly. "And please can you keep the sound down? I really need to get this essay done."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Jacie said. "I just want to flirt with them, I don't want to distract you. I'll leave you to your essay."

"Thank you," I said.

I turned back to my desk and refocused on the screen of my laptop. Over my shoulder, I could hear Jacie gather some belongings, then she walked across the room until she stood directly behind my chair. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. Her firm, medium sized tits pressed against my back, and I felt her breath on my neck. She kissed the top of my head sweetly, and I sighed. Jacie always had a way of making me instantly forgive her. I reached behind me and felt her smooth, bare arms.

Jacie brought her lips to my ear.

"He said you were 'very, very fuckable,'" she whispered.

"Jacie!" I screamed.

Jacie jerked upright and ran to the door giggling.

"Sorry, but not sorry!" she shrieked and bolted down the corridor.

**

Later that evening, I turned the faucet handle and sighed as warm water cascaded over my naked body. I stood in the shower cubicle down the corridor from our dorm room. I grabbed the body wash, squeezed some of it into my palm, and ran my hands over my wet, slippery skin.

"Mmm," I murmured to myself gently.

It always felt so good to have a nice relaxing shower after a long day, and today I really needed the distraction to calm my nerves. As I began to unwind, I gently rubbed my hands over my small, perky tits and felt my nipples harden beneath my touch. I bit my lip and giggled softly. I never dared masturbate in the dorm room in case Jacie caught me, but shower time was different. The sturdy lock on the bathroom door and the sound of the falling water afforded me a level of privacy that I was comfortable with.

I soaped myself over my hips and down my smooth legs, reveling in the silky feeling of my own flesh. Gradually, my dick began to harden between my legs. My thoughts started to drift to one of the guys I liked around campus, Toby. I was pretty average height, about 5'6", but he was nice and tall. I imagined him in the shower with me. I tilted my head back and sighed to myself as I rubbed my body sensually. I fantasized that it was Toby's hands caressing my body, rather than my own. I started to wriggle my hips slightly, and purr.

It wasn't long before my dick was fully erect, poking up towards the ceiling. My dick isn't tiny, but it isn't huge either, around 4 inches long when erect. Slowly, I began to jerk myself. My head bowed, and I leaned against the cubicle wall, using my free hand for support.

In my mind, I could feel Toby behind me. I wriggled my hips more forcefully, imaging him running his hands up and down my sides, then cupping my breasts. I released the tiniest pant of pleasure, imagining him gently kneading my flesh and pinching my nipples. Then suddenly, I'd feel his dick pressed against my ass crack.

The thought of it made me gasp. I bit my lip and increase the pace of my jerking. As the ripples of delight passed through me, I sagged slightly, pressing my face and tits against the cubicle wall.

I started to imagine Toby telling me how beautiful he thought I was. He'd gently kiss my neck and angle his dick right against my pucker. I'd pant at the sensation, then moan as he started to press himself inside me.

As I thrashed away, masturbating at full force, I knew I wasn't far away from cumming.

Then suddenly I heard low, guttural "Vroom" in the background. As the water fell upon me, my eyes opened wide, and terror zipped through my veins. There was a motorcycle coming. My jaw hung open, and my heart started to beat faster. Were the biker's here to see Jacie again? Or were they here to see me? My body tensed. I stopped jerking, and my hand froze motionless on my throbbing shaft.

As the motorcycle engine grew louder, I screwed my eyes shut. Then it zoomed past the dorm building, and faded. As the sound disappeared into the distance, I breathed a sigh of relief.

'Okay,' I reassured myself. 'It was just some random guy on a bike. Nothing to worry about.'

After taking a minute to compose myself, I started jerking again, slowly at first, then faster, until I was thrashing away again at full pace. I tried to think of Toby again, his big body behind me, but instead, another thought entered my head. What if it was Carl behind me? Carl, the biker. Carl, the one who apparently thought I was hot. Carl, the guy who thought... well, I couldn't even allow myself to think those words. I tried to force the image out of my head, but it wouldn't go.

'No, no, no,' I mentally begged myself, trying to revive the image of Toby, but my mind wasn't playing nice. I grunted at myself in annoyance, but the thought of Carl behind me sent of pang of excitement through my body. What would it be like if he really was there in the cubicle? How would I react? How would I squirm? I winced as I imagined Carl wrap his big hands around my hips. Then my toes curled as I thought about his lips and rough stubble touching my sensitive neck.

"Oh, God!" I gasped.

My mouth hung wide open as I jerked myself. Then a lightning bolt of excitement hit me as I thought about his dick pressing against my crack.

I wailed out loud.

Suddenly, I imagined his hot, dangerous breath in my ear.

"Very, very fuckable," he'd rasp, then he'd push himself inside me.

My body went stiff, my head arched back, and my knees knocked together. A powerful contraction gripped my dick, and a spurt of thin, watery cum spurted out onto the cubicle wall with way more force than I was used to.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned as my body started to shake.

I continued to jerk myself furiously as twitch after twitch consumed my shaft. I did everything I could to remain upright until I slowly slid down the wall on to the cubicle floor. I breathed heavily milking the last spasms of my orgasm from my twitching little dick.

**

Later that week, morning light filtered through the dorm room windows. Jacie was getting ready to go to lectures. She was dressed only in a black lacy bra and a matching pair of panties, but was starting to pull on a short black skirt. Looking over her body, I could see exactly why so many guys wanted to fuck her. I was still in bed, wearing my white pajamas, dotted with little unicorn patterns. Jacie's phone vibrated on her desk, and she picked it up and looked at the screen. A big grin consumed her face.